Kill a million random thugs. Then watch lesbians kiss

Is this peak game design? Something to praise to high heavens like it's the most creative shit ever? What happened to REAL story games? You, know, where the mechanics are actually USED to tell a story.

>Witcher 3 gave you REAL fucking consequences to deal with, they REMOVED the actor from the equation and made us feel something for OURSELVES due to our own ACTIONS.

>BotW gave us a REAL sense of freedom and contentedness with nature though nuanced sound and world DESIGN as well as the SYSTEMIC INTERACTIVITY with that world.

And then you have fucking SONY story """"games"""" which ALL boil down to: SLASHY SLASHY COMBAT WOHOHWOWOOO + watch emotional cutscene about something that has fuck all to do with the actual game.
It's just pathetic and you retards are eating it up like it isn't a pile of smelly shit.

Attached: The-Last-of-Us-2-release-date-970868.jpg (590x350, 30K)

lol

linear game bad
open world good

Attached: 1534669008643.png (250x175, 33K)

how about

sony games bad

>>Witcher 3 gave you REAL fucking consequences to deal with

Attached: 1554488446416.png (700x363, 513K)

>Kill a million random thugs. Then watch lesbians kiss
sweet! this is the ultimate male fantasy! sjw's on suicide watch

They're ugly and jewish

I hated The Witcher and don't care about Zelda and TLOU.
Please shove all three up your ass, OP.

Good thing you commented on this post then.

that's what the sjw's idea of the male fantasy is like, but the real male fantasy is to fall in love which sjws fight against

>Kill a million random thugs. Then watch lesbians kiss.
>Is this peak game design?
Yes, absolutely.

>game

>Days without Yea Forums getting angry at The Last of Us: 0

>zombies bad
>humans goood
Im tired of this trope

ugly lesbians tho?

>TLoU2 is going to be more overrated dogshit from Son-

Attached: God Tier TLoU2 Gameplay.webm (960x540, 3M)

they havent even shown gameplay yet. the game is going to be pure trash

Retarded thread about a game that isnt even out yet.

cool movie, whats it called?

>scripted fight scene
lmao shut up, i'm a sony fanboy too but TLOU is really an interactive movie

FRIENDLY REMINDER OF MODERN SHILL TACTICS
>Rockstar Paid For GTA To Receive Negative Press

Copy paste lesbo scene day in and day out every day for years to keep people talking about it.

Attached: rambow.jpg (602x480, 41K)

What a fine gentleman, he couldn't kill her during epic pro takedown finisher move.

Attached: sony_pony_2.jpg (885x653, 67K)

Kill yourself, tranny

Neat!

The only post with truth, yet completely disregarded. Good work vags

>the real male fantasy is to fall in love
Dilate

i thought Yea Forums was against """"""the gays""""""

>>What happened to REAL story games? You, know, where the mechanics are actually USED to tell a story.
>>BotW gave us a REAL sense of freedom and contentedness with nature though nuanced sound and world DESIGN as well as the SYSTEMIC INTERACTIVITY with that world.
Here you go OP you can stop bitching now.

Attached: death-stranding-screen-03-ps4-us-28may19.jpg (3840x2160, 1.02M)

Controversy is the best marketing you can get. Trump understands this so well the whole world is talking about Baltimore over a few tweets.

based

Why Yea Forums is constantly seething about this game?
And if its
>not game
Why post it here every day?

Attached: 155138.png (540x622, 350K)

I feel like there's a good number of people that can't afford any games so they derive joy from shitting on them instead. Like why people watch Twitch.

More like, where are the fucking zombies?
I'm so tired of Nu-ghty Dog wanting to backpedal on fantastical elements in its products and instead making them about humans realistically killing each other.
Let me spell it, it's B-O-R-I-N-G. I have no idea how this poison has managed to corrupt Sony and attract so many roaches onto it.

I'll just wait for the superior 8k and 120fps steam version in 2021, thanks for beta testing faggots.