Those... BIRD LIKE creatures!

those... BIRD LIKE creatures!
EDF thread

doing dlc1 hardest\inferno

Yea Forums
rage
pirate

Attached: why am i so winged and bird like.jpg (1400x1650, 353K)

Other urls found in this thread:

myanimelist.net/people/18511/Ai_Kakuma
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I keep calling them Birds online, people don't get it
They get Ayys but they don't get Humans
You've ruined me Yea Forumsdf

damn
where are the reinforcements

That's because they're called flying aggressors.

They're always called flying types, and that angers me.

well since no one joined im gonna either play with pubs or offline

if anyone wants to do hardest dlc missions reply to me we could team up

Is there a way to exchange lobby with room music?

Aggressor is a type.

I wish someone told me about the fucking super-jump functionality for Fencer sooner.
I was desperately struggling with multiple levels on Hard as a Fencer, asking around for some tips to make encounters with Deroys and Mother Monsters easier... Turns out I did not know about the literally most powerful feature of the fucking Fencer all together. Now Hard feels like an absolute breeze.

How hard are the dlc missions? I'm up to 34 on hardest, I don't wanna walk in undergeared if that'll just make things harder.

I can't get the DLC till the 9th
I actually need to get on it and clear the game on hard with one class, instead of doing what I'm currently doing which is doing all the missions as every class
Cleared 1-40 on hard with every class, highest mission cleared is 47 with Air Raider
Its mostly because there's never rooms doing missions I want to do so I end up doing earlier missions as another class till they get to the mission I want and then The Lobby Closes

depends on how good a player you are, and what difficult you're playing on. you're going to get fucking destroyed though on hard or above until you have high armor.

i went to dlc after finishing campaign on hard online
its fine desu

become a based pirate

how hard are silver spider for you?

Honestly, you get destroyed on Inferno even at armor cap. I did DLC Mission 14 last night and watched as a single gold ant did 30k damage in one hit to my tank. The armor cap for that stage is like 12,600.

No I'm not a cunt, I actually support devs for games I like.

rude

What are these random dc's??

fuck knows

probably steam errors

Desync is fun.

Attached: it-dodged.webm (960x540, 2.9M)

THIS IS DE 2 02

>Beating the outpost with 4 rangers on inferno
wew

King Crimson!

It's killing me that they are calling the frogs humans. "They look just like us!" I'm going to fucking explode.

Attached: nani.gif (382x290, 2.05M)

IN past games they called the jumping spiders giant insects, they're arachnids!

>teleports behind you
it would've been absolutely beautiful if it killed you after that.

Don't know what I was going to accomplish with a shotgun. Should've just blown him up with the launcher.

Attached: air-raider-panics.webm (854x480, 2.77M)

Starting a HARD buyfag lobby from mission 83 going as far as possible.
name:Yea Forumsdf
pass:rage

Attached: 20190729153708_1.jpg (1920x1080, 491K)

on mission 84
2 slots open

Attached: 20190714073926_1.jpg (1920x1080, 361K)

can save be transferred from yar-har to legit, or am I out about 15 hours of progress?

should be possible, just copy paste the folder into the right spot in My Documents

holy fuck how do i do mission 3 dlc on inferno?
its fucking impossible

Kill all the enemies and dont die.

There's still a slot open in the lobby on mission 86

I kept having EDF dreams all night, was annoying

Go on.

>mission 19
Who thought this was a good idea that took fucking forever

Attached: 1470076985301.png (226x223, 69K)

Whenever I play a game for too long I always have dreams about it. I remember being around 9 and having endless mortal kombat dreams. Last night i kept getting into vehicles and they would instantly explode. And I'd keep restarting the level over and over. So the same like 10 second dream was on repeat for an eternity.

Too hiyai, you were shooting at its afterimage the whole time.

no shit nigger

Are you a onions sauce or a ketchup?

slot open in the lobby on mission 90

How the hell doees an AR do mission 107?

pirate?

Wing Divers problems

Attached: d793f8de39b201cadff0a6047d57fd37.jpg (760x1226, 468K)

Anyone figure out how to make a pre-steamwork fix save file work with it?

I want MP but I don't want to start from nothing since I already beat the game

BUYFAG
VDF
RAGE
INFERNO
MISSION 25

Attached: 1549294102091.png (1252x983, 904K)

so whats the trick? I think I did it a couple times by acident

>108
What the fuck.

Attached: Suzume Scared.png (150x149, 46K)

Going super high with a jump? Just don't be moving when you do the jump.

>redoing the initial training mission for inferno and hardest clears
>notice that the fencers that walk past you initially is the grim reaper unit
cool stuff.

Guys, I'm a little lost, is this a sequel to 4.1? Why is everyone acting like if it where the very first invasion or something?

Also, how do I unlock inferno and what are good missions to farm?

No, its a new story
Its why its called 5 instead of having a date

Someone dropped out so there's a new slot open, on mission 96.
name: Yea Forumsdf
pass: rage

new continuity

4.1 was the true sequel to one, but at the end since humanity had been reduced to only japan. They rebooted timeline in 5

Why did you post my wifes sister?

Attached: karen1.gif (500x330, 122K)

This also applies to WD. You gain much more altitude by hovering without touching the wasd

How can I get civilian outfits?

And why would I want to?

>tfw accidentally fly directly down the barrel of a minigun

Attached: the only thing scary about heavies.webm (696x392, 2.92M)

They took down powered exoskeletons with just infantry? Get outta here, Yugi! Bada bing, bada boom!

Beat the game, press Y

>tfw intentionally drive into the barrel of two miniguns
It was a good idea at the time

Attached: Bad Idea.webm (960x540, 2.91M)

Best weapon to take out dropships as Ranger?

>the rpm of the minimap
o lawd

>limpet sniper
>no scope

reeee

the scope button is the detonate button
everything is terrible

Just got done with a WD run, jesus ayy christ that's a lot of fucking damage. Friendship ended with jack & dexter, phalanx and lance new best friends.

Nice! Always good to see more sky nurses in Yea Forums lobbies

>spider ends up shooting thread right beside me
>dies and gets sent flying a moment later
>I catch all the webbings on the face and die instantly

Attached: 1417475740170.png (554x439, 45K)

>like mag blasters
>dislike plasma canons outside of the heavy ones but only use those for few missions with big cores anyway
Seeing other people opinions on her weapons, i can't shake off the feeling i'm doing something horribly wrong as a wing diver.

How do you combo singing? Some people sing other verses

Chat menu with arrow keys. Shout>Sing>verse

of what is made that web actually?

The Palsma guns are her long range weapons
Most of them shoot REALLY fast at huge distances, they're basically sniper rockets
That being said if there's not going to be something at super massive range to shoot at, or something that needs to instantly die, I'll take something else cause its more FUN

Mag blaster is a fine weapon, one of the few that shines during every difficulty. Plasma cannons are cool, but they're not that strong. But hey, you've got god-slaying damage on your phalanx and on your dragoon lance. Get closer and try using them, you should be able to avoid damage if you're not facing too many enemies at once.

