>has traveled through time
boy I love Bayonetta
pic unrelated

Attached: images (2).jpg (650x366, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tIn1_9YvGds
youtube.com/watch?v=onkZzEAi_2U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bayonetta looks like a tranny who tires really hard to be sexual and fails at it. I do not understand why people find her sexy.

Absolutely smashing baby, yeeaah!

Attached: 1541382736877.jpg (736x791, 112K)

Ah yes, """""sexy"""""

new movie when

Watched the first one a few months ago. Have to admit a few jokes are still kind of funny but christ it's basically a time capsule. Felt very strange watching it now.

Bayonetta is an actual woman though

AP x Bayonetta game when

YEA BABY YEA

I think it'd be funny if they rebooted the franchise but had him trying to adapt to today after being frozen again in 2002

>Austin works his mojo
>Bayo tries really really hard not to show how aroused she is

She looks like your mom's friend who's thirty-five and still single/childless and spends a lot of time with you to fill the void and drown out the sound of her biological clock ticking.

this. i need one more before mike myers gets too old brahs... i mean he's already 60 but i think he could still pull it off

You now realize that Austin Powers and Dr. Evil were played by the same person.

What would the new one even be about? Him getting cucked constantly because of MeToo culture?

They couldn't get away with it in today's climate.

You've got impeccable taste baby.

Attached: tailtime.png (512x448, 40K)

Quality thread OP

There had to be at least one Lumen that was just fucking Austin Powers

you now realize fat bastard and doctor evil are the same person.

>not liking femme fatales
Gay

DO I MAKE YOU HORNY BABY?? DO I MAKE YOU RANDY? YEAH!

Austin 4 when
CGI Verne Troyer when

She doesn't look like a tranny at all. High cheekbones are desirable in a woman.

I always thought it would have Dr. Evil as the protagonist for once. With Austin showing up near the end or something

AHHHHHH

What would he end up doing?

>Dr. Evil has a rival supervillain moving in on his turf and sets out to dismantle this guy's shit
>At the end of the movie Austin Powers shows up and takes credit for it

Who's the Dr. Evil and Mini Me of Bayonetta?

That's perfect

>Powers gets frozen after Goldmember
>Unfrozen around today
>It's now a parody of modern Bond, Bourne, and Mission: Impossible films

The supervillain could even be Scott, IDK

I got the perfect guy to my Dr. Evils new mini me

*Contacts Yea Forums to sue you*

Attached: file.png (220x330, 189K)

>Austin gets a clone
>It's Warwick Davis, baby
It works because he even has a Brit accent

>Trump is Dr. Evil's latest henchman
>Scene where Austin Powers fights his hair

Maybe Austin gets paired up with some not!Jason Bourne and fucks around ruining the mission

>Mini me is dead
So close, yet so far

Attached: dispair.gif (500x532, 904K)

He's so kickable. Like a little football man.

The first one is one of the best comedies ever made

It's intentionally supposed to be kinda weird

Goldmember and SWSM is better

>ruining the mission
Ensures its success.
Austin Powers is not Johnny English.
Incidentally, there should be a Austin Powers x Johnny English team up movie.

Hell yeah (baby!)

>Incidentally, there should be a Austin Powers x Johnny English team up movie.

...YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES.

Verne Troyer is dead so never

Go even further and make it Powers x English x Derek Smart

>Derek Smart

Who dat?

Maxwell Smart, sorry

oh beeehaaave

>Running gag where Number 2 and Trump constantly vie for Dr. Evil's approval in running his "legitimate" business ventures
Fuck bros let's just write a script

kek
i know the type

Attached: 1312559259218.png (369x369, 48K)

didn't Dr. Evil already turn good? his son became the new villain

THAT'S NOT YOUR WAIFU IT'S A MAN, BABY

mike myers is aparently a fucking CUNT to work with though

Okay make it a buddy comedy where Evil & Powers join forces to take down Scott, but their new private investigation unit, Evil Powers, is actually a front all along for Dr. Evil's new thing, and Dr. is actually playing the long con
Trump is Scott's Number 2

Also goldmember you fucking retards

Based Austin would fucking expose Trannynetta.

Attached: austin that's a man.jpg (480x415, 59K)

Yeah, it could be some shit how he's still adjusting to his new good life. Throw in a couple relapse jokes for good measure

Who dat?

The protagonist of the spy comedy Get Smart.

You need to fucking kill yourself twice my man.

Interesting timing.

Attached: vivaldi_2019-07-30_17-49-25.png (417x323, 112K)

Why not just make another Despicable Meme at this point?

Very sad.

Heard of it, never seen it. And I just now got the double meaning of the title.

>tranny this
>tranny that
Why are Americans so obsessed with black men and trannies? I dont get it.

Why was there never a Groovy Austin Powers dance ops game with a cameo by Ulala.

I was trying my best not to remember.

