Are you going to read it? You should. You are bad...

Are you going to read it? You should. You are bad, bad enough you’re not confident enough to be a streamer and a youtube commentator

Attached: F9919B52-0137-453E-ACD2-C844234E57A8.jpg (1159x732, 145K)

Why didnt Ninja win the Fortnite World Cup, then?

Attached: 1554615790403.gif (256x256, 374K)

If Fortnite was a typical fps with every character having the same guns, I guarantee most of Yea Forums would fuck these overpaid kids up. There is no ""skill"" or ""knowledge"" in Fortnite. Simply luck.

He get ligma

I love the power glove, it's so bad.

He still gets millions monthly playing a game for children. It’s like if a pro basketball player demanded money to be tested by fans and are all children

He already won

Isn't this guy as casual as they come?

e-celebs are the worst thing to ever happen

Can he teach me how to get Drake play with me on my stream?

He's a children entertainer, that doesnt mean he's good at the game he plays. People much better than him arent as big as him because being the best isnt as entertaining as you'd think.

>pubstomping literal children because your shitty game doesn't even have ranked

you know every industry has its subculture celebs that everyone hates

What is it going to say? Cry to the devs to ban everyone that kills you?

>Simply luck
Especially if you manage to get your hands on a scoped weapon.

I was looking for just the thing to kick-start my booktube channel. This will DEFINITELY be it.

I remember when he was a no name playing with drdisrespect. Remember the game where doc screams at him and he just disconnects without saying anything.
Then fortnite came out and he became bigger than him.

Isn’t weird he did not even shave off his facial hair for a professional photoshoot? The photographer is dumb

it's going to be a book filled with blank pages but the last page just has the word nigger

LIGMA?!

Even my 12yo nephew think thay guy is retarded.
Who the hell watch streamers ?

extremely lonely fags

What went wrong?

Attached: .png (3436x900, 75K)

First step to be coming an unstoppable gamer is to not stop gaming to read fucking books.

>modern Yea Forums
>good at videogames
Yea Forums today would lose the shazbowl

Fornite died as a trend and so did he.

Nothing last forever the fact it stole pubgs thunder and lasted that long is commendable

Attached: 1556739816633.jpg (652x680, 138K)

ligma smegma
GOTTEEEM

I can kinda get the highlight videos but actually watching some dude playing for 8 hours straight "funny moments" videos are usually like 20 mins each, how much of those eight hours is just boring cancer?

True.
>t. Fatal1ty, 100 viewers avg.

Ninja made tons of sales for his online course on streaming off of I think it was udemy. Do a book would be logical as well since idiots will buy. I cant wait to see what this blue haired faggot will do whem fortnite stops being popular.

retire

He has enough money that even without investing or further work, he could live comfortable for the rest of his life.

going to die of cardiac arrest brought upon by severe hypertensive crisis if he keeps taking Adderal/drinking Red Bull

Step 1: take the redpill

You guys keep calling twitch streamers children's entertainers. But how many children do you know with the means to spend money online? His biggest supporters are practically all adults with jobs and incomes.

Do you really believe there are all these kids using their parent's credit cards on streamers?

>But how many children do you know with the means to spend money online?
what year are you from?

I was born in 86.
The only way I can see kids spending money online, is if they got some kind of prepaid card. But now you're telling me that kids are actually taking cash, going to get prepaid cards, and then spending the money on streamers. And that's probably less likely than kids begging for their parent's cards.

>But now you're telling me that kids are actually taking cash, going to get prepaid cards, and then spending the money on streamers.

Why does this sound so unbelievable to you?

Well wouldn't parents be suspicious of a child owning a prepaid card? They would want control over that. Assuming they allow it in the first place. If I had a kid, I wouldn't allow them the tools to purchase stuff online.

But on top of that, the fees would be a deterrent. If they're not getting much in allowance, then spending even a few bucks to fill a card would make them rethink the decision.

>people think ninja is the best
No, he's the most popular.

Do you truly believe that ALL the best players are streamers? Do you truly believe that views scale according to their skill at the game?

No, it generally helps to be decent at a game but ultimately your capacity to entertain the simpleminded chucklefucks that actually watch streamers play games is a far more important factor in how popular you are on YT/Twitch.

Do you believe PewDiePie is popular because he's good at games?

Attached: 1445421577140.png (970x937, 1.36M)

As much as I'd like to see this fag and Fortnite be gone, I must point out that at roughly 15k subs he still makes 37k monthly. And that's not even factoring in donations.

Kids use their parents amazon accounts for prime subs which are free. Multiply this by a few thousand kids who watch him play fortshit he makes 5 to 6 figures easily. Also he's gotten paid to shill games from companies since that's what most big streamers do these days.

Idiots don't read

>The only way I can see kids spending money online, is if they got some kind of prepaid card.
Literally fucking what? 14 year olds can get a debit card and even younger with an adult.

Kids are cashed up my man.

There are over 130,000 k-12 school's in the USA alone.