Attached: WD tutorial.jpg (501x155, 25K)

I see it but I can only press T to actually type, how do you get into the menu?

on a controller, D-pad
on a keyboard, arrow keys the ones next to your num pad

can you go straight from finishing hard to inferno or do you need to gear up in hardest first?

thanks

When does Ranger become fun?

Any arrow key brings it up and you navigate it with them as well. Right navigates in, left navigates out.

Inferno will rape you if you're not at the armor limit. Gear is important, but armor is just as important. You'll have plenty just from 1 playthrough on hardest though, they're no need to grind.

Fighting the mothership on Normal and getting my shit absolutely pushed in once the shields go down and the gold armored greys come down.

Between the bullshit lazers from the mothership and the constant rape from every direction from the Greys that can shoot from 10 miles away, i get trashed, HELP (playing ranger)

>mission 63 actually goes as planned
>operator is sleepy and you can hear her cute yawns
Cute.

slot open mission 99 hard

>ranger only inferno lobby
>running around shotgunning ayys to death
>never die with 3 reverse shots
Very much fun

>HELP
>(playing ranger)
Well there's your problem

when you realize the other 3 classes are braindead easy

your jp exclusive operator sounds cute as fuck but I can't place the seiyuu, doesn't help that the game doesn't contain the jp name credits like 4.1 did.

When you get a bike and a healgun and a shotgun and ride around as a badass combat medic

>And why would I want to?
AR has different lines
WD loots better
fencer and ranger depends on the taste of the player.

That lazy shit, searching for eggs and sleeping while storm one is in the battlefield.

What do you like to have on your egg-shaped eggs?

Attached: egg shaped egg.jpg (1484x1979, 224K)

Those "fabled"m shotguns fucking suck unless you're at point blank and if you're at point blank you're fucking dead.

When you realize that, he becomes even more fucking boring.

how exactly are you supposed to play the BITCH FUCK IDIOT that is the fencer?

Slow, weak, pathetic, loser, weak pathetic

I need guns that kill, and this class has weak, stupid guns.

Why should I reload melee weapons? I'm given hordes of enemies SLAYU THE NWNBOW STOP RELOADING A FUCKING AXE

I need to kill lots of enemies that stunlock me and bitchout and nig and zerg

mortars? worthless OHK on random debris that flies in my face, recoil, worthless, too high reload, cant use ever

missiles? worthless

gatling? worthless too low damage, doesnt hit aything

cannons? worthless single target shit niggertry. why does a sniper rifle deal more than a canon and have such RETARD recoil

this class is completely fucking garbage

wow im so fucking slow better nigg it up. dash < getting hit once

the ranger and air raider is the only class in the game that appears to fucking function.

The trick is to fight them at all once, and let the weak players die.

>Slow
lmao nigga you bad

He brings up a lot of good points.

I'm kind of a newcomer to the series, only played a bit of 4.1 back then. Now I started 5 offline solo on Hard and had no major problems so far but now I'm stuck on mission 85 with the ridiculous amount of tadpoles. It's the first time where I really had to try out several tactics and loadouts but nothing seems to help. Playing Fencer btw, any advice would be appreciated.

Attached: fsdfsda.jpg (1024x1821, 132K)

The best way to play that level is to do small pulls, that way you can break up the enemies into 2-3 small groups and beat them like that. Idk how to do that as fencer though, other than just sniping with gallic and hoping you don't pull everything.

Is it just me or do things like trees and corpses seem to get in the way a fuckload more often than they did in 4.1?

Holy fuck why cant u join mid mission, WHAT THE FUCK

What are those red lighting weapons some of the NPC wing divers roll?

HEY WING DIVER PLAYERS, GET YOUR ASS OUT OF THE SKY and help clear trees and fences for your ground units. It actually improves their damage and chances of survival so much when they're not fighting inside a maze of shitty fences. And it takes like 3 seconds with the phalanx.

The loadout I found worked for me is :
Dexter Shotgun + Flash Spear
2 High Altitude launchers

Use the shotgun most of the time, flash spear when enemies are lined up or when the purple ones are bothering you. Use the launchers at the beggining of the mission to clear up a bit.
VERY important on that mission : keep NPCs alive for as long as possible. They'll divide tadpole aggro amongst themselves instead of every one of them ganging up on you. Take leadership of the squad right at the beggining. Same thing as soon as the first and second Fencer team spawns (one south, the other west).

Attached: 1564326489470.png (540x623, 561K)

myanimelist.net/people/18511/Ai_Kakuma

because coding net sync for a game in progress is like 5x more complex than just coding generic from-lobby netplay

the only ground unit that can't break through fences is Air Raiders
If you're not able to destroy all the cover as Air Raider you're doing something seriously wrong

I'd her egg shaped ships.

Yeah, but groundwalkers are all helpless babies. Go do it for them, it'll teach them that it's a good thing to do. And besides, fences are annoying to WD too.

Can't ARs just roll through (some of) that shit? Rangers can, at least.

>WD loots better
explain more

No, very specifically they can't
Rolling through shit was a feature added to Ranger in 4.1, Air Raider doesn't get it because he gets to be fucking Air Raider

>tfw no running armor that lets you plow through buildings like a cartoon

soldiers have several lines saying the threads are sharp as steel and tensed like hitman piano cords

Looks better. for some reason i had a stroke and pressed the T instead of the K

They are also laced in acid.

what core

>look at edf5 on wikipedia
>game came out on ps4 in 2017
>turns out mission pack 1 dlc came out early april this year, and mission pack 2 dlc came out mid may this year
I'm legitimately surprised at this.

VM Jet
Inferno has a lot of goodies for WD, but this is the best one

Good fucking god.
This entire last stretch was like an endless ejaculation.
The commander screaming encouragement at the top of his lungs was really something, as was the intelligence girl completely losing her mind over god and the command ship.
I must admit though you guys made me believe punching god in the face would be literal, in the Barga or something.

Attached: 20190731001153_1.jpg (1920x1080, 254K)

>tfw finally hitting the wall of difficulty on mission 40 as Ranger on Hard
I just get chipped to death eventually, I suppose I might be able to make it work if I was playing something with the speed to get away but it's just a fucking swarm I can't kill fast enough.

What's the fastest land vehicle for AR?

airaider has points to call barga after 2nd alien wave

>not bringing barga into the final boss fight

Attached: 20190720161848_1.jpg (1920x1080, 607K)

Not seeing any rooms up so I'll put one up for a bit. vdf, legit only, rage, hard on mission 41.

I didn't have it unlocked yet.

1 slot open on mission 104

>I just get chipped to death eventually, I suppose I might be able to make it work if I was playing something with the speed to get away
Playing keepaway as WD or fencer is a huge part of their gameplay, I honestly think this level a fencer tutorial more than anything else.

