Will you post Flayn hitting someone with fish gifs here? I forgot to save those gifs

Will you post Flayn hitting someone with fish gifs here? I forgot to save those gifs.

Flayn fanarts are welcomed as well.

Attached: Flayn.png (500x452, 165K)

Cutest S-Class Support image.

Attached: 125.g1t.00.png (1921x1080, 1.49M)

Fuck the empire and fuck Edeldyke.

Attached: 1564249011921.gif (680x312, 139K)

Thanks for this gif. *save*
Flayn is the cutest girl. Fuck Edelgard,

Anotha one. Fuck the empire.

Attached: 1564426327013.gif (994x311, 414K)

Reminder that she's thoroughly used goods who's had multiple husbands over her long lifespan. At least Sothis only had one lover and that was in a previous life.

Masturbation fish do not count as husbands, user.

Attached: 1564435555403.jpg (480x480, 54K)

It's not even confirmed that Sothis even had physical relations with anyone, she's a goddess, the rules for passing on crests and shit don't apply to her as seen with Byleth. Flayn did though, you're right.

Attached: 1562955321079.png (1280x720, 862K)

I’m fine if I make her a Dancer right?

>her S rank is super lovey dovey
>she still has no physical form
ree hurry up on my DLC so I can revive my waifu

Attached: 1564502865008.jpg (1280x720, 193K)

Yes, you are.
She can win the dance contest, after you taught her once.

Not him but where is the option? She won the contest but i cant find the option to turn her into a dancer.

Attached: BEGONE.gif (680x312, 105K)

Press X (Menu) -> Roster -> Any characters -> Press A (Inventory) -> Reclass -> Flayn -> Unique -> Select "Dancer"

>claude calls you Kyodai
I would give my life for this man

Attached: claude.png (608x900, 752K)

You don't have to take a certification since you're automatically certified for it
Just switch to it from "Reclass" in the inventory menu

I still see almost no one talking about the gameplay. Either the story and characters are actually significantly better written than usual (extreme doubt) or Fire Emblem is purely waifu-bait now. Watta shame, I actually wish Awakening wasn't a success so the series could've died instead of becoming this.

because STORY > GAMEPLAY

heh

Attached: DNssCtLV4AIXlWl.jpg (680x535, 47K)

>who's had multiple husbands over her long lifespan.
>with Seteth around
okay sure user

I just got to the chapter where she gets kidnapped. When I tried going to Jervis' room it told me that the month would end if I went through. Is there any bonus you get for going straight there instead playing the full month and waiting for the mission to start automatically at the end?

So is she a manakete or what? I want a dragon wife.

Dragon that can't turn into a dragon anymore.

maybe because the writing is actually good for once in a FE game

There really is no manakete in this game huh, i just noticed.

It’s fire emblem and honestly the maps kind of suck. Not in the sense that they’re unfun but they don’t require a specific approach like a lot of CQ maps did.

Doubt it, though later on a village gets owned and one of the few survivors is like "this is awful, if only you got there a little bit earlier."
Sorry kid, I was too busy having tea time with my waifu.

>Dragon that can't turn into a dragon anymore.
Why?

>I still see almost no one talking about the gameplay
That's because it's mediocre at best even on hard mode. The game holds your hand so much with gambits, damage indicators, crests, rewinding time, etc. It's actually the easiest fire emblem game to date.

There's been so many different skills and benifets added now that if you're taking full advantage of all of them it just makes you OP as fuck.

Hey now. Flayn. Come on. Flayn. Stop Flayn.
Bernie already has it hard enough. You're making it worse.
You know I love you Flayn but you can't be doing that c'mon.

This. There are so many options to customize shit it makes you op for not fucking around.

It's just tough love.

Sothis is one, she’s just dead. Flayn is also one but she’s stuck in human form.

I'm guessing if we were younger and/or not autistic the game would end up harder since we wouldn't know how to minmax our squad.

The fish beatings make her a better person.

who the fuck ever talks about gameplay
>oh boy I sure like pushing the pushy buttons just like the tutorial said! let's talk about it all day!
even in league of legends threads people just talk about yordle cunny all day even though there's nothing else in that game other than gameplay

>people think flayn has the cutest CG

Attached: catherine.png (1920x1080, 1.97M)

Wrong again

Attached: 131.g1t.00.png (1920x1362, 1.54M)

I'm considering picking her, but I still just don't know.

dude she totally looka like green hair Elise here

this is autism
this isn't cute

I thought anime girls are only cute because of their autism?

there is not a lot of gameplay, "auto battle" is there for a reason, it isnt much complex than heroes but its fun to promote students and watch them grow, reminds me of artificial academy without the sex

Censor that filthy act please

I jist met this chick with the flame blade, it was an amazing sight to watch her roflstomp lord Lonato, I think I will impregnate her although Petra has been in my sights

I’m not very far into the game but can someone please spoil for me why Byleth’s hair is white in these pictures?

