The Duality of Man

The Duality of Man

Attached: leffen.jpg (1080x871, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/theneedledrop/status/1156200785761513479
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Leffen being an attention whore playing both sides for attention
gee it must be a day that ends in "y"

Leffen doesnt even play this game, why does he pretend to care?

Also

>smash
>fighting game

his first post is ironic and is meant to be a parody of nintendo basedboys

Are ecelebs even human?

i too think hero has a shit design

>fighting game

Leffen is a Nintendo basedoy though

What the fuck is this Nigger talking about
Hero released today

Attached: Screenshot_20190730-103304_YouTube.jpg (2960x1440, 1.61M)

Imagine trying to type s o y boy in the year 2019 like a stupid redditor.

Why are smash players like this?

think you meant to type s󠛡o󠛡yboy, newfag

Attached: file.png (609x386, 140K)

Perhaps you could ask someone who is actually good at the game what they think of the character instead of asking a melee autist.

its just toph, he's a giant fag

bruh moment

Also Ally is a pedophile who did quit after being found out and bocchi is a tranny who quit after word came out about her being a racist incel 4channeler and discord crossposter

Why are Ultimatefags like this?

>private discords
why is this literally anybody's business

How does he know the snake dude was a pedo?

Proof on ally being a pedo?

Ally dated a 16 year old in Canada where the age of consent is 16. I don’t know why people think that’s “pedophilia”.

because he was in a relationship with a 15 year old boy 11 years younger than him and quit when this came to light.

>her

not the hard r

>15
>pedo

>actually, it's ephebophilia, and it's perfectly legal!!!
Pedos cope, once the day of the rope comes you're hanging alongside kikes and niggers

>defending unironic homosexual pedos
>defending ACTUAL discord trannies
Go back.

Retards that's why.

>inb4 you defend this because "nigger"

Attached: file.png (412x315, 87K)

So if you're hyped up for something that's upcoming and when you see it sucks, you should still defend it just because you were hyped for it before?

nah toph is just a big ol fag

Retards. It's still not pedo. Not even defending, just correcting you brainlets.

>someone is gonna screencap this and expose us

Kek

This guy just isn't qualified to give his opinion. Unlike a lot of the other people at the tournaments he goes to he practices full time and he still doesn't place well. If he had to have a day job like the rest of these players he would be losing 1st round. The idea that he has some kind of elevated opinion about smash ultimate is laughable.

WOAH FORGET ALL THAT STUFF ABOUT HATING MENTALLY ILL TRANNIES! THAT'S BASED!!!! SOME OF YOU DISCORD TRANNIES ARE ALRIGHT.

Attached: Soyboy Wojak (33).png (214x300, 31K)

>Giving a shit about what people say in private
Why? For what purpose? What are you, 10?

I like how this image purposefully doesn’t show Stroder saying nigger because it’s okay when non-whites say it.

>Defending a LITERAL tranny just because he said nigger
This board is just...

Your days are counted, I'd take a bat to your paedo skull if I knew who you were. Your attempts to normalize paedophilia are failing, amd as soon as the people have enough of it, we'll have your head on a spike you leftist parasite

That’s what’s called attention-seeking. It’s also why I don’t subscribe to Smash celebs.

No pro players have day jobs and Leffen plays more than one game and still manages to place decently at majors. I'm not saying he's a top player, far from it, but he's a very good player of multiple different fighting games and I can guarantee he's magnitudes better than you.

I'm not talking about pro players. He loses to randoms.

>Discord
>Private
also
>Defending discord users in any capacity
Shoo tranny.

when people here batted around potential DQ movesets, I was just hoping that Smashes evolved into a new move when fully charged and that Down Special command menu selects one of 5 spells that you use with your Neutral Special as his gimmicks

this is a whole new realm of gimmicky

Attached: 1492836769305.png (641x538, 811K)

actually its legal you ugly faggot

>Is one of the only smash players who is also a top player of a traditional fighting game as well as Melee
>Not allowed to have an opinion about a character being poorly designed in the context of fighting games
retard

>being up at arms about an arbitrary number that isnt the same as your arbitrary number

>Defending a tranny
Get back, go back, BEGONE REDDIT!

