When will we get a game about Skinwalkers and Fleshgaits?

When will we get a game about Skinwalkers and Fleshgaits?

Seems like the perfect time since sightings are on the rise in the US

Attached: 4C05EE1B-BFA0-4E51-A10B-912085DE7273.gif (412x442, 1.21M)

Other urls found in this thread:

openxcom.mod.io/the-x-com-files
zapatopi.net/treeoctopus/
youtube.com/watch?v=5dwL8ESU97s
youtube.com/watch?v=UE7YOJVSoIs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Highway_of_Tears
ebird.org/map/turvul?neg=true&env.minX=&env.minY=&env.maxX=&env.maxY=&zh=false&gp=false&ev=Z&mr=1-12&bmo=1&emo=12&yr=all&byr=1900&eyr=2019
youtu.be/o7VNVL3yKks?t=32
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beast_of_Gévaudan
youtu.be/f0vB1AR70DU?t=175
pinebarrensinstitute.com/fearsome-critters/2018/8/19/a-fearsome-critter-to-behold-the-fish-fox
cryptidz.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Fearsome_Critters
itsmth.fandom.com/wiki/Columbia_River_Sand_Squink
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'd hit that.

>Fleshgaits
What's that?

Sometimes I wish one of these paranormal things turned out to be real, the world is so fucking boring

Attached: 1555460533795.jpg (640x640, 60K)

Fuck Sk*nwalkers
Nightcrawlers are the real deal

Attached: tumblr_pc735dxvC41qb0bslo2_400.gif (320x235, 1.12M)

dude two guys in sheets lmao

>guys in sheets
>they don't have anything but legs.
idiot

With my truck

Those are gondolas
Leave gondolas alone, far away from the cesspool of the mainstream

Attached: d82.png (495x791, 10K)

Fuck that
Bring back aliens

Attached: Li_974890_7203796.jpg (1200x1500, 244K)

This are just some trousers in the wild. What a magnificent view to behold. A shame people hunt and kill them for legwear

>since sightings are on the rise in the US
Are they? I hope there's some good reading to be had from that.
Anyway, I think a movie would be a better fit than a game.

The name of an internet horror story. Honestly just the same as Skinwalkers.

Thank you, user. This is now an Area 51 thread.

Attached: 7FA482F2-3AEC-4A97-AA3B-27E79B1EDAED.jpg (1333x1056, 602K)

The Pants With Nobody Inside Them

STANDING BLOWJOBS

Attached: dc6afc_7199039.png (4000x3867, 3.83M)

aight

Attached: +_03d5472d5560cfe72d5a065d922d38d1.jpg (1200x2035, 338K)

Attached: Always+start+the+week+with+some+trash+e6+elfen+lied_badfb0_7191014.jpg (640x967, 112K)

Attached: 60666F85-645A-49A5-BC17-9A5CE08D0B00.jpg (1907x1222, 990K)

Attached: +_ca498752a74f2e880e89e14fdba40100.png (1200x1280, 560K)

Attached: +_9a41da22ed8ffe450f384e3302384cbc.jpg (1200x1201, 231K)

Attached: Briefing_1e50b9_7198881.jpg (1200x1175, 173K)

Attached: DE22781A-0B2E-4D1A-A605-1FC5168BD82D.jpg (300x300, 22K)

when you stop starting skinwalker threads with pictures of huldras

pure sex

(Truck is what I call me penus hehe)

Attached: Legs_f27f70_7189737.jpg (712x711, 82K)

Love these monster threads on Yea Forums, as usual, how does your state measure up?

Attached: 1561042830364.jpg (600x494, 64K)

Attached: Turns+out+the+aliens+were+the+clappers+all+along_9888cd_7188470.jpg (800x694, 70K)

>Listening to astonishing legends series on skinwalker ranch
>All the reports of natives seeing people and approaching them on dirt roads only to see they have the head of a dog

Attached: 1539225199350.png (250x250, 99K)

Attached: +_3be1cf8b81fe44b22bd885ecb59a86fc.gif (300x167, 48K)

wtf the deadpool movie has erotic gore?

>tfw Fallout 76 has all these cool cryptid monsters
>They look and sound fantastic, probably some of the best depiction of American Cryptids
>Stuck in a shitty online Fallout game

Attached: 1563921632811.png (568x510, 227K)

>skinwalker
what are you 12?

>tfw no alien gf
>tfw no monster monster gf

Attached: 1553370485799.jpg (970x545, 46K)

thunderbirds are fucking real dude.
t. oklahoman

Attached: 66935391_1344192369078904_3365361112710119424_n.jpg (620x536, 34K)

LIKE 10 FUCKING NESSIES HOLY SHIT THAT'S SO LAME

Yeah, that pisses me off. You can tell some of the people working on the story had passion for those cryptids, but couldn't do anything more except "collect 40 Mothman wings for a soup"
Makes you wonder why they didn't just do 76 with the Capital Wasteland, instead of wasting a whole state that doesn't see much use in media.

>moved to CO recently because of job
>last weekends deep woods camping trip scared the shit out of me and my bud

Everything was fine until we heard some FUCKED up sounding screaming really close to us that sounded like a woman, and it was like 2 am. We took shifts staying up the rest of the night, we both heard footsteps near our campsite numerous times and he swears he saw "something".
We went to the police after we got back to town and told them. They were very interested, took a bunch of notes, marked locations on map, etc.

Basically innawoods shit really is fucking spooky and not some dumb /k/ meme.

Attached: 12170714.jpg (250x250, 54K)

What the fuck is erotic about that pic for you?

Attached: cropped5094512247750834283.jpg (750x1029, 99K)

Yea deep woods are crazy it's almost like they are full of animals that make noise and move around at night

It's a travesty that 76 is 76, because it's so clear that some of those people gave it their all.

