Your Turn To Die

vgperson.com/games/yourturntodie.htm

Might as well make a thread instead of hijacking Danganronpa threads to talk about this!

What choice did you pick at the end of Chapter 2 and why?

Who's that guy whose file they looked at in Chapter 2 and then some of them got scared? Is that the real Sou?

Attached: 9x170e3aum131.png (816x624, 757K)

DUDE ROBOT

>Is that the real Sou?
Alice confirms it is

Was this after the first branching path because I don't even remember Alice being there.

Yes, you can save him

Downloading it right now
What can I expect?

Attached: 1562318885697.png (398x502, 63K)

How

is complete already or not?

don't want to wait a few years

fuck up the trial where he dies or don't push Reko when given the chance

i don't think it is, but i'd like to have an idea as to when its complete.

>Sacrificing kid for a BEEP BOOP

Gin lives anyway

10 hours of well thought out "cases" in which characters discuss who they should lynch in a majority vote. They're basically forced to play Werewolf.
The game takes itself more seriously than Danganronpa and also throws much more "main plot" at you constantly. Danganronpa is a bit more episodic with only small hints as to what's going on in every chapter.
It doesn't have the timey-wimey stuff from Zero Escape but it does have sci-fi elements.
There's no character I really dislike, or I guess I should say "find uninteresting", except maybe one guy.
Oh yeah, and there's branching paths.
The soundtrack is fucking cool too. Really grows on you.
The game is NOT finished though. Might take another year for the third (and final) chapter to be done. Now leave this thread and enjoy!

No. Two chapters are finished out of three (the end of chapter 2 says "to be continued in the final chapter" or something). As far as I've heard, chapter 2 was only recently finished and a chapter takes about a year to complete.

Considering there's branching paths as well now, it might take longer, but I think you should give it another year or so.

What happens when your hallucination meter reaches 100?

Rationalizing in hindsight is RETARDED

I love how obvious it is that the game came out in parts. The first chapter has this weird point&click "combine items and use them on things" mechanic that never comes up again, and they also used way more jumpscary moments near the beginning.
Also, the "can/can't drink" board didn't have its own image when it comes up in Chapter 1, but it suddenly does when they mention it again in Chapter 2.

does each chapter come out in parts? The chapter select screen makes it seem that way

so we'd potentially get chapter three part one first, and then part two a few months later?

Is having a different filler character really counts as branching paths?
The set up for the next chapter is still the same.

I kinda don't wanna replay it because the section is too long but for the second chapter
Whose Profiles can you get for the 50 Coins and what's in them
Can you open the 200 coin door and if so what happens when you go through
There were victim disks laying during the end part of the chapter but now way to play them,what's on those things

This is Chapter 1 but what the fuck happened to Mishima's head

Bad ending

I bet some of the character is just a robot

Sou aint a filler character, the others probably are.

Yes, correct. Takes about 6 months per part and there's always 2 parts.

How the fuck is the setup the same
>Sara completely forgetting about one of her best friends, which might actually make her go full 15% and stop giving a fuck about the rest of the cast
>Sou wanting to fucking murder everyone compared to Kanna doing nothing

Oh shit, she only forgets in one of them? Chapter 3 is gonna be a vastly different experience for everyone, huh.

I love sara! She's a very lovely A.i.

I mean everything up to the ending of chapter 2 doesn't matter. You can't say the path are branching at that point. For all we know chapter 3 will start with a bad end if you let him live.

Kanna gives the best blowjob of course he would be angry.

Maybe not so far, but Alice surviving has potential for different outcomes, especially since his character diverges from Reko's due to him actually using the therapy machine, plus he knows stuff about the real Sou(which I'm sure will be important in chapter 3) that Reko doesn't know
Also really doubt the kill Kanna route is just an elaborate bad end, I'm sure at least 1 more "class trial" will happen

Is reko a kill if you save alice?

ye

PS4 Remake and anime when
Has this Nankidai guy done any other games

Not anime, but the game might get enchanced remake.

Killer queen did get one and if this one get popular enough, sure.

Why do generic Oh-no-My-Imouto-is-Actually-a-Succubus eroge VN-s get translated quickly instead of this gem?

? Vgperson did very fast job on this.

