ITT: Anons exclusively turning 30 this year and 30+ anons

ITT: Anons exclusively turning 30 this year and 30+ anons

>What are you playing, and what are you looking forward to.
>Hopes and dreams for your life

I'm currently switching between gta online on pc with some buddies, and playing dark souls remaster on my switch.

I currently have on my radar
>MCU 3
> Daemon X machina
> Crash team racing on switch
> Blasphemous

Attached: 1563647049473.gif (638x334, 3.26M)

>30
lol humans don't live that long, retard.

turning 30 in 4 months
starting graduate school after being out for a while
playing CS:GO and SC2

I think I might turn off the PS4 forever, and go outside.

turning 30 next week
no hopes no dreams
waiting on wow classic

same. I just feel guilty playing them now.

I'm 27 and life feels over already

Attached: oohthatfeltgood.png (355x355, 148K)

been 30 for about 6 months now.
literally the only time im not depressed as shit and on the verge of a panic attack from the stress of existential dread is when im fully immersed in a good game. which have become increasingly more difficult to find as the industry devolves and i get more and more burnt out on games in general.
im a neet who lives with his parents and has never had a job and im just waiting for circumstances to become bad enough that it motivates me to finally commit to killing myself

edf 5 was fun tho

Been playing Deep Rock Galactic with a couple bros and it's been the best gaming experience I've had in years.

Almost done with a CS degree. Dropped out of college the first time, when I was 22, due to undiagnosed ADHD-PI. Went a hell of a lot better this time. I've needed a lot of help but I'm almost done. Hopefully in about a year and a half I'll finally be able to make some real money. Then I can return all the favors I owe.

Once that's settled, I can finally permantly retreat into VR.

Attached: 6435F63A-82B7-412A-8A27-5400A178206E.png (1024x1024, 1.03M)

Cyberpunk 2077. Only game left. All I'm playing is Insurgency 2 and a bit of Squad, I would do Theft V if rockstar didn't constantly fuck up all the mods with their faggy forced updates.

Attached: image.jpg (1200x1200, 1016K)

>Family get-togethers

Attached: 41-412195_meme-feeling-understanding-information-friendship-hug-meme-i.jpg (920x687, 80K)

31 in a few months.

Currently playing:
>Let it Die
>EDF5
>Niche - a genetics survival game
>Automachef
>Compound

Looking forward to:
>Spyro Remastered (steam)
>Samurai Shodown (if it ever gets a steam release)
>Daemon X Machina
>Cyberpunk 2077

Hopes and dreams:
>still being able to support my hobby as years go by

Attached: 1501632621722.png (544x566, 394K)

Sounds like me except I'm a bit older and I don't have anyone to play EDF with.

Looking for something to play while I catch up on the few podcasts I listen to, but not having any luck since I've played the shit out of everything I loved at one point or another. Just moved states, innawoods, and would eventually like to get a small site running for income as unlikely as that is in the new age.

> still hasnt got over it
baka my head

Adding to op
>30 in a few more months
>Saving up to buy 2019/2020 miata or a 2019/2020 BRZ and fulfill my life goal of driving a sports car and just in general driving a better car than all my peers.

I need that ego boost for my enslaving wage cucketry.

Attached: 1564351281453.gif (177x210, 2.12M)

>Currently playing:
Dusk, its pretty good.
>Looking forward to
MH:W x-pac
>Hopes and dreams
Truth be told I've already got a good job, house, and wife. I'm working on nurturing+keeping it. All because you've got "it" does not mean you can't loose it all... Never forget that anons.

> muh car
> maybe Juanita will give me some pussy if I get a new ride
What a fuckin' pointless waste of money. Get over yourself retard.

Attached: image.jpg (633x758, 182K)

>let it die

BROTHER

I don't look forward to anything anymore because it's all been the same shit since 2006. Industry is in a slow death spiral. Every new game feels old because it's all the same copy and paste mechanics. No one takes risks or innovates anymore because you can't take a risk on a $200million game that could sink a studio if it fails. I miss when games were made by a single person or a small group of people. There was more experimentation.

