Every "leak" being shot down left and right

>every "leak" being shot down left and right
Face it, these two are inevitable, no matter how much you whine.

Attached: 1560280780206.png (850x447, 694K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CHTOfficial/status/1104494725686534145
eventhubs.com/news/2019/apr/05/jokers-inclusion-super-smash-bros-ultimate-reportedly-came-about-because-masahiro-sakurai-loved-persona-5/
twitter.com/PushDustIn/status/1123595820169777158
twitter.com/niconico_test_1/status/1073789370606354432
youtube.com/watch?v=qv0TSofXC1w
videogames-fanon.fandom.com/wiki/Fatal_Frame_(SSB_universe)
twitter.com/TheRamenDon/status/1154949194039406592
twitter.com/shameless_SMT/status/1156017304351600643?s=20
youtube.com/watch?v=Y3R8tkvlAlk
youtube.com/watch?v=Rr9AVYDEeMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VzrJP3kOngk
boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/Everyone turns into clones of her./
youtube.com/watch?v=9eMP7FTGV2I
youtu.be/Crz9ZwMeoOI
youtube.com/watch?v=UoiWPSt9yc0
youtube.com/watch?v=tBS70leI4YY
gamespot.com/articles/dark-souls-3-director-talks-franchises-legacy-poss/1100-6441636/
discord.gg/KdhvjcB
youtube.com/watch?v=p7Kc-r4Evuc
twitter.com/BrianBeacock/status/1156304086213332992
twitter.com/DrHyperFake/status/1156481906298556417
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Doomguy was already deconfirmed, a Female projectile fighter was also confirmed but nobody knows who it is

Attached: 1563578570566.png (623x216, 53K)

Here is your female weapon throwing fighter and a advert for Metroid Prime 4.

Attached: fightme.png (1920x1080, 1.93M)

>472340618
just fucking get tripcodes already you mentally retarded attention whores

>28 April
No credibility at all.

Grant said the same shit about Banjo

to quote my dear Otis
Regarding Doomguy
On one hand
>Hines confirmed Nintendo and Bethesda talked to each other about Smash
>The Mick Gordon conspiracy theory about how he said his choir was for "a game" instead of just saying Doom Eternal (we know from a vlog from one of the singers that it is at least Doom related)
>Hines stated that more surprises are in store for Nintendo fans (though he could be referring to the ports that came for every other platform)
On the other hand
>Today's recent interview implied that Doomguy's not in because a director for Eternal said it'd be cool to see him in the game
Does it violate NDA?
No, that's not how NDA works (Cary-Hiroyu Tagawa denied reprising his role as Shang Tsung in MK 11 and a similar thing is happening with Bruce Campbell and Ash)
twitter.com/CHTOfficial/status/1104494725686534145
but I'm not gonna bolster that point while ignoring any faults with the arguments for Doomguy's inclusion.
We don't know if Hines was serious when he answered that question nor is it guaranteed that the character in question would even be Doomguy.
The Mick Gordon theory lines up well with when Grant Kirkhope was contacted but the problem is that its ultimately still a conspiracy theory, it just be for Eternal and nothing more.
I think the reason why Yea Forums is so keen on NDA shit is because this place is ultimately desperate for any sort of way to help narrow down the possible choices for characters in Smash.
1/2

I will however pull one distinction between Doomguy and those characters though
Pete Hines' comment on Nintendo and Bethesda talking together about Smash
If the man is legit and context was a serious discussion, the odds are a Bethesda character is in.
Now I know what you're thinking
>Maybe it was just for the list of characters for them to consider?
Why would Nintendo go through all that trouble to make sure they can get the rights of a crap ton of characters and then not use them as Sakurai only picks 5.
It'd be a waste of time especially given the length of waiting for the feedback on each possible character they could've wanted (then again, we are assuming it was a list and not literally just five characters that Nintendo chose and Sakurai immediately said he could work with).
And we know this
>"Joker will participate in Super Smash Bros. mainly because of the invitation from Sora Ltd.'s Masahiro Sakurai," said Hiraoka. "That is what led to this collaboration. Because Mr. Sakurai likes Persona 5 very much, and I personally like Super Smash Bros. a lot, my first thought when I received the invitation was 'Great!' I was very happy to establish a relationship for this collaboration."

eventhubs.com/news/2019/apr/05/jokers-inclusion-super-smash-bros-ultimate-reportedly-came-about-because-masahiro-sakurai-loved-persona-5/
Judging by the word invitation, it would indicate that they reached out to Atlus for Joker, after Nintendo and Sakurai chose the character for DLC.
Keep in mind this logic doesn't narrow down to Doomguy but rather a Bethesda character in general.
But also there's that Pete Hines Nintendo Power interview where he said there could be more surprises for Nintendo fans down the road and he didn't explicitly mention it being in Quakecon though this is just wishful thinking on my part.
If Hines isn't exactly trustworthy with this sort of stuff, please inform me.
2/2

>Right now the team and I are working on the DLC. This includes the already announced Joker from Persona 5, fighter #2, fighter #3 and one more thing (translation note: literally ???, something). Please look forward to the DLC!
twitter.com/PushDustIn/status/1123595820169777158
While the tweet is from May 1st, Pushdustin states it was sent on Ultimate's release date so
December 7th 2018
Earliest claim that a female character was spotted by the Nip leaker is December 14th
twitter.com/niconico_test_1/status/1073789370606354432
While he didn't mention the details of the character until months later in June, the fact stands that he claims that his source stated that a female character will be DLC.
He didn't know the name but he knew the gender, that points to him seeing a model all the way back in December and we were only given updates about in June.
Now before you make your argument saying the actual details didn't come until June let me say this.
Correct me if I'm wrong but given the amount of time between December and June, shouldn't the female model have enough detail to be properly recognized by him if lets say he revisited Nintendo and saw the female model again.
We know Hero and Banjo are the second and third fighters but do you really think they'd begin work on the fourth fighter long before the other two are even near being finished while being under a deadline and seven days after Sakurai's post saying they were only working on two more fighters and "something else" (likely Stage Builder) at the time?
We can interpret this in the following
>The Japanese twitter user's source mistook the model for something else
>He's flat out lying and got lucky
>Smash's development cycle is a bigger mess than we thought
Also
>visited Nintendo
>Which is located in Kyoto
>When Smash is developed by Sora LTD
>Which is in Tokyo
Also
>Lloydfag so desperate for his inclusion he has to make up a partner gimmick just to fit this rumor

Models are one of the earliest things done during game planning

Source?

WOAHHHH GUYSSS ITS GENOOOOOO

Attached: 67454961.jpg (1044x783, 163K)

What the fuck is Reimu? Literally WHO?!?!?

DOOM GUY IS PROBABLY A CODE FOR MASTER CHIEF

This is what I want and I've never played any Touhou and (the new) Doom.

I just really like both characters and think they'd be a great addition when it comes to theme, moveset, origin etc.

Reimu is a versatile magic character with a tool for multiple situations just like Zelda and Robin.

