Nier Automata

So I finally got this game due to Steam sale, and loving it so far.

Are there going to be more in the series or author is too busy in that mobage?

Attached: 8e4650a1a84f0efcaf218c4d51e98652.jpg (2395x3500, 674K)

>game

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-30 at 11.14.17 AM.png (1274x706, 518K)

with the success of automata I doubt they would stop there, also play drakengard (skip 2) and the first nier too

The success of Automata, the fact that it even fucking happened, makes me think that SE would be fucking stupid not to make another one. But since the game is technically a spinoff of Drakengard, it makes me think that maybe the next game will be DOD4. Anyways, I was hoping Automata's success would incentivize SE to remaster NieR and DOD3, but that sadly did not happen. I just wanna play as Zero without having to put up with fucking 15fps segements.

jesus christ

>70-hour game has 5 hours of cutscenes

Shocking.

>Are there going to be more in the series
Square Enix has explicitly said in shareholder meetings they intend to "aggressively" leverage the surprise success of Automata, but didn't specify how. I would have expected DLC, but that wasn't it - the only DLC they put out didn't even have a budget and was cobbled together by a few guys in their free time basically. So we're probably going to have a sequel or prequel or spinoff or something announced at some point.

I hope its a completely new game from him, or at least a sequel with different story (like this is to the first more), this game don't need a direct sequel. but who am I kidding, they're going to milk this shit as much as they can

I hope Taro intentionally causes this series to crash and burn now that it’s relatively popular

This but unironically.

This but ironically.

Everybody keeps saying to use the FAR mod for PC version and it's unplayable without it, but mine worked fine then after FAR install cursor is blinking in and out of existence. How do you fix this shit?

Attached: 1432529953885.png (792x540, 398K)

That's because there's like 20 different endings though. It's a fantastic game if you actually were to play it.

This cannot continue

Can I get a definitive explanation on the PC port. I can get it on either PS4/PC. I ultimately don't care. I just want the best experience.

PC with gamepad for superior 60FPS experience

Are any mods/patches necessary, or can I just play froma fresh Steam install?

They say FAR mod fixes eventual crashes but just playing windowed stopped the crashes for me.
Some people get no crashes at all.

My biggest gripe was that you only got to wear the sick heavy armor for like 15 minutes

ACfag please

Game is locked to PS4's resolution while on fullscreen
You either need to play with borderless window, or install FAR.
FAR also helps with the framerate because you can lower the global lighting from ultra to medium without no visible changes but with 10-15 free FPS

Ok, so I guess the solution is to play it windowed? I can live with that. Thanks

If you can play the original Nier.
You'll love Drakengard or you'll hate it, no half measures, you have been warned.

PC port is shit, you may have to rollback your graphic drivers to avoid constant crashes.

I'm enjoying Drakengard 3
What kind of game is SinoAlice? Just gacha shit?

>PC port is shit.
This but it’s playable honestly the game doesn’t run great on anything if you have a beastly Pc than get that version if not get the ps4 version at least it doesn’t crash.

Yeah, you can ignore sinoaline
Basically some company wanted to make a gacha and they invited taro to be the lead writter.

>60 hour game
>5 hours of cutscenes
I don't see anything wrong. This was the GOTY.

>get the ps4 version at least it doesn’t crash.
The PS4 version crashes tho. Its not that rare either. People need to get it to their heads that it isnt a port problem. The base code itself is unstable as fuck.

The game uses Platinum Engine that was made for linear "load one level at a time" games like bayonetta or MGRR. It shits itself when trying to load unload a large open world.

He is working on a raid in FF14 that will be canon.

Attached: 9EDD216B-5F6E-4EDF-9ABC-AF1D0EB30646.png (1918x1080, 1.92M)

I have a gtx 1060 + 03 6100. I played with the far mod. Got zero crashes, in-game cut scenes are 30 fps, which looks horrible, and better to play with a controller. The game does drop fps when you go to the sand area but I think all the fps drops are "loading" lag. Might be fixed with an ssd.

The game has serious "loading stuttering" when going from one zone to the other. SSD helps a bit but doenst remove it. Its the engine fault

the torrent is available. Download it and try it on pc. If it runs like shit you know what to do. No need to rely on shitty autistic 4 chins

I played the ps4 version until ending E and never crashed.