Awful looking games that are actually good

Awful looking games that are actually good.
The oatmeal of games if you will.

Attached: 10010_sfs-apple-cinnamon-oatmeal-3-1.jpg (800x800, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_sKlNsf3fk4
youtube.com/watch?v=5SHOvWhti98
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what does one achieve by playing a nazi protagonist in a video game? nazism failed because it was an evil entity trumped by good ones.

it's not as if you'll be playing the role of some good guy on a righteous mission to do anything. you're literally just the villainous cannon fodder that gets violently slayed and btfo'd by the good guys.

you'll have no grand goals, no meaningful achievements to accomplish, no justifications for your doings in which anybody can relate or sympathize with. your endgame as a nazi would be to literally get your shit purged from civilized society and the free world as we know it.

Even anti heroes tend to have relatively decent goals, like acquiring fame or wealth. But what did nazis try to achieve? some mythical world wide ethnostate where people larp as aryan ubermensch despite the german army getting ass-raped by conscripted russian peasants and having their entire country emasculated and embarrassed on an international stage and their (literally) virgin leader whom may of been a closeted gay to commit suicide out of cowardice once he realized his dreams of a fantasy world were over and his failed state toppled and conquered?

nazis are the eternal embodiment of the destined-to-fail loser bad guy, regardless of whatever small strides of momentum and acute successes they have.

fpbp

Drakengard 3

New Vegas

F-zero x

Psychonauts

Kike detected

God Hand, famously the oatmeal of videogames. Except the character models strangely, those are
actually quite good.

Attached: 2-godhand.jpg (741x592, 100K)

Oatmeal is gross. Red River or bust.

Attached: 0114-red-river-02.jpg (575x477, 64K)

Euro Truck Simulator

>that are actually good

This.

memespouting contrarian

>the oatmeal of games

Atelier Ryza, because she's as thick as oatmeal.

the trails in the sky trilogy is amazing, but they have some of the ugliest graphics i've ever seen in a game.

Calling New Vegas a good game is the epitome of being a contrarian.

Attached: New Vegas Gameplay.webm (640x360, 518K)

iji is fantastic
youtube.com/watch?v=_sKlNsf3fk4
youtube.com/watch?v=5SHOvWhti98

VICTORY, VICTORY AT ALL COSTS
AS MANY TIMES AS IT TAKES UNTIL WE ATTAIN OUR DAY OF GLORY
SIEG HEIL VIKTORIA SIEG HEIL VIKTORIA

Attached: 8748462F-6737-468E-9D6F-DF7E07197B3A.jpg (800x600, 100K)

>game is actually good
>like by many
>the fallout game other modern fallout games are compared to
>user who tried shoving several faggots worth up his ass says no
guess the fuckers right.

>The oatmeal of games if you will
that's "games that are shit without mods or DLC", plain oatmeal is dogshit until you add things to it

Jews are only relevant thanks to Hitler. You should thank him on a daily basis, not shit on him.
But I am not angry. We all know what's gonna happen to your soul once you die. You may call yourself ''God's chosen people'', but you killed his only son. And I doubt he forgave you.

Fire Emblems:
1, 3, 11, and 16

>Nazis start losing war
>Don't focus on war efforts, proceed to speed up gassing as many as you can before you lose
>"W-we had complex motives, noble motives"

Where are the bodies?

>the opinion of the majority is the contrarian position

Attached: contrarian.png (798x250, 60K)

God Hand. It looks really awful but it is so goddamn fun

Never heard of it.

GTA 3
Etrian Odyssey 1-3
God Hand
Dark Souls 2

>big bowl of carbs
>only palatable if drenched in more carbs
literally a slave's food.
this is not what your ancestors ate.
have some fucking dignity.

Three Houses

Are there any drugs I can take to make me think like this, just for a few hours? It seems like a fucking trip

Attached: das2isagoodgame3.webm (960x540, 2.64M)

If you saw this on the shelf of a game store would you ever buy it? Probably not, but you should at least play the rom. Its really well made and produced by your truly Shiggy Miyamoto

Attached: 61RG83G1Z6L.jpg (497x500, 72K)

Technically, the Jews are only relevant because of the French Revolution - They were already a power player and in control of most of the world by the time of WWII.

Amazing taste, user

>this is not what your ancestors ate.
m8

My ancestors wish they had my fucking gains, brother
My thighs still burn from the squats I did last night before fucking my girl

>having sex outside of marriage
destroyer of civilization detected.

Shoutouts to simpleflips

go back to the oven

New Vegas is widely considered to be the best Fallout game since its late '00s revival, dipshit.

>He doesn't spread his seed with superior gainz genetics as much as he can

Here's a few I own

Attached: 20190730_123831.jpg (4032x3024, 3.65M)

What is oatmeal? Is it like porridge?