The story is the best it's been since like 7.

Well they do share hairstyles and personal skills.

Attached: Lily's poise.png (645x690, 398K)

Crests bleach hair in certain situations..
I think Edelgard mentions it if you are on her route.

Thanks

she's worth it
top tier myrmydon and top cute

Even though taking out Byleth would win them the fight the AI always gangs up on your weakest unit.
From a strategy standpoint that’s not a great tactic, but to infuriate the player because they lost a unit forever it works well.

>Either the story and characters are actually significantly better written than usual (extreme doubt)
Not significantly better, but definitely the best story years.

Also, we do talk a lot about the gameplay in these threads usually. Often people criticize how lazy the exploration was made in terms of adding fetch quests or discuss changes to the formula, or the low difficulty and casual design decisions.

I realize where you're coming from, but this game still has the meat you want from FE.
Even with the changes, its more classic FE than Awakening and anything that came after.

Attached: EAXsKpQU0AAExoC.jpg large.jpg (1203x1620, 529K)

hey flayn nerd

FUCK dragons

Attached: 1564358385461.png (2048x2048, 2.34M)

Both wrong

Attached: 120.g1t.00.png (1916x1271, 2.04M)

>the AI always gangs up on your weakest unit.
Thats not true.
There's a general AI preference, as it has always been the case, yes. But its not 100%

I've literally had a 5HP Petra stand in range of an enemy unit, only to have that unit target another character instead(which also shows why the red lines are a bad idea, because in this case I immediately knew she wasnt in any danger whatsoever and didnt have to take measures.)

And Game Over when Byleth dies is because you are the MC, not for strategical reasons. You are not the "general" so to speak.

Your first FE, huh?

holy shit based

You'll find out around the end of part 1 iirc.

Does Flayn make a good Dancer? I don't need another healer.

Flayn has never had children based on the fact that she was flabbergast that somebody with the same crest as hers would imply they might be related (implying to her she might had children), but she is adamant that her Saint aliase didn’t have children. Furthermore in a other support a man not her father “embrace her tightly” to save her from same man’s armor collection that could have hurt her. She is sheltered and too overly innocent of everything in constraints to other Maneketes like Nowi.
She is annoyingly too pure with her constant spamming of “Professor!”

Absolutely BASED

It wouldn’t be the first time a Manekete lost or threw away their Dragon Stone. Not sure if Rhea has hers worn on her person or didn’t need one though.

fuses with Sothis to get out of the dark realm

I have the same issue with shirts spreading like that.
But with me its because I have huge mantits...

You get trapped into a darkness dimension by one of those SITD cultists, and Sothis decides to merge her souls to yours. This allows you to use the Sword of the Creator to literally slice the fabrics of reality to return home

Is there anyway to level up Horse, Pegasus and Heavy Amor besides Seminars and Faculty training? I want to recruit a number of other students, but these requirements are forcing me to grind weapon skills to compensate my “Jack of all trades” character I’m reluctantly making.

>tfw the game has a metric fuck ton of fantastic ladies to choose from, possibly more than any other past Fire Emblem game.

Barring Edelgard, I can understand why people find their particular girl to be best girl and respect their opinions.
Except for Edelfags. Your waifu is shit.

Attached: Kirahand-444.jpg (320x320, 93K)

so is S rank only attainable at the very end of the game?
Disappointing if so.

S rank doesn't need to be gotten prior to the game's end because it serves not practical purpose.

Think about it.
You get S rank in Fates or Awakening, and then what?
A small notation at the bottom of the stat page that says "This is your wife" and
The entire purpose for the pre-end game S rank was because of children.

This game has no children besides the ones you groom to be your husband or wife prior to the time skip. So capping off the game with your character and their favorite A rank having a moment of tenderness in the wake of a brutal war is a great way to end it.

Correct. In mu opinion, it seems more realistic to hold off marriage until after the war is done anyway. Besides every A-rank you have has romantic undertones anyway. You just have to decide who to be your wife at your mother grave on the last month of the last chapter.

>FUCK dragons
That's the plan.

Attached: seteth will not approve.png (1919x1085, 1.32M)

Yeah, like I said disappointing but I'll live. Slaughtering armies with your wife in tow is some good shit.

Not literally! Dragons are for exterminating, not for breeding!

irrelevant bitch