Yugioh

You are buying Legacy of the Duelist: Link Evolution, right Yea Forums?

Attached: sw_yugiohthegame.jpg (693x1116, 319K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/P5ARlPIgKRI
youtube.com/watch?v=V33eMYC5C0Q
youtu.be/IV6AlUMAtTE
youtu.be/PvubvP7ESaI
youtu.be/mXSLkotUkCE
youtube.com/watch?v=aSnMNV2d-ms
youtube.com/watch?v=opADNvgeZYY
youtu.be/LlcsN5NtTi0
youtube.com/watch?v=ZYAPgPH9hsI
youtu.be/RggeGFN7Sus
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No since they ruined it with master rule 4.

But you can play as your favorite anime character!!

I wasn’t gonna but I found somewhere with half price pre-orders and I have no self control so I got it

>master rule 4
what's this

name good yu gi oh games and ill download them right fucking now.

Attached: a75443c5191457d4a615d74dd34ff3f9.jpg (667x933, 203K)

link cards, extra monster zones, pendulum nerf (only good thing)

Extra monster zones?

It wasn't a Nerf. They fucking killed pendulum

Pendulum fucking sucks anyway

Does it still resemble a cheap flash game?
They will kill links too next year too somehow. Probably by opening up more zones for extra monsters by default or just scraping the limitation entirely.

Attached: background.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

i don't have a switch to buy it for

The best of the best:
Duelist of the Roses

Runner ups:
Tag force 1 (3 SUCKS)
Tag force 5 (6 SUCKS)
Forbidden Memories
World Championship 2004

>switch
I'm not a richfag

Maybe if it wasn't a lazy ass rendition of an already shitty game, I would.
God it fucking sucks how much YGO vidya sucks since Tag Force 6.

>They fucking killed pendulum
Pendulums were fucking meta for months during link format, and even got him by the banlist, even so they're still really strong and rogue tier

You know how you have an Extra Deck in Yugioh where your Fusion/Synchro/Xyz/Face Up Pendulum monsters (and Link monsters) go?
You can only summon them to the Extra Monster Zones, which means you can only control one Extra Deck Monster at a time.
Unless you play Link Monsters, because those have arrows on them, and you can summon Extra Deck Monsters to the Monster Zones those arrows point to. So every deck needs Link Monsters unless you're playing like, Monarchs or some shit that doesn't use the Extra Deck at all.
In the terms of this new game, it's retard that they force Master Rule 4 on the eras of Yugioh where Link Monsters didn't exist anyway.

Attached: nm1.jpg (690x545, 187K)

But what's the point if I can't fuck them?

Attached: 44972429_p1.jpg (500x600, 208K)

Boooooo
Bring back tag force
I need to date my characters while playing card games

Master rule 4 exists for selling cards the same a pendulums were. They will be deprecated once konami decides on the new gimmick to push.
I'm betting they try and make the regular game more like speed dueling next, limiting your monster and backrow sizes unless you add in their new card type.

Basically what this user says, except it's even worse.

They didn't change the decks in story mode at all, so lots of duels are utterly ruined. GX? Good luck having Judai's shitty anime decks dragged down even further by the one fusion limit. 5D's? Enjoy all reverse duels against Yusei and his 3 Scrap-Iron Scarecrows, since you can only ever summon 1 half-decent monster at the same time. Also hope you weren't planning on actually getting to summon Quasar in the duel where you're supposed to do this. ZEXAL? Any duel which relies on Utopia and another Xyz at the same time is now nigh impossible. Arc-V? All duels for Sora, Shun, Reiji and Yugo are fucked since they can't use their summon spam.

All this shit ruined for what? 3 whole VRAINS duels.

Synchro unironically improved the game by opening up lots of plays without being too easy to pull off. Everything after was a mistake.

If it's out on PC, they add an option to skip the shitty animations, and the gameplay isn't slow as shit like the last one, then I'll probably pirate it.

the only good move from that whole rules update is moving pendulum zones into spell/trap zones, change my mind.

No. I already bought it months ago on the Japanese eshop. It's fun though.

does this have the campaign modes where you can use the decks from the anime?

I'm in the middle of watching 5d's. What are the best games to play with synchros? Besides the 5d campaign for legacy of the duelist

World championship 2010 and 2011

YGOpro and World Championship 2011

Tag Force 5 and 6.

Do we know if well get dlc to update with this years cards? I love all the support old archetypes got this year

I SYNCHRO SUMMON TWO MONSTERS -- IN MID-AIR!!!

Attached: 5Ds_Manga_Chapter_16.png (649x1010, 671K)

Are any of the anime actually worth watching

I got it back in May with the Japanese account trick. Just finished the main campaigns so I'm doing the reverse duels, challenge matches, and currently building weather painters. Also want to try out pick related since Yugi uses them for his challenge deck.

Attached: 2spooky.png (307x450, 335K)

Read the original manga

some of the original if you cut out the filler, the 5ds if you only watch the first two seasons and ignore everything after.
they all boil down to advertisements for a children's card game, so your enjoyment hinges on your nostalgia for being 12 again.

Define "actually worth".

Attached: Weakness.png (1258x945, 1.3M)

im still playing the eternal duelist soul

The original manga is great, and most of the spin-off manga is good too with the exception of R.
I'm not an expert on the anime but the GX dub is so fucking terrible it's amazing sometimes.

Attached: 2c1083gbat631.jpg (2002x1007, 297K)

Yeah although I'd say Arc-V is the the biggest disappointment given it has one of the strongest starts in the franchise. Duel Monsters, GX, 5D's, Zexal are all pretty good though DM suffers through two filler seasons and Zexal doesn't start that good but is on an upward trend for its runtime. The current series, VRAINS, has been hit or miss and its starting to seem more rushed in its plot now that the new series was announced for next April.

if by "buying" you mean "pirating", then yes.

I'm wainting for this shit of Vrains era to end. the damn thing is so unpopular that it doesn't seem to be even getting a manga and this
>seems to be LOD but with MR4
>every duel with extra deck got fucked by the MR4
>5Ds and GX duels duels don't even make sense anymore
>no ability to fast forward the animation like Tag Force games or fast animation like the World Championship games
>The devs doesn't even seem to know much about ygo anyway
>they can't implement different Master Rules sets while fucking YGO Pro can

Attached: Yu-Gi-Oh - 42.jpg (1302x1965, 868K)

ZEXAL if you follow the guide for the first part

Attached: ZEXAL Guide.jpg (1320x3552, 599K)

Post the "you want to watch post Darksigners 5Ds" one

Dude same. Post deck

Attached: dude same.png (722x533, 45K)

This one?

Attached: 1455519908251.png (1320x3034, 3.76M)

No what a shit game, no effort was put on it what so ever.
I literally made the same ui in just two minutes in Photoshop with 0 experience.

Just port the fucking Tag Force and DS games to the newer consoles and pc you massive retards!!

Attached: yu-gi-oh-legacy-of-the-duelist-18-dlcs-pc-digital-D_NQ_NP_708456-MLU27120522183_042018-F.jpg (1200x675, 189K)

Lately I've been going an Exodia deck, pretty standard one, painful choice helps

pendulum didn't fucked over 90% of the game while creating the most degenerate and unpopular series and format of the franchise.
Links killed 90% of previous 5 generations while making Links be the most insane and fasted summoning mechanics.
Een konami seems to regret that shit since they had to waste time making Link cards for old decks and even the link cards don't help he old decks at all.
They got hit with a massive decline in sales in japan thanks to Links, and in the west only competitive is being played thanks to almost every deck now being GO FIRST OR LOSE.
Yeah, it broke records of the competitive attendees in tournaments. but that is because competitive is the only way to play the game. same thing happened with Zexal and it had an atrocious format too and the first half of the anime was so bad that it is the only series that entered in hiatus thanks to the low popularity.
The game has also gotten stupidly expensive thanks to being meta focused. combine that with konami purposely shor printing cards and rarity bumps and you are in for a ride.

TF1 is the worst tag force games thanks to the lack of variety. what the fuck is wrong with you?

if yugioh is chad and mtg is virgin then what is Netrunner?