Doomslayer is a heavy guy who is good at all three ranges (long = BFG, middle = flamethrower/shotgun, close = fists/demon sword/chainsaw).

>Reimu
At this point I'd gladly take the japanese equivalent of MLP over another fucking swordsman.

This is the fighters pass. Doom Slayer and Monster Hunter are the only characters who have evidence out side of "game on switch, series is popular"

Attached: the true fighters pass.png (1980x1110, 2.37M)

>Female projectile fighter

It's either 2B or some chick from fire emblem. Fire emblem most likely, since samurai is a FE fan

Is Reimu even a popular request in Japan?

Deny them, refuse them, doesn't matter they arrive all the same. Despite and the data mines, leaks etc you still refuse to accept fate.

Attached: 1563950787805.png (741x727, 764K)

Why do you all have such shit taste when it comes to dlc? “Let’s put in fucking naruto, spongebob, yu-gi-oh, Aunt Jemima, and FingFangFoMo from Atsuka Natsubamamu Hata: Teenage Love.” “Come on Sakurai!”

Nope. She's basically the Jap equivalent of Sans.

Give me the monster hunter

Monster Hunter and Doom Slayer is way better then the shit most rosterfags ask for

Attached: 1562101753248.jpg (2730x3640, 1.7M)

Doomguy is a stretch but MH is a beloved franchise that has found a home on nintendo handhelds so i dunno why you think that is so odd. Doom was also on the snes and n64

Which two out of a whole bunch of companies is the most likely to get a rep in smash and why?

Attached: NX_Partners.jpg (1200x794, 165K)

FTFY

Attached: FTFY.png (850x447, 560K)

>Kasumi
Choosing Dead or Alive over Tekken is like choosing Gex over Crash Bandicoot

But Sans would be a good pick for Smash

They literally are rosterfag picks.

Sans is just a meme bro.

Based

Attached: 20190729_024748.jpg (1343x942, 507K)

SNK and Bethesda

Tohou fags need to quarantined and gassed.

How are Leon's chances looking?

Attached: Rebecca chambers (11).jpg (400x900, 62K)

>tfw want leon
>tfw mh is seeming more likely atm
God dammit bros

>live in 2019
>pretend like you don’t own a decent camera

>tfw want morrigan
>leon, mh, phoenix wright are all more likely

Doom is not fucking happening no matter how hard you force it on Yea Forums.

How is MH more likely?

Explain why

So are we just now deciding that Google Theory is disproven for no reason?

Unless that Adeleine leak got debunked it seemed too on the nose to be fake

Wasn't Google Theory Banjo, Ryu, Artorias and Doomguy? Considering there's only too spots left and three of those aren't on the pass it's fake.

peabrains that still believe that "leak"

Reimu's final smash?
Everyone turns into clones of her.

I'd be genuinely surprised if we didn't get a Capcom character
>Nintendo has been promoting the ever loving crap out of Resident Evil games recently, in a way that reminds me of the DQXIS / DQB2 promotions in things like Nintendo directs prior to Hero's reveal, as well as that one bird image that apparently means something being a STARling, connecting to S.T.A.R.S.
>Monster Hunter has a boss in the game already, but seemingly has unused spirits in the similar vein as Rareware spirits + Banjo, as well as music organized right by the fighters within the game's code
>Phoenix Wright is one of the most highly requested Smash characters in fan polls and the like that isn't already in the game or deconfirmed
I don't know which one it is going to be and frankly I don't really care unless its Phoenix but I'd be absolutely shocked if Capcom got absolutely nothing DLC wise

Attached: 1552399609360.jpg (2048x1638, 336K)

we still have a chance bros

Attached: images.png (234x216, 12K)

What's debunking it? The Hero guess seemed a little too good. I guess it's not impossible, but damn.

How many Reimu clones even are there?

You're the second biggest embarrassment to Reimufags on this board

It's an epidemic. No one knows. Your friends could be Reimu clones, the policeman could be a Reimu clone, even YOU could be a Reimu clone...

Attached: 10832266.jpg (555x555, 22K)

I'd give the Aryan an 80/100 Chance right now

But user, I AM you, and you are me

What leak are you guys talking about?
If it just said "Dragon Quest protagonist" that's not a crazy pick and could easily be a guess

Koei-Tecmo, if we limit it to companies that haven't gotten one already.

>another reimu/doomguy rosterfag thread
get in the fucking bin.

is baffling that Koei Tecmo doesn't have a representative in the game so far, specially after how much they collaborate with nintendo
>Hyrule Warriors
>Fire Emblem Warriors
>Fire Emblem Three Houses
>Metroid Other M
>Fatal Frame 4 being exclusive of Wii U
>Takamaru in Samurai Warriors 3
>Fatal Frame trophies in smash 4 and assist trophy in Ultimate

Kill yourself faggot reimu isn't getting in

It said DQ Hero and listed the correct alts along the Banjo. Obviously the latter isn't a hugely wild guess, but the former was spot on.

Nah man, its the one where some guys correctly guessed the 4 playable protagonists from their respected games. Before the whole Brave datamine. Idk how, but he's a fucking madlad if he knows his shit.

>People still claiming the leak is real when the creator of the post came out saying it was a prediction

>Guess the new one, the first one, and the other most popular ones that don't use a staff
Wow such a wild guess he must know everything

Then the Doom Eternal directors said "It would be cool to see Doomguy in MK11 or Smash"

Source?

Would Sakurai see Ryu Hayabusa as a fun character?

Attached: 1558706061581.png (340x523, 344K)

I think an RE character and KT are due to be in the game.

>the first one
What?

Who and who?

Attached: 1549300205162.png (2444x874, 1.26M)

This is the only based one here

>Koei Tecmo is literally in Smash Ultimate's credits as being one of the third party companies involved
>Yet no playable character
Just put in fucking Hayabusa already and let me fight to youtube.com/watch?v=qv0TSofXC1w goddamn holy fuck
He's a pick almost in the exact same vein as Simon Belmont and despite KT working so closely non-stop for the past almost decade I still don't think it'll happen

Attached: 1553798984017.jpg (600x620, 76K)

That's good to hear. I don't want a MH rep

Marvel Ultimate Alliance as well

Doomslayer and Monster Hunter are the most based choices

Attached: Reimu.png (300x100, 59K)

There was a Fatal Frame trophy in 4 right?
That doesn't guarantee a character

That's right
I know it doesn't guarantee a character but god I wish it did

There's a Fatal Frame AT in Ultimate

When does Hero drop?

yep, 2 actually.
videogames-fanon.fandom.com/wiki/Fatal_Frame_(SSB_universe)

Aren't the remaing 2 Lloyd Irwing & Quote/Curly (Cave Story)?

yes, I forgot that and probably some more.

Where are my Vergebros at?

Doom
Ninja Gaiden
Resident Evil
Tomb Raider
Silent Hill
Tekken
Dead or Alive
Soul Calibur
Crash Bandicoot
Earthworm Jim
Digimon
A character from any of these franchises would be pretty awesome.

