If you have supported this, YOU are the cancer killing gaming

If you have supported this, YOU are the cancer killing gaming.

Attached: download.0.jpg (1200x800, 43K)

why NSO specifically when all paid online is a scam?

Reminder that voting with your wallet is a meme and all you would accomplish from not buying this is not being able to play online.

Because you had the oppurtunity to kill NSO before it took off but instead you just enabled it.

only retards that didn't hack it pay for that shit ass service

You had the opportunity to kill sonys online but you didn't.

>you had the oppurtunity to kill NSO before it took off but instead you just enabled it.
how?
I didn't get NSO until it was free via twitch prime anyway, so I never directly paid for it

I don't have a Playstation. Also not the argument.

would never give nintendo or sony a penny for their shitty service. sticking with pc considering that pokemon game is looking like a disaster and its the only thing that i could care about playing online on switch.

Why do sonyfags just IMMEDIATELY point to Nintendo? Nso is deeply flawed, but the root of the problem was clearly the Xbox 360, having shit servers, and literally only providing one free indie game every month (or a 5 year old game) like 2 years before the Xbox one.
Everyone followed Microsoft, because they knew they could make money doing Jack all

>Not doing a family plan among yourself and seven friends, and everyone pays their fair share
>$4.38/yr for NES games and Tetris 99

Seems fine to me

Who here mentioned Sony? I don't own a PlayStation, although I am currently emulating Mario Kart 8, NSMBU, Splatoon, Mario 3D world, Mario Maker, DKTF, and BOTW on my PC.

>playing Mario Maker and Splatoon without Online

Fuckin oof

>Xbox Live comes up with paid online 13 years ago
>the world embraces it

>Playstation starts doing paid online years later
>the world embraces it

You had 13 years to kill paid online. Instead, you told all console makers that it was OK.

Attached: 1452394023827.gif (256x224, 50K)

the fuck is the point in emulating mario maker and splatoon?

You realize CEMU is online enabled right?

People expected nintendo online to stay free. It was the last wall standing. Now even that is gone. Better to stay with old games imo.

only if you have an actual wii u, you need a legit auth key

Which I do.

so why emulate rather than playing them on wii u?
splatoon and mario maker make very little sense to emulate if you have the system anyway, given their heavy reliance on the gamepad. There's very few noteworthy graphical improvements for those particular games in cemu either (especially mario maker), so I don't get why you'd emulate them?

>so why emulate rather than playing them on wii u?
Because I enjoy being able to play those games at 4K.

>splatoon and mario maker make very little sense to emulate if you have the system anyway, given their heavy reliance on the gamepad
You realize CEMU supports a gamepad view right? I just put it on another window and use the touchpad on my DS4 to interact with it much like a real Wii U.

>so I don't get why you'd emulate them?
It's far more convenient than busting out the old Wii U, especially with the resolution bumps emulation brings to the table.

This.

>be me
>not a brainlet
>buy online subscription and two game vouchers
>total: $120 dollars
>same as if I had bought two games regularly
>free online for a year thrown in

Attached: 1560909798848.png (360x690, 202K)

>Because I enjoy being able to play those games at 4K.
But you don’t play games. You make shitty bait threads and fish for (you)s. What’re the last three games you played to completion?

>Because I enjoy being able to play those games at 4K.
whatever floats your boa, I guess? Mario maker at 4k seems pointless to me
>You realize CEMU supports a gamepad view right?
yes, I have it open in a separate window whenever I'm emulating XCX since it's required for the mapsceen. How on earth are you mapping that to a DS4 touchpad? I don't think that's even possible to work for splatoon/mario maker specifically, especially since you need to see what you're tapping on.
>It's far more convenient than busting out the old Wii U
normally I'd agree, but doing this for splatoon and mario maker is utter nonsense.

>every single thread about lootbox regulation gets screeched at by gambling addicts
>but this is what's killing the industry

>But you don’t play games. You make shitty bait threads and fish for (you)s. What’re the last three games you played to completion?
I am LITERALLY playing Mario 3D World at this exact second.

>How on earth are you mapping that to a DS4 touchpad?
I use the DS4 touchpad to point to what I want to click on the touchpad and click?

>but doing this for splatoon and mario maker is utter nonsense.
How? It's completely seamless.

20 bucks for a year isn’t shit. I spent like $17 alone last night at Panda Express. It’s bullshit yeah but so is everything.

>17 dollars at Panda

What do you get? When I SPLURGE I get a plate and a large soda, for like 9 or 10 bux.

>I am LITERALLY playing Mario 3D World at this exact second.
post pics
>I use the DS4 touchpad to point to what I want to click on the touchpad and click?
that sounds horrible for mario maker and splatoon; how are you supposed to quickly superjump to someone whilst using what is essentially a tiny trackpad mouse? Like, why even do that?
>How? It's completely seamless.
if you say so user

Sony's online is actually worth it retard.

>being so poor that video games are a huge fucking expense that you worry about aII day

Have empIoyment.

>post pics

>that sounds horrible for mario maker and splatoon; how are you supposed to quickly superjump to someone whilst using what is essentially a tiny trackpad mouse? Like, why even do that?
It's easy? And about as easy to adapt to as Splatoon and Mario Maker 2 on Switch without the touchscreen.

