FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK...

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

Attached: CTR is dead.jpg (1080x377, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.activision.com/crash-bandicoot/2019-07/Get-Ready-to-Go-Prehistoric-The-Back-N-Time-Grand-Prix-is-coming-to-Crash-Team-Racing-Nitro-Fueled-on-August-2nd
youtube.com/watch?v=y983TDjoglQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how could you activision? you were such a trustworthy and reliable company for consumer friendly decisions...

>Just ignore how the shop is set up like they'll implement MTX in the future! Activision would never do that, you're just assblassted Nint0ddlers (even though the game is a multiplat)!

Attached: 1516318638735.gif (452x371, 59K)

I wish posting Wojak pics was an automatic ban.

fuck

Attached: fuck.png (900x900, 788K)

No one will use that, because the problem is not the number of coins, but the random ass pit shop.
And with every GP, you will only have the same fucking shit in the rotation for 4 weeks straight.

Translation?

so what's actually mean? ultra super rare GOLDEN LEGENDARY skin for 500k coins?

>No one will use that
Gold medalist in coping right here

moot would've done it 10+ years ago when he was still fun

it gives you the option to buy coins with real money, in case you don't play the game at all and just want to play cart dress up

It means the rates for coins from just playing the game are about to be halved.

I SAW IT COMING THAT'S WHY I'M EVEN MORE PISSED FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCKKKKKKKKKK

Attached: NIGGERS.jpg (1122x954, 132K)

>I wish posting Wojak pics was an automatic ban.

Attached: Soyboy Wojak (30).jpg (378x378, 33K)

Can't even understand your meme word post.

>(30)
>you have at least 30 of these

Seek help.

>$0.0001 has been deposited into your bank account

Attached: kotick.jpg (360x240, 21K)

This

If the current earning rates and the Pit Stop prices stay the same, I won't have an issue with this, otherwise fuck off.

>tfw didn't give money to Activision
I'm glad I didn't fall for the blatant shilling. I fucking knew this would happen

Attached: 1547485228576.png (583x405, 164K)

>>(30)
>>you have at least 30 of these
>
>Seek help.

Attached: Soyboy Wojak (138).jpg (494x470, 82K)

fake
sonicfags are getting desperate

The microtransaction bullshit leaked some time back about CTR and denied by all the cucks turned out to be true.
Just ignore if you don't play it.

>impatient retards get to fund another 6 months worth of content for me to grind for free

Attached: 1493683885724.png (394x490, 292K)

I agree

but he's right

>everyone believes it without a source
Holy shit you people are retarded

Post Basedboy Wojak 7 for me please

>actiblizzard
what the fuck did you expect, they shoehorn this garbage into every single multiplayer game they have, they did the exact same thing with CoD
why are you supporting this awful company in the first place?

blog.activision.com/crash-bandicoot/2019-07/Get-Ready-to-Go-Prehistoric-The-Back-N-Time-Grand-Prix-is-coming-to-Crash-Team-Racing-Nitro-Fueled-on-August-2nd
here's your source.

Now I can panic

>read the source you moron

as long as coin payout remains the same and coin prices in pit stop remain the same, I don't give a shit. fuckers aren't getting my real world money lmao

GET FUCKED

Attached: C3D4B402-CF1F-4652-B280-698278CCF874.jpg (132x249, 5K)

And thats a good thing, i like to do a couple of runs not wasting entire days on a single game.

That's the scary part, the text says the coin reward will remain the same but the prices could still go up.

post 8216 please

Anyone who expected they don't put MTX in is retarded. It's fucking Activision lmao.

Sorry my current roster only goes up to 141.

Attached: Soyboy Wojak (141).png (1019x823, 97K)

I'm thinking of buying that Sonic game now or maybe MK8, which one's better online?

I tried to warn you retards that companies can't be trusted anymore with this bullshit. We need government regulation.

Attached: 1554738131308.png (339x335, 11K)

Pathetic.

What game is this about anyway?