Not an argument, brainlet. Go have sex maybe when you stop being a virgin you'll learn to argue.

This. Discord is anything BUT private. Server owners has all of your messages(even deleted ones) on their PC.

>NOOO LET ME BE AUTISTIC ABOUT A LITERAL WHO SAID SOMETHING IN A LITERAL WHO'S CHANNEL
I fucking hate you all, I fucking hate all these twitter screencaps, I WANT TO TALK ABOUT VIDYA
MOOT, SAVE US. YOU WERE RIGHT. I'm SORRY.

Literally, Reddit:The Post
No one cares about this situation. It's the fact that you're defending a tranny because they said nigger.

>I'M A CLOSET TRANNY AND I CAN'T DEFEND DISCORD... UH... VIDEO GAMES!!! NOT VIDEO GAMES!!!!

Attached: Soyboy Wojak (14).jpg (988x1059, 148K)

The random commands does seem really bizarre. Press it multiple times and hope you get the one you want? That alone will disqualify him from ever being top tier

The guy defending and normalizing predatory paedo faggots calls me a fag, that's rich.

Can't wait for the Day of the Rope

why don't you fuck off back to your """"private"""" discord where you and your tranny friends can say whatever you want until someone takes offense to, screencaps and posts it on twitter, reports the server which will then get audited by discord's staff, and then shut down?

>16
>pedo
cringe

What time today will Hero be out?

Fuck off Summerfag. You're the reason why Yea Forums is fucking trash.
>HA HA LE WOJACK (14)
Fuck off newfag, there's a reason why sensible boards ban you niggers on sight. I'm tired of seeing the same shit OVER AND OVER AND OVER.
>dilate
>have sex
>sneed
>Frogposter
>Unfunny wojack/boomer/zoomer meme 2121231
Rent free.

>never see Bocchi vs Ally
>interested since Isabelle
>releases a video guide
>mfw hearing the voice

Already sad enough that 9/10 of the top paid "women" in esports are men.

Attached: 1498815450752.jpg (712x498, 56K)

I wouldn't let my 16 year old with a 30-something deranged paedo faggot, only degenerate liberals actively pushing for that shit would.

Probably in 8-10 hours

maintenance is around 10 est

>IT'S PERFECTLY ACCEPTABLE TO CHOP OFF YOUR PENIS AND USE SPYWARE MESSENGER PROGRAMS! FUCK OFF SUMMERFAG! BUT YOUR FILENAME!!!! YOU'RE RUINING Yea Forums EVEN THOUGH I MYSELF HAVE ONLY BEEN HERE FOR UNDER 3 YEARS.

Attached: Soyboy Wojak (120).jpg (1282x1020, 111K)

>smash

You know in a lot of states such as Michigan and Georgia, and in a ton of countries the age of consent is 16, right?

>Multi replying
>Using the """Summer""" meme
FUCK off to the forbbiden lands of Red and It. And 40% to you, tranny.

Trans girl*

Ebin

>Ebin

Attached: Soyboy Wojak (110).png (1080x1012, 417K)

>Basedboy Wojak (120).jpg
Pottery
>Muh boogeyman
Listen mate, I hate trannies as much as the next guy but you're literal reddit incarnate. Go back to /pol/ with your fellow reddit colonists and die in a fire.

Ancient gamer here, fuck trannies and kike niggers need to get over themselves

The internet was fine before all this forced inclusion and thought policing shit.

Attached: 1564166821901.jpg (1200x1200, 373K)

I don't have it on hand but if I did I'd post the .gif of the black dude walking into a room and then walking out, what the fuck is this thread

Will people still be posting wojak edits 10 years from now? 50?

samefag

>exactly one minute apart posts
also samefag

If Europeans and Californians start fucking 11 and 12 year olds, it still doesn't make it moral. As I said, once people wake up, the blood of paedos like the ones in the thread will paint the streets red

There will probably be a new cartoon face template to replace it

But in the meantime it's still relevant

Attached: DXijsv-X0AIPbQj.jpg (640x360, 41K)

samefag

>Le funny wojaks!!!! Facebook reddit frog xD
Go back please

this

I’ve fucked 16 year olds because it was perfectly legal in Europe when I lived there. What are you gonna do about it, huh faggot?