Shotgun and Sniper
Shotgun to kill all the trash
Sniper to kill all the turrets on the bottom of the base. Take out the green ones first, they're the ones that kill you.
It'll be slow but you'll do it. If you follow the NPCs you start with around and keep them alive, the first part of the mission will be over faster and it gives you a reasonable area to rest in. Also the map spawns a medical truck too.
Also Also, go online and hope you get a lobby with someone that knows what they're doing.

It's the one where you're reentering the city with like 5 other dudes with 3 teleportation ships in the background. Things go well enough until the small squad of homies gets blasted, then I get swarmed by 5000 drones slowing me with their bullets.

G-Star

Scuffle in the City is my fucking jam

I could play this level all day, I wish there were more like it

pirate hard 79

Yea Forums
rage

Any other levels where you can abuse AI like pic related? This is on Brutal Battlefield.

Attached: Clipboard01.jpg (1936x1080, 1.29M)

Redpill me on this. Never played an EDF.

If I pirate can I play with people? This thread is alluding that I can.

Yeah, you can do that with the steamworks fix patch. Someone usually posts it in these threads. And btw, if you decide to buy the game legit, your save transfers over. I started out as a piratefag and bought the game nearly immediately because it's so good.

Attached: aerial combat.webm (500x280, 2.94M)

you need a steamwork fix that you can find with google
But there are more people playing buyfag

>spend most of my time working/doing house shit/playing FFXIV
>barely find time to play EDF
>even when i do play it it's just for a handful of missions

I'm not even bored I have have so much fun shit to play and easy overtime hours at work that I only really play it for an hour a week.

>tfw just got to the THEY LOOK JUST LIKE US

Attached: 1516604816092.jpg (431x291, 22K)

you know what annoys me the most about barga (and balam in edf 4.1)? it doesn't have a fucking autoloot circle (or the ability to pickup drops by walking over them in general).

To add on, I have a question. Is there a way to make it so you can hear your squads voice when they're behind you/off screen? I can hear them fine when I'm facing them but when I turn around suddenly they get muted.

Attached: 1515532839606.png (1028x880, 319K)

Still open.

vdf
rage
Buy only
Mission 41 hard

The best WD farm spot in existence is level 100. You just take 2 rapiers and hover. Clear the map in 10 minutes, repeat.

87 is the easiest level to farm bar none, just requires pressing back sometimes because you can get pushed out of the crevice by sheer numbers. I was doing it as air raider by just throwing down 8 turrets immediately, calling in 2 air strikes, and then going ham with a top tier nix.

Disgusting. Get out.

Can you play Air Raider solo?

2 slots open on mission 108 hard
Let's finish this final stretch.

I finished the game on Hard, took me 39 hours.

I can officialy say I am burned the fuck out. Too bad I can't get hyped for Iron Rain (if it ever comes to PC) since it seems to keep the IA tradition of not having more than 10 monsters on screen.

Attached: 1564401501563.jpg (626x885, 83K)

Yes, but you'll probably need to take a limpet launcher every other mission.

Solo or online? Because for some reason, playing online is very different to playing solo. or play another game to wash away the burnt out feeling, that's also fine.

give me a good EDF avatar for my steam profile

you only need a limpet launcher underground (though you'd be better served by a couple of turrets and a guard/power/life post or something, for everything else just summon a nix or something.

>the air raiders who phobos themselves to go out in a BLAZE OF GLORY and take out as many enemies as possible with them
>they kill 3 normal ants
Never change, EDF

Friendly reminder to respect your brave Air Waifus out there

Attached: CUTE AIR WAIFU.png (850x1206, 1.42M)

With how glacially cumbersome early Nixes are it's much better to grab a limpet sniper for teleportation ships.

>decide to quickly kill 10 aliens coming our way as WD
>nevermind, the air raider decided to paint that entire area, making me leave so he can mildly inconvenience said aliens
EDF, EDF

But you need Air Raider! Only airstrikes have the kind of damage needed to kill aliens quickly!

Attached: 3shots.webm (696x392, 2.91M)

REMOVE AYYS

>scuffle in the city
>play Ranger
>run around like the useless piece of shit that I am trying to get to a fight
>by the time I get there, the WD and Fencer in my team already cleaned all the ayys and are on the other side of the map cleaning the next drop
>repeat for the entire mission
>maybe get 1 kill
Why does Ranger have to be so shit?

I mean, despite it being annoying as hell, I still want each class represented for the spectacle in the long run

Is there a special mission to unlock the Proteus ? I've been playing 60 hours and still haven't unlocked it for some obscure reason

>obscure reason
It's called luck.

get bike, fill it with c4, akira drift under the ayys, minion bust survivors

not really. i got barga and proteus in the ...80s-90s levels. just have patience and play in hard or above, obviously

That's beautiful.

Technically you can destroy ships with a grape/tank, but aiming is a huge pain in the ass.
Also, Melt Buster is criminally underappreciated. It does wonders vs trash.

Whats a good Ranger weapon in normal to deal with golden armor Greys?

>good Ranger weapon
>in normal
choose 1

shotgun to legs

shotgun if you want to kill them up close. any machine gun if you want to keep them stunlocked. Also play in hard. Normal in reality is easy, while easy is "everyone is made out of tissue paper"

>Normal

Attached: What.gif (230x230, 1.54M)

Its my first playthrough and im getting my shit kicked in on this mothership level when the super armor greys come down

Attached: sosad.png (127x128, 24K)

>Lv 50
>still on 400 armor

what am I doing wrong?

i need some help on this one
buyfag
107 hard
Yea Forumsdf
pass is rage

??

Attached: Bow down before your master.webm (680x382, 2.9M)

post sick tricks

Attached: GNARLY.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

That feeling when you hear the bug noises and the game isn't even on.

Is it feasible to jump right into hard online with 260-270 armour? Offline normal with Ranger is starting to drag, and I figure 3 other retards to screen with me might make the jump less painful.

if you have been only playing in normal, play some of the previous levels in hard to get new weapons.

in theory yes, but tell the other ones that you expect them to carry you.

almost everyone starts with hard online right away, so yes

reminder that bike is the highest skillcap in the game

>reminder that helicopter is the highest skillcap in the game
FTFY

Attached: YEETED.webm (888x500, 2.96M)

Need black up

Room name: Sushi
Mission 38 Hard
No password

Attached: 1564191837572.jpg (1200x900, 110K)

Attached: smacked.webm (1066x600, 2.85M)

Yea Forumsaliant infantry
Piratefag
Level 1 HARDEST

Attached: Fisting God until he cums.webm (960x540, 2.27M)

>working with an AR to put turrets on your bike

Attached: 1539644650295.gif (251x232, 1.53M)

you whooped his ass good

Attached: woop.gif (500x495, 262K)

It's so fucking "heavy" tho, like flying through tar

Exactly, highest skillcap
I once tried to bring one to avoid fighting archelus on the ground, and holy shit, it was disappointing to say the least.

