Tf2 thread

If random crits are so bad why dont they just make a community server backed by all the popular tf2bers. Oh wait they did and it fucking bombed

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 200K)

reminder that the bugged unusuals are UNMARKETABLE and UNTRADEABLE (yes, even after Friday)
feels good being a cratechad

Didn’t Uncle Dane make a video about the Wrangler being OP in casual mode despite the fact it’s balanced around having 6 spies decloaking behing your back

Say it and repeat it until you believe it
>403K glitched unusuals ready to flood your market
Tic Tic Tradie Tic Toc

Attached: 1564420026034.jpg (160x192, 6K)

ummm, no sweetie, they're permanently tagged untradeable if you bothered to check

These are the most fun engies to snipe.

You know most of the people who bought them just want to wear them right?

glitchfag cope
i'm banning anyone who can't present a cheater's lament V2 from my server as soon as they start handing them out
enjoy your pixels that you can't even sell off now

i would never want to play on a server populated mostly by soundsmith fans
we're talking about the people here whos standards for comedy consist of bearded expense screaming into his microphone for the hundredth time in the recording. soundsmith's comedy consists of spouting reddit memes and you can literally predict was he's gonna say in reaction to anything

>person dies in front of him
"oh god he's dead"
>kills somebody with a random crit
"i'm so sorry"
>gets an unexpected kill
"we take those"

each of his videos are literally the exact same, only he and his friends are reacting in the same way to a different gimmick. His stereotypes were fun at first but it's clear he's milked it dry and even he admits it. Also the amount of faggots who just wear whatever hats he says are cool piss me off

Soundsmith isn't real, dude.

PRESS G2 TO TAUNT TRADEFAGS

Attached: 1564150101696.png (448x653, 194K)

redpill me on this

>not bound to G1
what taunt could possibly be so important to take up the spot of the schadenfreude?

Conga after a back stab produces all the salt

Quickplay was the beginning of the end of community servers, zoomers cant into server browsers

Litteraly nothing wrong with random crits, they are a great equaliser

Higher damage output gives more crits, its just win more

Yes of course, but in practise they are also here to just give a lucky noob the time of his life by landing a 180 damage shotgun pump when he learns the game

You cant even join servers by ip in the browser. Halo 2 had that.

So as a keylette with a grand total of less than 4 keys worth of items, is now the time to buy? I just want cool items I think are cool to wear in-game in all honesty. Is there a list of all the unusual items that have been flooded in the market, or do I just look it up by crates?

Attached: file.png (1080x1057, 1.26M)

market is locked, buy some cheap unusuals once it s unlocked

Random melee crits are a vital part of the game and removing weapon crits kills those too

idk, they're fun to get but ultra frustrating to get hit with

Attached: 1396757353218.jpg (1343x350, 178K)

i cant believe valve ruined no crit servers just to shit on twitch streamers and youtube faggots

fucking based as fuck

nothing better than critting a spy with the escape plan as you're running to a medkit

Attached: 1520673712125.png (1228x1228, 1.95M)

what did they do?

Attached: 1403099716252.jpg (341x347, 80K)

they added in matchmaking

Soundsmith and Uncle Dane have singlehandedly destroyed the TF2 community even further, suck my fucking cock

Attached: 1546285242521.png (661x688, 699K)

Attached: 1506544010782.png (516x866, 269K)

enjoy playing with those two people

Attached: 417-4177646_2-feb-tf2-demoman.jpg (820x596, 117K)

I'm going to be real here. I play Spy mainly (when I can, team comp and all), and I' not saying random melee crits hit me more than anyone per se, but if I didn't get half the Engineer wrench crits that I have, I'd probably get away with so much shit. Like, I've sat down and thought about this.
>Engie swings wrench at air
>connects and crits
>kills me in 1 hit
Now I of course had allowed myself to get hit by this, so I can't complain about that. What I can complain about is that IF I were hit and therefor revealed, I didn't even get a chance to get away after discovery. Same with spy checking. I don't mind failing spychecks because they are being smart and checking at teammates like you're supposed to in this game, perfectly reasonable, but I also think there's a difference between "I found the Spy, now we have to finish him off before he gets away and causes trouble again" versus "oh, there's the spy, I killed him with a single wrench at full health. Neat."
Now obviously this only really applies to me and maybe Snipers or Engineers, if you get melee'd as a Scout, you're probably doing something wrong.

Attached: chataeu du backstab.png (1349x716, 1.46M)

Why does/did competitive mode exist? There's no real incentive to play it. So few people play it that you never find a match.
Why did they add it in the first place?

who knows
i think they wanted to cash in on the esports money but then just gave up half way through and never bothered updating it again

tryhards vs casual fun. crits and bullet spread were controlled specifically for comp specifically to appease "muh controlled systems"

>lets put the entire community on one server
>e celeb faggots are the only people that hate random crits
>that fucking image for the thread
You are a homosexual. At first i used to be a pure #REMOVELECRITS fag, but honestly at this point i'd be happy if they just removed them from the minigun and pyro. There is no fucking reason a heavy, who's close range DPS is literally the highest in the game should be able to outdamage a sniper at long range. Those fucking random lasergun kills from a mile away are the absolute worst. And pyro does too much damage with his flame bullshit anyway.

>People buy Unusual's to wear
>Quarter of the players has one
It still fucked over the economy since a quarter of the playerbase no longer feel the need to buy keys.

Why does reddit always do this "short text to long text explanation" meme? Ive been seeing it alot now all over the place and i'm getting a bit sick of it

That's the beauty of memes, it will die and another will take it's place in our enclosed pop culture circle shortly enough.

or pay some sweaty nerd some stupidly high price for one.