He was 17.

is mario party a fighting game, too?

Attached: gladium.png (197x256, 72K)

I can use any symbol to mock you. The problem isn't the imagery or symbol. The problem is you being a tranny.

Attached: large.png (403x403, 281K)

>Game where you don't fight
Nice analogy, retard

If I knew who you were, I'd punch your teeth out for what you did to these boys. I'd probably tip off the feds too.

YOU CANT SAY THAT WORD
NOT EVEN IN PRIVATE
IT'S LITERALLY NOT ALLOWED
IT'S A TABOO
*** WILL PUNISH YOU IF YOU SAY THAT WORD

>fighting game

Attached: 1534270962255.jpg (628x676, 41K)

>In this bizaroo version of Yea Forums, a fucking tripfag agrees with me.
If this doesn't show how fucking bad this board's gotten then nothing will. Fuck tripfags, but FUCK SUMMERFAGS more.
>Not knowing the legend himself
YOU HAVE TO GO BACK.

>Saying anything in Discord
>Private
Yeah the liberal mega corporation that is known for spying on and shutting down servers for wrongthink. Had it coming.

Also just on the basis of being a tranny she deserved it, but saying nigger is better because now faggot leftists will stop making articles about her every time she wins a game. First time she beat ally >GIRL SMASH PLAYER DEFEATS SNAKE PROFESSIONAL the entire week.

>he actually thinks pedophilia won't be normalized in the next 9 years
lmao

trying way too hard to fit in. also

>believing the summer contributes to shitposting
It doesn't. Yea Forums is always like this.

Attached: file.png (960x886, 336K)

>boys
Sorry, I’m not gay. Also, I’m 6’2 and 190lbs of muscle, I’d like to see you try and punch me tough guy. Stick to sipping onions.

Oh, btw, next I’m moving to China where the AoC is 14. Fucking try to stop me.
>feds
I’m not American retard. What are you gonna do? Report me to the French or Chinese governments? “Hey! This guy is following your laws!”

Get fucking bent queer. You can’t touch me.

a random menu is COMPLETELY different than set menu/menus and destroys the character. People were speculating you'd have a menu for each special direction. Memorizing those menus would give you near instant access to a wide variety of moves (balanced by mana requirement).
Instead we have 3 special moves that are boring charge attacks and this random menu. I don't know why scrubs on Yea Forums can't fathom that having to react to your rng options and scroll down and pick one compared to just instantly muscle memory-ing out an input to use the move completely invalidates the system.
Half the people in the first thread were saying thwack is op. People on here don't have any sense whatsoever with what makes a character strong.
Unless his normals are incredible (not likely, despite having disjoints he looks slow with abysmal air speed) he's an easy call for bottom tier right now. they completely fucked up what could have been a good concept.

Reminder that Anthony Fantano is a Nintendo fan
twitter.com/theneedledrop/status/1156200785761513479

Having Access to the sleep attack and the power move or instakill moves at all times, consistently woulda been busted as fuck. Fuck you.

Attached: images.jpg (182x276, 9K)

>protects paedophilic faggots
>I-I'm not gay nor a paedo I swear!!
Vas te faire enculer, pédale à la con. La pédophilie et les tapettes ne seront jamais acceptés comme ordinaires.

based african

well yeah it is

>Physically a Hapa Swede
>Mentally a Nigger
Based Leffen.

He's the Muslim trying to prey on children, I'm from Maine you retard

smash bros is a party game but is considered a fighting game so that means mario party is a fighting game

I don’t speak baguette nigger. I’m not defending shit. I’m telling you I’ve fucked 16 yo girls as a grown MAN, and am about to start fucking 14 yo girls in China, and then Mexico. Tell me, what the fuck are you gonna do to stop me? Absolutely nothing you raging incel, it’s not illegal. Get fucking bent.

