*ruins your playthrough*

*ruins your playthrough*

Attached: madd dogg.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

That mission is fairly easy, it's still that RC-plane mission that can be a bit of a tricky bitch

It's impossible to do if you used a certain cheat at any point during the playthrough

Post memorized cheats
Square Down L2 Up L1 Circle Up X Left

Attached: u.png (1280x720, 367K)

I beat this shit first try no problem. The fucking RC missions with that nasally faggot in San Fierro though. I hope Berkley fucks his mother.

I remember blasting through the game with cheat codes and then getting stuck at the Tanker Robbery mission with Catalina. It just glitched out when talking to the 2 dudes inside of the store.

Huh? Explain. What makes the mission break?

Dogg just runs off the roof and dies immediately. Might be the riot cheat that causes this but I can't quite remember.

Lmao snoycuck

JUMPJET

Using the pedestrians riot cheat, disabling it, then saving the game will fuck up your save causing this mission to bug. Mad Dog will immediately fall off the roof as soon as the mission starts because of it.
I had it happen to me as a kid, not fun.

>If the player uses the "pedestrians attack each other"cheatbefore this mission, Madd Dogg will immediately jump after the opening cutscene,making the mission impossible to complete.

Huh, that sucks. I never really used cheats until I finished the game so I wouldn't know

The only exception being the mission where you have to ride that bike into the plane at the airfield and the final mission, I had to use cheats there due to being on a laggy shitty computer back in the day and those missions were impossible due to how the bad performance affected shit. You had to slow down the game during that car chase of tenpenny and do it in slow-motion or it would just be impossible. Same with the plane, impossible to catch otherwise even with you using the trick to go slightly faster on the bike.

You know I always read that you can never truly disable the cheat so I never actually saved after the fact, glad I finally know what frustration I avoided

Attached: 1534799589330.png (750x750, 739K)

That run to the plane is ridiculous even today, took me five or so goes on my last playthrough years back. Wonder if having an uncapped framerate has anything to do with it?

>ever saving after using cheats
Cheats are for when you're bored and want to fuck around. Only retards use cheats to get through the story because they're too fucking stupid to complete it without them.

Possibly. All I know is, assuming the performance isn't making it impossible, is that you were supposed to do that thing where you duck CJ down slightly on the bike so it speeds up faster than normal and that's the only way to catch it.

San Andreas can be janky in more ways than I knew apparently so it wouldn't surprise me.

That fucking RC plane mission made me want to kill myself.

Attached: a.jpg (526x461, 226K)

>Using the pedestrians riot cheat,
So, how many people used that cheat then? Issue? No. One of the easiest missions in the game.

No one is saying the mission is hard, where the fuck are you getting that? The mission is notorious for breaking due to cheats.

tell that to 9yo me

Pretty sure I used cheats at some point and this didn't happen to me. But then again I haven't played the game since like 2007. I did beat it though so it must not have fucked up my game.

Well, at least you were still a kid, user. If you ever completed SA without cheats since then, I'd say you redeemed yourself.

I never used cheats because I was stuck on a mission, mostly just for fucking around when I was bored of missions

Holy fuck you're dense.

Completing this without cheats as a kid felt like such an accomplishment. Flight school missions were the hardest for me by far

Attached: 1469569528338.jpg (1357x2300, 2.82M)