If capcom gets any new character it's gotta be Ammy. Fuck MH, fuck RE, they've got no place in a game like this...

If capcom gets any new character it's gotta be Ammy. Fuck MH, fuck RE, they've got no place in a game like this. Ammy BELONGS in smash. An absolute perfect fit.

Attached: 80b449c7db5de77b2f9afed26e49efec (2).jpg (571x800, 67K)

Agreed

>companion theory
>ammy & issun
>next fighter is a female theory
checks out.

generally I don't see it being Amaterasu; the issue of how to grip items pops up

she grabs stuff with her mouth in the game, I don't imagine it being that hard to make work

Any item she can't hold in her mouth just float, she's a goddess after all

Much as I like Okami, I want Garcian more

>another goddess
Palutena's gonna be pissed

Attached: c834418cb8a648dfe735adbec6533fac.jpg (500x667, 90K)

She's definitely a solid contender, but I dont think she's popular enough to get in.

Attached: 1413583480817.png (1240x1754, 3.21M)

I love Okami but RE is Capcom's most loved and iconic series next to Megaman and Street Fighter. There's no way they'd put any other series in over it.

Attached: MVC2_Jill_Sprite.gif (152x145, 50K)

How does Duck Hunt Dog hold items?

RE is big but it doesn't belong in smash.
Halo and Minecraft are massive but they picked Banjo because he was a better fit.

Nah.

Attached: 1562972224723.png (1200x813, 1.43M)

You mean Dante right?

Dante's probably the only real other contender capcom has desu! But the only history he's got with nintendo is through those x-zone games right? I feel like it should factor in more but after Joker who fucking knows. I'd love him in though.

Attached: 1560908185399.jpg (640x360, 32K)

It's a campy B-movie horror series that fits about as much as Metal Gear Solid and has a strong history with Nintendo so not really.

Attached: 200px-Snake_SSBB.jpg (200x365, 17K)

Bros I got the game a while back for cheap on switch. Yeah cute visuals n all but... It feels a bit empty... Like I played for 2-3 hours and I don't feel like playing anymore, it really let me down...
I feel ashamed because it's a game I WANTED to like, you hear me? Everything about it I liked it. But it's shallow, I don't feel like playing it...
Fuck bros
(I want her in smash anyways)

Attached: 1546263250031.png (789x750, 18K)

>Like I played for 2-3 hours
That's not even the opening sequence. To be fair Okami starts incredibly slow, but you should give it another chance.

Attached: 1334264125630.jpg (1680x1050, 556K)

I've played through the game like 3 times and I don't really understand why you feel this way user
I guess it really isn't for everyone and that's a shame

It's the handholding that really gets me. There's much to like, but holy fuck does it get annoying to see a potentially interesting dungeon setup pissed away by HEY THIS LOOKS IMPORTANT ACTUALLY I THINK WE CAN USE THIS ONE POWER HERE, CAN YOU TRY USING THIS SPECIFIC POWER IN THIS SPECIFIC SPOT ALSO I ZOOMED AND LOCKED YOUR CAMERA HERE FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE

Is it already Friday night, old man?

It's not a very good game. The game treats you like you have an IQ of 50 and it's like that throughout the entire game.