For me it's Blood, the best first person shooter ever made

For me it's Blood, the best first person shooter ever made.

Attached: Blood_logo.jpg (291x350, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DyqeX0PhJ4w
youtube.com/watch?v=I6X6u0k9SgE
youtube.com/watch?v=uJwlFQpq4Ew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 22222222222223333333332323232.jpg (220x275, 26K)

Redneck Rampage blows and if you wanted to post a meme Build game you could have at least posted William Shatner's TekWar. Step it up son.

Unironically.

Attached: 88240-shadow-warrior-dos-front-cover.jpg (800x1027, 156K)

This.

youtube.com/watch?v=DyqeX0PhJ4w
This game has soul. Blood is soulless

>Blood is soulles-

Attached: Blood Dark Carnival.webm (960x540, 2.81M)

I'm the type who can play games a grew up on without nostalgia goggles. Bloods hitscan enemies fucking suck. The games aged like milk

Zoom zoom

Attached: Blood train level 3.webm (578x360, 2.95M)

>tfw you play the first 5 minutes of blood 2

Attached: preview-small[1].jpg (256x144, 5K)

>want to replay Death Wish
>remember the jumpscare

Attached: katzen.jpg (351x351, 22K)

left click and strafe, my god, how unsoulfull

Very funny, user.

Attached: moa.gif (220x292, 743K)

>tfw you play Blood 2 in it's entirety and complete the Add-ons

Attached: kingcobra.png (1775x937, 977K)

For me it's wolfenstein enemy territory

It took more time to get Blood 2 working properly than to actually beat the game.

It's even more cheap and unfair than Blood 1, and you can't do anything about it, crouching is useless.

>peek around a corner
>take 50 damage

Attached: 1385491610082.jpg (318x332, 25K)

I honestly just rushed through it on easy to get it done. I tried normal years ago and it was just terrible

Reminder

Blood > Duke Nukem 3D > Powerslave > Shadow Warrior > Redneck Rampage > WW2 GI > Witchaven > Nam > Witchaven 2 > Tekwar > Extreme Paintbrawl

>blocks your path

Hope you have a tesla cannon ammo left faggot

Attached: B1_hellhound.gif (76x62, 3K)

For me it's Quake, the best first person shooter ever made.

Attached: file.png (220x257, 103K)

On the easiest difficulty, the game is pretty easy, enemies don't deal much damage and die quickly. But when you crank it to medium, the game becomes impossible, with unavoidable hitscan instant attacks, explosions with huge blast radiuses that go through walls (but suck when you use them), and utter lack of health. I had to use cheats in several parts because of this (stuck with under 10 hp amongst enemies with unavoidable damage). I gave hard a try, saw that it took 50 shots to kill a basic cultist, and noped the fuck out of there.

Attached: 1556224089667.jpg (2978x2393, 1.61M)

youtube.com/watch?v=I6X6u0k9SgE
This is the best fps ever made, retards.

>being this contrarian for the sake of contrarian

I THINK MY DINGY HANGING OUT

their 4th episodes ruin them, but they're both 9.5/10s tho

Attached: package.jpg (905x675, 102K)

For me, it's Hexen.

Attached: 1382063816570.jpg (1280x1278, 912K)

It's fucking trash you delusional fuck. Hitscan enemies and only the first episode is good.

Ep2 > 1

Git gud.

Attached: Blood gameplay 5.webm (386x240, 2.96M)

Git gud retard

Is there any way to play this without shitty mouse movement yet? Seems like it's one of the only retro FPS remaining that still has that issue.

>knows where all the enemy spawns are and throws TNT perfectly around corners
the first playthrough of this map isnt going to look like this, you cant react to cultist because they'll just instantly light you up. the setting of blood is interesting but gameplay wise its not great

No.

>Play DoSbox
>It's fucked
>Play redux
>It's also fucked

the only hope is that it becomes EDuke compatible.

I love Blood, but he's right. The hitscan enemies have balance issues, and I think one of the actual devs said so too. It's not so bad if you use the shotgun or dynamite against them, and it's not enough to completely break the game, but they do such a massive amount of damage so quickly if you ever get in their view for very long unless you know to abuse crouching against them.

Can someone post the new music in blood fresh supply. It was in a level in the first chapter, I think the level was called something temple. The music was some children singing and it sounded like the kids were whispering in your ear. Genuinely the spookiest song I've heard.

That's why you read a walkthrough and watch a youtube playthrough of Blood first before playing it yourself.

You are kind of proving his point with that webm
Most of the enemies were killed with dynamite before they could do anything(have to memorize spawns and prep before they are visible)
and even then still took over 30 damage not counting the self inflicted dynamite damage
Good games allow you to face new and unseen threats under fair circumstances
I still like blood but the other user is right that hitscan is complete bullshit

found it but I can't find just the music.
youtube.com/watch?v=uJwlFQpq4Ew

then why even play the game if you can just watch someone's playthrough on youtube, retard

>cheesing AI and cornerpeeking
wow truly the pinnacle of fps games