Play healer

>Play healer
>Nobody dies the entire run, didn't even have to use benediction
>Tank does not bend me over to rape my ass as a reward

It's not fair

Attached: tumblr_inline_p6zapsOdk91qz581w_540.png (540x465, 186K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4MGeddLbN7w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What an absolutely phenomenal way to start a thread. So deep. So many possibilities for replies to such a popular game! Well done OP.

>Well done OP.
Thank you
Please reward me by raping my ass

Refia is better as a thief

Attached: 1552202878544.jpg (630x630, 255K)

That might be so but thieves don't get face-fucked for good efforts
Then again neither do I

>implying I need a healer when I can fly over the enemies

Attached: kamui.png (1158x894, 1.85M)

Refia is an underrated FF girl

Attached: Refia.jpg (448x784, 67K)

Silly girl, you're supposed to bend the tank over and rape his ass

>play WHM
>go into dungeon
>"Oh great, a lalafell. This is going to be shit."
>everyone runs in like an idiot and does everything they can to try and die
>still keep them all alive despite wasting 3x more MP than I need to and out DPS the DPS characters
>get all the rep and three friend requests at the end of the dungeon

Attached: 1496826223132.jpg (1115x934, 1020K)

I like Refia.
She's my best fire character in FF Record Keeper.

Attached: f5d4d2a92d273861bfa29d0ea7058a70.jpg (600x800, 144K)

you act like you did all the fucking work but in reality you had a red mage refreshing you and backup healing along with a bard who made sure you had ballad on at all times and probably also backup healed

white mages are insufferable

>friend orgy

wat

It was two Samurais you douche
I worked hard for my post-clear tanknutbusting

Reminds me; did anyone seriously ever play the librarian class?

As far as I know, you only needed it for a short part in the game

half of the jobs in 3 are garbage honestly

the very best orgies are the ones where all your loved ones release their sweet warm come over your face after you have spent an entire night caressing their gargantuan tank penises

She doesn't really have much to her character besides a couple dialogue scenes. But that's why FFIII is my favorite FF game. It doesn't waste time on lots of drawn out cutscenes. It's 99% gameplay. If only Bravely Default had followed that formula, instead of having hours and hours of pointless dialogue. And Agnes feels like what Refia would be if they had tried to have more story.

Attached: 1532927958822.png (611x800, 546K)

Only nerds play as healers

I am a nerd
A nerd with a very needy butt that needs to be stuffed by tank dick

Bad thread but you've gotten me to at least check the quiz out for myself. So good job OP, and no I will not reward you.

But I need my daily fill or I will shrivel up

>dungeon starts
>tank sprints forward and grabs every possible group that he can while zipping around corners breaking LOS constantly
>gets upset that I didn't heal him
why are tanks so retarded

>Tfw no healbro to chill with after a long and tough quest.

they have a lot of pent-up pressure from the responsibility that comes with the tank role
To get them to calm down you must first relieve their stress with a passionate blowjob, after which you offer yourself to him to fill up either your vagina or your boypussy with delicious sperm so that your Mageslut points are restored

wtf is wrong with gay people

damn it, you're gonna make me have to go jerk off

remember to unload into the butt of your pocket healer to keep them healthy and productive

These are not gay people. These are faggots.
t. a gay people

Forget about orgies, healers needs a few tanks to just a run a train on them instead.

what server are you even on, then?

Post favorite FF jobs
For me, it's the Knight.

A railroad you mean? Because I would surely love if they railed my butt as much as they desired

what's your favorite color gay user?

>play healer
>nobody dies the entire run, didn't even have to use ubercharge to save the retarded tank
>everyone sucks my cock afterwards as a reward because I'm the only reason six stoners and a faggot can get so far in ranked

Attached: 530ead90d9685.jpg (1920x1080, 149K)

I play on Zodiark, the realm of the dark god, as I see it as my beauty to fill it with the holy light of white magic

God DAMMIT stop making Healers look like this

I like red, my bf likes blue

Train, railroad, gangbang, all the same thing.