1 slot open

What is the secret to the heavy armor ayys?

apparently shotgun to legs

They're not actually robots, they are ALIENS wearing armor! If you mean how to kill them the answer is WD, she has dummy thicc damage and she can 3-shot them if you can aim. It's not even risky at all, since they flinch every time they get dragooned, which interrupts their weapon windup. She's strong and not that hard to play, and more people should play her.

Attached: dragoon feels.webm (960x540, 2.96M)

Do I need to be on steam to use the steamworks fix or not? I dont care about pirating and steam, but spoofing steamworks is against TOS and even if its a 0.0001% chance of account ban, my account is worth a lot. If I can not be on steam and play online pirated then nice.

How do i get my wing diver to stop screaming

Thanks Doc

Attached: Thanks Doc.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

hyeah.wav
hahh.way
hyuh.wav
yahh.wav

WD is the solution to everything.

Nice!

Just log steam on a dummy account when running edf

Best barga combos? I used the LLR haymaker a lot to knock the fuck out of rolly boy with the good reach reach but I want more style points like the tornado punch. Can the stomps combo into any punches?

Stop posting this webm, it is intentionally shitty and ineffective and not even to be flashy

oh lol true.

Can you force a helicopter down, or only up?

Yeah, it's just normal WD gameplay. I'm showing the user what the game is like. Learn English and calm down.

check the in game manual for controls
IIRC there is no descent button

the fuck are you on about

He was flaming me in the other thread too, I think it's because he doesn't like civilian costume. Waifufags, am I right?

Someone has a hate boner for the Wingdiver with the red jump suit, they keep bitching out the webms that they're in
I feel left out, no one bitches out my shit webms

Attached: Mistakes.webm (960x540, 3M)

>ESL lecturing others about english
That's not normal gameplay by any means

>samefag
>think everyone else does it too
No you dumbass, you are just flailing around mashing fire randomly that far in

I thinned out the swarm, held a ton of aggro so that my team wasn't overwhelmed, and barely lost any HP. That's good gameplay. If you would panic and die in this situation, that's on you, but I don't. And people who are slightly good at videogames shouldn't die in this situation either. Groundwalkers really have no idea what good WD gameplay is.

>people dont like Wing Divers civilian uniform
You know whats kindof shitty about choosing character skins and such? Why is it that the NPCs get more options to color, like the Rangers uniform under the armour is always white for the player, but the NPCs have all sorts of colors and camo patterns for it so its clearly something that can be altered, same with fencer NPCs. All the game needs is hats level customization and I think it would be alot more popular

So I’ve always played edf with controller since 4.1 came out on ps4. Switched to mouse and keyboard today and my wing diver gameplay has improved tenfold. Amazing.

Nice!

I'm still using a controller, it feels more REAL
also vibration
also also somehow I was worse at fencer on KB+M in 4.1

Anything with aiming inertia takes some getting used to on KBM because you have to sweep the mouse like crazy which at least for me didn't really feel natural at first.

>that guy who joins during a mission and then instantly leaves before you even have time to say anything

Attached: a46bc8e2dd5fd6d50fd2edddbd83203d.jpg (362x346, 38K)

Yeah, it's like a dream. Just wish I got stable 60 though, the aiming gets thrown off by frame loss.

That is why I almost always use the arm exoskelet.

So you have to do hard for every class, right? You can't just skip into hardest/inferno and have that count?

yea

Attached: rolled.webm (650x364, 2.95M)

I run extra background programs when playing EDF to make sure the FPS is bad
Cause EDF

Clearing Hard will clear Easy and Normal
Clearing Hardest or Inferno only clear Hardest or Inferno

Any inferno rooms?

No, they are spider-like giant insects.

I'll have 1 online tomorrow around this time, can't play atm

Attached: 11 - DLi1ENF.png (636x921, 1.26M)

Slot open!

I forced myself to play without it until I stopped noticing the inertia. The main problem with that is it feels really fucking jarring when you switch to another class and back and you have to re-train your aim.

>frogs appear
oh god theyre humanoid!

>greys appear
>they arent even humanoid oh god!

uh

How's DLC1, is it as nuts as the one in 4.1?

Yea Forumsdf
Mission 32 inferno no weapon limits
rage

1 open again, on 68 now

So this is the fabled japanse humor at work...

EDF canon and enemies are as follows:
>Gigantors/Buggernauts
EDF 1/Monster Attack
EDF 2/Global Defense Force
>reboot canon
>Ravagers
EDF 2017
EDF 2025/4.1
>reboot canon
>Primers
EDF 5

Not really, 4.1 DLC missions shits all over these new ones.

>Finally get rid the the Kang blocking the entrance
>this shit happens

Attached: ahahahaaaaaAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH.webm (680x382, 2.96M)

Listen to the radio chatter and make a beeline for the grim reapers once they spawn.

Room Name: buyfag
Open room
Mission 62
Hard
Kind of funny how they don't even attempt to censor room names.

pls respond

2/4

Frogs
>I-I cant do it, they look just like us!
Ayyys
>Ugh! Theyre disgusting!

Attached: 1560389863591.jpg (1000x2000, 224K)

Are there silver spiders and gold ants eventually?

>tfw Nyx a shit
>tfw Blacker E-- is best tank, vehicle and also fast

feels good

Mission 108? There was 2 Yea Forumsdf lobbies on that mission, its just that the other was not in the middle of a mission. I never miss an opportunity to replay that mission

they are always in the dlc. they only show up on hardest/inferno in the main game.

only on hardest/inferno or mission packs

Found this guy, the sole survivor of his entire unit. This lone soldier managed to survive through a swarm of flying frogs on inferno, no less. What a hero.

Attached: the real storm 1.webm (696x392, 2.92M)

Oh shit, i was in that game

Wish EDF was more popular. It's one of the best games ever made pure fantastic gameplay.

>edf games starts selling well in the West
>they make Iron Rain to try and ''pander'' to the West
No thanks.

They dont actually appear in Hard, Green Ants somewhat take their place
They appear as early as mission 10 on Hardest tho

3/4

yeah it really is the best multiplayer coop game.

Pretty sure they realized nobody wants iron rain tier shit and will continue to make games like 4.1 and 5. I'm just sad to see only 3k players in the last 24 hours online.

green and neon green ants are even in normal

How so? Sucks to hear, I had a special relationship with Time of the Mutants because of how unrepentantly balls out insane it was.

sandlot has always been making edf games the same way since edf1. edf has always had spinoffs from even the ps2 days and im pretty sure nothing will change in the future.

Gold ants appear in hardest while you're still a civilian. Was it mission 10?

well my main problem with the edf 5 dlc is you just dont get nearly as many missions. 4.1 DLC 1 was 26 missions and 4.1 DLC 2 had 24 missions compare that with 5 DLC 1 has 15 missions and DLC 2 only has 14 missions.

So I started with EDF5 and completely loved it, but I'm almost done with it. What should I expect from 4.1?

What happens if I enjoy this game after pirating it(with all DLC) then buy it but not the DLC, will my save just break?