>Soijack will repeat whatever you say as long as he disagrees with your opinion
what a fag lmao

>voluntarily playing multiplayer games in 2019

you deserve it

He has at least 62, pretty based to be honest

>CRASH won't be touched because its acitvisons kid games, and they don't put mtx in kids games, hey, look at the new cod,having no dlc and mtx

remember anons like that? I do.

Attached: 1537723538513.jpg (227x222, 6K)

Oh it’s you again. Is there a mega or something? You have a screen cap of the folder right?

it's better if you just associate wojaks with retards, frogposter and newfags

I don't have the time to be autistically grinding. I do, however, have the money to buy wumpa coins :)

Attached: 7up.gif (480x291, 803K)

I already do, same with anyone who uses the buzzwords of the month.

SKEEEEUP

I can't just dump all the basedjaks i've painstakingly collected. you have to trade me ones i don't have.

Attached: file.png (1468x782, 661K)

Mario Kart...im coming back home..where i belong...

>it's better if you just associate wojaks with retards, frogposter and newfags

Attached: soyboy167.gif (417x317, 39K)

eh it seemed pretty obvious considering how the store looks straight out of fortnite

just upload them fag

Now dumb your shitty faggoty folder.

Attached: 1541170999505.png (632x756, 16K)

apologize

Attached: mario kart 8.jpg (323x433, 52K)

>these are the sonyfags complaining about the quality of Yea Forums

Attached: 59430533365.jpg (552x556, 20K)

>uses turbo controller
>leave game on all night
>???
>Profit!
Take that, Activagina

The truth is this lads.

Let them add MTX. As long as it isn't pay to win items, we're fine. Let the autists spend litteral gacha levels on dress up kart, and fund the game/sequels. It's a win/win. However, as soon as they start going "here is MTX for a limited edition missle that you now can only get if you buy this" THEN you go panic mode. as it is now, the only thing this is doing, is adding to the giant success which is CTR. They'll make more coin and we'll get more content/stuff.

Attached: 1526455908803.png (498x409, 217K)

How the fuck do you only have 140? You are such a newfag, Jesus. Literally not even a single pink wojak or any non-Yea Forums wojaks in there. I don't even use them and I have more than you. You really need to stop posting and lurk more. It's amazing that you are even able to be smug and stingy with your pitiful "painstakingly" collected collection.

Hahaha get fucked crashfags.

Attached: Sonic dabs on this board.png (512x512, 125K)

It's only sòy ones though, so it's understandable.

Unironically this. This is just going to guarantee we get a sequel, which was already confirmed. Go crazy, whales.

Attached: 1561994483704.gif (512x505, 2.12M)

you get to pick one

i own a PC and Switch, feel free to add to my collection if you feel sony is unfairly absent

No. DLC is cancer.

Online hasn't been fixed in STR yet

don't fucking remind me FUCK

Attached: 1560831992702.png (483x620, 80K)

this is what is referred to as an enabler

So glad I didn't purchase this shitty game. Sonic may have had cringey ecelebs and Danica Patricks in it but at least they didn't actively gut the game to make more money out of consumers.

>you get to pick one
I request the one where you kill yourself, dumb Wojakposter.

>As long as it isn't pay to win items, we're fine.
famous last words

Attached: 1543730304564.jpg (251x249, 16K)

>It's not rape if I just put the tip in

>IM-FUCKING-PLYING

Took 'em long enough. I was almost starting to thing they'd have some soul left in their corporate shells for a moment.

Attached: Screen Shot 2015-04-29 at 2.16.16 PM.png (374x441, 161K)

>"dude, just don't spend any money, the game surely won't be tampered in favor of the paypigs nor will the game become less fun to encourage people to spend money"
That's "Just vote with your wallet" level retardation.

No they gutted the game before it was released instead

Don't worry, for every time you didn't buy it Crash outsold it x5

Remember when horse armour was the worst fucking shit ever? Then they started making cosmetics with a little better value and it got normalized enough that people will accept fucking any bullshit as long as its just cosmetic?

You know what pays for sequels? GAME SALES.
microtransactions are just free money that (((Activision))) is just gonna pocket, cause that's what fucking happens when you get free money for no extra work.