>tfw I still stubbornly think Master Chief has a nonzero chance

Attached: 1527041351826.gif (280x280, 1.1M)

No, it's Stantler from Pokemon and Mario from Super Mario
Vergeben leaked it

Leak or no leak Monster Hunter is still likely
twitter.com/TheRamenDon/status/1154949194039406592
Monster Hunter had cut spirits JUST LIKE the Rare spirits that lead to Banjo's reveal

Why are we pretending that Doomslayer isn't the most obvious pick now? Just so we'll be wrong? I won't even be salty if he doesn't get in, but come on. Ever since DOOM: Eternal was announced for Switch, I thought it was such an easy pick. not to mention they gave him a sword, which makes his chances of getting in go up astronomically.

Yes but saying a Koei Tecmo character is guaranteed because of that is like repeating the 2nd Bamco rep argument people kept using for 4's DLC, Ultimate's base roster, and Ultimate's DLC

>Silent Hill
I feel like the best rep would be Pyramid Head and that'd be disrespectful and tacky to the concept of the character. I get pissed off when he's shoved into crossovers already. Although I'd fucking love SH in Smash.

rayman me rayman now me wanting rayman a lot now

Kill yourself talescuck

you aren't the only one bro......

I think if we didn't get Banjo and Doomslayer wasn't such a big presence he could easily have gotten in. Imo he still does have a non-zero chance, but mostly as a meme. I mean, you'll be able to play Halo on your Switch soon enough, anyway.

Maybe they'll do a new pass and he'll be on it when they announce XBL Switch properly.

zoom zoom

I don't know why people are insisting on shit like Sylux.

They already stated all DLC fighters will be from series never represented in Smash.

It was. Don't have the post on hand but the user who posted that came out and admitted it was just a lucky guess, along with proof.

I mean, he objectively does have a non-zero chance. The fact that Microsoft is now involved with Smash and Master Chief is one of their biggest icons means that he isn't impossible.
Banjo and Halo's general obscurity in Japan means he isn't likely, but I can definitely see him getting in if we keep getting DLC after the Fighter Pass

That leak has been proven false, nipplefucker

>Reimu
>not Jibanyan
>Doom Guy
>not Dante

Attached: 1561746492227.jpg (1385x997, 514K)

I want Valkyrie, she's Bamco's crossover queen yet she didn't show up here? I'd also accept Dante from DMC but capcom has gotten enough love already with 3 other characters on the roster, Harada's a douche so no Tekken and Indie characters don't deserve more than trophy status, I know, how about Kos-Mos? Xenosaga is not Xenoblade so it could count and double as a real apology for no Rex

twitter.com/shameless_SMT/status/1156017304351600643?s=20
Leak was fake and gay

You guys realize that a vast majority of Reimu posting is ironic shitposting, right?
Just wanted to make sure because you guys almost seem to believe that Doomguy has a chance in hell of being in Smash.

>fake and gay
>user didn't even call it a leak, some faggot just found the post in the archive and pretended it was.

This, I can see how both the characters could bring really fun mechanics and gameplay to the table. Plus Touhou music I heard is very good and I’d like to hear the remixes that come alongside it. Doomguy is just badass though, he has to be in
Also this to be honest

He's in. Trust me.

Attached: 07b.gif (400x240, 596K)

Reimu and Doomguy would be amazing

this is the worst meme of all time

I wish

Attached: Smash x.png (1200x1100, 1.51M)

So a great idea?

koei tecmo has their own fighting game already, just no one plays it

Attached: 1548539531384.jpg (640x660, 262K)

Attached: received_2231613033815415.jpg (752x337, 24K)

I'm starting to believe this doomshit even though it sounds stupid as fuck, but I remember all the stupid shit like the grinch and steve so I'm starting to think that it's just bullshit again

have a rotten day

Attached: 1529830077907.png (2822x2235, 3.21M)

>DLC Spot that everyone is hyped for
>Wasted on Lawyer Man
>He throws papers and screams at you

No.

In the next Smash game.

Your chance disintegrated when Geno became a Spirit.

I gave up too ya know.
I really wanted Bandanna Dee.

Sounds more interesting to me than Joker's botched inclusion and implementation.
Plus, he'd bring music like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=Y3R8tkvlAlk
youtube.com/watch?v=Rr9AVYDEeMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VzrJP3kOngk

Attached: phoenixdance.gif (220x274, 302K)

I hope Reimu gets in just because the absolute shitstorm it would cause

She’s in.

Attached: 1EC60934-65BA-49F6-86A2-E056231207A1.jpg (4000x2078, 2.41M)

BASED

Oh yeah, that reminds me.
Would Wario be immune to Reimu's final smash?
After all, he's pretty fucking disgusting.

Wait, Touhou has fighting games?

tit lmao

Yes, it has multiple official fighting game spinoffs. Soku is the most popular.

there's like 3 touhou fighting games, where have you been

Attached: 1563689985899.jpg (1280x720, 161K)

They are still in fag leak or no leak

He is unironically the most likely character among meme choices

>No credibility at all.
and other leaks are?

Autism

no way fag

Attached: f193fd92870bd89d058525324b61c9fc.jpg (743x1180, 112K)

What are you guys going to do if there ends up not being a Capcom character in the pass?

Wait till next time

She's in

Attached: 1562720318754.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

Literally who the fuck is this?

Doomguy isn't happening

You know it

Attached: 1546861848628.jpg (539x43, 6K)

Here it is.

Attached: Ultimate Roster.png (624x330, 483K)

Replace Halo with Doomguy and I'm with you.

What would be the "average" reaction to Saber getting in?

>hurr another anime swordsman

Say Reimu gets in. Pick THREE (3) tracks to put into Smash. Only three. No spinoffs.

who

This "Lloyd and Colette" thing is a joke, right?
You're not actually this delusional, right?

People who expect Reimu are only setting themselves for failure.

With that out of the way, I want Reimu, she is a lazy, opportunistic bitch who likes to get drunk and bully supernatural creatures.

Attached: 1560223353231.png (299x256, 7K)

Who?

Maiden's Capriccio is mandatory, since it's her theme.
Love Colored Master Spark.
Necrofantasia.

The thought of Touhou music getting the Final Fantasy treatment is an absolute nightmare, though.

He's in our heart

Attached: Dead_space_isaac_clarke.jpg (1600x900, 347K)

psssh...nothin personnel...kid...

Attached: Sakurai-Computer-Hack_(TOP-SECRET).png (1151x379, 724K)

of course... megachad, snoutrat and pinocchio... how did we not see it

The way the DLC spirit board works pretty much killed Sylux chances

look deeper inbetwixt the lines...kid...

Doomed from the start, there isn't a zoomer in this fucking world who knows who Reimu is.

>a gacha/VN pick
This board will be unsuable for a whole year

>Why yes, I do want Leon Scott Kennedy and Crash Bandicoot to be the last two DLC Fighters for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, how could you tell?