You can play it for free user.

thanks doc

Most missions just throw you in solo and basically told to kill everything with no gimmick or unique situation involved. There's no mission in either pack where tons of AI duke it out like Last Bastion or God's Army in 4.1. The only missions I genuinely enjoyed were the last 3 in the 2nd mission pack.

That's what I did, and my save works. In fact, my save gets updated by both my steam copy and my pirate copy, so I can play in any lobby, and receive all the loot.

Did I fuck myself by starting out as Ranger?
I'm playing something else and it's just so...boring. I feel like a pansy bitch instead of the chad I was.

more of the same but with less qol.

Fucking disgusting outfit, Come back with better outfit and webm.

WD isn't boring. You'll die a lot at first, but that's just going to make you better at the game in the long run. She also has the strongest guns and the thickest thighs.

Same shit, different names, no gore, much better Ranger

Why the fuck did they have to change the names of the guns

About to play this series for the first time with 5.

What class lets me just ultimately fuck things up the hardest? I saw that webm of putting turrets on fucking helicopter wings a while ago and was always drawn to this.

>Sonyfag
>95 hours played
>39% done the game
>highest completed mission is 90

I'm was trying to play through the game as all four classes before tackling the rest of the missions but I'm ready bros. In an hour im going to start a lobby and hopefully beat the game in the next day or two. Afterwards I plan on playing through the DLC while seeing how well I do on Hardest/Inferno. It's been fun Yea ForumsDF and I can't believe I haven't gotten the ending spoiled yet. I'll be back when I've tasted victory, time to fumigate!

Air raider, don't look back

Fencer for mobility, WD for single target damage, AR for aoe and big mechs

they all fuck things up in different ways
air raider can call down orbital satalite bombardments
airborne cannons
airstrikes
he can pilot mechs and giant tanks

fencer is power armor tough guy, he gets huge guns to play around with but dont be fooled, ge can dash and jump up with boosters a lot, hes fast and hes big

wing diver can fly, and has real strong energy weapons

ranger is your base marine, but he has good basic guns like shotguns, and automatic rifles, he can run fast and drive a cool bike, hes your friend

Attached: edf dance.png (530x404, 465K)

What did he mean by this?

Attached: ranger AR mentality.png (877x406, 28K)

user..
It's still the same thread

I'm just curious, I really want to hear more from this guy. He's got such a way with words.

ranger also has great synergy with the AR because a good air raider will never jump into a vehicle because he's always calling gunships, thus letting the ranger have the vehicles that the AR spam-spawns.

so what's up with the upgrade system? if I want to upgrade a weapon I have to replay the mission where it originally dropped but even I pick up duplicates there's no guarantee it will upgrade?
This is very upsetting and severely cramping my style. Only positive is that I'm playing wingdiver so picking up shit isn't a pain in the ass.

HOL UP
So to get 100% i have to play 110 missions, 12 times? At a minimum. And 24 times if I wanted to do single and multi. And thats not counting the potentially hundreds of repeats in multiplayer lobbies or no one joining my lobbies.
Madness

yeah i really enjoyed playing through 98 missions on easy and normal 8 times

pretty sure duplicate drops just upgrade your stuff
thats all

>got to pilot the giant robot against Archelus
That was cool.

All weapons have randomized stats. If you pick up a weapon with a stat that's higher than what you have, the stat gets upgraded. If you pick up a weapon with stats that are all equal to or lower than yours, it gets discarded.

Depending on the mission and difficulty there is a range for the level of item that can drop but the range moves up quite slowly as you progress through missions. As far as I know the upgrade system is just that if you pick up a duplicate that has better stats in one or more categories than your current version of that weapon, it pushes up those stats of your weapon to match.

seems like bullshit to me
especially since you can max out a weapon

EDF is a very autism-friendly game. Now imagine doing that without the saving grace of hard giving you completion for normal and easy.

Attached: 1246547.png (367x437, 121K)

3/4

Yes, it means you have to have found a version with a perfect stat in each category, which might take you no time at all or forever depending on your luck.

Its a compromise of the previous system where when you got a weapon it was at full stats, meaning every time you got that weapon again it was wasted
Now, a weapon at about half its full stat is what you would have got, and you can level them up to stay competitive into missions well out of its original range

This is what I figured and this sucks shit, oh well, more grinding. I just want a better Stardust Cannon, that weapon rulez.

why did no one tell me how good lightning bows were
they stun whole groups load fast and take no energy

also higher level monster is really fun

How much armor for online inferno?

Less gameplay options, more jank and far better voice acting and scripting. 4.1 had some absolutely fantastic cheese, coming from that 5 always felt lacking.

high enough to survive a basic ant shotgun

Most WD weapons actually become really good in hardest and above versions. Destroyer blaster FE is my current fixation, it's like an accurate autoshotgun on a battery charge

~4000 for Fencer and ~2500 for Ranger/AR is manageable. The jump from Hard to Hardest feels a lot steeper than the jump from Hardest to Inferno.

ah yes, someone posted 2 of the 5 or 6 existing waifu fanart of this game

CLOSED!
Thanks for joining guys.

is the fitgirl repack of EDF 5 safe?

Don't forget the millions of ass pics.

Yes but it doesnt have steamworks

>Be careful not to slip when fighting the monsters!

>Can't find a room doing the mission I want to do
>Fuck it, Solo Online!
>5 minutes into the mission, steam goes down
Just fuck my shit up

Sorry everyone. I'm getting a connection error, but just for EDF not my normal internet

Routine Steam maintenance, it always instantly explodes EDF lobbies around this time of the week.

Room is open again. no fucking idea what the issue was.

At least it doesn't last that much. Half an hour at most.

Want me to post the rest of what I have?

Attached: 1563781771982.jpg (700x475, 264K)

Attached: 1516762674082.jpg (615x615, 79K)

What's a good AA weapon for Wing Diver?

How in the fuck do you beat mission 100. Those snipers with lasers can fuck you off from across map.

I finally managed to slog through the single player after finishing inferno and I'm a little sad I completed the game multiplayer first. The ending slides actually finished the story and the credits version of the song was Nice! to listen to as opposed to the one the soldiers sing.

Attached: 1405209870186.png (200x300, 16K)

Completing the game on multiplayer just get you a congratulations scene yeah.

Mirage doesn't do good damage, but it does stunlock bees. You can also just lance them, it's fast, but you have to dodge and hit your shots. Against type 1 drones, you just fly slightly higher than them and lance, they're helpless if you're above them. Mag blaster for type 2 drones. Against flying frogs, I'm still not sure, but I like the anti-air grenade and a phalanx.

yeeeeeees

>play fencer
>slow as shit
>dont know how to use
>suck ass
>discover dash hopping
>my mfw when

man fuck wing divers, fencer is the best shit ever

Attached: 1558373823776.jpg (542x542, 67K)

Truth. Fencer is where the fun is at.

fencers still fall off later. the fact that 90% of their weapons can only be used when standing still makes them die when there's a swarm. with wd you can kite all day long and hahahahaaaa at them

I wish Ranger got pic related in addition to the bike. Not as fast but goes over debris and shit that you get stuck on when sprinting and on the bike.

