Mobile Game Thread

So what have you been playing at work, user.

Attached: BearRamen.png (1440x2560, 1.05M)

Shattered Pixel Dungeon, mostly. It's good because you can stop playing at any time and not be penalized in-game. Controls also only require one finger. I stick my phone on my mousepad and play with it there, then if I hear someone coming, I'll hit the power button and place my hand on the mouse, and pretend to be really in to reading something.
Also Two Dots

Attached: Screenshot_20190730-192843.png (1440x2560, 110K)

Really looking for some recs, lads. I've had Pokemon Fire Red through some emulator because most games are gacha garbage. Is there anything fun I can play with little time investment? Even if it's just a simple rhytmn game. Also, what is that Animal Crossing app like?

what is this

Night of the Full Moon

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 160K)

Tsuki Adventure.
It teeters on the boundaries between "game" and "cartoon you can occasionally chose what happens in". It's pretty pleasent to check up on, and is the only "idle game" I've actually given the time of day.

Attached: BunnyKite.png (1440x2560, 1.16M)

Magia record

Attached: 1563215827130.webm (854x480, 2.69M)

Probably was my favorite mobile card game but the dev has become too greedy. The recent update added a bunch of crap behind a paywall which wouldn't be so bad if the fucker also removed ads.

I bought the thing that unlocks all characters and I don't get ads. Is it only in the newer content?

for someone who knows nothing of the series. is the mobile game fun

Star Traders Frontiers mostly. Vainglory sometimes.

Are you looking for something free?
Buriedbornes is always an option.
Dragon's Blade is nice if you were fond of FF1 specifically and don't mind programmer art.
Tenmilli RPG is also availavle, but again programmer art.
Kemco stuff IS an option, but those tend to be hit or miss. They're an acquired taste.

ads show up after you defeat a boss for double rewards or if you lose then you can watch for a free revive. the thing is the game has been rebalanced around the ad bonuses.

I don't get those.

It's like fgo but better
you sould watch the anime is really good

Granblue Fantasy when there's something particular I need to get done. Dailies, story chapters, or new event chapters. Grinding is too boring to do at work though without something on the side.
Into the Breach is my go to Switch game if I'm out.
Thinking about slotting something onto my PSP too, so I'm open for suggestions. Are the Metal Gear Solid PSP games any good? What about Rengoku? I've heard that mentioned from time to time.

I've also got myself one of the new digivices. It's entertaining enough when I've got an idle minute or two to myself, and I enjoy watching monsters grow/fight.

Attached: D21IvJhWsAIRt7b.jpg (700x883, 104K)

iOS doesn't, Android does. I don't know if it's worse to have ads for bonuses or to not have those ads but have the game still built around the bonuses of those ads. Same shit for the PC version.
Slay the Spire can't come to mobile fast.

>mobile
kill yourselves

What's with all the mobile threads lately? I don't play games often, I usually just read news and stuff, but my goto game will forever be Granny Smith.

I'm on Android and I don't get any ads or MTX after buying the $6 full game unlock. There's still more game modes I can buy in the menu, but inside the game there are no ads or purchasable anything.

Then I have no idea what's up with yours. The game's page itself says it has ads. There's a thread up on the Steam forums complaining about the lower rewards compared to mobile with ads and so on.

You can get EasyRPG Player and play RPGMaker stuff 2003 and below if you're looking for RPGs.

Wage slave wants to get comfy during night shifts.

>at work
lol imblying anyone here has a job sad

If you have time to actually set aside for playing games then it's worth grabbing a controller for emulators and the Play Store games that do support it.

Attached: wee_stretchable_bluetooth_gamepad_controller[1].png (946x946, 346K)

I miss Infinity Blade.

honestly, afk arena is pretty decent if you're looking to waste some time occasionally and the animal crossing app is okay for awhile but gets pretty boring quickly so honestly wouldnt recommend

>afk arena
lmao no

I actually got one of those recently, and it's been serving me well with more involved games.

I used to have a GPD XD for my big games, but the screen crapped out, and I wasn't paying $250 for an XD Plus. Seems I won't have to grab one at all, but I'm still happy to have had it for a while, it was a useful machine.

Attached: Juni.jpg (1000x563, 414K)

>Download new game
>long unskippable tutorial
>uninstall
Happened 3 times today. Mobile games are plagued with this.

Play king's raid

Attached: elf ball.png (1536x1518, 703K)

>auto shit
>"play"

Don't auto then.

Attached: 746718705.jpg (400x400, 133K)