Fuck it, I just want a game where you capture randomly created Cryptids.

Yeah man, those new hybrid owls that perfectly replicate the screams of a woman are crazy.

is there no way to back port some of that stuff to FO4 so its preserved in some way when 76 inevitably gets taken offline?

Reddit

That alien looks like it’s being pumped by an invisible dick.

>we live in a timeline where area 51 staff had to be briefed what ''naruto running'' is how to counter it
>a room full of chads had listen about animu and animespergs and what a threat they are to a military installation

Attached: 1353693027564.jpg (340x340, 22K)

I think mountain lions are the cat that sounds like a woman when they scream, but holy shit I'd never want to hear that out in the woods at night.

millenials are pretty reddit

Attached: images.jpg (228x221, 11K)

>sounded like a woman screaming
Mountain Lion

He's being torn in half with his arms tended to, they're articulated and lively. It's hella erotic!

As opposed to real gore, when people get torn in half, they probably don't have the time or the cognition to wrestle free. They just float in the air like lifeless blobs until the end!

I've also heard this. user is lucky they didn't get eaten.

Mountain lion my guy.

Which is actually fucking frightening, so you're correct. I live in CO and have had two run ins with the fuckers. You just moved here, so I'm guessing you don't have your gun license yet. Get one if you intend to continue camping in the woods/mountains.

Attached: me-in-area-51-expecting-to-clap-some-alien-cheeks-61138266.png (500x555, 118K)

Jesus christ user, you were being stalked/preyed on by a mountain lion. You're lucky as fuck neither of you were attacked and it decided to let you be for whatever reason.

There are plenty of animals that make noises that sounds like people screaming. Most woodland mammals, like foxes, do. They even do it in cities but it's obviously not as spooky to hear someone screaming in an urban area than it is in the woods.
Literally go onto youtube and search "X screaming like a person" and you'll see what I mean.

>beast of Bray road
The closest thing to me and probably one of the dumbest shit on there literally next to frogman

How soon until the raid anyway? I need to know when to check the body count.

Attached: Untitled-min.jpg (3417x4897, 2.97M)

What's the story?

The original date was a week ago

There's enough space to hide a head and a torso there.
There's a fucking meme image about a man wearing stretchy pants like that. Don't be a retard.

Damn. Should have known the pussies wouldn't cull themselves.

Area 51 meme starts getting traction, bored AF guys make a powerpoint about memes

Attached: jab5acn9xty11.jpg (1035x1059, 122K)

No it wasn't, it's September 20th, always has been.

Attached: ryuj1cpbzdi21.jpg (680x808, 77K)

briefing for Air Force personnel on the Area 51 raid

20th of september. But you know that only a handful of people will actually show up and they'll all be redditors who will take pictures next to the sign/that phonebox thing like every other tourist and maybe do some naruto running.
Still hope the military guns them down, though.

feels bad, man

Attached: 1023.jpg (300x180, 10K)

>That pic
Good pasta

Is this the/x/v/ thread?
>Live alone in a small apartment
>Hear multiple footsteps running around my house
>like a bunch of children stomping around
>nobody living under me
I've got like 3 crosses in this fucking room alone. I don't even believe in God anymore but I'm that creeped out.

Attached: 1527438228006.jpg (419x304, 24K)

>airforce base
>chads

Attached: 1564415374387.jpg (1280x1143, 80K)

I'm pretty sure there's a mod for Xcom like that

Attached: ufll6eh7u2e21.jpg (2048x1340, 553K)

>sasquatch
pretty well

SEETHING armycucks too cabbage brained to get into the airforce

Attached: 74D66F8399674315AC1CE2AD52936DFE.jpg (885x1254, 185K)

Remember they have to utilize their overinflated budgets, hence all the bullshit briefings and posters.

I hope there is so I can DL it later, you got any pointers?

Why not just ask Delta team SFOD to help with Area 51?

Attached: George_Washington.jpg (267x325, 14K)

>aliens arrive
>enslave us all and fuck our women
thanks a lot user. Faggot

>running around my house
>nobody living under me
So are the noises coming from inside your apartment or below it?

the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants?

I would

What makes you think i'm any kind of servicemen? I wasn't neglected as a child so I wasn't forced to join any form of military in order to pay for school/be able to kill people without getting arrested

Sure does take a lot of brain power to sit all day.

Shit, I didn't think about your feelings :(

I swear it's coming from inside. I can feel the vibrations.

Closest to me is Mothman, but I saw a thunderbird once. Dude, believe me, I swear I know what I saw.
I used to know a guy who was obsessed with mothman, finding this thing was his goal in life for a while.

nigga you got robbed

>a fucking octopus
>not even something like a giant monster
>just "oh no an octopus"
Oklahoma why?

X-com files. Attempt to taser a chupacabra, miss, get eaten by chupacabra.

I really hope some normalfag actually does try to storm Area 51 and gets shot

How close do they get?

That's just the foundation and supports straining everytime you take a step, fatty.

Do not interact with them. If you sense they are trying to interact with you ignore it. It will only give them power.

Nigger, you are going to die!

If it's an apartment build, it could literally be from anywhere.
I lived in one during the first year of uni and I could feel the banging from people fucking/dancing from multiple floors away.
There could also just be something living in the building, like a possum or racoon. Rats even make a lot of noise.
It's not ghosts, is what I'm saying.

Casual reminder: Area 51 workers are officially granted immunity to any crime committed on the base and lethal force is authorized past a certain point.

Attached: 1546330732104.jpg (875x1155, 148K)

>sightings are on the rise in the US
The US is desperate for attention these days due to a dying economy. Mystery solved.

Check piping maybe?

>doesn't believe in God
>thinks His symbols will work for you
Pointless man, they're powered by faith.

