Party member betrays you

>party member betrays you

Attached: 1564409690558.webm (474x500, 2.31M)

Name three (3) instances of this.

>dude just watching and laughing
kek

Baldur's Gate
Mask of the Betrayer
KOTOR

The cat is clearly pissed off, she was asking for it by fucking around with it.

post the webm where the cat attacks the guy opening a ps4 present

Pretty sure there's more than 3 in FFT alone

>Mask of the Betrayer
wow... wouldnt expect to get betrayed in THIS game...

Attached: 1531068629526.png (622x621, 498K)

what did she do wrong?
>t. dont own any cats

Kek.
>mfw i literally just have to snap my finger and my cat will immediately submit

Attached: 1546243558155.png (1210x1000, 252K)

women are cancer but cats are the blacks of the animal kingdom

The cat just wants to boop her.

thats shitbulls though user

Imagine being at least 5x the size of something like a housecat then flinching when it pounces at you. Someone post that webm of the monkey kicking that one guys ass, please. I need a good laugh.

I know that cats will attack long hair or hair that's put up, it looks like a toy or sometimes a threat. Her moving around and swatting at the cat probably didn't help.

How many women and children have cats killed again? How many cats leave their shit on everybodies lawn again?
Cats 1
Dogs (niggers) 0

>The ways she spreads he legs
Bros...

>cat makes aggressive move
>immediately curl up into a ball and give up

Jesus

cat owners are cucks

Doesn't excuse literal animal behavior. You wouldn't say the same thing about someone "messing around" with a pitbull and it attacking them.

Go dilate somewhere else incel

nothing
cats are niggers who will attack you just because they feel like it

Shitbulls are. Cats are chinks.

Tales of Symphonia
Tales of Abyss
Tales of Xillia

See how it's flicking it's tail rapidly side to side before it leaps? That's a sign that it's agitated and somewhat annoyed. The fact that she approached it from above which to the cat is like a giant towering over you instead of kneeling down lower and attempting to calm it was also a mistake and the cat thought it was being attacked.

Yes I would

Baldur’s gate, dragon age origins, final fantasy 7

>engaging a cat wagging its tail
had it coming

Attached: marco.png (505x393, 44K)

The absolute state of wh*Te w*men.

imagine the odor

have sex incel freak

Attached: 1562008738691.jpg (449x449, 90K)

portal 2

>fucking around with a pitbull
>not asking for it

cats are retarded

owning any animal is cuck behavior you incel cuck.

If I went up to a pitbull that was snarling and baring it's teeth, you bet your sweet ass it would be my fault it the little mutant mauled me.

Monkeys are ridiculously strong for their size tho. I doubt more than 5% of this board would beat one desu

>stupid animals acts like an animal and attacks because thot cant read its body language
woooooow no way someone would see that coming

You're right, your parents are cucks. It's time to put billy down, he's a failed abortion.

>women are cancer

Attached: 1562979733931.jpg (1544x2080, 1.04M)

i could beat a monkey

Attached: 2932549cd4195344d7557933ee9a19c7-827x551.jpg (827x551, 40K)

The cat sense weakness and took its chance to become the Alpha.

NO
YOU'LL SUMMON HIM YOU ABSOLUTE FUCKING BUFFOON

Pretty sure most of us are quite experienced in monkey spanking.

Attached: 1147092_original.jpg (700x967, 72K)

sry wh*teoid, my dad ran away and daquiisha died because of a failed drug trade

She was probably consistently agitating the cat because she found it funny and eventually the cat had enough, then she goes and curls up basically surrendering which just eggs on the cat.
Something you have to understand is that the average woman is a terrible pet owner so you often get misbehaved pets because of it.

>you ARE that party member

Attached: 62943785.jpg (480x360, 38K)

Cats are overly anxious, asocial creatures that get irritated easily just like their S O I boy owners.

>white knighting on the channels.

Attached: 1457825603422.png (373x395, 13K)

The last good jRPG I remember.

>How many cats leave their shit on everybodies lawn again

You have clearly never had to deal with ferals cats or the lonely middle aged women that feel the need to leave out bowls of food for them.

Except I would. Animals are fucking animals, not doe-eyed babies. Don't antagonize animals.

bro, imagine all the orbiter points he can gather, when he screencaps it and retweets it on twitter!

You can't even beat your own dick.

>w..white knight!

Attached: 1563829176321.gif (320x237, 402K)

#IncelFacts

I have a cat and so far he's been a blessing but yeah I dunno if some day he's gonna snap or some shit

Dodging the point.
Is there a full clip? I've seen plenty of posts regarding a cats "body language" when its angry but this clip is hardly enough to go off of.

Hey it’s nakeyjakey

based and correct

>black knighting on the channels

Attached: 1562916580558.png (600x656, 428K)

Sibling, I assume

oh yeah?? *unzips

Attached: 1497583980670.jpg (372x662, 68K)

I like the quick jabs to her head.

Give that cat a treat. Doing what white men are too cucky to do.

>Doesn't excuse literal animal behavior
You are right, it being a literal animal does

Cats are not dogs, when they waggle their tail like that they are telling you to fuck off

>an animal being an animal doesn't excuse animal behavior
It absolutely does. Are you stupid?

I would pound that pussy.

I’d probably also fight off the cat.

Imagine being this retarded

But user, humans are the true animals.

So that's why when a dog mauls a kid we don't just say "it's being an animal bro." No, it's put down.

Attached: image.jpg (551x551, 37K)

just look at cats tail and ears when thot comes closer, he's clearly pissed off

It's a fucking cat and she curls up in a fetal position as it just bats at her. It's not a fucking dog mauling.

