Was #FE good?

Was #FE good?

Attached: faith smt.jpg (1920x1080, 672K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OK5-EIzDtKo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no, there's multiple reasons why it failed

Remember all the threads for this game years back? I think it was about censorship or some shit. Was shilled like mad

Then the Japanese version is good?

I still don't get this game. If Atlus could do a crossover with any Nintendo series, why pick one of the worst ones?

I heard it was decent, but the censorship wasnt minor for western release. bunch of stuff nuked

Gameplay wise it had an interesting system, but fights drag out damn long when every move leads to 10 other follow ups.
Also the plot is episodic as all hell.

So what's the best way to play an uncensored version of this? Do I have to hunt down a Wii U, physical copy of the game, hack the Wii U and run thar uncensored patch?

Or can I just emulate some pre-patched uncensored ISO?

It's a bad Fire Emblem, it's a bad SMT, but it's a good Persona lite.

Yea Forums will tell you it didn't sell well because of censorship, but it sold poorly due to having next to nothing about SMT or Fire Emblem (though it was more Persona than SMT to begin with).

As it's own stand alone game, if you're into idolshit, it's fun. You just need the ability to skip Sessions so combat doesn't drag on as long.

Yes it's good. Play Mamori's game.

Attached: 1497132689885.jpg (1405x1000, 636K)

Fun game if you can stand the amount of cheese. Combat is fun and can be actually challenging on higher difficulties. Censored version straight up ruins whole chapters of plot though.

It would have been received better if it hadn't been marketed as what became of SMT x FE. As a standalone JRPG, its mechanics are incredibly solid.

Best nu-persona since 3

Yes, i argue better than good. The only dissenting opinions are from old FE fans and 5% of SMT fans.

From what I understand, as a stand alone game it's okay

but as a crossover between SMT and FE, this game is total shit

Yes it's a good game.
Good dungeon design, gameplay was good till the end where you watch cutscenes after cutscenes of follow ups because you played the game correctly, good art style/atmosphere.
Story was genericand censorship with the wedding dress/lingre dungeon but hell, I love it compared to p5. It's basically smt gameplay ft fe triangle: the idol therapist game.

Can you describe it to me? I wanna add it to my Wii U collection and play it

The Wii U is gonna be like the Saturn in a few years but hated on by most people

>Can you describe it to me?
?

>NuFire Emblem X NuPersona

Attached: KEK.gif (225x350, 2.82M)

That was supposed to go to the entire thread, oops

here is the messed up part, this trailer showed CLASSIC FE and SMT characters:
youtube.com/watch?v=OK5-EIzDtKo

none of them are in Hashtag FE

Game is awesome apart from the final boss. Soundtrack is the weakest of all the Persona/SMT games but that doesn't particularly mean its bad.

Likeable pretty much

Its a JRPG with the SMT battle system but the characters fuse with the spirits of FE characters to fight. Each party member gets their own set of sidequests too, it's really good if you like JRPGS.
The characters are all members of a company called Fortuna which is basically like a talent agency that gets gigs for them. Touma and Ellie are actors, Kiria is a singer, Mamori has a cooking show, etc

Attached: DBpf6VnVYAAeM21.jpg (1200x900, 132K)

It was a fucking mistake, also it was supposed to kickstart a series of Nintendo crossover games but as it failed that was cancelled.

KOWASHITAI

I loved it. It was clearly proto Persona 5 but it still managed to be a really entertaining game. The dungeon designs were great and had actual puzzles (none that were especially difficult but still more than anything in P5); the class change system allowing each party member to sort of focus on one of two potential paths led to nice customization; the skill options for each party member was also huge allowing you to again, further focus on what you wanted each teammate to do rather than just 'oh this one is fire elemental damage only'; the localization [writing] was solid and I found a lot of the dialogue/messages endearing; the social link equivalents were actually more complex than just 'pick a bunch of dialogue options' and involved actual sidequests; and the combat system had SO MANY SYSTEMS it was ridiculous. Just when you think you've seen everything you as a player can do to win battles they introduce something new (Carnage skills -> Radiant skills -> Carnage upgrades -> Sessions -> Sessions that let you switch targets when the first dies -> Sessions letting you use backup party members -> ad-lib performances -> duet performances)

It has its fair share of problems, but I would legitimately rank it above Persona 4 in terms of how fun/satisfying it is to play. As an overall product not quite as good as P5 though.
What's wrong with the final boss?