>then what is Netrunner?
A corpse

forgotten

Zexal 1 was popular as fuck in Japan. It went to hiatus because that is what anime with good production values do.

links went to far in crippling older decks, but pendulums were still ridiculous. the amount of things pendulums did in comparison to previous card types was dumb and unnecessary.

>but pendulums were still ridiculous
In the TCG Pendulums were only a Tier 0 decks for like 3 weeks in the entire Arc V era; it was by far the least intrusive summoning method. You could always just play something else and still be competitive

they fucked with my ghostricks
i will never forgive komoney

oh yeah. it totally was. cope
Zexal 1 is a fucking mess that had the execs come down and say the anime staff to get their shit together. while also having one of worst game balance to boot. YGO is and mechandise anime. every time it doesn't air it means the franchise is not making a good amount of money. not some late night anime that has to sell BDs.

Vrains and Zexal share a lot of issues across the board it is fucking amazing

but i heard it was still alive thanks to NISEI. why did it have to die?

jesus christ look at the banlist they made up for this game
>kills dinosaurs to the point of unplayability
>nerfs HEROes
>nerfs Nekroz
>nerfs pendulums
>almost full power dark warrior
t..thanks konami

>the first half of the anime was so bad that it is the only series that entered in hiatus thanks to the low popularity.
I guess MHA, Attack on Titans and other are super unpopular. Retard.

Pendulum helped older decks gain access to synchro and Xyz outside of the competitive. it was not intrusive. Pendulum era had a good amount of rogue decks.
In the OCG PePe got hit 3 weeks in becaue konami wanted to shill Kozmo and BA in the west.
But that was it. OCG competitive was where the PePe and Pendulum Magicians were pure cancer
Thaat fuck head tewart purposely skipped over DDD structure deck because he knew kozmeme would shit themselves since they were already getting fucked by other decks, helll Kozmo died to a single card called Imperial iron Wall. it completely shuts the deck down

You are fucking delusional. Zexal was a success from the beginning. It's the series with the most consistent and well planed development. No filler with terrible animation pacing that plagued the previous shows.

Wanted to do a playthrough using only cards that would have been available at the time the show was airing.

YGO is a merchandise sunday anime you faggot. it make money of sponsors during break time. not otaku buying BDs
Long running anime saturday anime don't get redrawn for the DVD/BD release it is the same shit you see on TV

Luckily the banlist doesn't apply for single player modes, just online multiplayer. Nothing keeping me from stomping the CPUs with three oviraptors. in my dino deck.

>such a success that even the nips forget the first part even exist
the only thing they like about the first part of zexal is Anna

No.
The Interface sucks ass. Its a literal downgrade from the psp games, the fuck.

Attached: 1555698417525.gif (456x270, 1.7M)

Second half was the peak of anime Yugioh. Of course it gets way more attention than the first half than was just decent.

>The Interface sucks ass. Its a literal downgrade from the psp games, the fuck.
I still can't understand this. they ven made game slower and with no speed regulation. it seems they made zero improvements in the game and just slapped MR4 on it while also fucking up the main purpose of the game.
>sells the game as play the famous duels from the anime
>90% of the duels are fucked thanks to MR4

Attached: BS effect.png (500x375, 304K)

Attached: EHERO - Burst Lady 01.jpg (544x544, 62K)

It's fucking ridiculous how lazy konami can be. Ygopro is superior in nearly every way
>can choose any MR you want
>anime-only cards
>customizable game speed
>customizable background and card sleeves
>literally free

AND THEY FUCKING KNOW IT SO WHATS THEIR MOVE? TO GET THEIR GAMES BETTER? NO. TO KILL THOSE NON-PROFIT FANGAMES.

Fuck Konami
Fuck Yugioh
Fuck any bastard that stills gives them money, fuckers literally enjoys being fucked in the ass.

Attached: dog994.png (409x306, 102K)

The game only exists to sell to children. They want everyone else to play dual links instead. If there ever were a new tag force, it would be a mobile gacha game.

Not unless it has battle animations and models like the old ps2 and gamecube games.

Duel Links isn't gacha

Well, then its not going to sell because kids are playing fortnite

it's going to sell better in west because they took a structure and made some of the cards be promos while also putting others in a new set

it's close enough
>grind currency so you can roll a random chance to get things you want
yeah yeah, packs come in boxes and each box is guaranteed to have a set amount of cards so if you but all the packs in a box you'll get all the cards from that set amount, but again, to get to the level where you can buy boxfuls of cards you need to grind the currency, which you can grind only through battles using your deck, and the starter decks they give you are pretty bad to encourage you buying packs to try to find cards that fit in the deck.

>3 sucks

the fuck???

All modern digital card games are gacha because they limit what you can do with the cards you obtain, like no/limited trading or reselling, unlike a traditional card game.
Dual Links limits how much premium currency you can earn for free and has rotating card sets which require you to spend real money or miss out on a rare card from the set. It's a variant of gacha, just like hearthstone and shadowverse are.

When are we getting Zexal in Duel Links? The decks I want need Xyz monsters to compete

Attached: 1516937566523.png (337x513, 359K)

I like Legacy of the Duelist, but I wish card packs were a bit closer to real life packs. That way you can get cards that actually follow the story mode instead of crazy cards that don't gel with the AI decks.

You guys kept going on about how deep the tag force games were, but I couldn't find a single GX tag force title that gave characters like Jim Cook or O'Brien their own unique stories.

The last 5DS one that let you be evil was cool, and had most major characters have their own routes, but that's about it.

i'd never buy another ygo game again if it just had bots

Man I really wish the AI didn't take a year to finish their turns
It'd be a near perfect game in a near perfect format otherwise

Attached: 1363654.jpg (309x450, 39K)

>i'd never buy another ygo game
Same, and that's sad because I remember being excited for the new world championship game every year. I thought that by now we would have a yugioh game with every monster having a 3D-model or something.

Wait MR4 applies to story mode duels?
Are they absolutely fucking retarded?

The bandai cards are pure aesthetic. Their design waste a lot of space and gives no room for complex effects but damn, they look beautiful.

Attached: 5027518-7659470618-a77ea.jpg (523x747, 124K)

Some story decks are tweaked a bit to adjust to MR4, but none of the series pre-VRAINS use Links. I know Yusei's deck when he first Accel Synchros involves Stardust's effect bringing it back to the main monster zone or reviving a tributed Formula Synchron by some other monster's effect.

>Their design waste a lot of space and gives no room for complex effects but damn, they look beautiful.
Yugioh was supposed to be a easier-version of MTG.

Since this is konami probably they'll cut off the jp voice if there are any to begin with.
I would play another YGO game if it reaches some Tag Force levels or at least World Championship levels of fanservice.

i dont think theres ever been VA in a legacy of the duelist

Why do the Japanese do this?

Attached: 4_0.jpg (294x520, 53K)

>he didn't see the dlg loser who's at like 400 tries

Got the pic?

Attached: dlink sales.jpg (535x696, 139K)

>dual links is not gacha

Attached: 335083CA-1C1D-49B4-BAEE-FC1E4DDCF459.jpg (894x705, 302K)

>how deep the tag force games were
Sounds like you're trying to strawman people who likes the Tag Force games arguments into them thinking its Citizen Cane

>but I couldn't find a single GX tag force title that gave characters like Jim Cook or O'Brien their own unique stories
Yeah, they skip a lot of the nobodies. It's fine if it bothers you that much, but plenty people are fine with it

Yugioh was never supposed to be playable

i dont into duel links what am i supposed to see here?

the number on right is amount of purchases

There is no story like 1 and 2. You just play and fill hearts that's it.
TF1 felt like a duel academia simulator and had a really amazing final boss

the sad part is that children don't care about ygo
the average ygofag is in his early 20s

>acktually
Yeah, everyone knows that yugioh was a happy accident. What I mean is that, after they decided to make it a real game, the main goal was for the game to be a easier-to-play mtg.

>he says this when the first Konami cards were like this
monster were never supposed to have effect.
and only now people are noticing that since monster act like spell cards from every speed and trap cards without the limitation of being set first

Attached: FlameSwordsman-SB-JP-UR.jpg (693x1016, 316K)

>monster were never supposed to have effect.
they were, it just that they were supposed to be really special cards.

Attached: DragonPiperBAN1-JP-C.jpg (169x244, 11K)

There were effect monsters from the beginning you fucking retard.

daaamn you can see which cards kazuki drew with passion and which were packed-fillers

I bought this months ago. Super fun.