Attached: GigaChad.jpg (1242x1394, 92K)

This cow thing has to be the most bizarre meme evolution I've seen.
Somehow, Otis from Back at the Barnyard becomes the Steve to Reimu's Banjo, and then since Otis is a cow, people start associating Reimu with cows?!
What the fuck!

well you don't have to worry, nasu doesn't let any IPs out of his hand

hes in

Attached: D_RUppFU0AA6kbK.jpg (486x553, 65K)

Rei-MOO
Like a cow mooing
Dumb cunt

You see, THIS is the reason the Boomer Zoomer meme needs to die.
People end up stereotyping whole groups of people based on a nonexistent parameter for no reason. And all you need to do is move the goalposts a smidgen and you just said a whole new group of people don't know Reimu.
So what's it gonna be? Do all people born after 2000 not know who Reimu is? Or all people born after 1997? Or all people born after 1995?

zoomer = young, boomer = old, no one has been using those words in their actual meaning

Ok, but how did Otis end up being Reimu's equivalent to Steve? Just because he's a cow? Wouldn't Reimu be the cow if it's a play on HER name?

>Wouldn't Reimu be the cow if it's a play on HER name?
She's literally a cow in the picture you fucking idiot

He’s in.

Attached: 32020E5D-8C8D-423C-8FFF-6AC24F9450E2.jpg (4000x2619, 2.64M)

Yeah I know that buddy.
I was referring to the larger trend. I've seen tons of memes of Otis telling Reimu she can't be in Smash. Why Otis?

Because it's some retard from discord avatar-fagging as some virtual cop against other faggots from discord

Why is parry a dedicated move and not just a special version of the already-implemented perfect block?

But it's bizarre. I imagine it has something to do with the cow association (which is already a stretch as is. Seriously, Rei-MOO?), but can't you think of a more iconic cow character than Otis from Back at the fucking Barnyard?

Any meme that uses Pepe/Wojak as template is just a variation of "thing I like vs thing I don't like". You are thinking too hard about it.
This image predates the avatarfagging. "Raymoo" is a fandom thing.
>Ok, but how did Otis end up being Reimu's equivalent to Steve?
He isn't. Reimu is a very divisive pick so she attracts a lot of shitposting. Half of the time when she is brought up in smash threads you have a handful of attention whoring avatarfags trying to use some shitty catchphrase or image to stand out.

Yeah, after Ridley, K. Rool, and Banjo this is inevitable. Of those three I definitely heard a hell of a lot more about Geno than at least K. Rool and him getting in was nothing short of a momentous occasion. Good luck Genbros, keep up hope.

It has nothing to do with the cow pun dipshit
It's avatar-fagging, it won't make any sense

Would Dark Souls assist trophies be red, blue, white, or gold phantoms?

purple

Because that would further overcomplicate the fighter?

Probably white, since white ones are literally assist trophies already in DS

How? It's just a custom animation + maybe some increased stagger

What the fuck does Koei Tecmo have that's worth using at all? No, Ryu Hayabusa does not fall into that fucking category. He has nowhere near the recognizability that Simon has and he never will.

Nintendo owns Fatal Frame, am I missing something here?

They co-own it
Share the same ownership as Koei Tecmo
Honestly, saying a Koei Tecmo character is guaranteed is like saying an Ubisoft character is as well since Rayman and Rabbids have trophies and Nintendo and Ubisoft have collaborated before

Ahem.

Attached: 1556150177083.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

>character from a porn game
Not happening in a million fucking years.

>that leak where user said his favorite characters were dq hero 3,4,8,11
>banjo
>joker
>doomguy
>i forgot the last one
>this was in march or something

Attached: KroolCountry.png (650x792, 594K)

Attached: Don't believe text leaks.png (2438x874, 1.26M)

In Deltarune Chapter 2 (and so-on), this is basically the guy that sells/teaches the party various magic spells. AFAIK he is also an optional boss you can fight. Think of him like Spekkio from Chrono Trigger but with a lot more personality. The last I heard of this guy his name was still tentative, but it might be "Uwuu."

user sorry to disappoint but I've been posting about all of those characters since DLC was announced in the first place, including those specific DQ protags. A broken clock is right twice a day and I just happened to post my right speculation a couple times.

It gets pretty complicated with that plus all the mechanics it has. Especially since it’s more than just what you described.

Lies.

Attached: Stimpy.jpg (462x323, 12K)

>professional looking render
>still hasn't been debunked
Yeah, I'm thinking Nanalan is IN.

The picture was made before Yea Forums rosterfaggotry but I still like cow reimu

a lot of people would be mad, she is literally a meme pick even among nips.

>most wanted are Reimu and Chosen Undead
What are my chances. Hit me with the hard truth.

I'm just hesitant about letting the CU have a real Parry move. Seems easily exploitable. Also, you can't even parry when you are 2handing your weapon. If you wanted the most stereotypical pvpfag CU to put into the game you wouldn't have the option to shield at all, pressing shield just activates the parry but you can spam it like you would in an actual Souls game. Your weapon wouldn't be a halberd or a zwei or some other pvp meme weapon. Side special is some kind of spell that depends on which character you pick or something.

0 and 0

This kills the Maifag/Kasumifag

Attached: 1562039599278.png (628x956, 308K)

0 and 70

0 and a strong 90. Anyone who thinks Bamco is getting a rep that isn't Dark Souls is full stop retarded. It's Dark Souls or nothing at all.

What's a lie is that character being in Smash. One of the Discord guys must have been REALLY bored.

Who?

>Reimu
>Ryza before her game is out
>Saber
Any of these would cause such a glorious meltdown, too bad it's gonna be some lame pick from same mainstream shit series

Attached: 1550901938508.gif (994x311, 414K)

>Reimu
If Sakurai/Nintendo wanted an indie character, your odds are actually pretty good. It basically comes down to just Touhou and Undertale on that front.

Thing is, that's a pretty big if. Not impossible, but you are much more likely to see the fighters pass slots going to big companies like Capcom, Bamco, Koei Tecmo, Bethesda, etc
>Chosen Undead
Not bad, not amazing. Dark Souls is a well known Bamco IP, and Bamco has a pretty good chance of seeing a rep in the pass. Keep in mind that Dark Souls is neither Bamco's only nor their biggest gaming series, though.

Whomst?

>all of the doomcucks who bought this shit hook line and sinker

Attached: 8b6.jpg (600x901, 65K)

I'd be okay with this.

Well, I mean, it kinda IS their biggest bamco series. Maybe even bigger than Pac-Man, since he’s practically out of the picture now.

no one will notice me leak Marin as DLC 4

STOP HITTING BERNIE ;______________;

>No credibility
>PP was leaked and literally nobody fucking gave a shit until he was confirmed despite the leak having no fucking evidence for it

Yeah definitely no credibility for ANY of these leaks amiright fellas

He's in.

Attached: 1554496838446.png (1920x1080, 2.51M)

good list, exactly as fake as every other fake leak on Yea Forums

DORK is getting FISHED ON

boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/Everyone turns into clones of her./
Why are you like this?

Attached: E8B6ECBC-8EC2-4BEC-9AF9-EFD820D8C7BD.png (486x533, 291K)

Also this goes double for character skins like the Soul of Cinder, which doesn't have a shield in the first place but spams magic all over the place. I think you would get a lot more mileage out of the character if the shield mechanics were replaced by an adjusted parry and the side special was some kind of magic. The Solaire skin would throw lightning, for example.

