Lets assume that you're playing a video game, and lets also assume that it has no transmog...

Lets assume that you're playing a video game, and lets also assume that it has no transmog. Do you just wear singular sets or do you mix armor pieces from different sets together?

Attached: 1558608776644.png (1134x1799, 3.69M)

I like to wear full sets together, but if there's substantial stat rewards for switching piece by piece like a clown, I'll do it

pretty much this, i like fashion but sometimes you gotta look like a doofus to be effective

I'm not playing it
If I need to make my character look like a fucking clown to not intentionally gimp myself your game is trash.

Based

Why not just mix armor sets between armors but the armor mix still looks good and doesn't look like a clown suit?

>the armor mix still looks good and doesn't look like a clown suit?
Not him. But it's funny you mention this, whenever I find a game with an outfit with mixed armor, that's effective, and actually looks good, I go out and buy a cheap lotto ticket the next time I go out.

>buying lottery tickets
So you like throwing your money into the trahs?

I usualy do full sets and swap out one piece of gear if I think it looks better. usually the helmet/crown or accessory like a cape

Just a cheap $2, maybe $5 if I'm feeling particularly wasteful.

Still a waste of money.

Depends. If the game is decent then it'll account for mix and matching by making sure there's no retarded clipping issues or different metal types/colors across pieces to make sure it doesn't look retarded. Otherwise just sticking to complete sets.

The occasional $1 or $2 for an infinitesimal iota of a chance to get several thousand? Occasionally worth it.

I go with whatever looks good.

I generally like to Mix and match because going with one set feels like a copout and uncreative, but if that's what looks good then i'll go for it

Attached: Maya cities timelapse verify accuracy.gif (758x877, 1.61M)

Agreed with the other user. By the way, I don't find very many games that meet all of the criteria that I put in my first post so it's more of a mental treat/gamble than anything else.

I hope you're at least not buying scratch tickets.

Not him but I get one of those whenever I go out to get gas or milk. Figured it's a healthier habit than spending the same amount on a candy bar each time.

fashion for the level, clownsuit stats for boss fights

There are cheaper alternatives with better odds.

>wearing armor
just dodge???

Boring.

I mix and match depending what's available, full sets if I can. It really depends on how the bonuses are applied. I always mix if there is transmog. Color schemes are generally easy to match up.

One thing I cannot abide by is any sort of clipping. It is pretty much the one thing that will always activate my OCD. I wish there were some way to never have clipping ever but that will never happen.

>mix armor sets between armors but the armor mix still looks good
Never seen any game where this works. It always looks like mismatched shit.

Dark Souls.

No.