Why did DM anime ignore the first arc of the manga and adapted the rest in such a shitty way? The manga was amazing. Also best opening youtu.be/P5ARlPIgKRI

Attached: Based Atem.png (1356x899, 1.33M)

but then the show decided to have asspulls through complex effects, and the players wanted those too, so they had to print complex effects on cards, and then the effect-on-effect interactions became so complex that even simple effects need to be worded in a long-winded but straight-forward way as if it's Animate Dead from MTG's Online mess

Expect it wasn't. Duel Masters was, and it ended up being more popular in Japan then MTG.

toei aime and the the toei movie were made to promote the franchise, specially the manga. TV Tokyo NAS Anime were made to promote the Konami version of the card game. DM is also really fucking bad thanks to the amount of filler and poorly adaptation of non duel monster plot points

There was already an anime for the first arc
They wanted to just get straight to the card games for merch purposes so they rejiggered the Kaiba and Bakura rivalries and just rolled with it

Man I remember playing tag tournament back in the day when I was like 12, I failed on the first section when you had to befriend someone to do the tournament with about 3 or 4 times

Nightmare Troubadour

WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THIS ONE AND LEGACY OF THE DUELIST???

this one has links, the new major update thing

Tell me one (1) thing he did wrong

Attached: Raitoningu.png (1280x720, 343K)

Uses new link format, and has a range of cards released between the last LotD update and 2018. It also has all the dlc for LotD included

Can it play with duel links?

>no Cyber Dragon Nachster

damn so close to having everything i wanted the cut off was like a month or two from its release

Both were intended you foul, is just that duel masters was the official kid friendly mtg

Best duel disk design

Attached: Standard_White_Duel_Disk.jpg (200x182, 12K)

Only getting it for the Code Talker cards cuz KoA killed the structure deck.

Attached: promocardsen-600x290.png (600x290, 353K)

It's not. You don't need that pragmatic shit.

>Not the revolver
Do you even duel?

I liked that yugioh game for game boy color. I forget it's name.

MR4 is good because links are more fragile than other types of extra deck monsters. I like that I no longer have to worry about my opponent vomiting obscure synchro, xyz, and pendulum monsters with various immunities and disruptive quick effects.

no. Duel Links is their gacha cash cow

i'll give you that, links can be cancer but going back to xyz/pend spam wont be healthy i hate that they drag down fusions as well

I already own this on PS4 and I'm certainly not buying it again just to get dicked in the asshole by goddamn MR4 fucking everything up.

Nigger you are going to have to link me now

I WANT TO SUMMON MY WHITE AND BLACK BOSS MONSTERS.

Attached: 0bff88c22239501c006cff85081785da(2).jpg (740x1079, 192K)

LET ME

Attached: SuperQuantalMechKingGreatMagnusWIRAENScR1E.png (548x800, 800K)

already preordered on Amazon

>Buy LOTD on steam
>that fucking UI
>80 dollars of DLC
I refunded it.

Attached: 1532377753615 2.jpg (620x349, 36K)

>MR4 is good because links are more fragile than other types of extra deck monsters.
ok

Attached: banned.png (690x1010, 1.71M)

>I like that I no longer have to worry about my opponent vomiting [blank]
You are a fool. Links did approximately nothing to inhibit field vomiting.
>Pends having anything to do with links.

Duel Transer

Firewall Dragon's value came almost entirely as an extender. You don't have to have your lawyer read it to figure out how to get it off the field.
You conveniently ignore the part about immunities and disruption. Links are paper tigers compared to stuff like Majespecters and Toadally Awesome.

I've got this card.

Just play around it, bro

Attached: tumblr_og92a7GujO1uiowh0o1_640_1.png (565x800, 1.14M)

>tfw your favorite card game died a death and isn't even remembered well enough to get pissed on for being dead anymore

Links builds imunities worse than Synchros and Xyz thanks by vomiting different links with different board defense effect in the same fucking turn and faster than all of the previous summon methods. while also being ablle to use old as fuck engines as Link fodder. which led konami to kill a bunch main decks.
at least pend niggers died to a single solemn at the right time. to stop Link decks you have to essentially "brick" and open with at least 3 hand traps or else you are out.
stop defending this trash format faggot

Attached: 1560039021821.jpg (402x586, 74K)

You conveniently ignore that links does nothing to inhibit players shitting out a board. People can still make triple quasar on T1 despite Links supposed claims to slow it down.

thats muh boi

Attached: frog the jam.jpg (544x544, 19K)

Who's summoning triple Quasar turn 1? That hasn't been a thing since Gofu and Level Eater got banned.

I'm aware that the enablers are banned that's not the point and entirely beside the point even.
The point is that people, yourself included, say that Links are supposed to gatekeep players from vomiting out extra deck cards. When this was clearly not the case, and in fact made it even worse because then people had to shuffle through various links to get to their end game board.

Attached: 1537755395033.jpg (323x323, 49K)

You're probably thinking of Dark Duel Stories/Duel Monsters 3.
Either that or you emulated the other Jp-only Game Boy games.

This, game went from day one buy to zero interest.

When are we getting a new anime? Current one is shit

Next year, they already said they were working on it.

I already did on the Jap store. It's fully translated.

I've had this game for months on switch. Fucking retarded buyfags don't know jap version was in english.

i really hope they can get back to normal times, we've already gone to tron level futures and its obviously not working rating wise

spring 2020 and it will be a 20 years anniverssary series
the series is also already in production instead of the shit show that has been late Arc-v and the entirely of Vrains
>Seventh series
>20 years of anime
>We get Yugioh Tag Force 7
I can only dream

not that user but this format vomits plenty of extra deck monsters with xyz and synchros being the primary negate monsters, now that apolousa came out and darkfluid on the way that might finally change.
it's break the board format, either make a deck that can play through 3 negates or pray to win the die roll. it's not great but it's a fuckton better than the ftk format prior.

>dude just skip the setup and go directly to the payoff
what the fuck? this list is awful.

I'm honestly surprised they never remade Duel Monsters with the actual card game rules.

because DM is really fucking bad outside of the meme status.
Japans loves the manga way way more than DM.

where did you find it

Imagine thinking Crashtown was good

Eat a dick, crashtown was great.

The DLC on this is a better value than Smash.

*block your path*
nothing personnel kid

Attached: do yuo even spinn bro.gif (200x200, 806K)

GX went full cringe in its second half

the jubel story didn't go anywhere and the the hole dark kindomn was filler as fuck

Attached: NEOS IS BACK BABY.webm (640x480, 2.77M)

You mean kino

Attached: trueman.jpg (640x480, 71K)

Already have it

Will this game come to other consoles eventually?

Attached: 23FCB456-B80C-421E-BEF6-C9CC5C77BED2.jpg (1024x509, 88K)

Dungeon Dice Monsters and World Championship 2006

oh great sonic totem, will I ever be able to find true love?

Buy Maid Dragons.

Attached: Stillroom.png (407x593, 442K)

its already on other consoles; this version just has all the dlc

Stop forcing this shit

I might if their playstyle isn't ass.

they wont be in the game, i'd buy there dlc tho if they confirm them

Already have it.
The game is shit because theres only one extra monster zone.
Fusions, xyzs and synchros are fucked.

No

Attached: 1490759091064.jpg (1800x1300, 1.17M)

Every yugiog game i played was shit. Does this one at least use the real rules from the game?

The early card game is horrible to play, every duel would be a race to Summoned Skull. Barely any of the cards did anything relevant, except for a few utterly broken ones. Anime effects made are all that made it tolerable.

Most yugioh games use the real rules. What games did you play?

Dualist of the roses and the phone game on android. I also have one for gameboy color

I hope it's a 20th anniversary series considering nostalgia sells, and it beats out trying to introduce a new mechanic like in every other series. What's next? Monster cards that can you can flip over in your Graveyard to activate trap effects?

Phone game use the real rules tho.

Guess again retard

Attached: ywn be this cool.webm (1280x720, 769K)

>real rules

Speed duels.

They are different. 3 monsters on the field and less cards and shit. Matches are really short. Got boring real fast

The format is different but the rules are the same

>Tfw dueling some guy and he activates a skill

Attached: 1554224385749.png (334x229, 10K)

And link summoning which they said that they will never bring over
I want to believe damnit

Is there an arc-v version yet?