All it will "guarantee" is more content getting gutted from your games and sold back to you cause you're gullible enough to STILL believe this shit ISN'T screwing you over

gimme 122

Attached: 1562035232459.png (454x520, 13K)

>Folder is just for basedboy wojacks
>Wahh, why are they all Yea Forums??

Delete yourself

Yeah why are they all Yea Forums though? Yea Forums and /g/ definitely have their own variations or basedjak. The problem is that that newfag is a newfag, as are you and neither of you ever leave this shit board. So, you don't know any better and you actuallly save garbage like that and think it has some type of value.

>release a game without MTX
>add a fortnite-lite "unlock" system into it that screams "we want to monetize this"
>add mtx a month later after everyone's bought the game and reviews have been written

Attached: 1459231485398.jpg (960x1280, 290K)

>wait until after the initial pre-order/purchase/review period is over
>introduce updates that make the grind more difficult
>implement microtransactions to speed up the grind

kek. It's CoD all over again. Activision going full Satan with their business decisions.
"Surprise Mechanics" indeed. Love it.

I dont go on Yea Forums or /g/, it isnt unusual for Yea Forums to be the only basedboy board someone browses

No, it isn't unusual at this point. It's just extreme newfaggotry and downright disgusting honestly.

>If you dont like Yea Forums you're a newfag
Jesus, its fine to love fucking GOTs or whatever, but dont act like your bad taste is mandatory

>buying Western AAA games
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>inb4 "b-b-b-but gacha!!"

Attached: Western games are shit.png (1280x2048, 1.98M)

Hey at least we are getting support and have an active online playerbase.

Amazing display of newfaggotry, man. It's always good to make assumptions about boards you don't browse and assume they are as cancerous as Yea Forums because that's all you know. You truly a great thing for the quality of this site going forward.

>DQ11 & P5
>Both games are selling an enhanced edition at full price and no way to upgrade.
happyasianmerchant.jpg

please find the nearest gun and shoot your tiny brain, if you manage to hit it

>literally print money by selling a CTR remaster
>still not satisfied without wanting to wring more fucking money out of people

Attached: 1553214844578.jpg (413x395, 38K)

>games
ruined
>comics
ruined
>movies
ruined
>series
ruined
what else can the west ruin?

At least the game is good

it has a shitton of problems

Such as?

Why would I apologize to the only no-bullshit racer this gen?

such as? have you played it or are you a fucking retard.
speed characters outclass everything because uturning removes their only drawback, balanced and turning are in the dumpster.
map hitboxes completely fucked up, steal your speed randomly because you hit 1 pixel of badly placed geometry
shortcuts are hardcoded instead of being natural, best example being the sewer speedway shortcut which doesn't give a fuck about your speed, if you approach it at the correct angle it will catapult you up even if you're driving on white fire.
online is completely broken, items are invisible 90% of the time. first place keeps getting clocks because the game bugs out places all the time and puts 1st players on 8th for a split second. everything is unsynced to shit because they were too cheap for dedicated servers.
and now they're adding fucking buyable coins as if the fortnite daily shop and the jewish limited daily coin system wasn't bad enough.
fuck you.

Attached: 1561347608476.webm (853x480, 2.37M)

i feel good. mmm

DQ 11 is another company entirely. Only the switch version gets the updates, they are not fleecing their already established userbase
P5 royal can fuck off and die in a fire. That's straight up jewery

I was ready to fight but actually I don't disagree with even one of your points, they really do need to get that shit sorted

Based mtxposter was right all along
Oh well, at least it was a smashing blast from the past, but I'm done following this shit, grinding last GP was not fun and I have no intention of further grinding for characters.

Just ignore it. Cosmetics are pointless, no matter the game.

>hyper spaceway track turns fucking invisible mid-race
Instead of fixing ludicrous glitches like this they shove in microtransactions

they are doing a pretty fine job with ruining the world, the society and the internet

Attached: laughing blue rats.png (2000x1333, 1.34M)

>inb4 crash gets the dungeon keeper treatment

It’s like watching your son get raped after seeing it coming.

