Ywn

>ywn

Attached: cleo.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LeL86F8ecw0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>fapped too much to crusader kings 2
>get a boner now every time I think about putting people into a bronze bull

Attached: 1539441745723.jpg (3840x2160, 709K)

How does it even work?

You put people in a big pot (except the pot is really a big bronze statue of a bull). Then you fucking light a fire under it until they die.

the only hole in it where the screams could escape are curved like a trumpet, so it sounds like cattle moo'ing if the people inside scream

I'd boil my cock in her bronze bull.

Sounds painful

Attached: 1550902272689.jpg (850x466, 78K)

damn shame isis didn't try this shit and film it when they still had the funds. I wanna know what it'd sound like

isis is lazy as fuck

Wouldn't the person inside suffocate before getting roasted?

youtube.com/watch?v=LeL86F8ecw0

>the guy who invented this was roasted in it

Attached: 151507293393.gif (320x200, 1.9M)

I think there would be usable air for at least an hour for one

Still probably too hot to breathe.

When it gets to that you're already cooking

>too hot to breathe
do you think the oxygen just disappears when it gets hot?

what would you do?

Attached: do it.jpg (1350x1350, 479K)

>Romans
>white

that's civil servants for you

>mfw

Attached: 1557327655294.gif (250x355, 1.34M)

Kill Nefertiti and Ptolemy

Attached: 1540406426497.jpg (1059x564, 451K)

who is the cunt on the left swallowing whole

>kill Caesar
Guess they where the bad guys the whole time

an harlot from Thebes

Why the fuck is Cleopatra black?

Attached: 1563930612650.png (342x437, 103K)

Never what, be boiled to death in a bronze bull?

haha badass cleo slay queeeen i am right fellow citizens

Pop quiz: what continent is Egypt located in?

China?

they're just as likely to smash the bull because "it predates islam and therefore unclean"

Retard Alert!

I remember when /his/ raged after they blew up Palmyra

It's funny when people act racist like that, as if Africa was a single country like germany and not a huge continent with a multitude of different ethnicities. Either way Cleopatra was descendant of the Macedonian (North-Greeks) royal family who lived and ruled Egypt for quite a while. She would probably be a little tan due to the scalding sun of that place but still have Greek features. They openly inbred instead of going full interracial anyway. We have shitloads of first-hand sources for that.

>Stories allege after finishing construction on the execution device, Perillos said to Phalaris: "His screams will come to you through the pipes as the tenderest, most pathetic, most melodious of bellowings." Perillos believed he would receive a reward for his invention. Instead, Phalaris, who was disgusted by these words, ordered its horn sound system to be tested by Perillos himself, tricking him into getting in the bull. When Perillos entered, he was immediately locked in and the fire was set, so that Phalaris could hear the sound of his screams. Before Perillos could die, Phalaris opened the door and took him away. After freeing him from the bull, Phalaris is then said to have taken Perillos to the top of a hill and thrown him off, killing him. Phalaris himself is claimed to have been killed in the brazen bull when he was overthrown by Telemachus, the ancestor of Theron.

A CONSUL OF ROME

Is that true?

to be clear, are you proposing that the leaders of ancient Egypt were members of the ethnicity that immediately comes to mind when people hear the world African?

>sources from white “historians” that purposefully ignored evidence that didn’t fit with their white world view

To die in this sordid way...

>white world view
Is there any other kind worth a shit?

>that
>black
retarded animeposter

He didn't fry so good!

for you

>All African's are black
I'll take retarded PC liberal for 300 Alex

Get the fuck out /pol/ tard. I bet you think picture related can only be a swedish pure white girl.

Attached: 1542419329527.jpg (860x320, 53K)

Thanks. Creepy.

You do know that Cleopatra wasn't from africa ?

Do we need to post the dickwashers heiroglyphs agian,

here
In my defense I've been suffering from sleeping problems and migraines and such

bluepill us user

>yet another thread gets derailed by yakub shitposting
sad

Lets get it back. Post Cleopatra lewds and things you would do.