Attached: So you wanna watch gx.png (1320x4094, 3.79M)

>the format is different
You mean rules. Saying 3 monster at a time is a rule change.

This one doesn't really work because GX got worse over time.

>link summoning which they said that they will never bring over
why would never bring it over? Do you want no more yugioh video games to be made, not that it matters since things like dueling book and ygopro are a thing.

>Skipping Moke Moke
Opinion discarded

Attached: 1519028890549.jpg (1000x1024, 73K)

I didn't make the chart, I just saved it for when I ever I would get around to rewatching it in sub form.

>a duel disk in the form of a gun
>not a gun that also is a duel disk
close but not cigar

Attached: duel gun.png (400x300, 152K)

touche

Yeah but that shit looks like a gay as hell nerf gun and is being used by a nignog.

>They caught lightning in a bottle with Yami/Yugi's hairstyle and design
>Even today all of the newer protags look like boring side characters when put next to him

Are you fucking kidding me? They applied MR4 to the single player campaign? Well what is the point of buying it then opposed to the ps4 version. Fuck thats dumb.

Yuma is the underdog so looking like a side character is a good thing. Yusei looks as good as Yugi.

The Arc-V guide is watch the first two seasons and then come up with your own head canon for the rest of it.
And don't touch the manga unless adding an oedipus to Yuya is the kind of crazy that gets you going.

>the manga was amazing xD
R*ddit opinion

Attached: 5845178-7619800694-tumbl (1).png (724x1130, 684K)

Attached: Ryo on women.png (1323x1015, 1.39M)

>This crazy bullshit fucked with me as a kid and had me making decks built around these crazy plays that were impossible outside the anime
>It even led me to trading a Blue Eyes for a Thousand Year Dragon because the episode it appeared in made me think TYD was busted with Time Magician

>oedipus
yeah, thanks for reminding me

Attached: 1563983394780.jpg (1536x2048, 742K)

Attached: Death-T Hitmen.png (1003x758, 701K)

Milf yuzu is fucking smoking, jesus.

>but r-reddiittt
Nice argument

Attached: yu-gi-oh-473037.jpg (800x1266, 154K)

worst duel disk design

Attached: shit.png (249x142, 41K)

Didn't play a printable archetype.

Posting an earlier chapter doesnt help dismiss Takahashi wasn't thinking things through with the card game rules. Besides I'm mostly disappointed by how short he made the story overall eventually cutting down major plot points due to his poor health.

Can I play a mode where I can use cards from when I played the game? I looked at "new" cards recently and the text is so much on a card now, it fucking takes up some of the area where the artwork would be now.

The duel monsters was supposed to be just a throw away game in the manga, can't blame him

You mean most kino

Of course he didn't you fucking dolt, the card game wasn't originally intended to be a huge focus.

What's happening here?

Kaiba with a GUN. Get better taste.

Attached: Kaiba.png (828x598, 667K)

Even the story was impacted, which led to manga/anime differences in handling millennium world

Haha imagine card games with motorcycles but with guns this time Haha so cool

Future Yuzu was Yuya's mom. Yuya was cucked by his own dad.

It was shit, bro

Attached: Worst.png (910x356, 313K)

Why did Pegasus have to die bros, Fuck I miss him

That is the whole concept behind the game in OPs pic. Unfortunately the version in OP is a remake/port that is changed to meet the new ruleset, but you can pick up the original version of the game on Steam (or just pirate it) and it lets you play through the campaign from the original anime and GX before they added all the other card types.

When did he die? I've seen that as plotpoints that usually get retconned in stuff like the movies.

It got retconned in the chinese cartoon, but on the chinese comics, he died after losing to Yugi then meeting Shadi

Bakura killed him in the manga right after jobbing to Yugi. The anime is a different universe.

what was the ds games with the motorcycles? I like that game

Buying it solely to play in the most Kino format, Battle Pack 2. Though I wonder if it'll follow MR3 or MR4 because the lack of links makes going for XYZ plays a lot riskier than in MR3.

Attached: YuGiOhDuelist7415373.jpg (728x1082, 130K)

5D's is the best anime series btw

youtube.com/watch?v=V33eMYC5C0Q

>goes to egypt and gets his eye cut out so he can talk to the painting of his wife
He really was too good for us.

Feels bad, man

Attached: YuGiOhDuelist748195.jpg (728x1130, 141K)

Maybe

do you have to buy the fucking dlc all over again?

FPBP

Duel Monsters was a modern rendition of an ancient egyptian sorcerous sport that ultimately resulted in the summoning of a dark god that Atem had to sacrifice himself to defeat. It was a storytelling device that tied directly into Yugi/Atem's arc and was resolved at the end of their tale.
How the fuck has it been milked, curdled, contorted, violated, and metamorphed into the godawful shitstain it is today? Why was this allowed? This is like Star Wars levels of ruination, but exponentially compounded with each new installment.

>the game was "curdled, contorted, violated, and metamorphed" into something better
>somehow this is a bad thing

Attached: 1525274895877.jpg (640x480, 56K)

>

Attached: injection fairy lily.png (463x668, 753K)

It's completely gacha. It's gacha by the very definition. The only difference is that the game existed outside of mobile, but pulling for something with different rates from a pool is literally gacha when introduced into digital form.

Looks good.

How much added content is there from base Legacy of the Duelist? I can't find anything specific.

I blame Kaiba's autism as per usual

What's the difference between pirating the DLC on PC and buying the Switch version? Isn't it just the same fucking version but with the DLC?

I miss stalking people in tagforce

The most i got was that it includes cards up to hidden summoners and soul fusions. Has story content covering vrains and maybe include the dlc from base LotD (I could be wrong but considering they're including a lot more cards it's possible)

I'll probably wait until it's on sale. I bought it on PS4 but never finished it. Don't mind restarting, but can't justify full price.

Why can't they pull an SMT and just make a bunch of monster renders instead of the cheap looking board game style? Didn't they do that in the ps2 game?

why bother, the people who will buy it will buy it regardless and it would be very expensive to model all of the monsters. just look at how lazy the UI and fields are.

Got the JP version a week ago so I can play with the uncensored models once I learn Japanese :)

Also is there a way to order cards by period? I want to create a deck with cards that were in the original Yugioh and do the campaign again before I switch to GX

unironically this.
I stopped Magic because of all the bullshit that comes with it today and the disgusting art new cards have.
I'm planning to start Yugioh because at least they still have cool as fuck monsters and lolis instead of forced diversity and lame characters

so this is what Yugioh has become?
I loved the game back in the day because of the weird monsters and unique artstyle but is it just a waifu bait game like shadowverse today?
That's fucking depressing

Man I ancient egyptian trading cards was pushing my suspension of disbelief as a kid, but just about kept me invested.
This shit is fucking nutty.

Looks like it's ripped straight from that weird early 90's PS1 world. Love it, are there games where you play with these cards?

I truly don't understand why they find it so hard to make the game faster. Jesus Christ. Every game used to have that.

how the fuck were the people in the shows such huge pussies? They got "attacked" by holograms. Fucking...Holograms, and they would get hurt and be put into the hospital in some episodes after a loss.

Based Kyoani

Attached: 1564487638720.png (814x4151, 2.14M)

Attached: wahhhh.png (166x166, 14K)

>Play original Legacy of the duelist
>story decks are fucking awful
>opening packs for your own deck is unplayably slow since you can only open one pack at a time
>The World Championship series let you open all your packs at once
If they don't fix this shit it's still worse than decade old games.

So it has no story mode like the tag force games? That sucks. Reliving moments from earlier shit is boring as fuck.

FUCK LEGACY. GIVE ME WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP. GIVE ME TAG FORCE.

If I am playing this deck and my opponent activates a burn card do I lose or is he disqualified?

Give me glasses dragon gf

I'm worried about RATA, he likes trains....

>His Idol card is a loli
>Gets non-stop snu snu with big amazonian woman
Is Bastion Misawa dare I say Our Guy?

Attached: DLTKPy9W4AAmDJ9.jpg (675x1200, 208K)

>the fusion one is as high level as the others's dragon forms while not transformed
What is her dragon form like and how powerful would it be?