>I’m from Maine
>where the AoC is 16
>gets upset at people on the internet doing something perfectly legal in his state
Fucking idiot. It sounds like jealousy to me. Sorry you’re ugly.

>Evangelion picture
Leffen would think of himself as some deep thinker. That is why the only real fighting game which was still shallow af he tried to play was DBFZ and then got bullied by real pros out of it.

I'd push it up to 18, with a three year leeway. Niggers and hicks fucking at 16 and under is the reason why the States have gone down the shitter

>smash bros is a party game but is considered a fighting game
Probably because they fight, unlike Mario Party. Retard.

>fucking 14 yo girls in China, and then Mexico
>Mexico
Wait what? I can do that?

It’s not up to you to decide you lonely faggot. Have sex.

he's 17 now.
He was with zack since he was 14

Look up the AoC around the world.

France is 15, UK Spain etc... are 16, Germany, Italy, etc... are 14. China is 14. Japan is 13. Mexico is 12. Philippines is 12.

Yes, you can fuck girls that young if they consent in these parts of the world and it’s perfectly legal. It actually used to be 12 in burgerstan still the feminists got roudy and bumped it to 16/18. Same fir South Korea, they got cucked by feminists and theirs got bumped to 20.

Attached: ED3360A3-F1B7-465C-8CEE-42E93D9C026A.jpg (750x1249, 263K)

>citation needed

>Mexico is 12
Holy fucking disgusting shit, i don't think many of us know that since everyone is a moralfag about pedophilia.

It will be, once patriots take back the country from coastal liberal elites.

Disgusting for you maybe. Sex with a fertile girl is perfectly normal. Are you gonna do something about it faggot? Or just keep crying about it on the internet like a little bitch?

Hmmm i can see this guy... *unzips dick* is a fag, nice.

just google captain zack dumbass.
Bayo players delete their tweets before they post them. They're the most unstable players in the scene.

balance it with mana dumbass, the system is already there.

Not an impressive weight for 6’2, try tren

Dude, feel free to do whatever you want as long as it's legal just like i'm free to feel disgusted by your actions.

>My filter is working overtime to the point only 23 posts of the 113 have been hidden.
So what are some fun heroes I can get good at

Attached: 1563385913888.jpg (652x815, 68K)

>posting that thot unironically
The best hero is the one where you drink bleach you disgusting waste of oxygen. You should try it.

It's a reaction image you dip. It's no wonder everyone bullies Smash players for stinking and not being able to talk to people! Geez!

Attached: 1563196737915.gif (250x308, 1.88M)

>Geez!
Try reddit you stupid fag. You don’t belong here.

>he hasn't been playing as Hero since yesterday
lol

My goodness! What an ill-mannered boy! I bet your Mom didn't let you suck on her milkers!

Attached: 1562953087745.gif (368x368, 1.62M)

And if your 16 year old fucked an ugly 30 year old you could do
Literally
Nothing
How does it feel to be as powerless as you?

based

>hard R
Damn, there must have been a fucking trill on that R for it to be this big of a deal.

The absolute state of Leffen

Attached: 1541483742130.jpg (733x745, 374K)

Please, dude is a hard virgin, he’s never having kids.

Cause he has to constantly shill and stream Ultimate for money; even with a sponsorship from TSM, he barely makes more than minimum wage, and had to result to Patreon cuckbucks to get enough to move into a new apartment.

Point taken

>fighting game character

Attached: 1547146894883.png (592x533, 21K)

they should patch Ness so he can do pic related just like Hero.

Attached: smash.jpg (480x360, 9K)

YOOOO ITS OKAY WHEN SHE DOES IT

Attached: 0b6.png (200x565, 124K)

NOOOOOO WE CAN'T KEEP LETTING LEFFEN WIN ULTIMATEBROS!

Attached: 1542387557720.jpg (637x921, 56K)

>female

Attached: 1556469087144.png (605x381, 187K)

How the fuck does a mentally ill swedecuck have this much say in public opinion?
No wonder Nintendo doesnt listen to the fucking fans

Niggerrrr.