Howdy honey, nice howda.

Thats only so they can rape the aliens

Attached: Capture.jpg (365x286, 13K)

Check the windows for the unit below yours, at least one of them is unlocked.

Same rule applies to mcdonalds workers

>shitting on octopus
Imagine the bondage

>aliens
>rights

first of all you are stupid. Second of all, a cross does nothing, a cross alone is simply a torture device. A Crucifix or Rosary would do something, you know, if cryptoshit wasn't complete bull.

>openxcom.mod.io/the-x-com-files
It's a pretty good mod but it starts super fucking slow

Howdy

Memphre is Canadian. Stupid fucks.

>McD's workers have legal immunity and are authorized to use lethal force
where the fuck do you live

Fpbp

says the user that cant read a map.
Protip, everything directly north of Vermont is Canada.

It's only in america that they can do that

Its a giant demon Octopus.

THey could even impregnate our boipuccies and get away with it!?

Pet Semetary is literally about skinwalkers.

the whole story came from someone catching a pet octopus in freshwater. it is a normal ordinary octopus

at least everyone gets to have some fun before the totalitarian dystopia gets pushed into full effect

its not ordinary
zapatopi.net/treeoctopus/

i used to be in the USAF. i did "naruto" running during PT, but I called it "Ranma" running because fuck naruto and their fat fanbase

i hope they dont have me on a list now.

>all new york has is a nessie reskin
thanks

The most paranormal thing I've encountered was a small white fox(?) that seemed to glow. It was in a doorwau for a brief moment, staring at me, and then walked out the doorway. I was too stunned to really move toward it.

who's Champ?

Monster from lake Champlain

anyone else into this shit

Attached: 890007be04b757f93a7f3f1f0466b4e1_original[1].jpg (1552x873, 210K)

THIS SUNDAY

Ghosts aren't real, demons aren't real, cryptids aren't real. Every paranormal related event/experience has a logical explanation behind it, people just refuse to accept that because it's boring compared to what the mind can come up with. Stick to /x/.

Attached: D_yP1I7UEAAAnlv.jpg orig.jpg (1540x1768, 299K)

youtube.com/watch?v=5dwL8ESU97s

It's interesting but most media surrounding it sucks dick and despite there being a plethora of stories, they only ever focus on a couple of them and tell the most shallow versions of them possible.

Reminder: Area-51 security won't gun down thousands of american citizens, that would be too demoralizing for them and the population. They won't even need to anyway. Americans are too fat to walk through the desert and climb a wall.

all coincidences.
There are a lot of reason to go missing in the woods.
>get abducted
>ran away
>get eaten by animals
>get washed away
>buried by natural geological phenomenon
>taken by drug cartels
>raped basements

what video plz?

Explain the teleporting kids and shit that end up 12 miles over mountains away in a span of time that not even a professional hiker could do?

On top of that it's deadpool and he'll be fine afterward.

THICC

Attached: 1564081103552.jpg (3000x1687, 1.54M)

youtube.com/watch?v=UE7YOJVSoIs

Attached: FUCKING COUGARS.gif (284x180, 2.67M)

Honestly it was probably crows. I heard two crows doing a damn good imitation of someone screaming a couple weeks ago. never in my life heard crows make that sound before, but there you go.

this image just makes me sad now that panda is dead

Attached: D_zUrE-W4AAbzfh.jpg (1200x1200, 108K)

Panicked kids can cover a hell of a lot of distance.

Not 12 miles in 10 hours through dense mountain woods at the age of 4 or 5. Most of it was up or down hill.

>kid is scared
>boots it
>dies of injury and exhaustion 12km away
doesn't seem that crazy.

The kid didn't die, and it was in the span of 10 hours, as I just mentioned. That's the laziest explanation. You should look into the actual stories instead of just being a big brained skeptic to seem smart. It's actually pretty interesting shit that's on file.

>12km in 10 hours
>less than 2km/h
and this seems impossible to you?

Astonishing Legends podcast not a vid

reality>cryptids
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Highway_of_Tears

>a km is a mile

Is it a good vibration?

THAT QUESTION WILL BE ANSWERED THIS SUNDAY NIGHT

doesn't change my point in the slightest.

You clearly didn't even read what I said. 12 miles is a lot to cover through dense mountainous woods no matter who you are. The kid was found on the other side of a mountain 10 hours later, he was around 4 or 5 years old. If you think that's just normal every day life, you're full of shit.

The average human walking speed is over 3mph. You remind me of my retarded friend who does every sort of mental gymnastics in the book to believe in the supernatural.

Man leafland doesn't have many serial killers but the ones they do have a fucked right up

How is your/their explanation that the kid "teleported" any more reasonable than the kid traveling the distance themselves on foot? What evidence, other than a guy on the screen suggesting it could have been something paranormal, do you have that makes you feel it worth it to argue this might be the case?

>12 miles is a lot to cover through dense mountainous woods no matter who you are
sure, that doesn't mean it's impossible. in fact, clearly it is possible, since it happened in your example.
>If you think that's just normal every day life
i don't, getting lost in the woods is relatively abnormal and doesn't happen that often.

Healthy adult 5'10" male walking on flat ground unstopped in a straight line maybe

be prepared to fight a shitload of enemies in the beginning when you can only field 2 or 4 people and it takes a long time to get good weapons

That's cute you believe that. Besides I'm sure they would give warning shots and rubber bullets, and tear gas first.

Attached: greyhound-busb-460_784724c.jpg (460x288, 21K)

You faggots are pathetic and ignore every fact that you don't want to hear simply to sound intelligent. It's amazing. I didn't even say it was supernatural, it's an interesting story that's on file without explanation.
>Mountains
>dense woods
>I'll ignore those details and quote a fact I got from IFLS

I didn't mean literal teleportation, and I never said it was supernatural. Keep it up debate class.