*blocks your path*

Attached: Ookazi-5DS2-EN-C-1E.png (400x580, 586K)

>play deck
>opponent calls the fucking cops

Attached: frogs.png (925x823, 1.1M)

>Frog the Jam
absolute madman

Does anyone know why the fuck tag dueling is gone?

Attached: 1564450628227.jpg (789x804, 141K)

>Yugioh was supposed to be a easier-version of MTG.
Source: your stinky wrecked ass

Battle City is the only one worth it.

renove pendulum and links, pendulum is the worst shit

Yugioh is still full of weird shit

Attached: outer-entity-azathot-shadows-in-valhalla-nyarla-cthugua-D_NQ_NP_600341-MLM29689042460_032019-F.jpg (948x940, 387K)

Yugioh has been a mixed bag of artstyles for a long time.

Let me see if I get this. I can Link summon with monsters this card points to as materials and then activate the second effect of FD over and over?

>azaTHOT

how can i play pure Outer god?

world championship 2006 is the best GBA yugioh game

For those who competitively played yugioh during the Arc-V era were pendulums actually good?

Attached: 4410.png (590x738, 423K)

No

I would if they came out in some guaranteed packet like Hidden Arsenal or something

Pendulum was non intrusive, so even previous decks were just as viable as pendulum decks. That said, I'm not sure why Komoney keeps shooting their recent product in the foot by banning the only gimmicks in each archetype like
>Monkeyboard
>Unicorn
>Apoqlipoth
off the top of my head

Attached: clifford.jpg (419x610, 194K)

The ones that were got banned

How much dlc does it have?

Only the banned ones.

Yeah I wonder WHY

Attached: ApoqliphortTowersNECHENR1E.png (307x450, 357K)

they were mostly shit, but they eventually made some really fucking busted ones, some of which are still currently on the banlist
mechanically pendulums are above every single other mechanic because it's quite literally FREE revivals of whatever left the field each turn as long as you keep your scales up (lessened a ton with MR4 thank fuck), and considering a good portion of the deck is said scales that is not very hard at all even if they do constantly get destroyed, and this only helped to solidify some of the busted pendulum cards as being absurdly broken

so the best plan would be to go back to m3 but ban cards that make pendulums out of control again? only issue is what the fuck will links do after they move on from it

Jesus all that text! How do kids play this shit these days?

it'd be better if we were to go back to MR2 and have pendulums just not exist at all because of how retarded they are from a design standpoint, but that's never gonna happen
there are always gonna be cards that enable degeneracy in the game, no matter what format of the game you play. pendulums just had an added advantage in being able to literally soul charge for free every single turn so long as they had the scales to do so

>how retarded they are from a design standpoint
Doesn't sound that bad considering you have to go -2 to set up scales initially, then you only have 3-4 cards left. Only gets annoying in long duels when the monsters going to the ED instead of the GY becomes an actual issue.

Yes, and it also triggers off of tributing monsters as well. It's currently banned because you can loop people to death with it.

pendulums were such a lame gimmick

Synchro was the only good new gimmick

>-2
first of all you don't understand how card economy works, they're still on the field so they're still for all intents and purposes part of your card advantage. even useless things like brilliant fusion staying on field counts towards your cards
secondly, most pendulums worth a damn have effects for when they're in the pendulum zone, so you're still having some extra effects just by simply letting them sit there twiddling their thumbs
it's common practice for decks to be able do multiple things off of a single normal summon, hell sometimes they don't even need a normal summon at all. pendulums weren't exactly an exception, hell if you had to spend your pendulum summon just to start plays for your board it's pretty unoptimal
it wasn't just an issue in lengthened duels, it's an issue you have to deal with starting on their turn 1, if a pendulum would go to grave from the field they're thrown into the extra deck instead, and this includes for summons of the various extra deck types except xyz, leading to more potential targets for their revival. if you don't kill them turn 2 they're just gonna shit out everything you destroyed for free unless you happen to have 3 different copies of twin twisters set, and even then a lot of pendulums float off destruction now so it's even more of a pain
and this isn't even getting into the obtuse rulings of them, like them dying as a spell triggering their monster effects

>not liking Xyz

Why would I buy something when the free simulators are a thousand times better, have every card, and receive free updates?

like for example....

Am I the only guy here that wants a new main deck mechanic and a boost to 20 in the extra deck?

Attached: 1FAF6B20-3E16-43A3-B520-60BCCEDC658C.jpg (400x400, 25K)

Are you acting or just retarded? There's a neat tool called google, try using it. Not going to spoon feed some zoomer trash.

20 card extra would be nice thanks to links cramming up space and reducing the potential for toolbox options

so you talk trash but don't post any example of these super duper amazing simulators that are better than this game only because it's on Switch

I gave valid reasons why it's better but you're going to completely ignore them because of fanboyism? You really are zoomer trash.

Better yet make it 25 just incase a new summoning method releases

Looks perfectly balanced for Limit 1

Your reverse psychology isn't going to convince him to tell you what the program is. Anyone against spoonfeeding can't be shamed into giving you the answer.

imagine hating a mechanic that was ever meta in literally only two formats. it was an idea that sounded busted but never really was, cards like plushfire and monkeyboard were good because of the advantage it made, and now they rely on electrumite to even play the game. git gud.

Do all the cards have that "legacy of the duelist" shit printed on them?

Only the original release. Switch version took that shit out.

Konami has been trying real hard to stop fanmade simulators, this is an attempt to prevent them from using the card images in their own games.

Good. I'm planning to buy it if I can get a physical copy here, but seeing a lot of card art ruined with that would've made me return it immediately

Looks like they changed their mind. I hope they dump the images if they haven't done so already, if only to play in older formats

The sad part is that as great as World Championship and the Tag Forve games are,

Yugioh is a powercreep game

If you aren't playing the latest decks or have the latest cards, it's pointless.

Your choices are LOTD, YGO Pro or Duel Links.

LOTD is extremely casual friendly and more for the anime fans and zoomers.

Duel Links is even friendlier and appeals to those who use the old "Shadow Realm" meme and have ONLY seen the original series.

YGO pro is too competive and most players are asshats who use meta decks.

Sure you can play Eternal Duelist soul or Championship 2006

But it's like playing Pokemon Red when Sword and Shield is out.

I mean you CAN but why would you when better updated versions are available?

If only that i could use all 3 pot of indulgence but it would put decks that dont focus on them at a disadvantage of having even more options to fuck you

by reading, they usually know how to do this by the time they're 6

>If you aren't playing the latest decks or have the latest cards, it's pointless.
Sky Striker has been meta for over a year. Pendulum can still stop. Burning Abyss kept topping for years and only recently stopped.

>Duel Links is even friendlier and appeals to those who use the old "Shadow Realm" meme and have ONLY seen the original series.
This is bullshit. Duel Links is full of Zexal, Arc-V and even Vrains era cards. The Ancient Gear Structure deck is from fucking Arc-V. Duel Links is just modern Yugioh.

Not for $40

Kids aren't that stupid, I feel bad for you if that's too many words for you.

And people only play meta decks in it as well.

Duel Links appeals to those whohave ONLY seen the original series. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
youtu.be/IV6AlUMAtTE

Attached: c711a54410976486de135694613da24951eb925c_500.jpg (450x664, 65K)

Jesus this card is disgustingly good

>you can't hate thing that's mechanically stupid because not many cards were made that actually took advantage of the inherent stupidity of the mechanic and those that did were quickly hit on the banlist git gud
5/10 made me reply

>And people only play meta decks in it as well.
It's dumb to go into Links expecting people to play casual decks because of how the gacha system works. A pet deck isnt necessarily any cheaper to build then a meta deck (it could easily be more expensive), so why wouldnt you prioritize a meta deck with your limited resources so you can get a higher winrate and get more resources? Just play on Ygopro if you want to face non meta, most people play random garbage there because you can build whatever you want

It was also the heroes ace monster, konami really blew it.

Sadly yes

Attached: CwCrA5aW8AAefcb.png (318x318, 132K)

> the sad part is that children don't care about ygo
Only in the usa and that's nicktoons fault

If they were in those games then konami usa cut the stories like they did with all page 2-3 characters

Your post is full cringe. GX only got better and better every single season. No other season of Yugioh has ever pulled that off and ever will again.
GX and 5Ds are the pinnacle of the anime. 5Ds only problem is that it started off as pure perfection then slowly went to shit.