>if you say so user
I mean I can literally record a webm of me playing Splatoon flawlessly, whatever helps you sleep at night.

Attached: Untitled.png (3600x1088, 2.91M)

>Buying games for full price at 6p instead of using local selling apps or ebay and getting them for 40
found the brainlet

>is actually worth it
how is Sony's paid online better than their original FREE online.

$20 a year
Even a child in a middle class household could afford that themselves.

>Mario Maker 2 on Switch without the touchscreen.
is also horrible, making levels with just the buttons is a disgrace

Switch online costs me $0.83 a month and I get access to the entire library of first party NES games for that. How much does Snoy online cost again?

>not using your nintendo gamer points to pay for online
Why?

And the difference there is I have access to a mouse :)

The Switch doesn't have enough games to do that.

I hacked my switch so I literally can't. On the plus side, free DLC that I could buy if they let me do with my hardware what I wish, but they don't so fuck them.

for mario maker 2?

>Xbox Live comes up with paid online 13 years ago
But they didn't come up with it. Before XBL there was XBAND and Seganet

You realize Sony gives you access to an entire library of AAA games right? 30 year old games that can all be emulated for free isn't particularly impressive.

Of course I did what are you a sonyfag?

Attached: 1564493125819.webm (1080x608, 2.96M)

>XBAND and Seganet
They didn't require you to already have a broadband connection.

It's not ok when Nintendo does it

good, I'll do anything to kill it faster.

But I can't give up SPLATOON!!!!!

Dilate. Nintendo's only kids fucking garbage and should have followed sony's model

Don't Nintendofriends pride themselves on supposedly being the last hope for gaming in the face of Sony's movie game proliferation?

Not necessarily saying you're being ironic, but, this unironically.

Playstation plus gives me the entire back catalog for free? You're bullshitting, right? Bout to boot that bitch up right now if you aren't lying, I have that shit on auto pay but haven't played an online game in two years because they're all shit.

>Should have followed Sony's model
Sony's model is shit because they followed Xbox's Model.

If you play online via Wi-Fi and are not LAN'd up. YOU are the cancer killing gaming.

xboxfags and sonyfags eat up paid online garbage, nintendofags are the only ones that rightfully call it out for the bullshit that it is.

They give you a selection of poorly selling games from a year ago for free every month. It’s like a shittier humble bundle, because at least there you get one good game every month.

It was inevitable, the stockholders weren't going to take no for an answer forever.

I have seen many people defend Nintendo online on this very board.

>No argument
>Defending the cancer that cemented paying for online

they are in the minority, and I wouldn't be surprised if most of it is falseflagging. Just look at any upload about NSO on nintendo's yt channel, it's 90%+ dislikes every time.

You replied to two separate people, schizo.

It was still paid online. Xbox didn't invent paid online

N*ntenshit is already disgustingly overpriced.
Xbox live came with so many good deals on arcade games, free party chat at a time where it was most needed, halo 3 online was a thing so noone gave a shit because gaming had peaked.

N*ntendo is just yellow kikes taking advantage of a sadly obsessed playerbase of manchildren that has been playing the same garbage for 30 years.

>being poor

Maybe I'm an individual and don't fit into your preconceived notions of consolfaggery.

And yet Nintenbros still support it. It doesn't matter how much they "call out" Nintendo's bullshit, if they pay for NSO they are part of the problem, and so are you.

Nintendofans are all the same, this doesn't apply to any other gaming platform fanbase.

pretty sure many people got it free via amazon prime, myself included.

lol

Of course you don't get all the games that were in PS+ for free lol

Whatever helps you sleep at night man.

Sure, Tell that to Gamestop.

Your still supporting it nintendodo

Of course this would be the first post. It's. Okay. When. X. Does. It. Everytime. Because OP included a nintendo pic, CLEARLY he's only upset about nintendo doing it. Has it ever occurred to your rat brain that maybe OP is primarily a nintendo consumer and so he only just realized that online subscription is cancer? That doesn't mean it's OKAY when other corporations do it, he just didn't care about the other consoles because he doesn't play them and isn't familiar with their services. And that's fine. It's like asking someone to donate to a charity for some obscure illness that they never heard about. Of course they won't give a shit until they are afflicted with said illness. So sorry OP triggered you by not including every corporate logo into his picture. You motherfucking retard. I'll make sure he doesn't fuck up next time.

>You replied to the two people replying to you you schitzo
You literally have a mental illness snoyfag.

Meabwhile they still pay for it lmao.

>paying to use a service that you already paid for on a console that was built to perform it for free.
You're literally just giving them money for no reason.

Didn't this paid online garbage start with Xbox? I was a kid when that garbage started so I couldn't help stop it, not like the outrage was loud enough to reach a kid who hardly touched online communities anyway.

LMAO he's happy about paying for games that he could play for free on an emulator. What a retard. Those games are practically worthless at this point.

25 euros a year is a very fair price if you ask me. It's like two euros a month.

I already have the entire library on my NES Mini and people have all of that on PC for free lol shut up fag.

how?

it's not okay when anyone does it faglord