Fire emblem games tier list

What are your top 5 Fire Emblem games of all time and why?
Throw in your worst game as well.

Attached: iron15.jpg (450x300, 74K)

Top 5, No particular order.
Genealogy
Binding Blade
Three Houses
Mystery of the New Emblem
Path of Radiance

Worst
Fates (As a whole package)
Radiant Dawn.

1. Genealogy of the Holy War
2. Blazing Blade
3. Thracia
4. PoR
Worst: Fates

4 is just the pinnacle for me. Especially in terms of characters and story, and Thracia comes pretty close in the latter. Gameplay wise Thracia can get pretty damn annoying though.
7 is just a great game all around and I loved every minute of it. Thought I'd hate Ike's game when it came out but it struck a chord with me and its become one of my favorites ever since.

Full list:

4 > 7 > 5 > 9 > 12 > 6 > 8 > 16 > 1&3 > 13 > 15 > 2 > 14

UwU whose that cute girl to the right of Ike?

Why do you dislike fates? I have never played it, I only completed awakening from the 3ds era

Oh I see that is cool to know! I only played 1, all of the gba ones and awakening.

People are always raving about geneology and thracia, I should have played those a long time ago.

Btw, do you think 3 houses has the potential to match geneology? I heard some people saying 3 houses took some inspiration from it

That is Micaiah mate

Fire Emblem > Binding Blade > Sacred Stones > Three Houses

Do you mean that the 1st game is the best for u?

s-she got lewds?

Fire Emblem (GBA)

Do not lewd Micaiah

Top 5, no particular order
>PoR & RD as a full package
>3 Houses
>Mystery of New Emblem on DS
>Sacred Stones
>Echoes
I haven't played Genealogy all the way but it gets an honorable mention
Worst
>Fates Birthright Conquest didn't make me wanna kill myself while I played it. Birthright did.
>Shadow Dragon It's just boring and barebones to play
How long till we get the inevitable Genealogy/Thracia remakes? I'm hoping they just put both on a single game a la 3H time skip. So it'd go something like Sigurd's tale > Arvis' infamous BBQ party happens > Leif's tale > Seliph's tale

New Mystery of the Emblem is my favorite FE game desu

Top 3 in no order,

Three Houses
Echoes
Blazing Weed

Within Top 5, not as good as the former 3,
Sacred Stones
Mystery of the New Emblem

Worst:
Fuck Fates, and fuck Binding Blade.

Attached: 12342.png (349x384, 160K)

Too late

Attached: 1557021520791.jpg (2480x3507, 3.7M)

>Btw, do you think 3 houses has the potential to match geneology?
No.
It takes some cues with the time skip and the characters, which is why people compare them.

But gameplay wise its not really top tier, and rather casualized as well has adding unnecessary fat to the game that could be cut away without hurting the game in the slightest.

Its a mid tier FE game. High tier if you like social sim aspects in games. Personally I dont think FE needs it.

Fire Emblem 11(shadow dragon) is unironically the best one. Best gameplay, story, map design, music, has marth. The only thing it doesn't have is support conversations but if you need that you're a bitch anyway

Attached: 8h.htg9.png (1138x3043, 2.12M)

I'll take mid to high tier FE over something like Fates where the gameplay was only good on 1 route and the plot was so hard to stomach it should've come with a high toxic content warning.

In no order:

>Awakening
>Birthright
>Path of Radiance
>Radiant Dawn
>Genealogy

Worst Games
>Shadow Dragon
>Thracia
>All the GBA Games

Terrible story.
Worst characters in the entire series.
Terrible Maps (Save for conquest, which is why I specified as a whole)
Terrible battle mechanics

But NM has both
>tfw no Kris in Heroes

Go home Illya, you're lost. Go get Shiro's dick somewhere else.

>Birthright
>Path of Radiance

Attached: 00000009.png (625x626, 66K)

Kris ruined new mystery by stealing all the lines of dialogue that originally belonged to marth in fe3

That's why you're supposed to play as FemKris and you can get a dialogue with Marth about watching him bathe.

Favorites in no particular order:
>Conquest
>Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn
>The Blazing Blade
>Genealogy of the Holy War
>Awakening

Least favorites:
>Birthright
>Revelations
>Shadow Dragon
>Echoes
>Sacred Stones

Attached: 4db405372b69a73d021129243d049300.jpg (1500x1714, 292K)

Counting PoR and RD as one game is dumb, considering how ridiculously different both games are.

I think it's worth it counting them as 1 whole thing since it makes it feel like a more complete experience. If I had to split them though then PoR > RD. I love RD but it has several issues. Mostly the pacing of the plot but the worst being unit availability and then at the end you can just supplement your army by throwing the royals at the enemies in the tower anyway.

I really can't finish a FE game unless I'm into the story.

Awakening
Three Houses
Blazing Blade
Path of Radiance
Shadows of Valentia

Fire Emblem has always struck me as a series that has only gotten better from a gameplay perspective. Story, characters, missions can vary, but the games keep playing better, at least in my opinion. (I played Blazing Blade, Binding Blade, Shadow Dragon, Radiant Dawn, and Path of Radiance before Awakening, Fates, and Three Houses.)

While it may complete the overall package, I am definitely for arguing that Radiant Dawn made PoR worse. Both story wise and character wise.

My top 5 in descending order:
Blazing Blade
Binding Blade
PoR
Thracia
Genealogy

Worst: Revelations or Gaiden

I would also like to say that I haven't played Three Houses yet so I have yet to rank it but it's shaping up to be a fantastic game

That's perfectly fair but I still enjoyed RD for what it was. I'm not gonna pretend it's perfect though. By itself, it doesn't reach top 5 at all. PoR does though.

I think RD would have been perfectly fine if it had followed a 3H sort of scenario. 3 separate groups that you can choose one to play as and follow their story.
Jumping around from group to group is the absolute worst thing I've ever experienced in Fire Emblem, and I hope they never do it again.

>Path of Radiance
Muh nostalgia
>Sacred Stones
Muh nostalgia, but in 2D
>Radiant Dawn
Still very good, but it felt sorta unfocused and off somehow.
>Shadows of Valentia
Everything but the maps are great!
>Awakening
A pretty okay game that both saved and tainted Fire Emblem.

>Worst: Shadow Dragon
Wow, it’s fucking nothing.

Who did the art for each one of those characters?

6, 7, 8 and 9 are all done by Sachiko Wada. 10 is by Kita Senri, 11 is by Shirow Masamune (GitS artist), 12 is by Daisuke Izuka, 13 and 14 is by Kozaki Yusuke, 15 is by Hidari

And the others? I'm interested in the older FE games too.

PoR, BB, SS, New Mystery and BS.
It's close, but to be honest, the maps in Genealogy turned me off more than everything in Fates. Still need to play the original version of Gaiden and Thracia. Can't pick up Three Houses until I get a Switch.
FE is kind of a fair/"just okay" series overall, but I still like it. It's fun.

Attached: 1551647828007.png (1920x1080, 1.49M)

I don't know. Maybe try google?