>playing DQ Builders 2
>looking forward to DQ XI, the Mana collection, and those Halloween joycons to release.
> Hopes and dreams
I want to make more money. I'm thinking of going to college to get a Physical Therapist Assistant degree. It's only two years and they make a decent amount of money for the short time to get the degree. Seems like an interesting career, too.

>Not loving gaming very much over the last 2 years or so. Feels like a waste of time.
>Turning 30 next month.
>Never thought I'd live through my 20s
>Still posting on a Cambodian stamp-collecting forum
>See this thread.

At least my life's not as bad as some of you guys. I've got a job and a place to live and few friends I see sometimes drink a few beers. Travel a couple times a year. Sometimes I'll get high with some friends.

Life's alright I guess. I think I'll be okay.

Attached: online.png (550x482, 124K)

Careful on the PTA degree. Most areas are pretty exclusive on that now, so you're going to have to make sure you're top of the class and really outperform others. Had a buddy wind up on a two year wait list just to start training for that shit, and we had no idea how "difficult" it is to get in. That said, he's also somewhat stupid with maybe a B average, so might not affect you.

Im 33. I played rdr2 last october. Thats about it since then.

Turned 32 a month ago.
>Bloodstained
>Mighty Switch Force Collection
>Castlevania Collection
>Sekiro
>Bloodborne with friends
I'm not looking forward to much right now. Hoping for a new Sonic Mania and some more Konami collections (I really want Rocket Knight and its sequels).

Trust me, that's better than most people in general even off the stamp collecting forum. Hard to lose sight of reality, but that's not so bad. Keep it up, man.

neither do i user, i just played single player.
i tried online once in one of the threads but i just cant relax and have fun when im playing with people i dont know

Same but 32. Death stranding might be the last video game i ever play.

>>What are you playing,
Mario Maker 2
Smash
GenU
Apex Legends
Battlefield 5
Rocket League
The Long Dark
Everybody's Golf
GTAV
>and what are you looking forward to
Iceborne
A new good golf game
Just keep working to make money, spend money to live, live to have good times

sounds pretty based to me.

Yeah, I only play online with people I know and since none of them are interested in the game I decided not to get it since it seems like it's a lot more fun with others to play with.

I turn 30 next monday.

Been playing Days Gone and Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 lately. Looking forward to Jedi Fallen Order, DOOM Eternal, Luigi's Mansion 3 most right now.

Hopes and dreams for my life? Thinking of joining the Navy soon since I'm finally in decent shape and around my target weight. Been a NEET for about 6 years now and the military seems like my only chance now. Want a gf, but never had one and my attempt at getting one this summer fell apart the other day too even though it felt like a sure thing and that she was really falling for me so it doesn't seem like it will happen.

>31 single no gf etc
I have a decent midnight warehouse job making 50k a year so I'm living comfortably on my own. Playing xenoblade chronicles X on the wiiu in my spare time at the moment and hang out with a couple friends on the weekends.

Unironically looking forward to the nu-nuDoom and the hope that star citizen wont still be shit when it's finally done years from now.

Attached: 1560718800032.jpg (700x700, 363K)

I've heard about that. It's a kind of scary but I'm willing to study hard so maybe I'll be okay.

Playing wow but quitting as I don't time to grind on my alts. Faggots won't make AP account wide so fuck em.
Looking forward to pretty much only Cybercuck, nothing else on my radar.

My dreams for life? Just live quietly and comfortable. Keep up the pooning habit I developed with hookers.

6 months to go
Dunno how to feel about it!

I don't want to get married. I'm not interested in relationships. All I do and all I know is how to play video games. I work 40 hours a week, and it's all for me.

I play games, to this day, like a madman. Every weekend it's a new game, as quickly as possible. Often times I can cram two or three into a week and knock them out (longer games may take two weeks). I never stop playing a game until it's done and I always knock them out one at a time. I have nearly zero backlog and over 600 completed games on steam alone.

I love video games

I love video games so fucking much.

Thank you based video games

Attached: 1442803607269.png (381x321, 5K)

It'll pass and you'll realize that nothing changes. Nothing to worry about but a good excuse to have a party if that's your thing.