Attached: kirby tequila.png (200x200, 157K)

*Dr. Evil and Austin are driving somewhere in the shaguar*
>You know Austin, I really appreciate all you've done for me.
>That's groovy baby, but it's really no big thing, man.
>But I have to admit...
>What's up, Evil baby? Everything not GROOVY in paradise?
>Frau Farbissina is being a total bitch at home, it's really crushing my vibes. It's starting to make me... remember... my evil ways.
>Oh?
>FOR INSTANCE, I have recently begun to read a book written by a very evil man... one might say... the most evil man of all time... known for his distinctive way of arranging the hair on his head...
>You don't mean the big "H" baby?
>No, Mr. Powers. It's a small book written by an evil genius based out of "New York." He is known for leaving a calling card on his victims... a so-called "trump card."

>I've got bigger titties than you, samus!

>Derek Smart
Man, I miss when big-mouthed hacks had interesting and fun ways to meltdown, all we have now are fucking garbage individuals like Kojima, Howard and even literal criminals like Pitchford.

I do miss Derek's antics though.

youtube.com/watch?v=tIn1_9YvGds

Unlike the rest of the world, we don't fuck them.

No, you just get fucked by them

It's perfect. Fund it.

Loptyr and Loki, technically speaking

Attached: AC820D19-5ECC-4CE1-A04E-BF34B0937C2E.png (800x1198, 1.19M)

Wasn't there supposed to be a Dr. Evil prequel film?

I don't find Bayonetta sexy and play her literally because I like the archetype

Goddammit. Why must little guys be so prone to dying young?

Attached: why.jpg (249x250, 6K)

Based

I honestly can’t imagine Bayonetta ever having sex
It’s funnier to me if she’s just a massive tease

Austin is on-board, but the actor that played Dr. Evil isn't too keen on making another Austin Powers movie.

That's why it's not gonna be an Austin Powers movie, user. It'll be pure, condensed Dr. Evil kino.

He drank himself to death on purpose. It's really sad. If you watch his YouTube videos he has some up where he does things with his mom and dad, and does tours of his home and discusses some of his stuff he collected and people he met. He seemed alright, but I guess not.

My mind made such a perfect recreation of this that I don't think I even need a movie at this point.

She's the type who probably really REALLY just wants to get laid while a bunch of random shit keeps her from doing so, leading her to be over-sexual and frustrated

I guess this is the Bayonetta thread

What do you want out of Bayonetta 3?

I know it wouldn’t really make sense in game but I really, really wanna play as Balder. I heard that he was originally supposed to be playable, but they had to cut him for some reason. Which is a damn shame. Dude’s sick as hell. Remember where he did that thing where he just caught the fucking bullets?

Attached: 16BA49D3-67DC-4805-92FF-77C617A16697.jpg (750x1064, 98K)

I'm not entirely sure about he 60's music part but I didn't play bayo 2 so there's probably something I don't know

Well, you know, they say that suicidal people overcompensate their sadness by being all nice and cheery on the outside, even to their family and close friends sometimes, that's when it's the worst because you really don't know if they're at any risk until it's too late.
Typical reaction to a suicide is
>but he was doing so well for the last days/weeks/months, he was smiling
Yeah, because he already made a decision and accepted it.

She's the type who has two dozen cats and calls them her furbabies without a shred of irony.

Can you play Bayo 2 on CEMU? Or do you need the wiiu pad for a practical gameplay use?

OH BEEHIVE!

Attached: 857eb36fdb7b590594ec6db4db595efd.jpg (749x500, 53K)

>Austin Flowers

God, I loved Austin powers. I wish they made a new film.

Who the fuck makes these?

>BUZZsting Flowers

Knowing jewllywood they will use the midget from game of thrones

*Dr. Evil and Austin are facing down Scott in his evil lair*
>Scott! I am your father! I am telling you son. This is not the way to do things. You can be good, like me, your FATHER.
>Shut up, dad! You're always telling me what to do. I'm SICK of it! I'm going to destroy the United States of America by secretly funding the campaign of the most evil man in the world to become its president!
>WOAH Scott baby! Don't do it man!
>You don't possibly mean, Scott, that you are somehow setting up a legitimate business empire and employing close friends and family into positions of power to carry out your evil desires on a scale hitherto unknown and blaming all faults on some nebulous "Russians" and calling for a large border wall to keep out enemies of your burgeoning evil empire, while constantly making posts on social media to rally your support base?
>Exactly dad.
> Who is the mastermind, Scott? Where did you learn this?
> I learned from the best. I learned from HIM.
>
> WE ARE GOING TO MAKE EVIL GREAT AGAIN.
>Well, there's the reason he's so evil, baby. Who'd be sane with hair like that?
>Well well well, the so-called Trump Card Killer. You know, if I was still evil, I'd applaud you for this. But YOU KILLED MY CLONE.
> He had little hands. He had to die.

wow just reminded me when everyone was going around doing the austin powers shit. kinda like the erra of "making copies" and "you. look. marvelous"

lol you know a new austin powers movie would have trump in it somehow and them ragging on him. jesus christ i hate hollywood

okay, but only if trump is played by Mike Myers

I never understood the appeal of Austin Powers

Attached: 4c997e8289282926a59582d6d00cf721.jpg (500x334, 44K)

They're funny, upbeat, high energy comedy movies which lampoon one of the most successful yet consistently stupid genres of all time, spy films. There's a lot to love.

