No new game in four years

>no new game in four years
>no new announcements
What are they planning?

Attached: christalyus.jpg (737x700, 95K)

Dunno, but each game has been better than the previous one (even if in different ways), so I'll play whatever they release next as long as it's Horror and not puzzleshit.

If you could comprehend their devious plans you'd lose your mind!

Is it true there are only two somewhat memorable vidya characters in history named simon?

Amnesia was garbage for me and Soma is pure Kino, so I'm excited for whats next

Some was garbage, Amnesia is pure Kino. I don't have high hopes for what's next

All their games were garbage. They play like shit and are boring.

The duality of man

i liked dark descent the most, but whatever they r planing i think it will be great

i hope they don't make games anymore. they need to start doing something else like fixing airplanes. now that's real work.

Attached: 1503371820516.gif (500x282, 1.13M)

penumbra 2

they are in the middle of purchasing ice pick lodge to form a new cinematic universe with all the games with the release of The Void 2

uhhh... bros?

Attached: Screenshot_3.png (897x353, 27K)

Attached: Screenshot_4.png (869x86, 5K)

No thanks the world doesn't need more "hide in the closet for the 10 seconds" simulators, this is not the early 2010s youtube anymore

It's kinda funny how I really enjoyed all of their games except for Machine for Pigs. It was horrifyingly apparent that it was made by a different dev. I will say the monologue at the end was pretty great.

______________________ true

Attached: 1558547651724.png (186x213, 19K)

VR Remasters

Amnesia was the one that revived survival horror after Silent Hill. Then gay hollywood shit like Outlast was released and the genre went downhill again. I hope they release another horror game with a based story to revive the genre again.

>Then gay hollywood shit like Outlast

Penumbra had penor before Outlast