>Whose Profiles can you get for the 50 Coins and what's in them
Reko, Gin, Q-tie and Nao. The first three let you talk to their AIs. The last one gives you documents to read personal information about Nao.
>Can you open the 200 coin door and if so what happens when you go through
Q-Taro can. He wins the game and everyone else dies.
>There were victim disks laying during the end part of the chapter but now way to play them,what's on those things
I don't know what you're talking about. The victim videos from 2-1 can be viewed in the monitor room and those from 2-2 can be seen in the computer of the room with the Sue Miley doll.
>This is Chapter 1 but what the fuck happened to Mishima's head
Probably Kai took it to the third floor through the kitchen's secret passage. But we don't really know.

The Sou / Kanna choice is definitely a big branching choice, and while Reko / Alice is less major there's still quite a bit of difference that keeps it interesting, for exemple you only learn Nao was the one that stole the chips from the dead body and gave the sacrifice card to Q-Taro in Alice's path.

Who's the original keymaster?

Don't think that was ever revealed, I think it might come up again since Sara could possible confront Keiji about him lying to her.

Well I think it was Kanna but she never mentioned it so it might not be true.

Probably Reko/Alice since Keiji might cooperate with them secretly.

>I don't know what you're talking about.

After you find the hidden path to the 1st floor if you start using Gin or Keiji's special vision you can find the disks. IIRC one of them is in the Hidden room near the Pink room on the bookshelf where Sou gets wrecked.
I found 3 of them in total.

>The last one gives you documents to read personal information about Nao.
Tell me breh I wanna know does it tell you how big her tits are They looked pretty big And does Rekos AI disclose who Alice killed

Yeah and her death scene is dumb. You have to pick between the fake and the real Reko only it doesn't matter because the fake winds up stabbing the real Reko and then they both die. Granted I might have been taken aback if I wasn't just going back to see what it was like but Alice's death was done much better.

>does Rekos AI disclose who Alice killed
He tells you himself, he killed a person by the name of Sou Hiyori.

>Q-Taro can.
How do you get that ending?

I don't remember if they ever say her exact size but the document ends saying her tits are surprisingly big

I think it's on the third day, he's available for a negotiation where he seems very nervous and offers you 40 of his tokens for 10 of yours.

Her waist is very "small" compared to her bust I guess.

I dunno I think Kanna's more likely, it's unlikely Reko would cooperate with Keiji without telling anything to Sara, besides I don't see how either of them would gain to have Keiji trade their Keymaster to her and keeping shut about it. If Kanna was the first keymaster there's a chance she wouldn't care enough to mention it.

so I downloaded the game and it won't fucking start, do I just gotta play in browser?

Why would Keiji need to co-operate with anyone to pretend to be the keymaster

Kanna is always with Sou, so he should know if something was up and won't let Kanna transfer her card.

Because Sara is cute

I'm the keymaster

You did pick the useless bucket girl, didn't you?

>Route where you force yourself to forget your best friend
Vs
>Route where you conquer your guilt and fear knowing Joe will never blame her for anything

No I mean wasn't he the sage and could force the trades himself

What? What does that have to do with the Sou vs. Kanna choice?

Hindsight

Yeah but I choose to kill Shin first.

If you pick Kanna, Sou is pissed off, makes the A.I. of Joe malicious, Sara freaks the fuck out then wakes up and doesn't remember who Joe is at all.
If you pick Sou, the A.I. is just regular Joe and there's the whole scene where she reconciles her guilt with him.

Yeah but you don't know that when you make the choice and the guy uses it as a reason to vote against Sou.

>Keiji
>Keymaster
are you retarded?

She's not a robot.
She bleeds.

Attached: 15381538.png (936x714, 600K)

Too unpredictable in addition of being a total fag. Even Kokichi helps sometime.

>Soufags unironically thinking they're going to get a good end
Laffin

Keiji. Off of this i'm pretty sure he was lying his ass off about being the Sage the whole time Tbqh I was surprised that the transferring of shitty and good cards to dead people was not used as a plot point

Can you explain how he would know about my pic

Attached: andhowthefuckwouldyouknowthat.png (811x622, 173K)

is it english-only?

>probed Sara to check if she was the sacrifice, and she overreacted so he found out she wasn't
>is the sage
>knows who the keymaster is
>only card type left is commoner

>Can you explain how he would know about my pic
She blurted it out in the previous line in the screencap you posted the first time.

There's also the original Japanese version. Haven't seen this game in any other language that isn't English or Japanese.

If you can make perfect copy of someone in robot, you can make robot that bleed.

