I come from a future where using a keyboard and mouse to play a console game is an offense punishable by death...

I come from a future where using a keyboard and mouse to play a console game is an offense punishable by death. Don't let it turn out like this.

Attached: 1563815183658.jpg (1080x1714, 351K)

This sounds fair.

They cant detect it. Good luck.

Im not gonna be handicapped by some retarded analog sticks just because my friends are too dumb to play on PC. I actually use my XIM mostly to play through MCC campaigns.

>They cant detect it. Good luck.
if the camera's turning speed has a cap on consoles it's pretty easy to tell who's using a mouse

Console shooters continue to be god's mistake.

if the camera has a turning speed cap using a mouse will not allow you to turn faster.

No its not, because mouse on console sends the exact same data to the game as an analog stick done. Its all software translation.

Fortnite did a good job of detecting keyboard movement, by signaling out players only using 8 directions of movement instead of 360°. This was eventually also patched out by Xim devs.

>program with full hardware access can't detect something basic like input devices
doubt.jpg

I heard they caught somebody playing on console with keyboard and mouse and they forced him to play Apex Legends

that's why the post you're quoting specifically mentions "on consoles"

Why not just have different matchmaking for KB/M and Controllers? Fortnite figured that out years ago

>Im not gonna be handicapped by some retarded analog sticks
Translation: I prefer to cheat rather than learn how to use a controller like 99.99% of the userbase, and I'm blaming everyone other than myself. Who cares if it automatically makes me better than 95% of all console players automatically? I'm entitled to do what I want, I payed money for a cheating attachment, but I'm not a cheater.

Attached: c230r.png (247x193, 97K)

>Respawn using their time to investigate mouse and keyboard on consoles instead of fixing server issues, hitboxes, audio problems, and a mass of other issues with their game

Looks like they have their priorities in check

Because people will still prefer to use a cheating device and will queue for the controller matchmaking option. Contrary to popular belief, it has nothing to do with "preference" and everything to do with a feeling of self worth/superiority over the competition, which is easy to achieve when you have a clear advantage with zero effort

People dumb enough to play shooting games on a console deserve it desu

I was gonna mock you user, but then I realized this is indeed a case where KBM being used against people on analogs is like a healthy person trying to compete on special olympics

>because mouse on console sends the exact same data to the game as an analog stick done
it obviously doesn't considering there's a speed cap on controllers that is expressed in a value and if a mouse goes over that value they'll know

>People dumb enough to play shooting games on a console deserve it desu

>99.99% of fps made in the last 15 years are designed around controllers
>over the last 15 years there have been more console-exclusive fps than there are pc-exclusive fps

All the more reason that their numbers should get thinned.

>mouse on console sends the exact same data to the game as an analog stick done
that's some bullshit right there user
an analog 's push doesn't process the exact same data as a mouse being dragged. you can cap the turning speed in the game, but there's still plenty of twitch moves that can give away the difference

They could detect the fact that a button is being pressed to move rather than pad analog stick.As mouse and keyboard users cant walk on their set up in overwatch they have to run.

What he means is that the game's camera speed is capped based on controller input. So when you use something like the XIM attachment to use a mouse on console, that mouse camera speed is tethered to that same controller speed cap. You can easily adjust shit in your options to make this more akin to PC. On top of that, you'd also benefit from the slight aim assist on consoles, but with keyboard and mouse, since the game assumes you're using a controller.

you are simply retarded for not immediately understanding how using a kb/m in a multiplayer game isn't blatant cheating by giving the kb/m kid an instant advantage over clunky controllers.

mocking him would've unironically make you look less retarded. at least we could've gave you the benefit of the doubt as a shitposter just pretending to be retarded for the (You)s.

"Heh, they deserve it!"

t. insecure cheater who can't win on PC so he pays money for an attachment to play vs console players

I wish switch had mouse and keyboard support.

This shit isn't new. Siege has the same issue. The game doesn't support it officially but if you use something like a XIM adapter, the console reads all inputs as controller inputs. Even if they patch the game to stop XIM, all XIM has to do is ship a software update for the adapter and boom, it's working again. You can get some crazy high sens on console, so short of a in-depth investigation with multiple recordings of the player, it's not really something they can do.

Reading comprehension. I was responding to OP saying that the people you're butthurt at for using a mouse get killed by saying that they deserve it anyway for belonging to the category of "people who pay shooting games on a console" without reference to their choice of input method. I wasn't responding to you because I don't give a shit if console players use less handicaped input to beat players using controllers.

>you are simply retarded for not immediately understanding how using a kb/m in a multiplayer game isn't blatant cheating by giving the kb/m kid an instant advantage over clunky controllers.
how can I immediately understand that it's not cheating when you yourself admit that the controllers are clunky?
there is literally no argument in your post to convince me otherwise, all you do is call me retarded.
I'm willing to listen to you user, please tell me why I'm wrong

Yes, because there is abolutely 0 reason to make something a PC exclusive since nobody pays devs to never move their game to other markets, like it is with console exclusives, you absolute fucking double digit iq mouthbreathing degenerate

Siege is worse to since Ranked disables aim assist IIRC. Usually it's like beating a small child with a baseball bat, without aim assist it's like an autistic toddler being beaten.

