Eternal Darkness

Weekly Eternal Darkness thread.

Are you currently replaying? If not, why not?

I just played Edward's chapter. I just love the elephant gun. And today for the first time I actually understood what spell I had to cast on the city and why. Back in the day I was a shitter who just tried out runes until I got it right.

Also, the details are so nice. Like the dead soldier you have to trapper away stays in the Trapper dimension.

Attached: 51W55M5ZTKL._SX342_.jpg (342x342, 19K)

Attached: 1564084058730.jpg (1920x1080, 1.08M)

Attached: 1564084541123.jpg (1024x1820, 342K)

>PARGON
>PARGON
>PARGON
>PARGON
>PARGON

Attached: 1507830404059.jpg (450x319, 40K)

No, it's not October.
Then I replay it and Vampire:Bloodlines

Probably the last amazing survival horror game, though RE7 and the RE2 remake both were pretty good

Attached: Zai19qu.jpg (1024x768, 148K)

Reminder that based drawfag operates under Australian time

I really don't find it to be survival horror. It's not like you're out of ammo or anything anytime. Most of the characters don't even have funs. But it's imo the best cosmic/lovecraftian horror game we have.
Despite the clunky controls and me getting away from the last En'gha room with the lesser guardian and horror with a sliver of my health because that fat cunt stunlocked me through two magic attacks and a claw. Eddie is just no athlete. Or warrior or anything.

>Are you replaying it?
no its not halloween yet

>Steps on you

Attached: Greater_Guardian_(Ulyaoth).jpg (500x375, 47K)

How does it eat anyways?
Does Pious have to use a ladder to put the dead WW1 victims in it?

Are you faggots playing on Gamecube or emulating? I actually have the disc but my Gamecube died nearly a decade ago.

Well we see Pious cutting into someone in the cutscene where one of his minions tells him they'll need more sacrifices for the Guardian. Maybe they cut the people into nice small chunks and put it in a big bucket and have a giant straw for it to suck up the human slurry.

Since it's Ulyaoth affiliated it might just absorb them with magic. Or it has its mound on the top.

Emulating on Dolphin. Apart from some slowdowns here and there it works like a charm. I have no TV, so I can't hook up my GC anymore.

I replay this game in December. No idea why, no Christmas nostalgia or anything with it. Just feels comfy.

>tfw no comfy Christmas level in ED

Wasn't the WW1 level set in December?

Would Krampus fit right in?

Got decently far into the game on a first playthrough and decided to stop for ages, now I don't want to get back into it because I either have to play where I left off with the huge disconnect of time since I last played it/not sure where I'm at or what to do or I have to restart.

No. Not at all. Krampus is southern german folklore and has nothing to do with the ancients.
But you could explore either Jesus' death or the heathen roots of the Christmas traditions.

Any other games that do Lovecraftian horror particularly well?
I heard the sinking city wasn't so good.