I know it'll lead to a bad end but I refuse to change my choice. Kanna was the best pick and Sou going full actual antagonist is an interesting scenario if it actually goes anywhere for long.

Being able to make trades not involving you is super OP for the sage

Except that fails if she was the Sage herself. That nigga was the Keymaster. He was asking her if she was the Sacrifice because he does not know if she is Sage,Sacrifice or Commoner.

The line Keiji spouts about her being a Commoner comes first. Then she blurts out the Commoner thing.

based

Attached: nao.png (938x699, 831K)

does this game have any jumpscares? been wanting to try it but i'm a massive pussy

>Except that fails if she was the Sage herself
?????????????????????????????????????
Are you literally retarded?
Keiji was the sage so he knew Sara wasn't the Sage
Keiji was the sage so he knew Sara wasn't the keymaster
Keiji tricked Sara into revealing she wasn't the sacrifice
With this info Keiji realized she was a commoner
How do you not understand this?

It was a redeeming scene for her, especially after all her fuckups. Too bad she went back into unlikeable terrain during the finale of the second vote.

It has some minor jumpscare-ish moments in its first chapter but nothing after that. Just play it in the middle of the day or something.

It has a couple but they're not too bad and some of the minigames are downright unsettling but not actually scary. I'm also a massive pussy and it didn't get me too badly.

Nah, second chapter has some spooky scenes and hallucinations but none of them are of the "BOO IN YOUR FACE" kind.

Not really, I mean some of the scenes do happen suddenly, and have spooky images at points, but they just kinda appear with some delayed panic music because the standard crappyness of RPG Maker.

user the whole retardedness thing goes right back at you and sticks even harder for failing to grasp this argument.
Keiji wasn't the sage he was the keymaster which is why he asked her if she was the worst card type
Keiji wasn't the sage so he did not know if she possessed Sacrifice,Commoner or Sage
Keiji tricked Sara into revealing she wasn't the sacrifice
With this info Keiji saw off their trade she was a commoner
How do you not understand this

>only 3 chapters
Yikes

If Keiji is not the sage, then who is the sage?

It was literally explained in the trial that he can't have originally been the keymaster

>Keiji wasn't the sage he was the keymaster
>0 proof of this
>loads of proof aganist it
>entire second game is based around his plan
>on a replay you can see how he protects his accomplice from the very start
>you can see how he points out you can swap the cards of people other than yourself
>Sou points out that it's interesting that he can say that with confidence
>Nobody and nothing contradicts him being the sage
>Nobody else could have been the sage
>trades don't fucking line up unless he is the sage
>confirmed Q-taro was the keymaster at the end and he got that card on the fourth trade
>NUH HUH HE IS THE KEYMASTER
literal brain damage

Attached: 1473406540862.png (331x590, 332K)

It was only touched on briefly but does anyone remember if they said when exactly that Hades Incident took place?

Someone's gotta be a doll, right? It could even be a dead person, not everyone bled in their execution.

Game Over. Sara sees herself stabbing Joe with a knife, she loses her mind and the last thing we see is her laughing histerically as Gin and Keiji regretfully accept she's a lost cause.

Can you play this on Android?

>Keiji wasn't the sage he was the keymaster
>0 proof of this
>Nobody and nothing contradicts him being the sage
Him knowing she was a commoner. Easy.

>trades don't fucking line up unless he is the sage
The trades already don't line up in the first place. You're forgetting that forced admin trade.
You gotta increase your detective skills user

She literally says she is the commoner you dumb FUCK

This nigga literally has 20IQ and needs to play through the chapter again without speedreading

How many times does it need to be said he says that after the trade happens you BRAINLET

You can play the browser version. I don't know how well it'll do with touch controls though since there are some minigames in chapter 2 that require more involved mouse control, ie keep your cursor on a moving rotating object.

>You will never partake in The Main Game with your Yea Forumsros

why even live

HOL UP
*gets abandoned by father*
SO U BE SAYIN
*plays baseball*
SO HOL UP U BE SAYIN
*gets caught placing sacrifice card*
AAAYYYOOO SO U BE SAYIN
*argues over who gets to shoot*
U BE SAYIN
*collects shekels*
HOL UP HOL UP
*gives you 10*
AYYYOOO
*hands away important evidence for more shekels*
U BE SAYIN
*gives you 40*
SO U BE SAYIN
*buys ticket*
HOL UP SO U BE SAYIN
*abandons and kills everyone*
WE WUZ
*lets kid get shot*
FINNA WE WUZ
*lets kid get shot again*
SO U SAYIN WE WUZ
*gets tricked*
WE WUZ
*suddenly defends kids*
WE WUZ GAIJINS AND SHIEEEET?

