México gamer thread

México gamer thread

Mexicans play these games:
amazon.com.mx/gp/bestsellers/videogames

Also the best Super Smash Bros player in the world is Mexican

ssbwiki.com/index.php?title=Smasher:MkLeo

Kerbal Space Program is the best selling game from Latin America created in Mexico

store.steampowered.com/curator/6873594-Latin-American-Games-Juegos-hechos-en-Am/?appid=263980

Attached: mx.png (580x331, 28K)

BUILD

SNEED

who cares

im surprised Nier is higher than any xbox game, last i heard they loved Xbox over here in Tacoland

I love how Mexicans are loyal Nintendo fans.

Attached: gun_latina.webm (640x640, 1.44M)

Nintendo had a strong influence and presence in Mexico in the 90's, they are doing a good job except in the distribution area. But at least amazon are doing good for nintendo.

Attached: Dr_diQ1WwAEXCG5.jpg (384x384, 12K)

Yeah, Mexicans love Nintendo
Pic related is a typical Mexican Nintendo fan

Attached: IMG_20190730_133354.jpg (1068x1600, 137K)

I'm gonna deport all of you dumb spics.

Los Simpson son mejores en doblaje castellano

>México gamer thread
As a latin, you are a fucking disgrace to this board and a cancer. Imagine shilling a fucking country because of your own insecurities

Attached: D_FoMQ8UcAAnnTR.jpg (640x448, 60K)

Salta muros.

How does it feel to have a nation where the common IQ is between 80-95?

Ya llegaron los sudacas

>How does it feel to have a nation where the common IQ is between 80-95?

Maybe that's why Mexicans love Nintendo so much

Attached: mxrunner.jpg (908x1440, 563K)

For some bizarre reason Mexicans have been trying to have a Mexico and Latin America general on Yea Forums for the past year.

Literally La goblina

Marcelo Ebrard 2024.

That's pathetic. Spics are a low IQ irrelevant race. They are above niggers and whatever the fuck Abbos are but that does not say much. I hope they are at least aware on how dumb they are and roll with it.

Yeah and it's fucking disgusting to any other latin americans. It's only disgusting fucking insecure fat mexishits who do this. It's time every Hispanic come together and fucking shun these whiney fucks making us look bad.

It's not like there are other relevant Latino countries

I report these threads as much as I can but mods don't do anything.

That's my fucking point. Mexico is the only pseudo-relevant one, and look at what a shithole fucking country that is. I don't get why Mexican Americans can't just leave the past behind and move onto better things. No one else has a problem with this like they do.

Shilling about mexico is like saying I'm the prettiest turd in this pile of shit

Cute boo

Subhumans get off my board.

Attached: cities.jpg (850x580, 54K)

So fucking what? Do you go to every general even if it doesn't involve you just to bitch that it exists? What's with the pissing on the ground to mark your territory? Go to where you want to be instead of bitching that things you don't like exist.

Fuck off to , insecure faggot.

How long till Ese Pendejo comes for the vidya or internet censorship?

If that's not projecting I honestly don't know what is.

Fuck you, Mexicans ruined Gears of War.

What does that mean?

You Know Who is the Pendejo

I want to be on Yea Forums. And I want Yea Forums to be about videogames.
This hilo latino has no reason to exist. Were you bullied so hard on /int/ that you decided to come here and have your hilo latino in this place away from the big meanies?

I'm not a faggot who constantly has to post how great my country is. You have to go back.

No. I don't see MXG threads too often. I've never seen this thing.

This is an American community, and your copy pasta threads are trying way too hard.

It's a thread about games Mexicans play, how would that belong in /int/?

But you are a fagot that has to go out of their way to the one thread in literal hundreds they have nothing but contempt for just to be contemptful. If this was a few years ago I'd say contemptful AND racist but, fuck me, has that term been polluted to the point it no longer means anything.

Communism: Not even once

>AND racist
It's not my fault your country can't make good imageboards. Go back, this is an Anglo board.

Because these dumb threads are never about videogames (and even if they were, there is no need to bring your nationality out when discussing them).
They're literal /int/ and /pol/ threads with some /r9k/: politics, shittalking against the other latino countries and lamenting how college is getting too hard.

>DQXI
>99th place
God, I fucking hate spics.

Attached: E7A2EFAD-8061-4947-BA7A-DD7C698EF732.jpg (828x1734, 537K)

You really want to turn this in to that? A place where you have to fit a criteria to be active? This was supposed to be one of the few places on the internet where you didn't have to be bound by shit except a topic. This already turned from 'What Mexicans play' to 'go back to where you came from, spics.'

Game isn't even out yet

You don't want to talk about video games, you just like to say how your polished shithole is better than the other shitholes in that shitty continent called Latin America. Your nationality adds nothing to a debate. Go back.

It's $1400 bro probably not a lot of people can afford it

>Mexican gamer thread

Dont you have a wall to graffiti in LA pablo? Its amazing how these "people" seem to function, damn spics

I haven't read anything like that yet. All I'm seeing after a certain point is 'fuck you, this is an anglo board, don't post here.'

There should just be a Yea Forums /int/ general that discusses voice dubbing, localizations and whatever in other languages. I don't see why you have to demand your Mexican flag on the front page everyday. Typical fucking Mexican Americans. If you ever waved the Mexican flag in the States, you are a cancer who can't see the good right in front of your eyes.

Es hora de que chingues a tu madre.

Based MKLeo

You fool no one, you keep posting that pasta about the only guy who played all the licensed NES games et al.

That’s 70 burgerbucks taxes included, they can afford it.

Estoy jugando Prey (2017), que les pareció?

Attached: Latin America How do I map.png (909x947, 85K)