>It's not Crash
>It's not Leon or Jill
>It's not Terry
>It's not Ryu Hayabusa
>It's not Doomguy
>It's not even Sans
>It's Edelgard and the designated Gen 8 Shillmon
Faces when?

Attached: Bighead.jpg (400x308, 43K)

while edgelord would cause a great amount of salt it's still an expected and boring choice

>>It's not Crash
>>It's not even Sans

Attached: all smiles.jpg (183x275, 7K)

Saberfag/Reimufag here. Its true that if either got in that Yea Forums would fucking MELTDOWN into an incoherent mess. I'd be happy if either one got in, but I do have a quick question. If Saber were to get in then would Emiya be commanding her ala Pokemon Trainer or would she just be on her own?

Attached: Saber_Pizza.jpg (1804x1400, 1.31M)

In terms of mainstream awareness, you could certainly make that point. In terms of raw financial success, Bamco has billion dollar franchises like Digimon and Idolmaster.

And before someone jumps the gun and brings up Minecraft and Banjo-Kazooie or something, I'm not saying that Souls is already out of the running or that any other arbitrary Bamco series is a lock or whatever the fuck, just that people should keep it in mind.

>it isn't even Reimu or fucking Steve

Attached: 00.jpg (303x301, 9K)

She's on her own but every one of her alt skins is a different saberface

I would personally send a $500 check to Sora ltd. if it meant Crash wouldn't be in the game

Attached: 243.png (500x500, 220K)

Kumatora and sheena fujibayashi
I don't even play

>anti-Crash
just curious, why do you people exist?

It's an attempt at memeing.
Unfortunately, it's pretty hard to get people on board with it.

Because Frisk is the confirmed chara right?

>Id*lmaster
Why must you bring up that accursed name?

Thank you anons.

Attached: 8EB48D34-6BAA-4932-9E0C-FA82727FB321.jpg (983x1200, 237K)

please i just want to see my boi dragon falcon slap shit up

Attached: ryu hayabusa.jpg (236x305, 11K)

>not anti-Crash
What's your condition, buddy?

I'm down for that

>being anti-anyone
End yourselves

Autism then?

>faggots still think doom guy, master chief, or any variance is still possible

LMAO

Because it's unironically massive, and even meets the token "Nintendo history" bar that anons tend to harp about, due to the DS entry.

I want my rooty tooty shooty guy okay?

Sounds good to me. I'd say pull a hero and just make it 4: Artoria, Nero, Mordred, and Mysterious Heroine X (to represent Fate/Grand Order), with the other 4 being recolors.

Attached: HeroineX1.png (512x724, 229K)

I know but I HATE IT

Soccerguy would pick Miku instead.

>culturally relevant indie rep
>father of shooters
>both unique archetypes to smash bros

>implying this timeline would be a bad thing.

>>culturally relevant indie rep
Which Reimu is not.

>It's not Terry
Rage
>It's Edelgard and Gen 8 Shillmon
Anti-hype and Nintendo knows it, won't happen

Attached: 1560645964671.jpg (1200x1200, 117K)

If Kasumi gets in, I hope she gets her classic outfit instead of that abomination from DOA6.

Attached: kuyashii.jpg (1280x960, 126K)

>Hero literally shoots a fire ball like a Kamehameha, same pose and everything
It really is the closest we're getting to Goku, isn't it?

Her name is Mona ya simp, I bet you are one those guys who think Samus´ name is Metroid.

here are your 2 last fighters

Attached: mikuagu.jpg (1256x1776, 400K)

Its because of that faggot falseflagger kept posting his pasta with a picture of a smug crash

Sega/Capcom have the biggest pool of characters to choose from.

Alright Saberdudes, give me a truth bomb on Saber in Smash. What moveset gimmick would she have to best represent Fate as a series

I don't understand why characters like Shantae and Quote get free passes, but the suggestion of Touhou Project has people up in arms.

Because I want characters that AREN’T boring in the game.

>Brave Heart and Butter-Fly on Smash
Yes
YES

Ah, you're one of those "ALL HE'D DO IS SPIN!!" fags, huh?

He is a generic cartoon animal and failed mascot that hasn´t been relevant in years.

Did you update your game yet user? Just got him now.

That's why World is on the Switch, right?

So that's why Nintendo themselves consider him a gaming icon, right?

Attached: Crash is a Gaming Icon.png (1110x625, 661K)

That's literally all he can do short of giving him a kart, yes, on top of being a shit character all around.

>irrelevant
>2 remakes
>10 million sales
>recent one was the biggest launch in the franchise
>using this argument anyway when pic related is in

Attached: Banjo-Kazooie_SSBU.png (894x894, 837K)

Attached: 1533027098232.jpg (780x577, 245K)

Brave Heart and Butter-fly probably belong fully to Toei, but digimon games have badass music regardless

youtube.com/watch?v=9eMP7FTGV2I
youtu.be/Crz9ZwMeoOI
youtube.com/watch?v=UoiWPSt9yc0
youtube.com/watch?v=tBS70leI4YY

>That's literally all he can do
Now you've fucked up
>on top of being a shit character
Oh so you just have shit taste, case dismissed.

Attached: Potential Crash Moveset.png (365x512, 377K)

I'd be absolutely down for this......Only problem is that Hatsune Miku does not originate as a video game character. She was originally conceived and released as a voicebank for the 2nd iteration of the software program VOCALOID (aka VOCALOID 2). Agumon can only get in as Tamagotchi (and by extension Digimon) were technically games, albeit they were inside toys. However just because Miku isn't vidya doesn't mean I don't want her in. I'd LOVE to have her in smash and she is my 3rd most wanted smash character. If there is a way for her to get into smash, I'd fucking LOVE that.

Attached: Miku_v4_bundle_art.png (1510x1886, 1.17M)

All of tjat shit is basic and boring tho? There’s moves just like it in the game already.

I still have faith

Attached: Cap.png (800x750, 403K)

That's some weapons-grade grasping, holy shit orange Taz fags.

Who rides an animal as a side-b?
Who shoots a fruit bazooka?
The only character with a jetpack is Diddy, so that's not even overused, same with spinning, only Incineroar does that.
You anti-Crashfags are truly pathetic.

Maybe not in the west

I didnt see you complaining when Hero and Joker just got most of their movesets from other characters, not even just them but most of the cast reuses animations and ideas so I dont see your point

>B-but pirahna plant!
Every time

>all things he preforms in his games
>saying that those can be used in his move-set is grasping for straws

>two fighters remain
>Spiral Mountain plus two other stages
>one blank spot on the stage select screen.
Hmmmm

Touhou is just as culturally relevant as Dragon Quest is. The doujinshi industry is very much alive and well in Japan.

Attached: dlc fighter pass.png (1980x1112, 2.03M)

Based

>h-he'll summon a bear to ride out of thin air
>a-and in this one minigame he had a jetpack
>t-then his final smash is starman with a mask
You make anime swordsmen sound creative. I'd sooner have fucking Klonoa.