I wish Ranger got something like this to get around better. Something that goes over the little steps you can't sprint over and the bike gets stuck on.

Attached: 1536016955761.jpg (800x527, 38K)

That's just a male wing diver.

How do I git gud at hard as ranger? My guns are weak shit and I can't shoot harder.

if youre an air raider you can use the vegalta that can bounce around really fast from corner to corner while you drop bombss on the following enemies forever basically

Are you using a shotgun? If not, use a shotgun.

For open levels - shotgun and sniper rifle (aliens) or grenade launcher / some homing weapon (hordes of monsters). For cave levels - shotgun and grenade launcher. Ranger is the most boring class.

green ants are playful sluts.

Attached: 876452517278c.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

>Ranger is the most boring class
I'm feeling this, but I get shitted on as other classes even on normal. Air Raider is a lot of fun until the ayys get too close. Can't seem to figure out Wing Diver's weapon choices or Fencer's moves.

It wouldn't fly though, just hover high enough to get over the shit you always get stuck on and be somewhat fast. And maybe have a jump.

Yeah that'd be cool. It'd be cooler if it could blow up random crap in the way too, like fences and stuff.

when does air raider get good turrets? I want to reenact aliens

dragoon lance is the best weapon for wd

fencer needs a boost weapon and a dash weapon
, blasthole spear + shotgun is good combo
dash and jump

Finished hard campaign online as ranger. First EDF game, first playthrough. Not sure what to do now.
I hear the dlc is actually pretty tough plus you can't get the new weapons unless it's on inferno anyway.
I have like 1200 armor, so I'm not sure if I should try to farm or try hardest.

Man, I love how the game feeds you "scripted losses" where you're told to retreat when you see a big enemy force, or when a mission gets split up into multiple parts. And then at 110 they flip it by giving you an endless, unmanageable amount of shit to deal with, and you keep expecting a retreat command and it never comes. Fuck that's a good moment.

I'd say to replay hard as one of the mobile classes. It's really useful to be able to move around the map, and it's a massive change in playstyle. You'll get more out of that than hardest imo.

ARs and Shotguns are your bread and butter. A good Slugger will fuck up any of the larger aliens, shotguns ruin groups of small fry. Emerald missile launchers make flying enemies a joke. For pretty much everything else, its sniper rifles. If you get used to aiming them, grenades can wreck some shit as well.

I just started and im on mission 6, Why cant I find my airstrike shit anywhere on my air raider? None of the weapon slots have it but ive got multiple as drops.

Attached: 250px-PMTTYD.jpg (250x349, 35K)

Alright, unlocked Hardest and Inferno. Where do I start farming?

87 offline, the monster balls stage is exploitable and gives lots of easy loot.

What are the best missions to grind high level guns early on?

e.g. Beach landing, ants vs helicopter, and the one with those flying space ships in EDF 4.1

Just play the game and pick up boxes you retards. 1 playthrough gets you enough, 2 gets you everything. Farming lobbies are cancer.

Hey homo I know what I like

Do you? Because you're doing braindead retarded grinding shit in order to not play the game, which suggests that you don't actually enjoy the game. Maybe you simply enjoy grinding in which case I can recommend numerous RPGs, or better yet a job.

You should have already seen missions like that already before mission 30 I think.

Is being a game tester a good job? I wanna be one

Any hard servers up doing missions 99-103ish?

Attached: i fight for my friends.webm (700x392, 2.7M)

Either you're not looking hard enough or you don't actually have any.

Save your psychoanalysis for Harvard, which you clearly attend, and just spit out the grind spots Freud. If you can't, fuck off back to your numerous RPGs

Go back to popping monster balls for 8 hours so that you can ragequit when you find out that the game still isn't easy on hardest mode.

Man I fucking hate my ISP
not only is it shit speeds, it fucks itself if I try to upload anything and randomly shuts off sometime after 2am
I could deal if it was every day at 2am, but its almost never at 2am and sometimes doesn't happen for weeks

I love the ending. It gave me chills.

Holy FUCK, mission 6 and especially 7 were fucking cancer.

>mfw one of the nameless' legs gets caught in the barga's claw
for a moment it looked I was beating it with it's own foot.

Attached: Asura's Wew.png (566x423, 317K)

GIVE ME A BETTER PLASMA CORE YOU ALIEN BASTARDS

the only core you need is the B I G C O R E

Join the Ero Defense Force today!

Attached: ShesDoingEveryonePart.png (1920x1080, 3.03M)

>no jetpack
More

fatty

>no jetpack
2/10 wouldn't bang

How do I deal with flying enemies as Air Raider?

Attached: f8bf6gypdyc31.jpg (576x768, 155K)

Minigun/Vulcan
Red Nix
Spritefall
Neutralize Cannon against wasps
Turrets in an alley against tadpoles
Spritefall β against drones

AA Nyx
Defense sticky on nyx
2 spritefalls, spritefall yourself

What if I want all my weapons starred? There's nothing wrong with a little farming.

>tfw highest level dual revolver AA Nyx is only 63
I absolutely love using that thing but it makes me sad that it isn't potent enough for most stages on Inferno

Attached: 1559966294292.jpg (651x655, 58K)

>no 4.1 outfits in the game or even for DLC
I just want my laser twintails back

I just got home are there any Hardest/Inferno pirate lobbies up? Hard mode is gay.

If only we could grapple god. That would have been the fucking best

>deroys on multiplayer hardest
they have so much hp wtf
full magazine of well upgraded lysander did nothing

Anyone down for 1-35 hard for completion?

Ranger snipers do no damage lmao.

Miss my twin tails but the new model is absolute crazy. I don't know how to even play wing divers without looking at her giant ASS.

air raider any damn missiles now their easy to kill and give so much points you get your missiles back before your first set ends

>be fencer, a slow dipshit. wow exo suit legs? what the fuck are they there for.
>have two weapon slots for some dumbass reason because I need to be able to jump and dash
>some weapons have 10+s reloads, making them worthless because they dont reload
>dipshit dashing made irrelevant by being hit, which wouldnt be a problem if you didnt have a fucking limit, like rangers/airraiders/wingdivers
>aww did a faggot barely hit you with 1 damage? its a shame you wasted your dash. Aww did you get hit again because you were stuck while dashing? aww you cant dash out of that. out of dashes. die
>fencer weapons are completely shitty bullshit with random drawbacks, knockoff ranger weapons that deal less damage
>sniper rifles > cannons with absurd recoil and reloads and removes all mobility
>rockets > missiles that cant fire fucking STRAIGHT
>shotguns > gatlings that cant hit anything and knock everything away
>a couple of meme melee weapons that trivialize the game

>pillbug mission with drop ships
>BASIC SHIT
>use spine driver, light cannon // Cannon shot / Bloodstorm because its fun
>NO NOT ALLOWED FAGGOT HAHA HOPE YOU LIKE BEING OVERRUN THIS IS JUST A NORMAL EASY MISSION YOU CANT JUST PICK FUN WEAPONS
>no combination of weapons allow me to win unless I'm using dual blast hole spears and cannons
>cannot use any weapons that have long reload
>cannot use any weapon that isnt blasthole spear because it one shots pill bugs that come at all sides around buildings, randomly
>cant use any weapon that isnt cannon because nothing else deals damage to airships reliably

its just a fucking stupid class.