And yet it moves
I got this from a humble bundle years ago but I actually played it, and liked it a lot. Only 3 hours or so long, but well worth the time.

Attached: And_Yet_It_Moves_title.png (1920x1080, 2.46M)

Look... I'm a Drakengard fan and read all of Yoko Taro's stuff but Drakengard 3 has terrible gameplay like the other two and the framerate issues are awful. I'm happy Platinum Games helped with NieR Automata.

Need to get married for that first.

EDF is the definition of this. It's impossible to convince anyone to play it with me

>he doesn't have friends who can appreciate the goofiness and jank
shame, playing 4.1 with a couple of friends was fun as hell

Attached: 1538449487734.jpg (1527x1273, 269K)

Not awful looking, just filled with weird bugs. But it's definitely a fun game with black humor.

ground into dust and spread into such a thin layer as to be undetectable

Rabi Ribi

>undetectable
Then how do we know it happened? Sounds like a religion to me.

Is this the best worse game ever made?

fact of the matter is 6 million jews turned into smoke and there is nothing you can do about it nazi :^)

I'm emulating it and it's fine.
Zero is so hot.

Darkest Hour: A Hearts of Iron Game
spent a cool 300 hours on mods for this game, it looks like fucking ass but I never had so much fun rewritting history.

Weetbix is better, mate.

oblivion is a very good oatmeal game

Seriously??? Do people know about this?

Dragon's Dogma
Deadly Premonition
The Witcher

Attached: 2016-02-20_00004.jpg (1920x1080, 341K)

You people need to play more games. The only one mentioned above that looks bad is Darkest Hour, everything other than that looks fine or even good.
My own answer is Geneforge. This is the sort of thing you should be thinking of with the phrase "awful looking game", and it's great.

Attached: Geneforge1.jpg (578x428, 95K)

>trumped
Living rent free, libtard

I'm a proud white American. My ancestors came from Peru and Ireland and they ate hamburgers, good sir.

Wurm unlimited, and Dominions 5

Might & Magic 6

the ugly graphics are the ultimate pleb filter

Attached: might and magic.jpg (980x735, 220K)

>communism
>good
Tell that to all the eastern european nations that actually lived under this regime, brainlet jew

Only high fiber cinnamon oatmeal tastes good.

Slay the Spire is pretty fucking ugly but it's a really good game. Also Dorf Fort if that counts, I guess.

Attached: 2990084-5028766061-Ah4KB.jpg (1280x720, 214K)

Fucking based goddamn

>muh le "food analogies"
Original Pathologic back from 2005 fits the bill

Attached: pc1231341654652_3.0.png (739x1280, 811K)

Cream of Wheat is the patricians peasant's food.

It's called porridge you american piece of fuck.

>sugar
>anybody's, but athletes, best friend

calm your tits, m8

Never tasted food that was so repulsive and vomitive as Risk of Rain

Heroes of Newerth is a visual acquired taste

This has nothing to do with the OP.

You are a faggot

The juxtaposition of OP's retard post and this overly dramatic fp is hilarious for some reason, well done

There are plenty of them that I really enjoyed but the first one that popped into my head is Deadly Premonition so I'll go with that.

Attached: 1561143326897.gif (500x485, 1.6M)

Fallout 1/2/NV

Dragon's Dogma looked bad? What the hell man?

>he thinks carbs are bad
Whole grain carbs are the best source of natural energy bucko. Distance runners and most cardio heavy sport's athletes eat Oatmeal.
>only palatable drenched in more carbs
Maybe for fatties that only eat sugar.

The Drakengard series is more like bad cat kebab at 3am when you're drunk. It's objectively a bad series, it looks like complete garbage and will do actual genuine physical harm to you when consumed.

And yet, there's nothing better to satiate the craving it caters to. It is bad, you are a schmuck for playing/eating it, but its just so, so right.

Citra devs need to get their shit together and make dark moon playable already.

It's Spelunky hd. Art and music is weak, but you can play it for hungreds of hours.
Dominions has style to it, art is good in it.

I think it has good monster models and designs but the overworld is pretty ugly if you ask me and it has a drab art direction, I think calling it ugly is fair.

>Drakengard
>Deadly premonition
Games made for daddy on father's day by paraplegic when the only thing in the fridge was mouldy ketchup and six months expired eggs, but made with fucking HEART. You eat it knowing it may kill you, because you know your helmet-wearing progeny cares for you like they do for their 13th strangled pet.

Dwarven fortress/X-series games
All-bran with no milk concealing underneath. No fucking utensils provided.

This but unironically

Because the nazis looked cool

So true, but I enjoyed it

Luigi's Mansion looks good though

Wish all the games after it didn't look so bad too.

I miss the early Avernum sprites.