Doomslayer isn’t a big presence it’s a small handful of autists pushing him. Was there widespread “man it’s weird Doomguy isn’t in the Grinch leak?” No? Then why are people suddenly pretending he has massive fan demand?

Corrin, though

Monster Hunter in smash when?

based chiefposter

GIVE
UP

extra bonus fighter
travis touchdown
stage will be from NMH3
released after fighters pass is done
you didnt hear it from me :)

Based

>using things a character does in their games as move-set fuel is now reaching and bad
Where will rosterfaggotry go next?

Nope.

Attached: 1564440672031.jpg (1136x1200, 246K)

>dark souls
>bamco

Why you guys still think they own the franchise?
The franchise is owned by from software, Bamco only has the publishing rights in the west, kind of the same deal like how japanese companies like Capcom or Square-Enix had the rights for games like Call of duty and the like in japan.

You had to list every single action a character does across 6 or so different games as B moves and it still sounds like a gigantic reach, give up, Crash was never meant to be anything but a bootleg answer to SM64, like all other western Sony IPs with their respective genres. The moment the faux exclusivity fell through on the remakes everyone stopped pretending to care about orange Taz.

you took the words right out of my mouth with the moveset, thank you user

What would be the "average" reaction to Leon getting in?

There'd be a surge in RE4 loving shitposters.

Based Crashbro
(You)

Attached: 3094857643.png (1858x978, 894K)

oh boy. A white guy. With a gun. How creative.

OH SHI

>Collecting fruit gimmick
Oh god it's so dumb and unnecessary, but I could totally see them doing it

Post your never ever characters

Attached: Never Ever.png (1032x1230, 736K)

>who rides an animal
Wario rides his bike, which is functionally identical, so is any side special that is “begin rolling sideways.” It’s all the same thing.
>who shoots a fruit bazooka?
Plenty of characters shoot rockets, which would be functionally identical to that.
>The only character with a jetpack is Diddy, so that's not even overused, same with spinning, only Incineroar does that.
A jetpack, he has an up B that just makes him go up. Amazing. And one move being reused is atill bad and a lot worse than no moves reused. Crash is not unique. He’s a basic ass platformer brawler.

You didn’t see me because I’m not a namefag you fucking retard. I WAS complaining about both of them, and still do. Are all crashfags are retarded and pathetic as you?

Deconfirmed

>spirited away
>obscure as fuck, barely talked by first partyfags (mostly because they shill edeltard or some shit)
yeah, i consider him a never ever at this point. although i hope to see his return as an assist some day

Attached: sakidlc.png (1200x813, 1.45M)

>All this hate towards DOOM and Monster Hunter
It's like Smash fans hate good games

>Monster Hunter
>Good
>Doom
>Good
The only good Doom games are 3 and 64.

Literally the MCUfags of vidya. It's common knowledge by now.

They are mostly FEtards after all.

>3
Ahahahahaha.

Who are spirits 1322 and 1323?

I wish Neku would be a thing, but I seriously doubt it's happening now that there's already a Squeenix rep.

Attached: 64066626_p4.png (600x300, 127K)

>Why yes, I do wan't Geno and Isaac in super smash bros. ultimate, how could you tell?
>You don't know who Geno is? shame of how uncultured you are.

Attached: giga chad.jpg (400x542, 24K)

Hero pretty much buried him

Attached: 2109555803_animated.gif (100x100, 8K)

unfish her right now :(

Never give up, Porkybros. We'll keep supporting this fat fuck until the bitter end. You'll be happy if he ends up being a boss again, right?

Attached: 1552444700195.png (4752x2207, 3.96M)

My two most wanted characters were Phoenix Wright and Sora. With Hero in, I can basically kiss Sora's chances good-bye. Still, though:

>import moveset from Mahvel 3
>tweak to work in Smash, like his Sneeze is Up+B, Side+B is Maya Slide and Down+B is evidence search
>done

And even without making his moves a 1:1 from UMvC3, Sakurai would be bound to come up with some great material.

Phoenix Wright and...iunnuh. I'm wholly satisfied with the roster. Really just anyone who isn't Sans or Geno. Let's say Solaire/Artorias and Doomguy. I'd rather Master Chief over Doomguy, but Banjo makes it more unlikely.

Attached: ZcyYhVbLKUZMAdf-800x450-noPad.jpg (600x444, 36K)

Bamco owns the IP you fucking nimrod.

Attached: SMT_x_FE_Mirage_Master_Tsubasa_Oribe.png (571x880, 396K)

At this point, porting his Brawl appearance would be good enough. I just want him to bring along Giygas in some shape or form.

You have bad taste

Datamine when

I'm working on a Phoenix Wright moveset at the moment and I think there could be way more to him than just porting his Mahvel moveset.

If he does end up becoming a fighter by some divine fucking miracle, Giygas could absolutely be involved in his moveset. The most realistic way he could be included is as a final smash for Porky. Just turn off the Devil's Machine and voila.

in an interview with Miyazaki about the Souls series' future and the possibility of tie-ins like comics or other promotions
>The Dark Souls series is Bandai Namco Entertainment’s IP, so those kind of decisions are under their jurisdiction. Mind you, I don't want to be scolded for what I say [laughs].
>That said, personally speaking, doing collaborations have never crossed my mind before. It's because I figured there wouldn't be enough time for me to work on one, and that would probably lead to something worse.
gamespot.com/articles/dark-souls-3-director-talks-franchises-legacy-poss/1100-6441636/

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This

Explain further

Weebshits need to be gassed

Gaming would exist without Nintendo, continue seething. Americans love Japanese games, only eurocucks hate them

>Reimu
No thanks.

Attached: 1561408741975.png (1400x1000, 1004K)

Yeah maybe when normies or even most Yea Forums users even know what or where reimu is from. It will die in obscurity.

Sorry I'm late Segabros, was just taking out the trash

Attached: segadab.gif (1366x768, 792K)

HOW COULD YOU STEAL MY OWN FUCKING PIC FROM ME YOU SON OF A BITCH WE'RE GOING THROUGH A HARD TIME RIGHT NOW

Attached: porky.png (232x253, 32K)

>Lip
No thanks
Eggman is based tho

I just want Crash and Spyro, all my other choices like Kiryu, Sora and Chosen Undead have been de-confirmed.
Also, this may be me being retarded but has smash ever added side characters to the roster before the main character/mascot of said game/franchise? People who think Sans will get in have always baffled me.

Eggman needs to be in Smash. He's the real OG and has been there ever since Green Hill Zone Act 3. Fuck Tails, fuck Shadow, fuck Knuckles, and fuck furfags in general. And most of all, I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG!!

Attached: 1542386915387.png (680x680, 126K)

she's finally in
discord.gg/KdhvjcB

Attached: fj funkyux.png (868x1228, 603K)

Fuck off tranny

dilate

Attached: 1563033406413.png (1475x1440, 1.04M)

i'd take it up the nose from an anime girl ngl

Cope

give me a good reason as of to WHY I should join your discord

Remove Eggman from your image, shithead

Attached: 1547665542628.png (724x856, 332K)

I want a Phoenix moveset that actually does something with Psyche-Locks.