>be AR
>use Spritefall β to destroy all cannons on a leg in one shot
>do the same for the feet
>proceed to ignore the now harmless Deroy(s)

Attached: 1515252580254.png (565x541, 157K)

>none of the cool gimmick WD lasers like the Laser Chainsaw and the Suicide Beam that just radiates lasers all around you

There's the Ghidora rifle, but I can't think of any gimmick weapons on WD.

Attached: source.gif (300x207, 969K)

Fencer should have gotten those roller skates like Megaman had in legends.

heres your (You) user

WD has like 2 whole sections dedicated to mostly useless gimmick weapons.

>Anyone down for 1-35 hard for completion?
sure

>brand new
>do about 11 missions offline
>thinking the game is kinda shit
>go online

Okay I get it now.

Yea Forumsdf
rage

sure, as long as we do mission 100 afterwards.

I only got to mission 99 last night

room?

So I started using KB&M instead of a controller and holy shit, being able to aim so much better is awesome as fuck. But I'm having a hard time finding a good control mapping for wing diver, and flying feels pretty awkward. Any tips?

You know, if you block a pillbug with a shield you don't get thrown around. You can even use weapons in your other hand while blocking! If you really can't master the fast, then become a wall.

2 slots open, going in 2 minutes

I can fight pillbugs forever with dash and spears

the problem kid, is that the pillbugs are infinite. the spears are slow. I have to use slow spears because if I use the non penetrating, I hit body parts. and also KID

the bugs swarm. I dont have a 360 degree shield.

pirate or buyfag?

>the problem kid, is that the pillbugs are infinite.
use your fucking armored core gundam mobility and fly to each dropship and kill them. how the fuck did you even make it to rollyniggers like this.

Rollie pollies literally cannot knock you down when you have a shield raised, regardless of angle. They cannot do knock you down with a shield raised, even if they hit you from directly behind when you have a powered reflector with a block radius of 46 degrees.

Attached: rollie pollies.webm (1280x720, 1.11M)

holy fuck i need to shieldfag more didnt even know that

i LITERALLY dont give a shit

the problem is that the fucking weapons suck dick. why should I hobble around the map with a shield up? why not just use two spears and never deal with it?

No misinformation allowed, faggot. Get your facts straight.

is wing diver the babby class?

If it helps, I have a pretty easy time with gammas when I use the Jak&Daxter combo or a shield+minigun/dexter/any piercer.

>two spears
Is this even a good idea?

>the problem is that the fucking weapons suck dick
nigger, fencer is probably the best class in the game after you master mobility, and even then he has some of the best long range weapons.

>two blasthole spears
if youre gonna do that just use two twin spears and dash a lot, you get nothing out of taking two blasthole spears

two twin spears lets you move around retardedly fast if you alternate until one arm runs out and switch while it reloads

1 slut available

sike

slut here!

How can I aid you!?

yeah offline is babby easy mode

Any buyfriend rooms with openings?

I just want my Monster GZ you stupid balls

Attached: ayyyy.webm (853x480, 2.99M)

Attached: 1563696549655.jpg (631x745, 77K)

I'm up to the 70s on Hard
I'm gonna make it bros

>five digits of armor
what the fuck

How do I play Ranger on high difficulty?

>dash hopping
explain to a noob please

if you make one ill join

dash weapon in one hand, jump weapon in the other. Dash then immediately jump for a shitload of horizontal momentum

fencer is basically unplayable without this setup in at least one of your pairs of weapons

Run around shotgunning shit or leech while your other classed allies carry you.

steal the ARs vehicles, drive to the frontline, get out and shoot and repeat.

We're all gonna make it!

Attached: 1563663968626.jpg (806x674, 84K)

what if instead of the ayys being huge, Earth is a massive cosmic manlet pit

Attached: 1546238502575.png (500x450, 146K)

We were the ants this whole time.

then its more embarrassing that the ayys got beaten by someone 1/8 their size

buyfag
Yea Forumsdf
rage
hard
mission 11

gimme a few

>the random grunts in your squad do the dance emote alongside you

Attached: 1519471130128.png (100x100, 11K)

What do as air raider? What should my loadout look like?

So I'm currently at mission 63 online, been playing hard... I don't want to go ahead without my friends but man am I itching to play. If I were to go and join some low level hardest stuff, would I get wrecked and be a hindrance? I've got about 1700 armor on my Fencer.

>play 10~ missions with a room full of japs
>they are super hype and also really good

Well that was a new experience.

how were they different? other than maybe speaking in moon runes?

They were just good and active using the voice commands. Most random rooms I join are full of scrubs. Dunno just felt different than normal.

Phobos
Spritefall
Minigun
Grape

depends on what youre fighting

gunship(minigun or similar), gunship(lapis, or 105 consecutive canon), spritefall, Nyx

1 slot open
buyfag lobby
hard
mission 25 or something

Attached: 1560027709526.png (530x384, 185K)

Do you guys think coming back to the base alone after almost every mission gets to storm 1?

Attached: C67C68E0-18B7-476F-9F67-BB4EFBE8D5D2.jpg (468x431, 17K)

to be fair most of those EDF casualties come from storm 1

I bring Reversers to heal allies so that I can do gestures and shout with them. But yeah, it seems like Storm 1 coming back alone is the norm from early mid game missions, which is fucking sad to be honest.

And it's pretty fucking canon that he's fighting alone at the end of mission 110. And Storm 1 is a fucking Ranger in canon. Holy fuck the balls on that bastard to live through a literal hailstorm of bullets, birds, and giant humans.

While shitposting on the Fencer does try to play it up too much, there are legitimate complaints about his weapons being a bit too wimpy at times. His damage output is at his best when using two heavy weapons at once but that usually kills his mobility, and then its also usually not enough to be worthwhile on harder difficulties. When its down to one weapon at a time (ie alternating shotgun and spear) it can feel a little anemic even if his nearly limitless mobility keeps him safe for much longer than a WD.

They really should rebalance the heavy weapons guy by EDF6 so that the standard NPCs aren't technically using turbo-braindead loadouts while Grim Reapers only get a pass because they have a lateral boost weapon (still not even able to dash-jump like the player) and use it properly.

Aw geeze, I join the Yea Forums lobby and I'm the poor little 15% guy.

Anyone wanna play some missions with me?
Room: v EDF
Pass: ants
Hard
Buyfag
Starting from mission 40 until as far i can play

will try later, seems it's a slow hour for my low levels

Awww fuck I was gonna join it right now

I can remake, even with randoms i am not getting any luck it seems
I am sitting in a room open to everyone for that mission and no one is comming

Here, remade
Same name and pass

Woooo, there's 2 of us here.

