I don't want none of you fuckers crashing the servers when Hero and the new update come out

I don't want none of you fuckers crashing the servers when Hero and the new update come out.

Attached: hoooooooooooooo.jpg (300x168, 9K)

PATCH NOTES WHEN

>servers crash in mid-April when normalfags have school and such
>thinking they won't crash during the fucking summer
Lmao. You'd have better luck telling Nintendo to step up their game.

the patch would be online at what 6:00pm PT/ 9:00pm Est? fuck it, I will just wait until tomorrow, I might check the patch list if they release it earlier.

TOMORROW

CRASHING THIS SERVER

WITH NO SURVIVORS

Based Baneposter

Someone was gonna say it.

I'LL

don't worry, i'll be getting the updates from a google drive page for my modded switch.
All for free, of course :)

Can't wait to fight against you onli--oh wait.

>caring about payed P2P online when you can have every game for free

s t a y m a d

You play games like you have sex: alone, in the dark, while crying.

>payed
not him, but learn english

>hero
Who? Why would enough people care to crash the servers?

WIN THE RACE

Smash is like one of the four Switch games that actually requires online. Why would you bother playing single player?

So I don't follow update news too religiously, have they talked about doing fixes/balancing in this patch? I know the patch for 3.2 (or whatever teh recent one was, the one that nerfed Pichu/Peach/Olimar) patched a lot but that was only weeks ago.

He doesn't care that he's eating shit as long as he doesn't have to pay for it.

Sounds like a cope. Online is half the fun.

>Switch
>Alone in the dark

nigga did you forget that thing's a hybrid

I DON'T CARE WHAT IT TAKES

JUST WIN THE RACE

I don't know about crashing servers, but people had trouble updating the game when Joker came out, IIRC. This is DQ boy

Attached: 1558005801566.png (300x300, 119K)

Yes, they have said to save your replays, so there will be a lot of balance changes coming, which is funny, since we just had 3.1 that had balances.

Like your loser ass is going anywhere. No ass-getting loser ass. Baby meat havin' ass. You.got lil' baby meat. Like an itty bitty caterpillar.

I'm not even that user but thanks for the laugh, user. Your post was so bad that it's good.

It's Nintendo's fault if it happens. They know to prepare for shit like this. It was unacceptable when it happened with Joker anyway, but now they have absolutely no excuse.

I straight up roasted his ass bruh.

Is this actually confirmed? Because I'm planning to be drunk as fuck at 9PM normal-human-time, would be lame if it was.

>Payed
This is an American speaking website.

Yes, it's confirmed. Standard update time for Japan, like 10am.

It's not like the servers are magically better now. You'd think in Redmond WA of all places they'd have decent infrastructure but evidently not

Ah, gay, guess I'll be a negative nancy and postpone the drinking to 9PM. A shame.

The servers will be so fucked it's functionally coming out tomorrow.

why you be drinking on a Tuesday?