Microtransactions confirmed for Nitro-Fueled

>"Starting in early August, players will have the option to purchase Wumpa Coin bundles from their game console stores to supplement the Coins they earn by playing."

Attached: palmerwnjgd31.png (1280x720, 631K)

and now I drop this title

Get fucked

Attached: file.png (894x894, 297K)

>stops playing the game he's already given money to them for

Yeah, that'll teach them bro.

>not giving them money for in game currency and thus stops this bullshit

Yeah it will

>assblasted mod autosages the last thread
guess he's back from vacation

Literally
>he bought

Stop buying games! All of them! You guys are shit at this.

Why was the last one archived so quick? Is the assblasted janny back?

Attached: E4A6A60A-A02B-455E-86CD-F3FE6AA06BE2.jpg (209x198, 15K)

So by dropping the title you meant, playing it in exactly the same way as you are now?

>same way
>but all the coin cost in the shop are doubled
>karts go from 3500 to 7000
>bonus weekends are gone max you get are 200 for coming in first

yeah the same

That's literally all in your head. You're getting angry about something you've made up.

Finally

The grind was unfun and I began to tire of the game

>he has never played a game with micros transactions before

Fuck Activision.

Damn. The game was shaping up to be perfect too.

Oh we're back to your moral crusade against publishers who implement microtransactions, which led to you... buying a game published by Activision.

>activision shills defending this shekel-pinching bullshit
Velo please, destroy this planet, I don't want it anymore

Attached: 1560108373788.jpg (872x873, 107K)

Saw it coming but it still sucks, hate seeing my childhood boy getting attached to these garbage tier money grubbing practices.

I HATE MICROTRANSACTIONS. WE NEED TO STOP REWARDING COMPANIES WHO IMPLEMENT THIS SHITTY SYSTEM.

What's that, a new game from Activision? Here's my $40.

Making an honest woman out of Liz

Attached: 8A8A3D8B-D58E-44F1-87D0-017912693764.jpg (730x1095, 47K)

If only Sony purchased the IP back then, you fucking jap jews.

As long as you keep making 400-600 coins per race during weekends, it’s fine

>buy game that doesn't have microtransactions
>get upset when the thing I don't like is added to the game
>"Acktually microtransactions are fine it was your fault for buying the game that didn't have MTX when you bought it"
5 shekels have been deposited into your bank account

It never belonged to them, they just were the publishers, a common practice in the 90s and early 2000s.

It's Activision, of course it's going to happen. I'm just waiting for the PC port so I can play the campaign.

That’s why i said “if only they purchased the IP”.

Could buy it when it was worthless for activision after the titans time

It's fucking Activision, they've been doing this shit for years. If you buy one of their games, you lose all right to bitch and moan about microtransactions.

They've got your money and you're a fucking idiot for giving to them if you're so concerned about not rewarding publishers who use mtx.

Shit.

>Sekiro didn’t have dlc or microtransactions

feels good

Gran Turismo Sport says hi, motherfucker.
>added MTX in summer 2018 but didn't touch prices at all

It was obvious this was going to happen for how little coins you get, and how they have the store front.

Lets hope reviewers in the future shit on activisions games because we know they are going to do this every time.

Did they add this later so the reviews wouldn't bash them about it?

Attached: 1360283981001.jpg (550x413, 44K)

>tfw poorfag that can't play online
Fuck

Yeah.

Learn your place, trash!

Attached: 9D7E6270-2651-4140-9B23-DE691A391212.png (678x636, 856K)

How can you afford a console and games and not 5 shekels/month?

Legit I think this is the new strategy from Activision, Black Ops 4 at launch was actually pretty decent and then a month later do they start pulling bullshit

literally yes

I live with someone, and barely get much money for myself, so I have to pick and choose what I buy.

Trying to save up for a Switch atm which will take me months as is, so I didn't want to guy online yet for the game.

Watch everyone be on the same side of the argument when payouts are reduced, I mean, they already reduced them once already.

SURPRISE!

Attached: 1429910852012.jpg (211x211, 35K)

Yes. Every site reporting this is referencing how they used this same tactic for the recent CoD.

Activision always pulls this shit.

They won't, I checked out the subreddit and some people there are doing to old "ANYONE WHO COMPLAINS IS AN ENTITLED CRYBABY" shit.

>its ok when the Japanese do it

Attached: doa 6 (2).png (806x122, 40K)

you're fake news

Attached: 1562259692929.png (385x955, 47K)

You idiot, they make it unfun because they want you to buy!

Just emulate the DLC bro. You won't get caught

>You can earn Wumpa Coins to unlock skins and characters by either paying real money OR PLAYING THE GAME
Wow, it's fucking nothing.

can you tell me how?

You aren't stopping shit for every single carefully considered purchase you don't make there are 10000000000 impulsive normies or whales who will make that purchase

Glad I didn't buy. Figured I'd his shit would happen seeing as coins have to be earned online. No wonder they aren't releasing on PC. This shit would be hacked out immediately.

>Ha. Jokes on them, they've already got more money from me for buying the game to begin with than they would have done via microtransactions. 1-0 to me, Activision.

Nu-Crashfags absolutely BTFO.

Attached: 1521760285581.gif (320x216, 306K)

>buying Activision games
you should all die

>buying an actual video game is the same as buying digital currency
based retard

We're on about not rewarding companies that implement microtransactions bro. Keep up.

Black ops 4 got fucked super hard by this tactic. COD drones won’t wake up to how dumb supply drops are. Weapons that aren’t accessible by all players is just unfair. Kinda sucks threads now will have this problem for people who enjoyed CTR.

Glad I waited. I'll buy the game used.

HAHAHAHAH FURFAGS AND WAIFUFAGS ETERNALLY BTFO

I'm referring to the specific thing you posted, which is the most retarded thing I've seen since yesterday

>remake
>not used goods

Attached: 1542038743370.png (897x906, 903K)

Yes. Pointing out that giving a company that has been implementing mtx for years money is probably not the best way of showing them you disapprove of their policies is definitely the stupid thing in this thread.

how can anyone still buy western shit and act shocked when it turns out to be a greedy cash grab?

Stop complaining you idiots!
Don't buy their microtransaction!

Attached: 1535662251459.jpg (474x452, 120K)

In four weekend races, I can usually buy whatever I want in the pit stop, so unless they raise the wumpa coins required for stuff and lower rate of gain, I’ll be fine

>they've already got more money from me for buying the game to begin with than they would have done via microtransactions
This is the stupid part I'm referring to. Do you see what's wrong here? Do you understand why you're retarded? First of all if there is no game there is no MTX. Also spending money on a finished, complete game is not the same as spending money for fakeass WumpaBux™. I will buy a food analogy from a supermarket if they have some of the best food analogies around but if they tried to sell me useless chunks of plastic I wouldn't pay a dime. If they see that people buy their food analogies and do not want the worthless shit, they may get rid of the garbage one day and only sell those delicious food analogies that I love so much.