>Implying any extra profit will be reinvested

Our game is still kicking it unlike yours

Enjoy paying extra money for Baby Crash, I guess.

enjoy not being able to play online cus it ain't been fixed yet

And you're also wrong, cus you just unlockbaby crash with wumpacoins like normal.

apologise to this post for being such loser

...God fucking damn you Crashfags. I'm sorry. Why won't they just fucking fix online?

Attached: 1557489209524.png (808x907, 106K)

>wumpa coins
what

i know those anons will likely never see this but fuck you pieces of shit i told you this was the activision model and you retards defended this shit. They've done this with most of the modern call of duty's but people will still defend this shit whenever a new game comes out.

They've been pulling this with all their recent CoD's except for the latest one where they just said fuck it and did it from the start while implementing worse and worse shit over time. The fun part is you always get retards defending them before they implement the shit saying you can't assume they're going to do it.

Onr Star and Disliked on PSN!

Attached: 1472192885639.jpg (432x615, 57K)

>I wish posting Wojak pics was an automatic ban.

Attached: 1559945988326.jpg (572x763, 165K)

DQ11's updated version is on another platform all together with the updated version being the only one available on it.

Post 84 please

>muh cosmetics
Go play dress up with your girlfriend.

>And you're also wrong, cus you just unlockbaby crash with wumpacoins like normal.
make sure to use your daily and weekly bonuses bro

Attached: Soyboy Wojak (84).png (782x758, 119K)

How will they shoehorn microtransactions to Classic?

Attached: 1561588886028.jpg (929x1300, 302K)

Thanks dude

Retail WoW will have an option to allow you to transfer new transmog tickets to classic

>CTR shill faggots get BTFO by activision after sucking them off
OH NONONONONO
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Its amazing how modern day publishers bait people with remakes of their childhood games to only seek to squeeze them for every penny you own.

FUCK, I FUCKING KNEW THEY'D PULL SOME SHIT LIKE THIS GOD FUCKING DAMN IT, THE FRANCHISE'S FUCKING DEAD FOR ANOTHER TEN YEARS

MINGE

If you buy a game, there shouldn't be microtransactions. Period. Go back to unlocks and meaningful cosmetics. It use to be before, you'd see something cool amd that'd mean that person did something for it. Now they're just filler content and an excuse for developers to not put in amy time working out ways to dole them out.

I want her tail to tease my prostate while going balls deep in her.

Add pepe to that and we could save Yea Forums.

Only redditors, normalfags and cancer use pepe and wojack.

ULTRA BASED

I will

make sure to have people playing your g--

Now this is some dedicated autism.

Attached: IMG_20190729_215430.jpg (1262x1261, 78K)

CTR is dead
bury it
Consider this mercy

>Now this is some dedicated autism.

Attached: 1564169787598.jpg (836x786, 148K)

Attached: Denuvo guarantees sales guys.png (745x624, 265K)

LOOK MORTY, I'M A BANDICOOT MORTY!

Attached: morty.jpg (209x255, 14K)

ok yeah fuck ctr. activision ruined a game that used to be one of my favorites. Mario Kart Wii reigns supreme, install CTGP today

It was obvious and I'll tell you faggots another thing as an insider.
We're gonna sell the rights for Crash after we milked the nostalgia cow dry, a new Crash game is too risky, with the fanbase difficult to please with anything other than Naughty Dog.

haha that's epic! Can't wait to spend money on this! wubbalubbaduibdub!!

Wojak/Pepe pictures are the laziest "look I must be a fellow 4channer if I'm posting this" shit ever. They're the only dead memes that constantly get posted by everyone on every dumbshit social media site that still get posted here nonironically.

HAHAHAHAHA dumb CTR faggots
Just play the original game you morons
Now go back to /vg/

Attached: 1544119072075.jpg (601x508, 31K)

Wojak posting is pretty based. But you're just a faggot.

Attached: 1563058642866.png (728x899, 256K)

At least we got a month of no micro transactions.

Post 91

>bugged physics
>broken item distribution
>races are decided in the 1st ten seconds cos reserves completely break the game >fortnite style unlock system
>slightly tapping a pixel of a wall kills all your speed since momentum doesn't seem to exist
>ramps sometimes act like walls
>handling class unplayable
>lost my 101% save cos of a crash
And now fucking microtransactions. I really did get memed into buying this pile of garbage. I'm always really cynical with western games and barely EVER buy them but this was shilled so hard even I got it. Never again will I buy a westernshit game on release.