>Using an input method that's been in use in video games for over two decades is cheating because it's more accurate than what came with my fisher price computer

The absolute state of consoletards

Attached: 1544507594902.png (506x556, 242K)

Aim assist is off for everything but terrorsit hunt. Not that it matters too much, 99% of the game is peaking and positional advantage.

Correct. Nothing multiplayer in Siege has Aim Assist outside of Terrorist Hunt. Any rank north of Gold 1 has KBM players 5 stacking to Diamond.

Siege is actually way worse because people are using macros.

All I have to say is that console peasants are just bad at fps. I can switch between kb+mouse with controller and while, yes, the mouse is superior, it doesn’t guarantee you a win. General strategy and knowing the map layout are your real advantages. You fags will complain about anything.

I mean that's wrong. One of the best Pro Siege teams in NA is made up of former Xbox players.

I'd argue that becoming a pro with controllers and then focusing on KBM is pretty similar to wearing training weights.

Nobody can use a controller to aim. Its not possible. No human can do it.
The xim reads exactly the same as an xbox/ps4 controller.

Attached: analog_stick_aiming_1.webm (960x540, 2.93M)

Cant make a shooter designed around a controller. If its a shooter then its a pointing game which makes it a mouse game.

Its not cheating. Why should people who willingly use a handicap be allowed to win? If they want to win, they can use a mouse to aim too. Where did this mentality come from that you should be allowed to win if you play like a casual?

I wish but controllers on console can't win the war. Next gen has to come with kbm to even the playing field. Comfy fps is dead 2020.

Yes and its hilarious

Attached: analog_stick_aiming_2.webm (720x404, 2.65M)

Gyro can save you. You fags have resisted it for so long though. Trackballs would be another great win for controllers.

How is XIM anyway. I've been planning on getting it

hmm

What's the problem with using keyboard and mouse on consoles? Console players have repeatedly assured me that using a controller is no worse than using keyboard and mouse so there should be no issue.

Attached: 1549001717009.jpg (400x438, 49K)

Pretty good. You need a high DPI mouse though. Theres so many configurations that its hard to figure out how to make it feel good, but people share configs online and that makes it really easy

The Switch is the console that needs mouse and keyboard support the least because most games that require aiming actually have an input method better than dual analog for it.

You didnt hear? The ability to shoot where you are aiming is cheating now. The ability to aim with your own skill is cheating.

Siege is the worst FPS to play on console.
Controllers NEED aim assist to even be feasible, but there's no aim aim assist in Multiplayer due to the nature of the game.
Anyone who plays it on console is retarded, especially if they complain about XIM since trying to aim with an analog stick in a game about precision is laughable.

Attached: 1230739901061.jpg (477x353, 15K)

What the fuck?

This is console shooting without computer aided assist. Aka console shooting without the computer playing the game for you.

Attached: analog_stick_aiming_3.webm (900x506, 1.58M)

Anything but analog sticks

>Its not cheating. Why should people who willingly use a handicap be allowed to win?
It’s the default configuration of all consoles, aka what you pay for out the box. You pick up a controller, sit in front of your tv comfortably, and play. Why are you buying a 3rd part attachment, setting up a desk-like surface, attaching a KBM to your PS4, just to play a shooter? Why not just play on PC, against an even playing field?
Answer: small dick syndrome
>If they want to win, they can use a mouse to aim too
You mean
>buy a mouse, keyboard, desk, xim, pay for your online subscription fee, just so you don’t feel helpless against someone who decided to cheat before you did
Yeah man, totally
>Where did this mentality come from that you should be allowed to win if you play like a casual?
Where did this mentality come from that you should be allowed to cheat if you can’t compete on PC?

It’s you who’s the casual. My 7 year old niece can out aim console players on PC.

For the record, when I used to play Overwatch at masters on PS4, there were KBM users in every match on both sides, especially Widowmakers. It’s sad that people feel the need to resort to pay to win, and it’s retarded to play dumb as if you don’t know the reason why people cheat.

>KBM isn’t casual
Lmao my grandma uses it all the time

if you want to play fps games with a mouse and keyboard then play on pc you fucking poorfags lmao
imagine being so bad at shooters you have to give yourself a giant advantage over CONSOLE players holy shit you faggots are pathetic

Games don’t allow it because it’s not the default setup, and there’s an obvious fracture in the player base. It also renders any and all competitive modes obsolete
>the ability to shoot wheee you are aiming
You do that with analog sticks on consoles, you just don’t know how to aim because you’re a novice

I don't understand why using a KB+M I'd cheating. Is it not like fightsticks in fighting games or turbo controllers anywhere else?

Attached: 1562953591230.png (640x662, 444K)

Not really. The difference in accuracy is way more noticeable.

Its not cheating, but it gives you a distinct advantage over the other players who are limited to garbage thumbstick aim

Seething butt blasted console player. It aint cheating. Stay mad lol.

>resort to pay to win
>KBM IS PAY TO WIN
Nigger

Attached: 1561218360186.jpg (776x602, 47K)

One of the selling points of console is it is a Me V You with the same gear and a true test of kill.
M+K kinda gives the less skilled an advantage.

>just to play a shooter
That is what is required to play a shooter. And for ghe record, I use a wireless mouse and a lapdesk on a couch in front of my tv.

Aiming with your own skill is not cheating, period.

>you just don’t know how to aim because you’re a novice
Explain the webms posted ITT of professionals having atrocious aim.