They were twins. But now you realize they might have been triplets due to fat bastard.

Attached: 84a65d83c0c60afbb9013c7ff687ea95641c5deadcc124b49b3e9667f5325d26.jpg (511x573, 82K)

>christ it's basically a time capsule.
Well, yeah.

A, fuck her into oblivion

fucking Miiverse, man

Yeah same. I got exited to play Bayonetta but her personally is just so damn annoying. I thought I played someone interesting not some try hard cunt. Stoped playing after an hour but maybe I'll give it another try

What the fuck, I just watched all three of these the other day. They held up amazingly well and I lost my shit laughing at a few things.

These movies could NEVER get a sequel today, holy shit.

>Austin, we have 24 hours exactly to stop the inauguration of the Trump Card Killer.
>How are we going to do it though? He has the secret service all over the place, and those cats know their onions, baby.
>I don't know, but here. It's a "digital" countdown clock with 24 hours on it. I got the idea from a TV show.
>Very shagadelic, baby!
>Oh and also there's terrorists or something.
>What do you mean?
>They're on our side, though. They call themselves "AN. TI. FAAAA." They're kind of nerdy but they get the job done. Not my call if it was my show, but this is Scott's thing.
>Even after all this you still care about your boy, don't you? You're a good father, Dr. Evil. I just wish our father was the same way.
>Well you know Austin you just take it one day at a time. Yeah. One day a time. One day your little boy is shitting in diapers and playing with deathlasers, the next he's electing a criminal madman to power on the back of sensationalised news. It wouldn't surprise me if he even planned to run the Trump Card Killer against the most unlikable woman in the continental United States, but that's simply way too evil. Almost criminal.
>Careful now, Dr. Evil, we don't want to wake up with 3 bullets in the back of our heads and be labelled as a suicide now, do we?
>You know, in my day, evil used to mean something, Austin.
*The shaguar drives towards the capitol building*

It's a product of comedy films from the late 90's to early 2000's which is an extension of the 90's. It really feels like a window into that era.

And then it's a parody of ANOTHER time period. It's on multiple levels.

Attached: 1481946301123.jpg (465x437, 29K)

>Frau Farbissinia "MeToo"'s Dr. Evil on Oprah
>Austin Powers loses his mojo again because he gets yelled at for manspreading in a bar
>Foxy Cleopatra becomes a man
>Fat Bastard joins the fat acceptance movement and puts his weight back on, now known as Fatter Bastard
>Number 2 is now a soiboi and runs a soi milk terrorism group hiding behind the facade of a legit soi milk company
>Basil Exposition has been fired in a sex abuse scandal

My great grandma bought me a GB game that looked exactly like that, but I think it had a different title

Get a sense of humor, fag.

>that last line
Fuck user, you got me good

Attached: 1501257843466.jpg (629x800, 133K)

Spy Hard > Austin Powers

Attached: images.jpg (229x220, 5K)

..How can you not find some of the bits funny? You're unironically devoid of humor if you can't find movies like Austin Powers or Airplane funny.

Attached: 1502507926496.jpg (1536x2048, 471K)

I have not met a single person who does not find the Goldmember doctor scene funny
youtube.com/watch?v=onkZzEAi_2U

Attached: agagh.jpg (320x240, 10K)

>So perfect you can see Evil doing the air-quotes where appropriate

I didn't think she was hot until 2 because her hair in 1 is really, really stupid

>some retarded faggot calls bayo a tranny
>ay yo we wuz kangz n shiz why you obsessed?
What a way to out yourself.

I had this idea where they could do full body scans for the characters, and make a 3-4 hour car game around Dr evil going into the internet to scam/mine for bitcoins.
You play as Austin’s partner. Different lines for different genders.

I want Bayonetta 3 to not be vaporware. I already lost.

>user gets reminded about AP probably after seeing those same news stories
>makes a post
SUSPICIOUS

lolololol

lol

Attached: 1553824944455.gif (557x605, 2.42M)

I'm not sure if Mike Myers is still funny anymore

>campy as fuck and not meant to be taken seriously
fixed your post op

Attached: 1557365150198.png (302x207, 80K)

I HOPE MY WIRE FIGHTING TEAM IS REEADDYY

Ahh man...with everything getting a sequel whether it needs it or not these days no matter the gap, why not bring back Mike Myers to do one more Austin Powers movie set in the era of third wave feminism and the #MeToo movement