Children can run far faster than 3mph.

They won't shoot if we bring Mexicans with us to the raid.

reminder that this guy is free and has changed his name

I do'nt even know wtf the story is about but if the kid is only 4 years old he's not going 3 mph through a dense forest.

12km in 10 hours is literally below average walking speed. Have you ever moved in your life?

lol

>Mountains
>dense woods
Children can both free climb and fit through small spaces far more efficiently than adults can. You really want to believe that this couldn't have happened according to the laws of physics, but in reality it's just an outlying situation.

I remember seeing one of those as a kid. Used to call them Skinnydoops.

they only need to move 1.2 mph to cover that distance in that time.
literally crawling speed.

Foreskin conspiracy

It varies. Sometimes it's close by around me, other times its halfway across the room.
Nice try faglord. It happens even when I'm laying down.

>>Mountains
>>dense woods
you know that kids are very light and small, right? have you ever seen a kid playing on a jungle gym?

Without any water? The dehydration alone will weaken them and slow them down.

>I didn't mean literal teleportation, and I never said it was supernatural.
You literally said "explain the teleporting kids". And if that's not what you actually think happened, what are you even suggesting happened?
"oh it's not supernatural but it sure wasn't the kid making his own way!" So what was it then?

This isn't "sounding intelligent", it's literally just using middle school level critical examination.

t. have never been on a mountain in their lives

The amount of boring "ACKSHUALLY" fedora tipping faggotry in this thread is hilarious. I haven't seen this level of garbage in years, thought those kind had died out.

I have been. Have you?

Pic related is a mountain. If you can't climb over it in 10 hours you're a retard.

Attached: small-mountain.jpg (550x367, 18K)

>that
>mountain

lol

They are the main horror monster in Until Dawn

I know you think you're being subtle, but you haven't been since the beginning. Save this to your "epic trolling" folder though for r/Yea Forums though.

Highway of Tears isn't even that scary though and its not a mystery why so many women die there. Most of the deaths around there have been natives, which isn't a surprise because of how absolute trash the reserves and their communities are in general. Even outside of the reserves natives tend not to do so great, with the women especially being poor and often living on their own, making them relatively easy targets.

>Connecticut Melon Heads aren't on the list

For shame. Though they're more like deformed backwoods people than cryptids.

Yes, it's part of the Shafa Mountains. Sre you just pretending to be stupid?

>Swamp ape
I thought he was called the skunk ape. Oh well thats mine i guess

>he thinks your average mountain are the rockies or the appalachians
fucking americans.

It's skunk ape for sure, and not even the most notorious beast in Florida.

Attached: florida man.jpg (399x750, 96K)

We have smaller mountains too and we recognize them as such

>if you deny that a kid couldn't have walked over a mountain in 10 hours you're a fedora tipper
>unlike me, the cool chad, who believes in magical teleporting children.

this. no other Cryptid can even hope to compete with the Florida man

Attached: file.png (2996x1680, 3.22M)

Skinwalker

Attached: 1563642347742.jpg (460x460, 32K)

Is Florida man just a term for when they don't want to specify where the guy comes from?

I love watching /x/ schizos post outside of their containment board. There literally must be zero dissent over there because when they come into contact with it it's like watching a retard juggle.

It would not incapacitate them instantly, neither would dehydration occur instantly.
They still have adrenaline glands and can go quite a far.

>Try to make creature scary
>Make it cutely and shyly hide behind a tree after looking at someone
What did they mean by this?

When you don't have anything objective to rebut, its best to shut the fuck up and not embarrass yourself further.

It's a special term to specify it's a man from florida

Psi exists

Attached: Screenshot_20190721-201611.png (1280x720, 270K)

Its a term for a male that comes from florida.

I see.

Attached: D_bk-ChUwAEINON orig.jpg (611x800, 69K)

Jersey Devil is right up there with Mothman, so pretty good.

I have lived in Oklahoma for over half my life, explored a lot of central OK's spoopy hotspots, and I have NEVER heard of this. All of our lakes are fucking manmade for christ's sake. We do have a really spoopy forest where every tree is planted exactly 5 feet apart from each other. Very easy to get lost. At the center of the forest is a large tree stump that is clearly used in some sort of pagan/wiccan ritual.

>Oceanic feeling

Dont you only need a GT of like fuckin 100 for airforce lmao

That's not true.

>kansas
>have to leech off of thunderbird or ozark howler
eh
my dad told me skinwalker stories when i was a kid

>everything needs to have a le epic girl chan version of it

Attached: 1561824637363.gif (248x240, 777K)

You can go 10 hours without water even when moving a distance for 10 hours. Sorry to say. Kids are more resilient than they seem.

Oceanic feeling is a psychological term coined by Romain Rolland and popularized by Sigmund Freud in his books The Future of an Illusion (1927) and Civilization and Its Discontents (1929/1930). It is a sensation of an indissoluble bond with the external world in its integral form.[1] According to Rolland, this feeling is the source of all religious energy which permeates in various religious systems. This feeling is an entirely subjective fact and is not an article of faith. Rolland's view is that one may justifiably call oneself religious on the basis of this oceanic feeling alone, regardless if the adherent renounces every belief and every illusion.[2] On the other hand, Freud cannot sympathize with such feeling since he admits he cannot find it in himself. It is not easy, he says, to analyze emotions scientifically. To Freud, this feeling is a fragment of infantile consciousness when the infant begins to differentiate himself from his human and non-human environment. In his opinion, there is not a strong enough need for it to be the source of all religious energy. Freud does not deny that this feeling may occur in people and offers a psychoanalytical explanation.[3]

>doesn't know about Florida Man and his exploits

It's the site of the last Ent Moot

shut up N. Tigger

Tell me about his adventures.