That sounds up my ally actually

An excellent addition to my collection

Thanks based poster

Attached: 1563933131220.png (238x212, 8K)

Honestly its a better SMT games than Persona game.

I downloaded an uncensored iso and emulated it.

True, but it only really gets annoying in the last 1/4 of the game.

Attached: FE-TMS-145.jpg (2880x1413, 1.48M)

you're welcome, hope you enjoy the game

Attached: 1553811391124.jpg (2880x1444, 583K)

Its love baby of SJ and DDS in modern japan entertainment industry setting.

One of the best Megaten game.

It was alright
It unironically has the best dungeons that SMT has seen since SJ, has zero pacing problems despite the setting given how intermissions work and Combat although slow was pretty balanced, which means the game could bear to not pull any punches, but what the fuck were they thinking with the setting
Seriously, not only it overlaps with another franchise you already have but you alienate both of the fans of SMT and FE

It sold poorly because it was a late wii u title, no other reason necessary

The major change Nintendo made was to a chapter in the game where they were going to do gravure modeling (since the titty monster boss was one) and made it a general modeling thing with a casual outfit. They also cut all swimsuit costumes and a beach event while bumping character's ages by a year.

It came out summer of 2016. If it literally came our a year or two prior I'm sure it would have sold well enough, instead people thought the console was dead in water by that point.

>everyone always coming out of the woodwork to defend this idolshit garbage

It's a trashy weeb game that only caters to people who play shit like Neptunia and Blue Reflection. I get it if you're into that shit but don't try and tell anyone else it has any other merits.

ok reddit

reddit would be defending this trashfire you retard

you would know, reddit

>It's a trashy weeb game that only caters to people who play shit like Neptunia and Blue Reflection.

this game looks unappealing and I play Nep games just because I don't expect Idolshit from a SMTxFE crossover

and also fuck the fanbase for spamming P5 spoilers, jealous that people liked a REAL game over this "crossover"

Attached: SMTxFE fans spamming P5 spoilers.jpg (895x627, 193K)

therefore you are reddit

>n-no u
nice try reddit

>neptunia fan who actually has some taste

Oh damn, good for you man, I'm actually impressed.

You can emulate it now? Care to share a link to uncensored iso?

I did a quick google search and found you can play the uncensored version on CEMU

Just because I like Neps doesn't mean I lap things up at every moment.

Hell, I haven't even bought Super Neptuina RPG because of all the issues I heard

no you see here's how it works
you pin the claim that calling the game shit is reddit so this is now your stance
i tell you that you are full of shit and reddit would most likely be defending it
telling me that i would know on the assumption i am reddit is accepting the argument, even though i only stated it was based on what i assume their behavior is
so now you hold the idea that reddit likes the game, making you reddit

Attached: manchineel.jpg (1000x709, 159K)

you must be reddit if you think I'm gonna read all that shit

you did though

I didn't though, reddit. Cope.

totally read it, and guess what that sounds like

keep seething, reddit

imagine being this mad because your video game is bad

It was alright.

I liked it. Keep in mind it came out in 2015 when anime-hate, idol-hate and general Japanese-hate was on the rise. Then even the "centrists" were upset about the costume changes.
Very close to a "healing" game, it's that comfy.

I didnt like the censorship
its gameplay was kinda like digital devil saga
a lot of the songs were catchy and I remember the game being kinda short

tldr; play if you want digital devil saga with idols

It's not even a good Persona title, since the whole fun of Persona is time and resource management and TMS doesn't have any of it. And in terms of storyline it is a watered down, shallow version of Persona's writing with particular bootlicking of the idol industry that handwaves all the legit criticisms of that business.

The battle system had a little more depth than Persona's but that's the only good point I can give it. I really wanted to be contrarian and like this game in the face of all the FE and SMT fans who complained but it just was pretty awful on every level.

Why would I want to play this shit, when I could just boot up Fire Emblem or SMT? This is the worst fucking crossover i've ever seen, nothing in this game resembles SMT or Fire Emblem. We could've had swordsmen summoning demons but instead it's idolshit. Holy hell how the fuck does one game miss the point this much? Fuck now I'm mad, and I'm gonna go play Dawn of Sorrow.