Attached: 1562791539334.gif (312x390, 1.87M)

youtube.com/watch?v=y983TDjoglQ

just git gud and stop coping sonicfag

Based.

>now that microtransactions are a thing mods are no longer deleting crash threads
What a coincidence.

Attached: 6866C42DFC61497795C4A26AE3E80FAE.jpg (400x419, 33K)

whatever I got my 40 dollars worth of fun out of it over the past month and now I know not to buy an activision game ever again even if it releases without microtransactions or lootboxes because it will just get put in later

What are you crying for, you're still getting free updates out the ass. You just now have the option to buy shit faster if you're too shit at playing the game normally on weekends

Why are you even surprised? Its Activision plus the amount needed to unlock stuff takes thousands. Before this news, I was wondering where the buy more coins tab was because of how much and how expensive things are.

Not shocked, it is Activision. This trend of patching in Microtransactions is some bullshit, but I assume that this isn't P2W at least.

I wish I could auto-filter Pepe & Wojak from my entire website experience but there's an infinite supply of different trash images posted by unoriginal morons.

Attached: 1532130435522.png (238x275, 140K)

Activision did the exact same thing they did with blops4 but with CTR where they release the game with no micro transactions, but cram them in after reviews are already out and some good sales.

And yet, somehow people are surprised

This. And the rotation of parts is gonna go to shit too and then they’ll just add a store

Add in Pepes and goldface too, and you've got a deal.

Absolutely fucking knew this was going to happen and yet all you faggots in every thread before release were like "SHUT UP IT'S GOING TO BE PERFECT AND IT'S NOT MTX AND THERE WON'T BE ANY!" How fucking naive do you have to be to believe you wouldn't get jew'd by Activision when the signs were all there?

I still don't get how GoW is soi, so I'll pass

Only redditors, normalfags and cancer hate pepe and wojack because they're exactly the kind of people wojack/pepe posters are making fun of.

He was right but I agree with you too.

So glad I ended up passing on this game in the long run. Who knows, maybe I'll pick it up for switch in a year or two when the "ultimate" edition goes on sale for 20 bucks.

user

you're being lied too lel

these are not items with dlc, it's just wumpa coin, to buy cosmetic items only. everything is free. this entire debacle, is being blown out of proportion

There is no "ultimate" edition because all of the content is for free, none of the """microtransactions""" are dlc. It's the ability to buy coins, which you can farm just playing the game, so you can buy cosmetic items a little faster. That's it.

retarded newfag
kys

stop projecting

we know this retard

then stop coping

stop using words you don't understand retarded newshit

Well you obviously don't, if this user said he was waiting for a "ultimate" edition
lel

they're literally giving you free content

cringe

Attached: 1534557906280.png (378x486, 14K)

But wojak is the Yea Forums mascot...why don't you just stick to plebbit if he bothers you so much?

you are literally retarded, shill

>people actually defending microtransactions in a game you have to purchase
what the fuck happened to Yea Forums

This is a board for marketers.

it's just one shill

stop projecting

>being poor

its cosmetic only, they're literally shitting out free content out the wazoo, new characters, kins, maps, decals, cars, everything

people are just reeing to ree etc

Attached: 1564470044933.jpg (1920x1080, 598K)

Yeah he's also the mascot of every other shit board with no culture. Just a bunch of homosexual and homogenized SHIT

If you merely downloaded these, then you need to go back to whatever site you came from. If you made all of these, then you have a little of my respect. Enough of my respect to give you a (you).

Attached: Actually.png (200x200, 24K)

you're so painfully, transparently reddit. stop posting.

stop projecting

ill have you know sir i am a 'channer not a redditer here's my wojak to proof it

Attached: 1518670415412.jpg (4151x4155, 945K)

based, unironically

unbased

>its cosmetic only guys its ok if they allow children to succumb to psychological pressure to impulse buy shit to keep up with their friends

Attached: 5hq53xtneyl01.jpg (1280x720, 154K)