So wht free games are they going to release for august?

So wht free games are they going to release for august?

Attached: ps plus.jpg (1200x800, 85K)

>free
Oh im laffin

Attached: PES 2019.png (216x215, 15K)

>""""free""""

Attached: 1492057382910.png (869x582, 209K)

>free

>Hitman: Blood Money
>Castlevania: SOTN
>Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
>PvZ: GW2
>Star Wars Battlefront 2
Xbox are objectively more generous with GWG.

>free

But you pay monthly user, how is that free?

Detroit become human is unironically one of the beat “free” games ps+ has had for a long fucking time

Hilarious and original, oh boy am I laffin up a storm. Its $60 dollars for a year, only retards pay the $10 a month renewal option, what are you too poor to spend that much?

Wait til tomorrow and find out. They're always announced on the last wednesday of the month

cope consolemonkey

Attached: 1562013824514.gif (371x371, 252K)

You know what I can get for $0 a year? 99% of all PC games (gotta rep that Hand Egg Simulator) and all previous console games, with a sprinkle of this gen's console games. Kill yourself.

Funny enough, they’ll occasionally announce it during the month we’e supposed to get the game if the wendsday/tuesday ends up being the next month, and they wait until the first full week of the month to release the game.

>paying twice to use your internet
lmao
>b-but it's only 60$! are you poor?
epic

we've had those games free in the past, glad you finally got them

I was so disappointed when I saw PES2019 but thank god they replaced it with Detroit at last moment
also, will they ever top this?

Attached: file.png (590x350, 339K)

>free

Ok user, I'm going to sell you a bike for a relatively large price, you take it home and go to use it outside but I stand at your door and say 'what are you doing? You have to pay me $60 a year to use that outside with other people'

You tell me 'thats not fair' and I say 'well no, it is fair because you also unlock these exclusive pathways for you to cycle on, sure they're old, have been abandoned by the local government for a couple of years and everyone's already been on them before when they were new. But that's such an amazing benefit isn't it?'

You'd tell me to fuck off, so that's what I'm telling you, fuck off.

enjoy your great pc online multiplayers like assfaggots and ponyRPfortress I guess

>he thinks only games advertised as F2P are the only games that are free
HAAH
WAAW

enjoy your epic store indies I guess

PIRACY YOU FOOL
GOD CONSOLE FAGGOTS ARE SO RETARDED

actually your mommy pays taxes for these roads and if she doesn't they'll lock her up, try harder next time kiddo

Nah, that’s just him. I count getting Yakuza 6 on ps4 for free as pirating

dayz or pubg

Even worse, so you're paying 3 times for your internet instead of the standard 2.

Not an argument, I accept your concession.

at least be grateful that you managed to convince your daddy to get you an office machine to pirate games you can't afford, but be aware that since you're contributing nothing to gaming your opinion doesn't matter at all. Don't @ me

Not an argument, dilate until the seething stops

>Don't @ me

Back to the 'front page of the internet' you go, faggot.

>Making excuses for paying for his internet twice

I'm not the one seething and trying to cope, user