Stop fighting and embrace your true nature.
It makes the job easier. The more thick white tank juice is stuffed up in your body the more your lilies will bloom

Onion Knight
Red Mage

Both equally badass

Take care, gonna go and beat my meat.

just remember ;3

this sounds wonderful. I was lusting for tank shaft still after that egoistic gunbreaker bluebutted me but now I can't resist fingering my butthole while imagining a series of tanks are collectively breaking my anus

I'd flirt but I only do that on /trash/, keep thinking about a group of frustrated tanks passing you around though slut.

I'm almost on my limit just fantasizing about that...
Oh god I wish I personally knew more tanks who are available to fill up my butthole

Gay

dilate

I'm not. I'm just a fellow healer
I will gladly dilate my butthole if you are going to tank for me

I wish you all would slowly die in extreme amounts of agonizing pain. You are what is wrong with this game

So where do DPS fall into this equation

so just how serious are you about this stuff? is it just shitposting, or does it really get you going? is it strictly limited to online or are you being more serious than that?

in a very long queue

>not a doormat
Lol ok

>not queuing with your tank so he can sent you naughty tells in the middle of pulls to get you flustered, punishing you of it screws you up

this here is shitposting. I do get off on the fantasy of submitting to a sexually dominant girlfriend though.

Would this theoretical girlfriend then also happen to play a tank in FFXIV, to compliment me who mainly plays WHM, thus being the "dominant" one (since tanks tend to take up the role of the party leader as the one who is ideally going to step into battle first in the party)... I can imagine this dynamic amplyfying a relationship in some way.

Link the test faggot

Titan savage
>youtube.com/watch?v=4MGeddLbN7w
Absolute shitfest

not even gay and yet you do this shit? for shame, man.

Go away faggot stop making people not want to play support

Seer

>healer
>get grouped in with submissive sissies
>just enjoy the cleric archetype in fiction and the party management aspect
suck my dick

Attached: 1543895126568.jpg (1920x1080, 195K)

I just took a picture of google images and replaced a few words in the text. I don't have the original link, sorry
I pretty much just switched male and female in what I would like a dom gf to do to me. also it was fun to make a few people like , and seethe

>not being a Paladin
Fuck off healers I can heal myself.

>tfw I really am a crossdressing dragon dildo sissy faggot that gravitates towards healing classes
I guess the maymays do cum true afterall.

Attached: 1475806252053.jpg (200x163, 16K)

>tanked
>vaguely creeped out at the gay catboi in the back

tfw no healslime friend

Attached: Healix_and_aurora.jpg (532x800, 205K)

that's cool, we should play xiv together

>No multiplayer FF game where you play as the iconic look of each class
It's not fair bros.

Paladin is actually my second favourite job. I enjoy tanking in XIV, but not so much as healing

>Try other jobs after years of being the healer
>Still always end up back as healer
>Friends label me as the possible healer in any game even when I didn't play it
Am I doomed to the fate of being the healslut?

Attached: IMG_20190730_140958_345.jpg (720x1044, 126K)

healers only exist to appease a demographic of braindead whining babies and unfortunately the rest of us have to put up with them triviliazing all encounters, removing complex strategies, and erasing all mistakes. Wheres the fun in that? And then at the end of it all they want me to write them a thank you letter just for playing with them? Fuck off and get a damn job. The day a MMORPG comes out with no healer class is the day i buy a mmorpg.

Only if you get sexually aroused at the thought of being forcibly held down and servicing the tank's shaft like the subby little bitch you are.

Maybe I'm the only one but I feel like White Mage and Black Mage should have gotten the Arcanist treatment instead
Since conjurers use elemental magic, and padjali are, according to the WHM quest lore, the only ones who are "allowed" to use magic to soothe nature, I think it would have made sense to allow the player character to learn advanced harmonic, as well as disharmonic magic upon mastering the way of the conjurer.

This is a good thread about video games.