I've been playing nothing but Dungeonmans for almost a week now

FFXIV
Battlestar Galactica Deadlock
World of Warships
Civ 6
They are Billions

Lookign forward to MHW Iceborne I guess, but nothing else really.

As far as my life I've pretty much given up. If opportunity lands in my lap I'll take it, but I know how unlikely that is. I'll just play video games until I die.

Well at least you're happy. I hate video games but It's all I know. I've tried finding another hobby but nothing keeps me interested for very long.

hoping i can get some money quickly, because i'm honestly tired as fuck of this broke shit

I turn 30 this week. Video games are generally dead to me with a few exceptions. I love From the Depths, I lightly compete in fighting games and I will be going full autism on wow Classic. If Gravity Rush 3 comes out, I will also full autism that as I did the first two. Other than that, I barely touch them.

30s bro here, did my time in the Navy. Join the airforce instead.

that's because your too weak to stick to something.
Life is suffering, get over it.

you're*

Literally me. At least we're going home.

32y/o

Playing FFXIV for about 50% of my free time, then spreading the rest between a bunch of shit: Morrowind, Skyrim, QuakeLive, Anno1404, Dungeon Warfare, AOE2, Dungeons 3, and some others.

I have a few things on my immediate to-play list that I will probably get to "soon" (probably like, February): I am Setsuna, Bioshock 2, Stalker COP, Surviving Mars.

Wife and I just both quit our jobs so we could move. We were living in a shithole town that was full of violence, alcoholics and dispair. We are going to be spending a little time looking for a nice place to settle down and get a house and some dogbros.

>caring about grammar on a tibetan ice fishing forum

Only niggers don't care about grammar.

Why Air Force? And what was so bad about the Navy? Not that I'm opposed, both my parents were Air Force, but I can't be a fighter pilot so I don't necessarily see the point.

Oh shit, I just saw Metal Wolf Chaos XD releases in 6 days, I'm going to spend all day playing that shit.

Attached: 1534818391196.gif (480x360, 145K)

Currently playing Persona 5 and Days Gone. Will be playing Stalker and MoW once computer is fixed. Really want 2077 to be good.

32 user

Just finished Mother after many years of putting it off. Going to play Mother 3 next. Need to finish off Sekiro and RDR2. Then I might start the Baldur's Gate series...

>What are you playing
Prey, EDF5, Guilty Gear Rev 2, and BallisticNG

>Hopes and dreams
Just finished getting my masters degree and a job as a salaried librarian, which was my goal for my 20's. I also met a tomboy whom I am in totally in love with and I could see myself spending the rest of my life with. Next step is to learn languages, work at various universities around the country until I find one that I want tenure at, and then never have children, and instead travel. P comfy outlook.

Attached: 1508640160059.jpg (1692x1252, 111K)

35 years young heh
>What are you playing, and what are you looking forward to
Just finished MHGU, looking forward to, well, nothing. I kind of want to sell the switch and get a gaming pc, but that seems like a lot to spend for just vidya.
I really want to buy a couple of acres and start a small homestead. I want a mini jersey cow, maybe 6 chickens, a couple dogs, and an orchard.
I want to figure out a profession that doesn't make me want to die and doesn't pay peanuts.
I'd like to meet a nice girl and settle down and start a family. I haven't had a gf since Bush was president, and that ended in heartbreak, so it's unlikely but you never know.
I'd like to build a simple recording rig for my guitar and piano music.
Thanks for reading my blog

Attached: Yosemite-A-Frame-.jpg (1087x725, 580K)

>blog thread

Attached: 1544088412095.webm (406x720, 1.01M)

*grammer

gram-ma*

sorry, she aint home

I like your hopes and dreams. Sounds like a nice life.

Living in an A frame like that, or even just having a cabin like that, would be perfect.

Give some advice to your 22 year old self

>Just ask her out and show her how you feel you stupid coward
>And stop skipping class so much

Accept the promotion
Don't break up with her

Bloodstained was the last game I bought new, at this point I’m just gonna dig through the massive backlog starting with the SNES RPGs

Blaster Master Zero 2, and SMT
That I die as painlessly as possible.

You're in for a treat, 90s square is the high water mark for RPGs

Study medicine instead of law.