When the LobCorp noon kills a bunch of clerks

>when the LobCorp noon kills a bunch of clerks

Attached: TheMountainofSmilingBodiesAngry.png (271x265, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/1IYu9ViN0BJw2jEgqxG07tdUgBIGuCeii/view
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Did the last one get deleted for some reason?

>game in op
janny quiploth at 0

drive.google.com/file/d/1IYu9ViN0BJw2jEgqxG07tdUgBIGuCeii/view
Completely forgot there was a time limit mission tbqhw/u
Fortunately I farmed the hell out of the ALEPHs with 2 seconds to spare. Also we now have 3 easy ALEPHs to suppress so no more wondering how to deal with Blu Ster or NT.
Not sure which is why I made this one. I figured it'd still be up so I could post the Yea Forumscorp save.

Attached: Screenshot_155.png (758x698, 294K)

>Managerial Tip 1: When the name of the game is in the OP, Jannie's Qliphoth was instantly brought to 0.

Attached: 1564435106333.png (861x659, 160K)

is Lobodomy Corporation worth getting? can someone give me a TL;DR rundown on what it's about and what you do? Is it anything like the SCP stuff because I've never read even a single SCP page.

I love the aesthetic of everything in it and wanna try it out but I need Yea Forums's quick rundown on it first

Its a management sim. You hire employees and order them to do work. You watch them work until you gather a predetermined number of products and then the day ends. At the start of a new day you get to pick a new job and hire new employees or send your current employees to training.

just pirate it if you're worried.

Attached: Lobotomy-Corp-Big-Bird-Snow-White's-Apple-Rudol-ta-of-Sled-3698417.jpg (811x3382, 1.67M)

Manager, Janny has escaped. Suppress it quickly.

This is Hod, sephirah of the Training team. Say something nice about her!

Attached: TheShagohod.jpg (800x533, 80K)

How the fuck do I speed up the days? I already play at max speed save for when I need to suppress something or deal with ordeals but it's still too slow. Shit's taking upwards of 30 minutes to an hour. Is this just how the lategame is?

Attached: 1564464215072.jpg (418x418, 93K)

Late game is 2+ hours a day user. You sound like you are still midgame.

Christ. I'm gonna need some of that enkephalin myself when I get that far. Completed Tiphereth's suppression, now onto Chesed's I guess.

Attached: delicious green slime.jpg (500x480, 248K)

I need to stop playing the game. Last night I had a dream when I was a clerk and I was trying to survive various breaches. My dream ended when Mountain breached and it was coming for me.

So who had this great idea to release big bird?

Does anyone have a gif, webm, or link showing One Sin BTFO WhiteNight?

Just finished Gebura on the final week, Hokma or Binah next?

It was Chesed, he let them all out

Attached: file.png (462x684, 95K)

*disables elevators*
Nothing personnel manager.

I had a LC-related dream. In it, Binah made this face.
I was very scared.

Attached: 1560690700848.jpg (476x1199, 71K)

Binah to get that silly stuff out of the way, and so any casualties during Hokma (if you somehow get them) won't matter.

I've never had a videogame-based dream
Was she still in the game's art style or what?

Yeah pretty much. Everyone was animated in the artstyle too. I can't into digital art (or art in general yet) so I could never hope to emulate what it looked like in my dream.

Buy it for her, user

Attached: 75092767.png (629x672, 376K)

Pls i need to know
How are sadpanda and C.L.E.R.K.S doing?

Take care of your employees, manager.

I spent all of our LOB making the CLERKS unit strong enough to intervene if necessary later on down the line joking
Sadpanda is still blind and he has a smoking habit in memory of Dude Weed.

Can't wait for a based user to delete everyone and force us to finish the game with C.L.E.R.K.S
Instant WN would be funny too