Attached: D_fEDRrVUAEL4Rd orig.jpg (708x1000, 97K)

Why did he have an area full of monitors playing full screen gifs of himself?

If the kid didn't die what did he say that happened?
Also what proof is there that the whole thing happened in the first place? What is the source?

What’s better? Skinwalkers or Wendigos?

Attached: D7875392-F2FD-4FD2-A163-3AA23141AE42.jpg (730x1000, 168K)

user, you can't just say that without greentexting that story.

You don't have to post the wiki description for me to understands it's horseshit. Not at all suprised that Freud is involved either.

Woildn't you

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it is someone's shitty OC version of the basic skinwalker.

It goes deeper than this, user. He knows no bounds.

Attached: 1451602938698.jpg (750x4250, 1.24M)

Wendigos are STR based and Skinwalkers are DEX based

I assumed you thought it was just a silly sounding term

>user do you want to play vidya with me?

>Hello kind sir can you spare a moth a ride to the local gas station?

Attached: FFC442F4-ECEB-4194-BF65-95F9A9D56CAB.jpg (640x400, 50K)

YES!

You got me there

How do you rape a basement? Could you provide me with a video? I would like to try to masturbate to this.

>but I saw a thunderbird once. Dude, believe me, I swear I know what I saw.

I want to hear about it.

Have you seen depictions of what a wendigo can do? They're basically STR, DEX, and CON combined.

Sure bud, hop in. Not from around here?

Attached: g2cfbeZ.png (263x305, 10K)

What does mothman actually do?

Endures

>walk outside
>look at sky
>big bird
I'm sorry, I wish it were more exciting but that's literally it. Just a gigantic fucking (seemingly) plane sized bird flying across the sky.
In reality, it was probably some perspective fuckery, but I got a good long look at it, and its apparent size remained consistent.

come on in

Attached: file.png (1070x776, 642K)

Attached: wanna.jpg (321x322, 24K)

Shit.

Attached: 1474693324392.png (224x205, 55K)

what is frogman?

>tfw no creepy looking cryptid wife to have a wholesome comfy life in the woods with,
I like to think all the creepy crawlers just need a hug and possibly a fug.

Much more interesting to me. The first time I heard of a "skinwalker" story about it replacing people and them trying to mimic humans I got really interested. Then when I researched more I just got retarded navaho witch shit which is just them wearing animal skins and projecting their animal forms like a bunch of faggot furries. Fleshgaits is where it's at.

Albino gondolas

>mfw not only is this cryptid real it has a body count

Attached: 99095811-C38D-4029-A38B-196A05EB3983.jpg (514x419, 49K)

Location? I mean honestly from that description it could just be a vulture or a condor.

>vast majority of cryptids are always made/described to look terrifying by human standards "signifying how dangerous they are"
>despite the vast majority of the most dangerous animals on earth looking cool/cute

What is it?

It’s a fucking wolf. Literally just a wolf.

>I’m new here I’m looking for a bridge also you might not want to be on that bridge tomorrow just a friendly warning

Attached: 6024BAE8-A65C-432E-A944-99D38E34E59E.jpg (800x450, 80K)

Fennecs are immune to scorpion venom.

Thanks for the warning Friendly Neighborhood Mothman.

Who said Mothman was ugly?

Attached: ADEC183E-CD34-4C27-9D6B-BEBDC3C121BB.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

Monsters are usually pretty scary user

Even normal big animals scare people, if a bear can terrify you of course a bear-sized moth will

Southern Indiana. I haven't seen vultures or condors around here, but I don't discredit the idea it was just a relatively large, non-cryptid bird. It just looked fucking massive, and I've never seen anything like it since.

I was actually going to make a joke about a Worg

Howdy

Oh my God no, a moth-sized bear.

I love moths, I bet Mothman is really fluffy and cute.

Attached: sfw_moth_aud0514_m15.jpg (2400x1350, 297K)

Fuck dude, I hope I don't live anywhere near that.
Sure thing, you organizing for a protest or something?

Attached: 1559100479974.gif (600x600, 859K)

What's a bear-sized moth gonna do? Be fuzzy at you? We don't even have mouths or claws.

Attached: capture_01.png (635x914, 242K)

A hundred moth-sized bears. Moths can get fucking huge dude. I remember seeing one with a body that was like a fucking brat in size. Either that or it was a bat with fucked sonar.

Turkey vultures are dense AF in Indiana

ebird.org/map/turvul?neg=true&env.minX=&env.minY=&env.maxX=&env.maxY=&zh=false&gp=false&ev=Z&mr=1-12&bmo=1&emo=12&yr=all&byr=1900&eyr=2019

Attached: vulture 2.jpg (640x480, 158K)

what i mean is that while a bear would be scary to come across, they look cute and fuzzy in pictures.
All cryptids are drawn/pictured to be scary but only by our own standards. It's why I don't understand how people can think they exist - how do they explain that they all just so happen to look terrifying and only by the standards that a modern human would see as terrifying?

What did moth man have against that bridge?

Skinwalker is literally the alien creature from Xtro.