Attached: Q-taro-1.png (480x624, 116K)

Man you really have absolutely zero grasp of how the game works, the purpose behind keiji lying about his sage, and at this point I'm starting to think the English language.
Please replay the game and stop posting anytime.

Him knowing she was a commoner is not proof at all, if he was the sage he could still reach the same conclusion
>forced admin trade.
Yeah, and the admin owned up, admitted that was his transgression and killed himself after everyone figured out why he would want to do it
Miley helps Sara figure it out by giving her the papers supporting the idea that everyone figured it out
when everyone was at risk of dying when Sou catches on, Q-taro, who would need to be an accomplice in your huge keymaster keiji masterplan acts completely honest and is just as afraid as everyone else is, including Sou and Keiji
Furthermore, the logic of why Keiji would do his sage plan makes sense while his keymaster plan would make no sense at all
By the end of the game the roles line up perfectly with what everyone said during the game and the logic of the trades fits perfectly
Unelss you can somehow explain how the fuck the trades would line up with Keiji being the keymaster then your theory is as retarded as you are

Attached: 1466906591254.jpg (344x580, 258K)

I thought briefly about this and I can just imagine half of the group trying to pull off trickster type plays and failing miserably.

Attached: 1540909828129.jpg (458x535, 29K)

Based Q Lazzarus Cheeseburger

People will kill themselves first even before the main game begin.

>GAIJINS
but everyone in the game comes from the same orphanage

>Nobody talks during the trial
>Stuttering and insulting each other instead arguing who to vote
>user who get the sacrifice card act like a prick so obviously but the other are too blinded by rage and vote him

>she went back into unlikeable terrain during the finale of the second vote
Why? Because she tried one last thing instead of resigning to her death? It's not her fault she's got the sacrifice.

>Him knowing she was a commoner is not proof at all
For you it's not that him knowing she was a commoner is the proof it's AFTER the trade happens.

>Miley helps Sara figure it out by giving her the papers
And ask yourself when exactly was she given those papers? It was definitely way before the final trade. What do you think this entails?

> the logic of why Keiji would do his sage plan makes sense while his keymaster plan would make no sense at all
We're talking about a character who is an Ex-Detective who killed another police officer while laughing. Just because the logic on one path is sound doesn't exclude the other nonsensical seeming possibilities,especially for a character who has committed acts displaying insanity.

>Unelss you can somehow explain how the fuck the trades would line up with Keiji being the keymaster
Lining the trades up is something only the game dev can do because the state is too chaotic. It's a full on shrodinger

Don't get mad at me when you don't want to listen to reason.

(((Burgerberg)))

We are not sure if Keiji really "kill" her though

What's the over/under on everyone actually being a Doll while their real counterparts are just being alive in the outside world

>For you it's not that him knowing she was a commoner is the proof it's AFTER the trade happens.
>It's a full on shrodinger
Nigga has no grasp over the English lexicon

>*suddenly defends kids*
That was the thing that confused me the most, Q-Taro literally was the one that said Kanna and Gin shouldn't get special treatment because they're kids and should be killed if they're useless in the first chapter, but then in the second chapter he's saying the complete opposite and think we should keep them alive over someone more useful because he doesn't want kids to die??

He's just your average coward that got guilttrip at the very last moment.

It could be anything at all, they already introduced all the scifi concepts for the ending to be absolutely anything.

He was probably trying to get on everyone's good side after he let Gin get shot at least once.

I'm almost certain Sara is one, don't know how to feel about everyone else being one though.