Attached: deus.jpg (1000x1244, 241K)

>If you aren't playing the latest decks or have the latest cards, it's pointless.

Attached: 1538877818151.gif (267x200, 729K)

Pet decks aren't expensive because of "gacha system". They arr expensive because of the way Konami release cards.
>6 Samurai gets most of their cards in one box. Buying that box at least two times let you with one of the most powerful decks.
>hero, junk, dinosaur, and other archetypes have their cards divided across multiple boxes.
You need to dig into like 4 different boxes to make a Yusei deck. It's insane.

It got renamed

Attached: 56D746EC-0D26-43FF-B2FC-57014975F5DE.png (310x450, 206K)

Zexal did that and way better

>No other season of Yugioh has ever pulled that off and ever will again.
Not saying that ZeXal is better though mind you, but it also only got better as it went along.

Attached: Yugioh_zexal_20.jpg (1280x1024, 681K)

Zexal is hot garbage from start to finish.

GX was a mess even in its "best". 5Ds and Zexal are the pinnacle of the anime.

>how do we develop this character? let's make him EDGY?
>how do we develop this character other character? who cares just ignore him
That is GX for you.

Get a load of this tranny. Imagine liking the cringy garbage that is Zexal.
GX shits on Zexal with ease. GX is better than 5Ds in every season minus the first.

Attached: nicolas.gif (177x150, 1.74M)

Wacky duel academy hijinx >>>>>>>>>>> edgelord Jaden and tranny demon shit

Now this is what I call bait

Judai has the best character development of any MC or any character in general in the entire series. You sound like an estrogen infused tranny tbqhwy
>how do we develop this character other character? who cares just ignore him
Who are you even talking about, some irrelevant side character which every series has?
Edgy Judai made sense from every point of view you look at it from. It didn't come from nowhere and it was done in a kino way you ADHD ridden faggot.
Cope harder Zexal tranny

Attached: 12534756970780.jpg (490x490, 48K)

It's an anime about going to school for a card game. You're a retarded faggot if you want it to be anything but silly fun.
>and it was done in a kino way
>kino
Yep, faggot.

>all those buzzwords
The state of the fans of GX.

Attached: mpv-shot0053.jpg (1280x720, 165K)

>GX is better than 5Ds
Awkward.

>It's an anime about going to school for a card game. You're a retarded faggot if you want it to be anything but silly fun.
Spoken like a braindead tranny who only watches one dimensional garbage.
GX is the Digimon Tamers of Yugioh anime.
>buzzwords
Dry your eyes Zexal tranny lmao
GX has constantly polled top on here for the best anime you zoomer faggot
Unironically kill yourself my man

Attached: cringe.png (640x480, 427K)

>GX has constantly polled top on here for the best anime you zoomer faggot
If you have nostalgia for GX you are a zoomer.

Zexal literally never got good because Yuma was always an annoying faggot who quite literally never got better.
The only way you can say Zexal 2 was an improvement because it had slightly less Yuma.

>tranny, tranny, tranny, tranny! zoomer!
Are you 15 years old?

this one

Attached: Duel Kinks 001.webm (1280x720, 2.43M)

t. didn't watch Zexal
Yuma got better and became a great character. One of the best of the franchise.

Who mentioned nostalgia you room temp IQ tranny? I'm watching all the series for the 4th time, finished GX a week ago and I'm now on 5Ds. GX shits on the other series other than 5Ds during its first season.

Attached: 12523534645568659679.png (392x366, 119K)

Meant for

Yep, that other user is right, you sound like a tranny.
Yuma is shit and zexal is horrendously bad.

Nigger was still making basic mistakes in Zexal 2.

>so this is what Yugioh has become?
sure...

Attached: file.png (200x285, 146K)

>Tranny quite literally having a mental breakdown for being called out
You cannot make this shit up lmao

Attached: 15326437568568.jpg (359x364, 23K)

>dont mind me, just having every duel i participate in be an instant classic
what did zane 'hellkaiser ryo' truesdale mean by this?

Attached: ZaneTruesdale46_8081.jpg (640x480, 49K)

>raging poltard brags about rewatching children’s advertisements
You were better off being a zoomer

Attached: 87C7FCFD-9FAC-446B-B465-247C90107E84.jpg (1440x1778, 121K)

This is an old card dood

Attached: Text Magician Girl.jpg (342x500, 43K)

This is sad. Imagine coming into a thread about the game just to start a retarded fandom war and shitposting in the most childish way

nobody liked pendunlum
pendulum ALMOST KILLED yu gi oh. whitout duel links this shit would be dead.

>Gets straight up embarrassed and blown the fuck out
>Tries to downplay how good the anime is
Oh I am laffin'
Cry to your discord tranny boy.

Attached: 15235346474574754.jpg (275x183, 6K)

We did he climb a mountain and kill his master to get a bunch of pack fodder Cyberdarks to weaken his deck with?

Bad writing.

>how DARE you disagree with me, reeeee
Ok kid calm down

Because he got shit on in the pro league, fell from grace, had to participate in underground duels where his body got permanently damaged and he needed a deck to better match his change of ideals since his current one wasn't doing shit.
It's almost like you people don't watch the series honestly.
All of the duels consist of people drawing whatever cards they want. The god cards are always shit yet they're made out to be amazing every single fucking time. Cyberdarks when used by Ryo where better than his original deck and when combined with his original deck where even stronger.
Cope.
>Gives a shit tier childish reason why GX is bad that is easily debunked
>Has a fucking meltdown when he gets called out for it like the tranny he is
OH NO NO NO LMAO

Attached: 12532645568679.gif (389x259, 992K)

>people shitting on Zexal and Yuma
Imagine hating an anime with such a decent writing, great build up and good character development. Yuma was a great main character. Going from retarted kid to a man. Seriously, imagine hating a character just for starting as the underdog instead of a gary stu. This was one of the most satisfying yugioh moments youtu.be/PvubvP7ESaI

Attached: Yuma.jpg (1280x720, 126K)

You’re projecting hard thinking all of these people calling you out are the same poster. Go back to your hugbox.

>it's another "I REMEMBER THE OLD DAYS" thread
>it's another "unga bunga me summon summoned skull unga bunga me equip axe of despair" thread
>it's another "NO SYNCHRO NO XYZ NO PENDULUM NO CHAIN LINKS NO META NO GRAVEYARD NO FUN" thread
>it's another "well when /I/ play I [long list of backwards house rules that ruin the game]" thread
>it's another "I Solemn Exodia!" thread
>it's another "my 60 card deck of one-ofs beat peep!" thread
>it's another "why do I need a magnifying glass for a card, and I'm not talking about Reinquished, TER, or Last Turn!" thread
>it's another "archetypes (anything non-generic) killed the game but Pot of Greed, Graceful Charity, HFD, Heavy Storm, and the rest of Chaos/Goat staples are totally ok" thread
>it's another "is mirror force banned????" thread
>it's another "monster reborn needs to stay banned" thread
>it's another "Synchros/Xyzs/Pendulums killed the game (forgets Airblade Turbo and DAD Return)" thread
>it's another "holds up summoned skull let me have fun the wrong way" thread
>it's another "any card thats black or white is sin!" thread
>it's another "pls mak dark majishiun gud" thread
>it's another "unga bunga me hate speed and combos" thread
>it's another "unga bunga we need no white" thread
>it's another "I hate extra links" thread
>it's another "I hate settingu scales" thread
>it's another "solemn is negated by jinzo" thread
>it's another "lol remember when he attacked le mooooon" thread
>it's another thread full of anime-only secondaries who miss le "golden" days
>it's another "why do you keep slaughtering my gate guardian deck with these 'ritual beasts', they arent even blue!" thread
>its another "muh kozaky lock" thread
>unga bunga another beatdown only unga thread
>its another "g-guys why can't I use my Stardust Dragon from Starlight Road again???" thread
>its another "Ring of Destruction on Peten!" "w-what do you mean it missed timing???" thread
>its another "flips Despell you activated my trap card!" thread

Attached: candy shota.png (453x413, 268K)

Stop replying to him

Im sad S4 Jadens design was only for one season and they finally gave him a red dueldisk

My dick just might force me to.
Why are their Dragon forms so fucking sexy?