Attached: xtro.jpg (600x399, 21K)

I like Goatman stories, at least that long one that kinda started it all.The idea of that thing getting inside and just having weird small seizures at the center of the room and you being only one wake but too afraid to even move or to even speak just looks so spooky in my mind. I also really like the idea that Goatman isn't even really dangerous, it just tries to fit in because it finds humans interesting and thinks they are all having fun while actually being a good guy, but failing to understand human interactions so he comes off as creepy as hell. Maybe it was actually just trying to protect humans from flesgoats? Ever realize how it never hurts anyone? Imagine if humans would have never seen anything like a dog before, and then one day while camping a dog comes up and starts to act like, well, a dog. Humans would run around scared out of their minds, while the dog would run after them thinking they are playing. But if something actually dangerous would come, the dog would protect them. I feel like that's the kind of guy Goatman is. A misunderstood protector from bullshit animals or from dangerous things, like fleshgoats. Fuck those guys.

a wolf that managed to cause so much trouble it singlehandedly created the werewolf myth

Attached: 72BCC200-CA3D-42B2-B05B-B3888BF7A902.jpg (2963x2960, 719K)

>Be Bong
>Get a better Mothman
Feels good.

Attached: Owlman.jpg (197x255, 4K)

Earth "men" can't compete

Attached: ayy.jpg (736x522, 42K)

Redpill me on black eyed kids.

They eat black eyed peas

We have the best cryptids
>Beast of bodmin moor
>something is killing and gutting sheep with surgical precision
>"IT MUST BE A BIG BLACK CAT, LADS"

judging how big things are on sky can sometimes play tricks on your perception. It was likely a big bird your brains though was higher than it was so your brain told you WATCH OUT IT'S A PLANE SIZED BIRD! Ever seen how moon sometimes looks quite massive?

Is that that one in France or whatever? I liked the 2 hour documentary History Channel had on it like 10 years ago.

yes

Could be, they seem to be very dense specifically where I live. But this thing didn't look like a turkey vulture from what I'm seeing looking at pictures of them. And when I say it looked massive, I mean unbelievably huge.
Still, I'm sure it was something completely mundane, memory sure as hell isn't perfectly accurate.
Now I'm just wondering how the fuck I've lived here my whole life and have never seen a turkey vulture even once.

not that i like dudes but what's wrong with dilf? it's just milf with dudes right

also what's the one in the distance above tomboy?

Amazing. What happens if you let them in?

Until Dawn had Wendigos, not Skinwalkers.

>Now I'm just wondering how the fuck I've lived here my whole life and have never seen a turkey vulture even once.

idk, they're pretty based. They used to sit on my deck and just perch there. They're pretty bro tier. Just look for big black birds circling in the sky, it's them. You've probably seen them a ton and just didn't know it.

Attached: 1506748689288.jpg (2048x1365, 372K)

They replace all your food with black-eyed peas.
And then eat it all.

If you're going to be a skeptic, you shouldn't be a brainlet. The most obvious explanation is that they're puppets.

Attached: 41ae13bf5ae7067f93a33494142cb64e.jpg (900x1271, 268K)

>you can become a cryptid if you wear a costume and go around slapping people
youtu.be/o7VNVL3yKks?t=32

Attached: 1415060003914.jpg (900x1262, 333K)

Attached: 1521625741614.jpg (640x186, 23K)

Attached: 1402317035461.jpg (1136x1692, 168K)

Tallflat furry

>it's just milf with dudes right
You would think that wouldn't you?

Attached: 1553493886074.jpg (750x750, 78K)

More specifically, it's called the Loveland Frog. From Loveland, Ohio. It's literally just a large, bipedal frog. Some reports say it has a wand that can shoot fire.

I bet none of you have a batfrog.

Attached: Water_leaper.jpg (300x265, 12K)

Crows are no joke, they're the only other animal besides man that alter objects to make tools and doesmt just use them in their natural state like apes
They also show advanced problem solving skills

t. actual fucking faggot

Attached: 1412479332175.jpg (1003x1200, 637K)

>Pet Semetary is literally about skinwalkers.
It's about wendigo dumb ass, and most of you use skin walker wrong anyway as well

It's actual name is the Loveland Frog. Basically two separate accounts of man sized frog creatures, usually 3, occurring in 1955.

Puppets Who Kill?

How is it about wendigo? The kid didn't cannibalize anybody and the father didn't hurt anything that could have been within Wendigo territory.

Named Budd, Wise and Earl, no doubt

>Ozark Howler
Yeah, no one has even heard of that shit. Sounds like one guy just took a few idiots' story as actual local folklore.

This happened because a child was watching Alien while his parents were fighting or he was getting abused afterwards

Pregnant

Cait Sith is based on a real animal, shame it's kind of lame
Just a really big black cat.

Attached: KellascatAron.jpg (400x290, 18K)

The Xenomorph is an inherently sexual design

That's because faggots on /x/ would use the gif of that for every fucking Skinwalker thread to imply that was their true form or some shit, because many people have never seen Xtro.

That's just a low-level RPG enemy, the kind of monster that shows up right outside the hero's home town

>since sightings are on the rise in the US

Attached: 1490083733951.jpg (453x604, 45K)

id fuck her long and slow until she leaked my seminal fluid from all holes if you know what i mean

Wendigos it's not even a contest

Someone post it pls

>implying it's difficult to get into the air force or any other branch for that matter

You mean jews. Like lots and lots of Jews.

Based schizo

Attached: 5200ACF6-D121-4B7D-AA60-9A5D62C8C7FE.jpg (500x491, 96K)

Go to bed Remenah.

About Skinwalkers, probably never. Indigenous Americans would kick off about it. To them its taboo, no-one is supposed to know about that shit other than magic men.

It was bigfoot, my dude

SEETHING chairforce armchair general cuck too weak bodied to get into the Marines. Why am I not surprised that someone who gets paid to play glorified video games is on Yea Forums?

I think it's the beast of geveran or whatever its spelled. An unusually huge wolf that killed people in France. Even it's cubs were fuck huge.

Yeah I knew I was right. Read up on it, it's really interesting, nigga.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beast_of_Gévaudan

don't look outside tonight

Maybe an unknown descendant of Dire Wolves that never got small?

I want to ride its cock.