>For you it's not that him knowing she was a commoner is the proof it's AFTER the trade happens.
You worded this poorly so I'm not sure what you mean, but if his first card was the sage he could have easily reasoned out she was a commoner
>It was definitely way before the final trade
The final trade was Kanna's who really has no reason to lie
>What do you think this entails?
That Gashu planned from the very start to switch the sacrifice to Nao when the chapter 2 timer runs out and Miley knew
>Just because the logic on one path is sound doesn't exclude the other nonsensical seeming possibilities,especially for a character who has committed acts displaying insanity.
Keiji is one of the smartest and most calm characters in the entire cast, it's true he loses it when thinking about Megumi or the guy he killed but other than that he wouldn't perform a a really elaborate plan like the one he did(or the even more complex keymaster plan you claim he did) just because he went crazy
>Lining the trades up is something only the game dev can do
And he did with the second game where the focus was figuring out the trades and we got a 100% flawless explanation of the trades beyond the admin intervention, and even then most trades seem relieable(like Kanna trading the sacrifice to Q-taro, Q-taro trading it to Sara and Kanna trying to get the sacrifice from Sara), so if Keiji had some masterplan your only way to prove it would be finding a way to line it all up with this, and unless mostly everyone was in on it and tricking Sara then it doesn't work at all

Basically you are fucking retarded and reading too much on a random possibility that goes aganist all evidence and has no evidence to reinforce it at all

Attached: 1535579210037.png (1233x1127, 1.04M)

I want to protect this bucket.

Attached: DaL1pv2VAAEZhbR.jpg (972x1200, 180K)

Sara bleeds though, so if she's one, then everybody is on the table.

Yeah but if the admin interfered more and everyone was lying, it could happen and therefore did.

Was she actually shown bleeding outside of bad endings? I can't remember.

If you break the mirror at the start of chapter 2.

Unironically what was she thinking with those chapter 2-1 minigames? Nearly dropped it but glad I didn't.

What about the current Sara and perhaps the other participants are "clone" of the hades games participant where they as babies and child, get their memories and personality reseted and have og participant's personality and some memory transfered into them. Then they are led to a exact same with the participant ensuring they grow into perfect clone of OG participant. The reason they are doing this because they want to see "Sara" again because she died in the second round of hades games

the rock paper scissors and mine cart games are fucking impossible.

True Dolls don't bleed. However, the only true Dolls we've seen are Rio and Fake Reko

>He can't beat the minecart
The only hard part is memory dance and if you choose Kannna like I did

What's worse, everyone being a doll or everyone being from the same orphanage?

HERE WERE THE TRADES FOR IDIOTS
Original Keymaster (Probably Kanna)Sara(Commoner) initiated by Keiji
Nao(Sacrifice)

Everyone being a doll.

Rock paper scissors was really easy. I did charge-block-beam almost every single turn and lost a single heart the entire game. Minecart was easy as fuck, but it might just be because I used my laptop's touch screen. Memory dance and lever puller were kinda hard but the only one I couldn't beat was the final round of the "keep your mouse in the circle" game.

The whole thing turned to be computer simulation
The whole thing is just some FICTION reality show
The whole thing is just HOPE vs DESPAIR
The author actually ask permission from Kodaka and Junko is the mastermind again

There explicitly wasn't a Nao doll, right? Nor a doll for people like Kugie

I'm pretty sure there was a Nao doll, since there was a Joe doll there should be one for her too

shit i meant the one where you pick gun knife pipe.
Also I just used reko for memory dance.

The game isn't gonna be sold, right?
It can be Junko for all we know.

Man fucking imagine we literally never escape from Junko, she somehow shits up every deathgame for years to come.
That would be true despair.

what tripped me up with that one is you instantly lost if your mouse cursor was over the icons
i thought i had to click them and not move onto them, so i just lost over and over at first

There wasn't a Nao AI, but there is a Joe AI- likely because Sara was overall more important to the experiment than Mishima

I literally only killed Kanna just so Sou can suffer and fuck picking the least controversial choice.

bro what if the game was Sara having a coma all along
it could happen right?
I'm sure in her coma dream she dreamed about Keiji being the keymaster too

Attached: 1506828748224.png (645x773, 86K)

I guess letting a kid get shot a dose of scorpion venom can make you change your views.

>>user who get the sacrifice card act like a prick so obviously but the other are too blinded by rage and vote him
This one would definitely happen.

user, don't be stupid. She died on the third

So there are two different "routes" depending on if you screw up or not saving Reko?
I thought you'd just get a bad end so I ended up just doing the part where you find out there's a fake Reko, you save the real one but Rio ends up killing Alice. I do have 2 different saves for the choice of saving Kanna or Sou afterwards though, both within the Reko is saved route though.

Yep, pretty much.
You either let time run out or right click during the pushing Reko scene.

Yes if you end up sparing fake Reko the real Reko dies and Alice lives