Attached: special needs.png (410x437, 328K)

It's the same 3 of you trannies crying your eyes out because nobody gives a shit about your Zexal garbage lmao
Imagine getting bullied this hard on an anonymous imageboard.
That design was without a doubt his best. Season 4 was so fucking good, albeit short.
All of the later seasons in GX were fucking kino,

Attached: 16523674585696707808.png (382x390, 312K)

>Zexalniggers will defend this

Attached: 1547876835247.webm (832x468, 1.53M)

>>it's another "solemn is negated by jinzo" thread
Hold it... it doesn't?

I never played the game and only collected cute girl cards as a kid.
Are they any good?

This imagine if we got more cyber dragon support that early instead of cyber darks.

Given they got awesome support now but it took ages

I don't need to defend it. It was great. youtu.be/mXSLkotUkCE

Attached: NumberC39UtopiaRayVictory-JOTL-EN-SR-1E.png (376x550, 468K)

Solemn negates Jinzo on summon because it hasn't hit the field yet when it gets negated, if it were already on the field and Solemn were to get revealed it would just get negated.

>79200 ATK
Absolutely UNGA

Attached: 1527818457550.png (485x443, 18K)

>YUgi
>jaden
>YUsei
>YUma
>YUya
>YUsaku

what other YU names they can use?

Holy cringe

Shut up HOPElet, I bet you don't even play both double and the lightning

But then how come Trap Hole doesn't activate when Jinzo gets summoned on the field?

Yuri

Unga based

Trap Hole doesn't negate the summon, it destroys/banishes, there is a massive difference between those 3.

>what other YU names they can use?
>Jaden
Isn't his name Yudai?

>jaden
His last name is YUKI

Yu forgot Yuto, Yugo and Yuri.

>The chad Jaden / Judai
Ahem.
FUCK YU's
FUCK RETARDED HAIR STYLES
FUCK STAGNANT BORING DECKS SUMMONING THE SAME SHIT FOR ENTIRE SEASONS AT A TIME
Judai is truly the Supreme King. Every episode (or every other episode) has him summoning a new fusion

Attached: Judai.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

Trap Hole doesn't negate

Already used by an antagonist, so were Yugo and Yuto. Gotta thank Arc-V for burning through so many potential Yu names including Yuzu.

>yougi
kek

WHY KONAMI HAVE TO FUCK MY BROS OVER, IT'S NOT FAIR.

Attached: Yu-Gi-Oh!.ARC-V.full.1981192.jpg (651x1000, 877K)

you can only have 15 cards in your extra deck

>Battles against the literal embodiment of universal entropy in the final
Yep, I'm thinking he's based. He becomes one of the most powerful protags when fused with yubel + his awoken supreme king bullshit.

atleast they used yusaku leaving yusuke free

Thanks for clarifying, then

Attached: omg (4).png (190x159, 9K)

B A S E D
youtube.com/watch?v=aSnMNV2d-ms

Loved his yubel spirit vision, shame he only used it like twice

Id love to see a anniversary special with him showing off the new EHEROs ending with Cosmos Neos

What did they do to best and only good Arc-V Yu?
youtube.com/watch?v=opADNvgeZYY

Attached: 3487f8de0b89c91e8787c9b11d209fbb.jpg (838x1600, 120K)

>leaving yusuke free

Attached: Yusuke-Fujiwara-yu-gi-oh-gx-40229635-500-375.jpg (500x375, 55K)

>Clear World is my favourite Yugioh card of all time
>Clear World has no fucking support
>All we get is Clear Vice Dragon
It's no fucking fair bros

Attached: crying wojak.png (633x758, 16K)

Zexal only started getting good during the Barian invasion when they FINALLY started getting rid of his useless friends.

>DM
Duels that are solved using egypcian powers
>GX
people actualy playing the game
>5DS
Playing the game on motocycles
>Zexal
Playing the game duing parkour
>Arc v
nobody cares
>Vrains
Playing the game while surfing

what will be the next gimick?

Playing the game on a mecha, that is playing basketball using roller skates?
to summon a monster you gotta do a 3 pointer

boi pussy does

Attached: 1562460571066.png (192x192, 85K)

They banned their link monster, meaning they now have to play some other link monster just to make their xyz plays AND Rank-Up-Magic Launch is banned meaning they can't even make Dark Requiem anymore.

>Zexal
>Playing the game doing parkour
That's quite literally Arc-V

oh i mixed both of then toggether then

Now that I'm half way through season 2 of 5Ds again, can I just say how tragic it is that they fucking WASTED Aki as a character? She went from being an actual honest to god female duelist, cute sadistic personality to just Yusei's bitch on the side.
Why is this allowed?

>They banned their link monster, meaning they now have to play some other link monster just to make their xyz plays AND Rank-Up-Magic Launch is banned meaning they can't even make Dark Requiem anymore.
What why?
Is he another victim of Firewall's degeneracy?

Attached: 1440864399238.jpg (500x375, 30K)

Pretty much all the character were wasted in post Dark Signers 5Ds. It was just Yusei wank.

>Why is this allowed?
A mix of sex cults, pregnancy and a whole lot of BUY BLACKWINGS

Attached: 1540148841074.jpg (1920x1080, 219K)

This is unironically my favourite image of all time.

I don't remember the reasons but I wouldn't be surprised.

Except Jack and Crow. Everyone else did get wasted though.

A dam shame, makes me wish Aki had a cool archetype to call her own. Hell, could have been the Rose archetype. Actually I just looked it up, and she does have one in the manga.

>no Rokkets
Lmao, not even playing this garbage.

Let's play a game, Yea Forums.
Post your number 1 most memorable duel from each series.
I'll get the ball rolling.
>DM
Kaiba vs Lector
>GX
Zane vs Yubel
>5Ds
Jack vs Doppelgänger Jack (1st duel they have)
>Zexal
None.
>Arc V
Shota fusion boy vs RAIDO RAPTOR - VANISHING LANIUS edgelord
>Vrains
Haven't watched it yet.

I'm not trying to be funny with the Zexal one either, I genuinely don't remember a single duel that I'd consider memorable because I can't remember a lot about the series in general and yes I did watch the entire thing from start to finish.

Attached: 1560117911056.jpg (800x606, 55K)

Blame metafags constantly searching out Launch and Fog Blades for infinite negates and Instant Azathot.

SHOW MUST GO ON!
No but seriously Arc V is so bad holy shit.

Attached: dennis.jpg (1792x1008, 298K)

At least the first arc was better than gx. The rest dropped the ball.

>DM
Marik vs Joey
>GX
Camula vs Crowler
>5Ds
Fina battle against Rex
>Zexal
Yuma vs Eliphas or Yuma vs Nash
>Arc-V
Yuri vs Alexis because AG is the best

It peaked at the Sora v Shun fight. That was a really sexy hook, and they just fucking ruined it.

Attached: 1538442104157.png (476x530, 285K)

>OH SHIT NIGGA THEY ABOUT TO GO DIMENSION HOPPING
>OH SHIT FAMILIA, THEY'RE ALSO GOING TO PREVIOUS PROTAG'S TIME PERIODS
>somehow COMPLETELY drop the fucking ball in all 3 dimensions
>Fusion Dimension is the absolute lowest point in YGO history, with ratings so bad that A LITERAL FUCKING BLANK SCREEN got better ratings
>that godawful ending that made a shitty arc even shittier
HOW!? HOW DO YOU DROP THE BALL THAT FUCKING HARD?

Attached: (hissing intensifies).gif (313x320, 248K)

>DM
Yugi vs strings
>GX
Chazz vs his brother
>5ds
Yusei vs Jack
>Zexal
Photon manlets vs Mizael
>Arc-V
Candy shota vs based imoutoman ofcourse.
>VRAINS
Revolver absolutely meming on Go with mirrorforce.

I don't remember duels as much as moments of duels.

Attached: 1562378819574.png (1321x766, 1.86M)

It never amazes me how fucking garbage arc-V is.
The worst part is that.amidst all that shit there are some kino moments lime SATTELITE CANNON FALCON or HITOTSU NI giving you hope that it will get good again.