>flying types can shoot barbs through anchors
What is this bullshit, I just want to climb this gigantic fucking tower in peace so I can phalanx the ring pop at the top.

Honestly I feel fencer has an easier time since he can dash around the rings while waiting to recharge his jumps

When you thought Hardest was easy, thats when they throw in the golden Mother Monsters. Like wow fuck that shit. Whats their HP compared to normal ones anyway?

Do air raiders get a nuke?

yeah its called Phobos

Tempest rocket

If i catch a wing diver with my heavy mortar blast is that collateral damage?

Depends on who was doing the mmost work

I dunno, i was on a roof shelling and sniping with hand cannon aliens in packs

can you use the dlc weapons on regular missions? and are they better?

>Frogs and greys invade Beijing
>the air pollution kills them
I dunno if this is supposed to be some racist joke or what
In any case, based nips

they are the strongest weapons for each class

Has anyone tried the Super Acid Gun?
It is basically an assault rifle with 900m range, no damage falloff, bullet drop, slow projectile and 5k DPS.
Only 5 assault rifles have more DPS than that beast and only the Blazer utterly shits on it because it too has no damage falloff.

Why did Sandlot make the enemies human and not like frogs or something? I don't want to shoot at humans in EDF!

Attached: 1387910700841.jpg (300x399, 66K)

It's a psychological tactic employed by their hideous armored masters.

you can but they suck

Is the Insect Armageddon worth checking?

Attached: 5584303404_4c8ac0b1f2_z.jpg (640x400, 100K)

user means the mission pack level 100+ weapons which are stupid strong

It's scaled down in all regards, only worth checking if you're super thirsty for more EDF

Only if you find it super cheap.

If you're talking about 108, the trick is to climb the ant tower, then just dash to the bee tower

somewhere around 3 or 4x the regulars iirc

There didn't seem to be a room up, so I started one. It's early missions on hard, for those sweet, sweet completion percentage points.

Room name: Giant Birds
Password: videogam

Noticed people recommending one of the dlc mission for armor farming from silver spiders. Does it work on easy too?

Do the mutant versions even drop more stuff compared to their normal versions? I think that was the case in 4.1 but here it doesnt feel like they do

Does enemy health scale with player numbers? It does, right?

It sure does

No wonder singleplayer felt so much easier

BUYFAG
VDF
RAGE
MISSION 26
INFERNO

Attached: 1534436666090.jpg (659x609, 365K)

I'm fucking 12% until 70%.

I feel like the visible wounding of enemies, gradually increasing as their health gets lower, is severely underappreciated.

>grind for a few hours
>don't get shit
>fuck this
>download trainer
>rape though Plain of Conflict thrice
>don't get shit
Ah, I see, it's not about clearing stages and picking up drops, it's just about the want meter. If you want something you'll never going to get it.

Attached: 1564047723818.jpg (600x1000, 459K)

>Air Raider with 16% completion
>2k armor
>level 86 Bomber Vesta

Attached: 1548917307964.png (429x464, 93K)

I like that the limbs regrow, but are purple-colored to show that they were once removed. It's useful in gameplay and it's just a neat detail.

Looks like the fight will be violent.

newfag to this game here, how am i suppose to play this game, is hard ok later on? should i main one class or switch depending on the mission ?
i played 15 mission in hard and sometimes this game is really unforgiving, especially flying shit.Any tips are welcome.

Attached: EDF5_sIF9mOhCm0.png (1920x1080, 1.84M)

Hard is the way, if you struggle chances are you just need to change your loadout a bit.

Hard mode is hard. It's easier online, which is why people are recommending it. In singleplayer, don't feel bad about switching to normal to get past a few really tough missions. In online, you should be able to go through the entire campaign on hard though.

You'll get class weapons and armor for every class, but you get more for the class you're playing. So your main is strongest, but every class should be viable. I see that you're already playing WD, I'd recommend the power lance. It obliterates flying enemies, because it uses so little energy that you can just fly around and stab shit.

what's good with wing diver against shock troopers and cosmonauts? getting absolutely smashed on reclaim base 228

Lance, rapier, phalanx. Stardust does ok job but can take bit long to finish them. Blasters are decent since you can easily focus one spot if you want something with more range.

For anything that walks on 2 legs, the Dragoon Lance completely owns it. Go for chest shots against the light aliens, and headshots against the heavies. Phalanx is good, but I wouldn't recommend it against heavies, only the lights.

Start with Hard so you don't have to replay it on Hard later. Ranger is hard mode basically since the other three classes are powerful as fuck(with the exception of Air Raider being dogshit on some levels), so if you stick with him don't be discouraged that some missions will be a wall for you.

>what is sp
>what is dlc

Phalanx is good against ayys as well. It kills them even faster than lance. The problem is mobility because you can't dodge without canceling your charge.

Don't get me wrong, I have mad love for the phalanx, it obliterates ayys. I hunt down laser boys like they owe me money. I just wouldn't recommend it against heavy ayys with the minigun/flamethrower etc. You have to get a lot closer than is comfortable, and you don't get staggers as reliably as the dragoon. With dragoon, you can hang a little further back, and keep your dodge spam going.

thanks guys

I like longer ranged lasers
not the closed laser though, that seems low damage
high level monsters with big core and just snipe their legs off

could somebody explain to me why this shovelware AA title is sixty fucking dollars

70 hours campaign and good gameplay user

Glad I ditched that then. I'll try again next day. Damn.

Attached: sticky situation.webm (710x400, 2.98M)

Nice!

nicer

Attached: 2019_07_31_05_00_07-clp.webm (746x420, 2.99M)

Attached: vehicle sumo.webm (710x400, 2.86M)

Any pirates want to play DLC1 on hard or hardest?

how the fuck do you use any of the CC strikers weapons on fencer? They all have incredibly shitty damage, with the exception being Vulcan hammer but then that thing have like 10m for range.
Also who thought it was a good idea to let enemies' attack push you back when you're attacking with your melee weapon, can't even kill fucking ants because of that

Apparently they're used as a mini-dash. When you're recovering your jumps and dashes, you fire off your striker to get a little more movement out of the attack animation. If you hit enemies with it, that's just a bonus.

no that's the piercers, I mean the hammers and swords

That's perfectly normal. I'm 1800 and have level 80 weapons.

Well I guess I'll make a lobby in a few minutes.

Roomname only
Yea Forumsideogames
Hardest unless someone says otherwise
DLC1 m1

Is there a way to transfer the multiplayer campaign progress to the single player one? Enjoyable as it is i don't feel like replaying the whole campaign to fuck around a bit in sp.

no need to be salty, the pirated multiplayer works. just download it and have fun, bro!
also my internet died right at the end of mission 79 on hard FUCK YOu

>what is SP and Approaching Monster Balls
I think I'm sub 10% and approaching 2k armor. Beat the game, farm 86-87 a couple times, then get some armor from playing online and you'll achieve this easily.

Making now.