Morty... *buuurp* We're on Switch Morty! Come on, we're gonna be better than New Vegas Morty!

Morty... *buuurp* We're on Switch Morty! Come on, we're gonna be better than New Vegas Morty!
WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB!

Attached: 234242.png (923x674, 1.13M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vm-NW1RwPY8
pcgamesn.com/the-outer-worlds/the-outer-worlds-mod-support
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ah jeez Rick that doesn't sound hard at all, d-d-don't you think you could gun a little higher?

obshitiots absolutely btfo

Attached: 85984985986598695.jpg (1500x1714, 563K)

I like how Obsidian is ripping off a show that is a complete fucking rip off of another show that is also a rip off of fucking Back to the Future

>Spiritual successor to Reddit: The Game is also reddit
Who could've seen this coming?

Attached: Reddit's favorite games.png (844x664, 70K)

Can you spell out what shows they are ripping off so I can laugh at you?

Dilate

He really fucking does look like Rick, it's kind of refreshing to see a new classic looking mad scientist in 2019

I want summer to end already

I have never and will never understand what people like about Rick and Morty. All of my rl friends seem to think its the funniest, most clever, show to have ever been conceived. I've tried watching several episodes with people and alone. When this show first aired, was the first time I have truly felt like I'm living in a clown world where nothing makes sense.

To be fair...

Great, zoomers are going to end up thinking stalker is a Reddit game

>think

New Vegas had the pros of being an actual RPG where you could go full Charisma and resolve most situations (including final boss) peacefully or at least without you fighting yourself.
This game looks like shitty reddit fanfic with typical "le quirky" writing you could see in the first trailer.
>haha you shot that guy because you didn't want to listen to me talk haha you just keep being you haha
>haha look the mad scientist is le quirky and le funny probably drunk all the time, look how he had to press the button multiple times because it didn't work thats fucking hilarious hahaha
>look haha take on the corporations, thats a game for me eat the rich lmao also btw Obsidian take my money for the game and DLC
I fucking hate modern gaming with passion.

I have the same with Bojack Horseman.
People say how true and deep it is but it's just a show for normies with pseudodepression because they turned nihilistic after countless drunk parties and meth rides and have no goal in their life.

>implying zoomers know what reddit is

I call Richter's green alt in Smash "Pickle Richter".

Only good season was the final half of season 1

Moral Orel is better btw

Oh no it's already happening.

>The Outer Worlds looks like rancid elephant shi-

Attached: The Outer Worlds Combat.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

Love Moral Orel. Its the original depression cartoon kino.
youtube.com/watch?v=Vm-NW1RwPY8

Season one has several great episodes. All the other seasons are horse shit.

t

>Being a normie with pseudodepression because I've turned nihilistic after countless drunk parties and coke binges and having no goal in my life.

Well I guess that sums up why that show so relatable for me

Yikes

>Dark Souls
Reddit niggers didn't play Demon's Souls first. I hate them.

t.
You really think this looks good? Clunky animations and yet another looter shooter. Wow progressive, really changing the gaming environment

With possibly one of the warmest, happiest endings to a show as well. I love Morel Orel.

>Outer Worlds is not a long RPG, we wanted to make a short one full of impactful choices!

Anyone wanna bet it’ll be 10 hours long and not have any truly impactful choices like they claim (as well as a ton of bugs, like every Obsidian release)? This has all the looks of a rushed game.

>Implying that fps games give a shit about how the animations look in third person

Okay retard

fuck. they have no clue how to animate.

lmao pause at 0:11. NOT EVEN MAKING CONTACT WITH THE ENEMY. HITBOXES AS BIG AS BARNS

I hope it's around 7 hours.

>Letting another site's taste decide your own for games you would otherwise like

You contrarians are fucking pathetic

>Obsidian
>Rush game

Pick two. Their games are always rushed

Could be worse

Attached: D817A043-BFD0-41C5-A468-7351E7D09E7F.png (100x100, 11K)

I like New Vegas, S.T.A.L.K.E.R. I'm not sure since I haven't played it, Demon's Souls is better than Dark Souls.

Why can’t you just let other people have fun? Seriously calm down.

>People say how true and deep it is but it's just a show for normies with pseudodepression
It's neither of those 2 things though, it's just a comedy show about the ridiculous lifestyles of Hollywood stars.

>Demon's Souls is better than Dark Souls.
Dark Souls is a strict upgrade in basically every way.

>Demon's Souls is better than Dark Souls

I'd say they're about even for their own reasons.

i hate vegasdrones

>On switch
>better than new vegas
>no ability to mod the game whatsoever

Attached: 1558124530361.gif (544x420, 859K)

Reddit it just Yea Forums's little brother, they will be into whatever Yea Forums is into, like two years too late.