Attached: kat eating.jpg (1280x1280, 589K)

>girl character is NINA FROM BREATH OF FIRE

with skins for BoF1 and BoF2 (fuck BoF3)

Attached: NinaFire2.jpg (768x1024, 502K)

We posting em?

Attached: 1530990047790_20190729135614448_20190729231817622.jpg (1920x1920, 1.51M)

Attached: 1563827942061.jpg (1920x1920, 779K)

????

youtube.com/watch?v=p7Kc-r4Evuc

This is honestly terrible. Nights and Geno are alright but the other 3 are just plain bad the fact you have better characters (minus kasumi and sora) in the "least wanted characters" makes me think you're either
1. Baiting hard
2. Basing your least wanted on the posters here
3. Having shit taste
4. Just plain retarded

Hi hi

Attached: Cadence.jpg (582x1024, 146K)

Nah, I just want characters that would have unique movesets and good music, which none of the characters in my least wanted have.
Cope.

>Geno is alright

Waluigi deserves to be in more than weebshit like Fag Emblem & Joker, and anyone that disagrees is a retarded weaboo sperg that needs to hang themselves. Also fuck 2hu.

Last part of your post just confirmed suspicions 1 2 and 4. Fuck off you faggot

I mean I don't really care about him but hes a significantly better pick than the other ones in his image.

Being propped up by rosterfags who refuse to let go does not make him a better pick than other characters.

>Reimu
>Dovahkiin
>Jensen
>bad
Faggot.

Attached: 2019.png (1920x1920, 3.1M)

The only other acceptable character is John skyrim but Doomguy would be the better pick from Bethesda.
Okay? Like I said I dont give a shit about him but would take him over the others any day

>but would take him over the others any day
That just means you have shit taste.

He's in

Attached: image.jpg (640x911, 148K)

Attached: NewCanvas1newcomers.png (2200x1920, 3.96M)

>>REIMU??

What is this shit?

>Robinfag is also a Genofag

huh?

ayy lmao

Your meme puppet is already a spirit, dumb genofag. Just give it up.

Attached: 1561611597027.jpg (795x828, 101K)

never, i have unshakable determination

Attached: geno is unamused.png (2358x2165, 455K)

Your prom date you ugly sack of shit

Attached: 1449192151006.jpg (480x516, 58K)

I tried to get creative instead of copy-pasting stock art.
Last one especially.

Attached: unrealisticpass.png (1980x1114, 1.93M)

Another lloydfag keeping true to the cause. Too bad this shit website is too new to understand our plight.

>Reimu

Attached: throwing reimu into the trash.gif (269x325, 1.56M)

Wrightbros, assemble.

Attached: Phoenix Wright Smash Bros. Moveset.jpg (5500x4000, 3.29M)

If I post it, they will come

Attached: meandthedlcs.jpg (1980x1113, 1.12M)

Here's your fighters pass.

Attached: 1536097716218.png (1200x670, 934K)

Holy shit nigger no one's gonna read all that text.

Attached: 1459337244679.gif (675x380, 2.99M)

Autism.

This took me around three hours, and I'll say, at least to my fellow Wrightbros, it was worth it.

Attached: phoenix-coffee.gif (256x192, 4K)

If it's Grookey's final evo, fuck it i'm down.

>switch has a built in screenshot function, able to post straight onto social media
>not a single ""leak"" uses it

Attached: EAbMVhyXYAAIL5t.jpg (382x384, 19K)

There are fucking 80 characters, OF COURSE CHARACTERS WILL HAVE SIMILAR MOVES YOU MONGOLOID

FUCK LEAKS
AND FUCK WOMEN

Attached: 360326-nmh_travis_touchdown5.jpg (512x640, 69K)

You do understand how easy it would be to hunt down leakers if that was ever actually used, right?

If you take a leak picture and link it to social media account Nintendo ninjas will swat the fuck outta you, literal death sentence if you're a tester

Attached: 1515549131367.jpg (562x530, 69K)

fun fact, the capture button is disabled on games that have not officially launched yet. not sure if it applies to patches too because you cant really get a patch physically

no one gives a shit about kasumi, stop, please

weebshit

user im starved for anything deltarune you better have proof to back this up

Attached: 1555506597287.png (735x633, 215K)

Based Travisposter

Attached: 63311547e129eca30f2dd1caa6d3ac56.jpg (942x525, 470K)

I bought Symphonia last sale for 3 bucks and I'm halfway. Great game so far.

BUT, I doubt BAMCO would be using that specific game for advertising, if asked, they would either choose Luke from Abyss because it is the most commonly regarded game, or Velvet from Berseria because it was the last one. There's simply no reason for Symphonia, apart from Yea Forums, it is well regarded but hardly considered the best.

Attached: 1539841602817.jpg (700x700, 90K)

>Models are one of the earliest things done during game planning

They are japanese developers not americans, idiot.

>Luke from Abyss because it is the most commonly regarded game
If anything, it'd be Yuri, since Vesperia is the most praised to this very day.

Lip!

Attached: Lip PdP.png (388x424, 217K)

Command spells maybe? I'd say Noble Phantasm but that'd have to be reserved for final smash.

Stuck in trophy hell for another game.

Attached: 1540912460728.jpg (375x480, 18K)

>knows nothing about monster hunter and just heard at e3 that world is on ps4
They will release monster hunter portable 5th for the switch, it's just gonna happen

best possible outcome

I honestly think that people who want Saber/Reimu are just funposting because its very obvious that they have 0% chance but imagine if they actually got in? Imagine how people would react? Honestly i would be really happy about Reimu getting in just because in my head she's inseparably linked to fond memories of Yea Forums from a decade ago.

It's high effort, user, but I would be more inclined to read it if the font didn't have the blue behind it, making it a pain to read

Is that meant to be fucking Nanalan?

Attached: 1564453512632.png (589x441, 459K)

no, it's some kind of alien, he's leaning against a laser gun.

Unfortunately DLC is all confirmed to come from new series not yet represented in Smash. Seeing as how Geno's a Mario character any hope of him getting in is gone. Best we can hope for is getting the Mii Costume back later on down the line.

>confirmed
they only really said it's going to be new fighters and not echoes, but yes it would be easy to assume it is all new IP to smash because of how 3 out of 5 have been so far

>but reggie said
he was really just paraphrasing what sakurai said, no echoes. just new fighters.

can't wait for the inevitable GenoCide

tick tock stevefags 2.0

I don't have any face, because it's not going to happen. Anyone really arguing that Fire Emblem will appear in this pass after Banjo arrived at E3, and the first three characters were all third party is just trying to make themselves miserable or can't understand obvious patterns. Nintendo is obviously trying to make this season pass special, and a Fire Emblem character would not be special and stick out like a sore thumb.

For Pokemon I got nothin' though, that's a real possibility unfortunately.

I want Doomguy simply because a character being in both Mortal Kombat and Smash would be funny to me. Being in both extremes for fighting games.