How would have fixed it? My take would be to have all the Yu boys present from the very start battling one another because of misunderstandings with the main villain wanting to collapses all dimensions on to each other so he can rule them all, with the four boys becoming a team to stop him.

DM: Kaiba vs. Seigfried
GX: Supreme King vs. Jim
5D's: Yusei vs. Jack FINAL
Zexal: Shark vs. IV
Arc-V: Yuya vs. Reiji 2nd Duel
VRAINS: Revolver vs. Go

First the rank up magic got banned as it allowed you to make Azathot on your opponents turn. Then the link monster got banned in the most recent banlist because it is just generic good support I guess.

Then why no just ban Azathot? I'm no competitive player, what would be the negative to that?

They banned the spell instead as keeping it playable would restrict card design in the future and even now azathot was not the only card that you could summon to fuck with your opponents turn. While it is sad to see the card banned, it was konamis fault as they should not have made the rank up spell so generic. Should just have worked with Phantom Knight specific cards.

Give me all DM-era female cards.

Attached: PAY ATENTION TO ME.png (800x800, 349K)

>But it's like playing Pokemon Red when Sword and Shield is out.
So is good.

No I thought it was pretty cool as a concept that the Yu's were the final boss.
Also how it happend was pretty cool too, smile world supposedly was the only thing that kept him going on and everyone shitting on him for his ENTAME dueru and making him focus on winning only is what made Z-arc take over completely essentially making him a monster humanity has created themselves with this war.
It was just handled extremely poorly since Yuya was egao jesus for the latter part of the show.
I would also rewrite Zarc's origin, because HITOTSU NI ending up being a scalie cowboy is fucking lame and there is no explanation for all the magicians in yuya's deck like xiangke and xiang sheng looking like him and Yuzu respectively.
I don't know how I would change ut, but it should have been some wack ass occult shit since that is always the dopest part of yugioh.

Attached: 8cde3c053e25669631076d8c03c0213b91ba64c1v2_00.jpg (512x394, 33K)

>No Phantom Knights Rank 4 or 5 to use it with.
A dam shame.

I don't even own a switch. Been wanting to buy one but they fuck up all games on it. Pokemon, Smash, Yugioh, etc.
Its just not worth. This game in particular has worst monster animations than a fucking mobile game. If I want to play yugioh I just play it on all the free online programs. At least polish how it will look for christ sake.

Why was Vector so based, bros?

Attached: Vector_cloak.png (1361x766, 1.08M)

>Animations cuck
No wonder you think the other 2 games have been 'fucked up' you absolute retard. Literally nobody gives a fuck about animations in a yugioh game.
The only thing that matters is the number of cards, online battling being enabled, and a decent story mode to fuck around with.

>it's another "my 60 card deck of one-ofs beat peep!" thread
I play with a 60 cards deck. For fun.
Also I like sending and spaming zombies from the GY

ygopro percy

Villains who are having the absolute time of their life being a fucking asshole to people and don't take themselves too seriously are always fun to watch.
youtu.be/LlcsN5NtTi0

Attached: 1437789519499.webm (1280x720, 397K)

Based retard

I liked the DM-like backstory of Vector and Nash. Ancient edgy shadow games and everything

>waaaah konami introduced [new good card] and now I have to buy it!
Face it, it doesnt matter if it was a blue card or a new effect monster for your deck, youre gonna buy it anyways. Suck it up, retards.

Attached: FBCFA41C-DB56-4F63-8B96-DB66A3A5F73F.jpg (386x573, 74K)

Wait, is that zexal? That was great. It being bad is just a meme? Never watched anything beyond early 5ds.

Post your cardfu

Attached: 30B9FD80-3716-4A48-BE92-D98CB046CBC6.jpg (2121x3000, 2.06M)

The first half of zexal is awful, you have to watch a flailing retard summon utopia every episode with his equally shitty friends.

Zexal 2 however is godlike, one of the greatest yugioh seasons.

It starts out shit, but only gets better and better untill the end where it becomes metal gear rising saint seiya edition.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZYAPgPH9hsI

Attached: 1467573732551.png (696x4144, 3.37M)

Zexal I gets decent once Kaito shows up. The only episodes that are actually bad are the ones where Yuma meets his awful friends. That was pure shit. Even the "filler" episodes are comfy fun youtu.be/RggeGFN7Sus

Was there a guide to it posted in the thread? I admit I like the dueling in armor designs

I get tha super lucky draws are how the show always worked, but the whole yuma actually making new cards during the duel turned me off of the anime completely, theres no point in watching the card game if he's just inevitably gonna pull a new card out of thin air. Yusei did that like once with that tuner dragon and it felt like a huge deal, but yumas overuse of it just ruined duels for me

By the end everyone uses it.
Except for based photon manlet, He doesn't need that shit

Yusei did it more than once. All the extra forms of Stardust are cards created by Yusei. Same with the Red Nova Dragon of Jack.

This one and Gladiator Beast Atrix

Attached: DragonMaidNasary-OW.png (512x511, 523K)

Always.

Attached: Ehren Lightsworn Monk.jpg (1253x1259, 381K)

I have never wanted to fuck a dragon so badly in my life.

Attached: Flamme.png (407x593, 665K)

Same
>nurse + dragon = hard mast

Attached: DragonmaidErde-DBMF-JP-OP.png (407x593, 486K)

>theres no point in watching the card game if he's just inevitably gonna pull a new card out of thin air
That happened since DM. Imagine doing this the the creator of the fucking game

Attached: YuGiOhDuelist7120879.jpg (728x1108, 157K)

What, did MoB not exist in the game yet?

Imagine his face if he knew about Arc-V's solid vision.

Attached: esaber_nalu.png (620x625, 589K)

>"So You Want to Watch Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V?"

>DON'T!!!!

Yusa.

>Entire character is going from a happy-go-lucky guy and just doing what he loved for the fun of it, only to become increasingly cynical and less goofy as he grows older and takes his first steps into becoming an adult, only to then come to the realization that it is still possible to enjoy the thing he loved
Say what you will about GX, but Jaden's still my favorite.

Attached: 1506653769753.png (752x750, 1.3M)

What's up yugibros?

Attached: Dragonic Overlord The End V2.webm (860x482, 2.85M)

Know nothing about the manga.

were the guns necessary

>You can only summon them to the Extra Monster Zones, which means you can only control one Extra Deck Monster at a time.

False. This only applies if they’re coming directly from the Extra Deck

>vanguard posting this late in the thread

Yes.

Vanguard posting this late in the thread is the optimal time

Attached: Greidhol Ride .webm (960x540, 2.76M)

What episode of zexal is this?

>I want to hold hands with this girl and introduce her to my mother.
Shiranui Squire
>I would fuck this girl until my body can't take another fuck, and then keep fucking a little more
Vampire Vamp

Attached: __silent_magician_yuu_gi_ou_duel_monsters_and_.jpg (850x1200, 270K)

Attached: WulfLightswornBeast-BLLR-EN-UR-1E.png (475x694, 782K)

Isn't that like giving Edward Scissor hands guns?
Looks like a nigga robbing you with guns, there is no need, you got me scared with the nigga already lol

Gotta have a way to shoot down flying niggas from range

>he thinks cartoon TV shows can be art
>he thinks cartoon characters have "development"
These cartoons are literally made for children. They almost always feature children as protagonists. The plot is "get stronger so I can beat the big baddie with my friends". They only exist to sell toys. There is nothing worthwhile in them for any adult. Why the fuck do you keep pretending these jap versions of My little pony have value? Grow the fuck up and stop watching cartoons

Attached: 546235746.jpg (536x536, 25K)

Attached: LunalightSabreDancer-LED4-EN-SR-1E.png (477x695, 748K)

Attached: 1564521018336.png (600x760, 1.11M)

I have it from the japanese release

new cards when

I NEED SALAMANGREAT

WWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Attached: 1540822646979.png (340x500, 370K)

Special Summon Jizukiru by Tributing Chaos Ancient Gear Giant to above my Main Monster zone linked to Crusadia Equimax and attack for game

>Crusadia Equimax
This card still good in most situations besides what you just described? Any good OTK decks with it?

*ahem*
FUCK KONAMI

Attached: 1560114461107.png (225x227, 15K)

He cute.