>actually thinking this
Just be a good owner and you'll be fine unless he has an extremely rare temperament issue. Cats are chill, videos of cats attacking are almost always the result of owners not recognizing body language.

If you want, watch some youtube videos about cat body language so that you can avoid shit like OP's webm.

rage of mages

Child of Light

Monkey, not ape.

Attached: 1560121992928.webm (626x360, 2.95M)

Based feline keeping hoes in check.

Attached: 1564475090506.webm (640x360, 2.99M)

You gotta activate the crystals, hurry up

the cat is playing with her you fucking autist

Attached: potofglee.jpg (600x477, 349K)

Nigger shitting in your lawn is exclusively a cat thing

jesus christ that combo from the cat bwhahahahaha

Reminder that cats are anti-soi

Attached: 3B9F396900000578-0-image-m-9_1482638111114.jpg (636x358, 41K)

If she had the cat declawed, I agree, but if she didn't, cats can still mess you up unless you kick the shit out of it - either case, she doesn't win because now she has an injured cat that hates her or she's scratched up. Cats aren't weak little defenseless animals.

Tales of Vesperia

Just generally all the Tales games.

yikes

The cat isn't mauling anything, dipshit, it's playing. Have you ever seen cats play vs actually fight? Cats don't just harmlessly bat at something if they're trying to hurt it.

Then why do soibois always own them?

kinda sucks without sound

This is most accurate

women are literal children.
cats are literal niggers.

So that's why everyone else is saying it isnt playing, its pissed off?
Also you completely ignored the other case of "animal behavior."

Cats usually go straight for the eyes. They will climb up to your head and go at them.

Attached: 1564029076771.webm (700x388, 1.94M)

lol, so ignorant you think types of dogs are the problem and not the training.

You have to work to be an Owner that fucks up as hard as the one in OP’s image.
Cats don’t snap out of nowhere; they’re either bad eggs that a non retarded owner could spot long before it became a serious issue, they’ve been poorly treated and should be handled with care, or have been aggravated by someone too stupid to spot they’re doing it.
In any case, the cure in the vast majority of cases is to not be a complete retard.

Me and my girlfriend do a lot of dog sitting, rally, and dog shows. Pitbulls are the literal worst dog next to pugs and non functioning dog show german shephards. Pitbull are a fucking bite hazard, ugly as fuck, and attract the worst people. Fuck pitbulls

Only brainlets blame the dog. Anyone with half a functioning brain know its the owners fault. Even shitbulls are doing what they were bred for, If I own a large nile croc, forget to close the gate and it ends up in a canal snatching a kid who is at fault?

Most soibois I've seen own shitty little dogs. Just like fags.

>cats are literal niggers.
you are a fucking moronic manchild.

>get attacked by cat
>minor scratches and maybe some stitches at worst
>dog attacks you
>large gashes, broken bones, and death at worst
Stop comparing things that aren't the same. Cats are not nigger pits.

I think you misunderstood my point entirely. I'm not blaming a dog for its training, I'm equating the accusation to another animal.

You've clearly never known a girl who had a pet, not talking about family pet or couples pet but one that was just hers.
They tend to only care about them in a convenient manner and almost never care about what the pet needs but what she wants out of the pet, just straight out dysfunction.
I am certain you have seen this for yourself but >omg le sexism!

Dogs are literal retards.

Because this is fucking Yea Forums, retard. Do you think every person you talk to on Yea Forums is a professional, or even remotely intelligent?

I'm pretty sure Delita does more than 3 betrayals just by himself.

You've proven my point wonderfully.

My grandmother has a cat who sometimes likes to sit in my lap while I do whatever.
She's kind of hard to read though because she has the same-sounding meow for both "pet me" and "fuck off."

Attached: raptor.jpg (468x360, 36K)

>non functioning dog show german shephards
Not heard of these, explain?

No, which is why I made the original post; they're all excusing the cat attacking her whereas they wouldn't offer another animal the same courtesy.

Because "cats take care of themselves lol. What do you mean I actually have to train it and understand it's cues?"

tail movement easily gives away its agitated, she was probably fucking with it before the video started recording

Attached: 62f.gif (204x136, 10K)

>cats are niggers
wrong dogs are niggers according to based lovecraft

They don't, you are seeing what you want to see.
They tend to just have whatever pet their girlfriend said they should get which is often small animals that are baby stand-ins, which is why women love lap dogs that they can carry like babies.

Attached: Lap-Dogs.jpg (500x316, 136K)

>having cats that attack you
what kind of shitty pet owners are these people?
my cats "attack" consists of grabbing my hand and nibbling it when we're fucking around

>and non functioning dog show german shephards
What do you mean by this? The poor inbred German Shepards that are almost dragging their asses on the ground?

I hope you aren't talking shit about the most based race in general. I have a white one and she a gud girl that din do nuffin.

Attached: white-gsd.jpg (1200x650, 178K)

who cares about what a literal racist had to say

The actual answer here is that we have domesticated dogs much, much more than we have domesticated cats. A feline attacking a human unprovoked isn't really that outlandish because cats do not share a naturally friendly temperament with humans. Any cat that was adopted after being a stray for years, for example, is pretty much always at risk of randomly snapping at a human.

Cats need to be raised very well to have a good temperament, whereas dogs have one naturally due to thousands of years of selective breeding and domestication. If a dog attacks unprovoked, it's basically considered damaged goods because it either has an unnaturally mean temperament or it's been abused. If a cat attacks unprovoked, it's just a cat being a cat.

Barkley Shut Up and Jam Gaiden