Look at all those normalfags/newfags seeing their shitty toon characters in everything. Hes clearly an older Myron.

Attached: FO02_NPC_Myron_B.png (803x408, 518K)

So, hollywood sucking hollywood off about how their lives are so hard and dark? God thanks for making sure I never watch the show, probably saved me from losing a few brain cells.

>no way to mod

Is this actually true?

>about how their lives are so hard and dark?
Wrong, the show makes it pretty clear that they're drama queens and all their whining is ultimately unjustified.

He was a Breaking Bad reference.

>linear New Vegas
>0 exploration
>no mod support
Big yikes from me

It's not. You hipstercuck.

factually wrong, i saw dumb rage comics back in 2009 about DeS on reddit, which were stolen from 9gag, which were stolen from here

It's a criticism of hollywood and the people who watch dumb hollywood shit

Yes, they said wait for sequel if you want mods.

How the fuck would you mod a game on switch?
Just get it on PC
>Epic game store
Oh nice its even a free game too

Attached: 165161656516516.png (696x493, 304K)

>'welp, guess I better start hating these games, because some site online likes them too!'

This but unironically.

>dumb

The comics we made on Yea Forums in 2009 were great you take that back faggot

Attached: autistic screeching.gif (500x500, 352K)

He’s nothing like Rick at al and this meme is fucking dumb.

Remember when that trailer came out leading to people immediately connecting it to rick and morty which caused that 1 autist to desperately spam how its not inspired by rick and morty?

You then had threads for a month with pic related in the OP.

Attached: jacoren.png (660x489, 344K)

wub luba hang yourself zoom

>obshition game without mods
Who is actually going to buy this on switch

ok i will, wojaks and pepes are infinitely worse

I like Rick and Morty. Fight me faggots

Attached: 1396761908453.png (667x548, 199K)

Yea Forumstard af

pcgamesn.com/the-outer-worlds/the-outer-worlds-mod-support

what is it about obsidian that triggers Yea Forumsirgins so much? do you hate good rpg's?

I liked season 1 and 2
Season 3 was cringe

Its not obsidian. It's the obvious dumbing down of mechanics, writing, and settings for a broader audience. Making the game look like a bland piece of shit.

It tries to be both and ultimately it suffers for it. I stopped watching at around S4, I think.

They're the most reddit developer on the market. Anyone with taste should be against them.

Attached: Obsidireddit.png (1872x1046, 358K)

there's nothing actually wrong with the show, it just has an awful fanbase that lauds it as some deep witty comedy even though the best parts are when justin roiland makes up dumb shit on the spot and the animators work around that

Oh god, I can already see the performance issues and bugs that will be in all versions, but specially Switch. I’m so sorry for whoever gets it day 1.

if we disliked everything that some redditors liked we would literally have to hate the entire video game medium

what makes you say that? very little has been shown of the game so far, and it seems to have actual role-playing mechanics like new vegas and old fallout

I wanted a normal adventure and just wacky bullshit to happen in season 3, but it felt like they tried a little too hard to be serious.

reddit steals everything from here. The frog, the feels faggot, the good vidya. What did you expect?

Wow Rick and morty so funny
Now let’s get down to buisness
I want every single one of you to show me a receipt of Fallout 76 or else I will get the duolingo bird to show up and each and every single one of your homes and I’m not joking

Attached: 206ECC0D-EF33-43EE-9376-3CD5943307C8.jpg (259x253, 19K)

>letting another place decide you taste

Fucking sheep

post 2016 election 'cringe cope yikes based and redpilled dilate onions' Yea Forums is basically reddit 2.0, it's a full circle

I cant wait for R&M S4, the Yea Forums threads are gonna be great.

The show is basically just a funnier version of Futurama. The episodes are pretty hit and miss though.

It looks like someone is pointing a gun at him behind the camera and forcing him to smile.

Its my gaymer sense. It has been finely honed. and this game is giving off big Mass Effect 3 feelings.
I can guarantee these "RPG" mechanics will be in it.
>conversation wheel, with 3 options
>Gun 1, Gun 1 upgrade, Gun 1 upgrade v2, Gun 2, Gun 2 upgrade, Gun 2 upgrade v2, etc.
>quirky writing/setting
>Quest 1 leads you to quest 2 which is conveniently at the next area of the game
>Quest 3 leads you to quest 4, but wait BOSS
>Kill boss, drops loot leading you to quest 5, etc etc etc

>funnier version of Futurama
bait

Jesus christ

Attached: 1544723041729.jpg (1273x717, 207K)