Wendigos. They are like the beefed up version of the skinwalker and they do not give a fuck, but they are hard as fuck to create. You gotta get a manic human and force them into dire straights then make them eat multiple loved ones before they psychologically break down and turn into a wendigo. Skinwalkers are just spooky men who can turn into wolves or whatever.

I liked the one theory that it was a hyena that some retard brought up from Africa and let loose when he realized he couldn't care for it.

10 hours of hiking can easily get you to 14 miles. I used to hike 10-15 mile days in eight hours with a 40lb pack. It's entirely plausible that someone would just walk 12 miles in 10 hours.

so Yea Forums what would you do if you encountered a cryptid?

Encounter it and then go home

"Hello"

Take a video of it, maybe call the cops to come get it if this is happening around my house

Depends, if it's vaguely humanoid, fuck it
If not, try and fuck it

Depends on the cryptid, but probably die.
Why do you think there's no credible videos of them, anons?

skinwalkers aren't dangerous

>Why do you think there's no credible videos of them, anons?

Attached: C115EB1C-A916-4359-9C70-157189362F6D.jpg (671x461, 38K)

I suppose I shouldn't worry about it, right?

That's what you'd want us to believe you awkward flesh stealing weirdos

Lighten up guys. I'm sure there's some floors that need cleaning in the airforce. There's something that even you guys can't mess up.

Attached: elsmug.jpg (510x439, 35K)

Holy fuck this is hot

Why do non-indigenous people think Skinwalkers are just "monsters" or "creatures" that can transform? They're indigenous magic men who abused their magic. How you actually turn into a skinwalker is only known to magic men and varies from tribe to tribe.

>Why aren't there credible videos of them.
Because all cryptid legends occurred in time periods where there were no easy ways of capturing what was seen. This means they are all likely delusional misinterpretations of natural things. Instances of this phenomenon still occur, but people have cameras/smartphones now. So they'll film it, realize it was some animal or some shit and the mystery is killed before it even starts.

Some shit is obvious, like the Flatwoods monster. It's an Owl, people just merged some tree it was on as some sort of green cloak.

Just a cougar you faggor

he's fictionally the same as a banshee expect instead of screaming he waits around spookily to try and stop harm from befalling people
for that reason, i bugs me when he's shown as a villain
as far as i'm aware, mothman doesn't have a body count in of himself

>Why do non-indigenous people think Skinwalkers are just "monsters" or "creatures" that can transform
>How you actually turn into a skinwalker is only known to magic men and varies from tribe to tribe.

Seems like an open and shut case

>fictionally
functionally

Then how do you explain the smells of gas and possibility of a ship? Owls don't do that.

That's rich coming from a brainlet cannon fodder

there's nothing on that map but I've experienced some spooky shit in the woods in Maine

Attached: mia.gif (500x454, 198K)

Maine is up in no man's land, i'd be surprised if you didn't

ayy

>in Maine taking a walk in the forest
>you hear a branch snap
>turn around to see where it came from
>spot Stephen King ducking behind a tree

>MA
CONFOUND THOSE DOVER DEMONS

Attached: file.png (400x308, 254K)

HILARIOUS AREA 51 MEMES SO FUCKING FUNNY

Attached: are.jpg (720x875, 89K)

Most of the cryptids are legit horror incarnate. Doubt anyone here could outrun or fight any of them.

Yo that mina pic hot af,sauce

> Doubt anyone here could outrun or fight any of them.
i can

Attached: 1561767080154.jpg (1024x912, 61K)

You remind me of this, enjoy the read

Attached: Super bouncy ball and crawlspace.png (1647x2609, 2.7M)

god damn those thighs

Attached: sweat3.jpg (300x300, 47K)

Whatever Jerma you couldn't even kill Bigfoot when you had a RIFLE

This tbqh, The Florida Man might be the most dangerous entity in this world

Attached: 1546402567517.jpg (1482x2047, 541K)

God the wendigo freaks me the fuck out man. Thing is so damn scary doesn’t help I live in central maine

Kek, why is it that every news story from Florida always seems insane?

Florida's arrest records are public unlike a lot of places so they're prime reporting material

those top two florida men are downright wholesome

I really want some more Gray horror shit, they're fucking uncanny and horrifyign when done right.

Attached: grayys.jpg (1120x640, 56K)

Attached: 1536350171606.jpg (241x228, 8K)

Uuhhmmmm

Attached: 1529367393264.jpg (600x600, 64K)

Florida is just burger Australia
Prove me wrong.

you forgot the OG monster

Attached: 1522249369035.jpg (630x1011, 543K)

I want to marry Mothman!

This. I would kill for a new Area 51 game. Except this time lean more into horror.

>brits sent the crazies down to australia
>americans stealthily pipe the crazies down to florida
it all makes sense

If there's one cryptid you wouldn't want to even be near, what would it be?
For me, it's Dogman. All the fucking stories about it fucking up sasquatches and just patiently watching people while still having a look that makes it clear it's out to kill them eventually is horrifying.

Attached: dogmann.jpg (500x667, 31K)

Attached: 1556591435145.gif (450x302, 490K)

It's name is Dogman

Bigfoot and nessie, the two biggest cryptids, look exactly like animals that currently exist or previously existed. You're a retard.

Attached: 1563499693285.jpg (442x460, 52K)

>pregnant bad
>homosexuality pretending to be straight good

>aliens
actually they're are demons.

Hey mothman,do these pants make my butt look fat?

wendigo for sure

I've had a similar experience with "shadow people" in NC. I stayed with a buddy and he claims he saw an entity floating above me. I was asleep but I felt sleep paralysis but I was able to fight it off (I got a strong will). The odd part is that there was blood under my pillow the next day.

Who'd win in a fight between every cryptid ever?

