Outer Worlds is coming to the Switch. Epic Games BTFO. Is this game worth picking up?

youtube.com/watch?v=6kKZF-FBubQ

Outer Worlds is coming to the Switch. Epic Games BTFO. Is this game worth picking up?

Attached: unnamed.jpg (386x540, 56K)

>Tim Cain and Leonard Boyarsky
It will probably be good, yes. My question is: Weren't Nintendies also supposed to get Deadfire? I don't think that ever happened.

I almost thought we would have have zero worthwile games coming out this yer, thanks for reminding me about this

I'd gladly play this on the switch even if it looks a little worse. The switch is the only thing i buy physical copies for anymore.

This is what we call a standard marketing opener.

I think PoE is coming out this month or in August or something

>6 posts
>6 unique posters

b-baka?

>PoE
>Outer Worlds
>Pathfinder: Kingmaker
>all playable mobile
Interdasting.

it's alright user, some more lurking and you'll start to distinguish viral marketing from legit posts in no time

Shut the fuck up marketing biscuits

fucking great

Will it release day one? Or are we going to wait a year and a half?

N-no, we're all fellow video gamers here, enjoying upcoming video game wich is gonna be good probably

[private] @imageboard_account_38 john i think he figured us out, quick, tell him he's cringe

Attached: cute cat image (28) .jpg (498x456, 69K)

What did I just say?

The game looks like absolute reddit garbage.
Every talented person at Obsidian already left the studio and only hacks and SJW trannies stayed.

Attached: 234242.png (923x674, 1.13M)

That's exactly what I was afraid of. I had high hopes for this game. The initial trailer looked good and Obsidian has made some masterpieces in the past. But once we learned that the whole world is based around the idea of "capitalism = bad" it kinda lost me.

Wait, you actualy serious

Don't encourage the idiots user. He actually believed all 6 were shills, so if you tell him they are....

I'm slightly more interested since it'll be coming to Switch but probably still not enough to buy it.

If it released on day one, they'd say it. Nintendies wait.

Obsidian never had talent as good as Tim Cain and Leonard Boyarsky before, you literal ignorant children.