Kirkhope always thought it'd be cool to see Banjo in Smash. That's just a blanket nonanswer. I don't see how it deconfirms Doomguy because it's answering the question without really answering anything thus not breaking nda. To bring up Kirkhope again he answered people asking about Banjo before the reveal by not saying anything one way or the other.

Please never compare any characterfag to Steveoids. I'm not a fan of Geno either, but Genofags are nowhere near as annoying or cringe.

The inevitable wave of Smash remixes for Touhou music by itself makes the idea of Reimu getting in worth it for me.

Kasumi

Attached: Challanger_pack3.png (1980x1112, 2.28M)

Good lord...all this autism and not a single blockhead to ruin it. I'm proud of you faggots.

Attached: 1564199939829.png (1280x1280, 680K)

>Kasumi the sfm porn girl getting in over Ryu Hayabusa the world's most iconic video game ninja.
Wake up!

Attached: D6Z_yGRW0AIod7h.jpg (2048x942, 251K)

>he doesn't know yet
OH NO NO NO NO NO
twitter.com/BrianBeacock/status/1156304086213332992

The best thing is that the Touhou OST would 100% get the Castlevania treatment

Attached: thebest.png (428x451, 110K)

>tweak to work in Smash, like his Sneeze is Up+B, Side+B is Maya Slide and Down+B is evidence search
>not having Questioning/Cross-Examination/Bridge to the Turnabout as side b that changes depending on your current mode
>having sneeze be a fucking up b when it'd fit better as an up tilt/smash
I agree on down+b though, especially if it changes to presenting evidence in Trial mode

Attached: 1446224565549.jpg (267x338, 29K)

>Lip

Attached: 1559789426660.jpg (573x960, 73K)

>Isn't even included in the 30 year event
Get dabbed on Porkfags

Attached: 1548683527531.gif (254x372, 3.95M)

That's what's fucked up. Porky is definitely going to play some kind of a role in Smash later on, and it's keeping me on edge. I think that they might release a WoL expansion at some point, where Porky will be a major villain/boss character like how he was in Brawl. I'm fucking excited.

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 2.92M)

He’s never getting into tekken so I now have him as a never ever for two games

Based

Attached: 0A08587E-B089-481C-843C-30E847C1186B.jpg (960x540, 75K)

>Kasumi
Based
>Leon
Fuck off

This is my overall unrealistic never ever pass though. I don’t have hope for any of these characters ever getting in, but it would be amazing if they ever did

Attached: 140782A1-D034-4551-922B-5F99C919C389.jpg (960x539, 140K)

NEW DATAMINE GUYS
twitter.com/DrHyperFake/status/1156481906298556417
ALL VICTORY THEMES ARE IN THE 4.0 UPDATE

Never fucking come on Yea Forums again.

While I think Reimu is a valid choice, Saber is just straight stupid, she's from a mediocre VN with porn

>Hyperfake

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (651x514, 18K)

Let's face it, Reimu can never join Smash because she's the most violent and merciless human ever. Doomguy's slaughter or demons is nothing compared to her genocide of youkai and fairies.

Attached: reimu flower.jpg (440x375, 66K)

Kill yourself twittertranny

What are the chances on my boi getting in now that handhelds are confirmed kill?

Attached: 80e44fa421ef66c54ee380fce6ca198a7f7b6227_m.jpg (480x360, 33K)

>Reimu can never join Smash because she's the most violent and merciless human ever
t. Fortune teller

Fairies respawn, so it's ok.

Based.

>the autistic Reimu/Dragonborn faggot made a fucking fake Twitter account to shill his shitpicks
I don't know what's more pathetic, the fact that you did this or the fact that you're so fucking obnoxious that I can pinpoint just who you are
I'd say kill yourself, but death would unironically be too good for you. Rot in prison for eternity

Attached: 1562005607723.jpg (600x728, 43K)

it's a 0% chance pipe dream but i'd love him to be in

Attached: halo_3_odst___rookie_2_by_ninjaman117_d4ct1vc-pre.jpg (843x948, 65K)

No statement affirming or denying the presence of Doomguy in Smash was made. Keep on seething, we still know nearly nothing.

(You)

Saw on a thread earlier someone claiming this was a Deltarune Ch. 2 character, though no confirmation beyond that existed. Alien Hominid though

>He believes that literalwho twitter 'leaker"

Reim...who???

Not for the DLC you fucking moron, especially not when work on the character haven't even started

>hahaha LITERALLY WHO amirite guys???????? do i fit in yet?????? im funny right????????

Attached: clown-cpu.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

Doomguy should be in Smash.

Attached: 1532707865970.jpg (125x122, 3K)

I wouldn't say this is a never ever pass at all, user - No More Heroes 3 is coming out soon enough, and there is enough speculation around Doomslayer.

It's going to be Porky and Waluigi

Attached: 1564502845850.jpg (640x351, 85K)

seems getting those dragon quest MIDIs cost them a fortune

Reminder

Attached: unlikely-characters.png (1000x1000, 63K)

Pretty decent since he did pretty well in the ballot days and Nintendo are huge bros with Level-5.
Keep fighting the good fight Laytonbro.

Reim............who??????

Porky's going to be a boss at the most unless Mother gets some kind of new release.

I thought Cygames would get a rep, whatever happened to that?

>Goemon isn't an already represented franchise
>Goemon has absolutely zero Spirit representation
>Goemon isn't a Western character
>Goemon isn't (primarily) an RPG character
>Konami doesn't have a character in the Fighter's Pass yet

Yeah, I'm thinking it's Goemon.

Attached: goemon.png (309x367, 96K)

sorry motherfuckers buy riddick is the next dlc

Attached: darkathena.jpg (830x535, 228K)

>filename

Attached: Leon (2).jpg (320x320, 11K)

Tekken vs SF didn't get past pre-production yet they had models for Ryu and Paul Phoenix

>western
>banjo
you suck dick at rulefaggotry, not gonna lie

Attached: 1560529847459.png (360x288, 11K)

Photos, even before they went digital, could have serial numbers tying them to the specific equipment used. Using a platform-specific screenshot service could be easily tracked by the devs.

Thanks for holding onto my letter sweetie, and no I won't sleep with you loser.

Attached: shesin.png (1732x960, 1.35M)

Wat? Did you mean to reply to my post?

>never ever

Attached: rostermeme.png (1200x813, 1.16M)

all nine as some weird hybrid character, preferably using Heavy as a base

Attached: Team_Fortress_2_Group_Photo.jpg (2040x1390, 1.09M)

Goemon is my #1, but he's also a total never-ever. Even so, I will never stop campaigning for him. You gotta believe.

Also this.

Attached: ssbu_goemonbanner.jpg (1000x650, 703K)

>Another fellow Goebro

BROTHER

Attached: goemon_salute.jpg (600x844, 90K)

Thats pretty hot.

Not everyone on the internet is going to know who this damn near japan specific character is, user.

Lets compromise at three

Attached: 23D1BDB1-C792-4C20-A297-4067E63C7998.jpg (4000x2248, 2.39M)