Attached: 139472134981234.jpg (476x501, 44K)

Shoot it and bring its corpse in for researching. I'm a FloridaMan; there are no more terrifying cryptids than I.

Some accounts of the Wendigo say they can literally warp through space and time to hunt their prey, so I imagine it'd win.

Mothman has the advantage due to him merely being around meaning disaster will happen.

Attached: mothman.png (2163x1024, 252K)

Goatman cause even if I defeat him his curse lasts forever

Add
>so unpopular it didn't get a movie for nearly a decade after its meme heyday
to Slenderman

>humidity and sunlight degrades the sanity of white people
i knew it.

>tfw army CHAD with a 92 on my ASVAB
Get on my level airforce cuck

Attached: BBM (33).jpg (946x1132, 128K)

Me on the bottom right.

Reminder that it's fucking impossible logistically for all those people to be out in the desert over 50 miles from vegas AND then charge over 26 miles from the closest legal point to be near area 51

kind of circular logic but ok user

Go back to /int/

Goatmen and skinwalkers, honestly.
The idea of one of those things peeking out at me from behind my curtains is pretty creepy, and that's not even going into the whole "imitation" gimmick.

Yeah and the cactus cat was actually just settlers seeing bobcats resting on cacti.

Attached: article-2029555-0D8D222F00000578-442_468x342.jpg (468x342, 44K)

Too bad that isn't a cryptid, it's a part of native american mythology.

STRAIGHT OUTTA HELL
ONE OF A KIND

>pregnant shouldn't be bad
give your kids some privacy, they're still growing up and rapid motions + changes in their surrounding area can risk miscarriage
>trap good
did we see the same image?

More like the original was the mating between humans and neanderthals that lead to the """people""" in europe that basically ruined the world with all the colonialism.

Mechagamezilla put it best: if you actually encounter something paranormal, you'll be scarred for life.
youtu.be/f0vB1AR70DU?t=175

The only difference between cryptids and mythology is how modern they are. They're all just stupid shit people swear really exists.

i never know what to think about skinwalker ranch.
it has all of those crazy stories, and then robert bigelow funds research of that place for years, and the weird shit piles up even higher.
kind of makes me think that if our universe is a simulation, some admin is just screwing around and spawning random shit into the game

pinebarrensinstitute.com/fearsome-critters/2018/8/19/a-fearsome-critter-to-behold-the-fish-fox
cryptidz.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Fearsome_Critters
itsmth.fandom.com/wiki/Columbia_River_Sand_Squink

Attached: Sand_squink_0.jpg (600x714, 142K)

>trap good
he’s talking about tomboy
shit taste, that one

>Canada is the Nessie homeworld

>helping my sister clean her house to rent it out
>taking a break in the living room with my mother
>door is open
>messing with phone until i see something out of the corner of my eye
>someone leaving the house
>jump up and run outside
>whoever left just vanished
>mom saw it too
there was no way that anybody leaving the house would have been able to disappear the way that person did.

>sister asks me to spend the night over there with her so she can watch the house
>start feeling pressure in house
>nobody can sleep
>laying awake for hours
>once it hits 3 A.M. eyes start to droop closed
>as soon as i'm about to finally fall asleep, somebody grabs my shoulders and shakes me awake
>me and my sis just get the fuck out of there
i don't know what to think

Attached: 1554866737542.png (394x394, 168K)

how is tomboy "homosexuality pretending to be straight"?

>a sleep
>wake up to a shadow thing trying to get on me
>fight it off and it goes away
still have no idea what that thing was, not the only time it happend

Attached: 1560470908980.gif (498x498, 275K)

I didn't know Fitz had a third channel

it's funny how life can just spawn elite units sometimes.
there's also that giant croc or alligator in africa or whatever that was fucking huge and would just murder things for fun

Attached: sankebetsu brown bear attack.jpg (480x360, 55K)

I'm not supposed to talk about this but
>Been having a streak of Nightmares for months
>They all happen in my Apartment and a lot of screaming in my ear
>on top of that things started getting fucky with my computer chair rolling sometimes and door closing for no reason
>Mother is a religious catholic who brings a fucking Witch of all things to the house
>Witch backs up and says my Room is all kind of fucked, like she actually get scared and says she can't be here and goes back outside to the porch
>Mother then calls a priest to bless the place
It's been like two days and nothing has really been out of the ordinary

>wanting to fuck a masculine looking person
>straight
dilate

Same things moths do but in a bigger shape

Attached: 0f9.jpg (680x414, 65K)

ah his name is gustave
he has allegedly killed 300 people and is bulletproof

Attached: 7s420m5lyc311.jpg (480x360, 12K)

GRIFFITH!

Attached: DjmHizB.jpg (733x800, 228K)

so what crazy bullshit can actually exist?
there is so much bullshit to sort through, but what in your opinion has a chance of being real?

tomboys are not masculine looking, that'd be reverse traps (girls that dress up like guys)
a tomboy is a girl with boyish interests like cars, sports, hitting the gym, etc. looks play no part of this

Attached: ironic shitposting.jpg (680x771, 107K)

>tomboys are not masculine looking
quality shitpost from a raging faggot trying to cope

A manmoth?

Attached: Karl.jpg (225x225, 6K)

>Every paranormal related event/experience has a logical explanation behind it
to describe some paranormal events the only explaination is "you're hallucinating" which isnt that convincing

>i do not care for definitions, what i say is what is real
okay fag

Attached: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).jpg (300x100, 18K)

>bears
>cute and fuzzy in pictures
grizzlys are hideous and terrifying

Attached: Brown_Bears_Roar_530504_3840x2400.jpg (3840x2400, 2.84M)

>look for "anime tomboy on jewgle"
>flat chested short haired boy clothes wearing androgynous characters
>guize i'm straight
ok sodomite