Just finished my sons Switch wall!

Attached: skqcnjv0zfd31.jpg (1785x1862, 346K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/NintendoSwitch/comments/cjrolf/just_finished_my_sons_switch_wall/
reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/cjrlbe/finished_my_kids_switch_wall/
thingiverse.com/thing:3655460
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is your son a daughter?

Redditors really are something else.

Looks good, user! I hope your son enjoys it!

Attached: bloomer.jpg (196x250, 8K)

thats very thoughtful and fatherly of you user. i cant wait until i have children and give back to the world in the form of giving another a wonderful life and producing a productive member of society. great job.

I think that's kinda cute

Fix the top half of the tube

Pretty cool desu

Upvoted
Edit: thank you for the gold fellow doggo pupper!

They're basically men that act like women in all the worst ways. Most of them have father issues.

reddit.com/r/NintendoSwitch/comments/cjrolf/just_finished_my_sons_switch_wall/

reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/cjrlbe/finished_my_kids_switch_wall/

Attached: 1474160921650.jpg (500x688, 129K)

That's cool and all, but the paintjob is thiccer than a bowl of oatmeal.

Why do you JUST KNOW this is a r*ddit post?

That's cute

Why would you curse your son to a lifetime of being an incel loner by introducing him to videogames?

why do i find this so creepy?

Remember when Reddit was the one who stole form Yea Forums?

That's how sad this board has become.

God I really hate Nintendo fans and Redditors. They are just THE most vapid insipid sheep retards you'll ever speak to.

>literally 2 weeks pass
>son hates mario now and doesn't care about it anymore just like bonnie spontaneously stopped caring about woody

Because even if you don't realize it consciously, your subconscious knows the grown man who is supposed to be looking after this child actually did this for himself and then posted it online for upvotes to boot.

What bums me out about this isn't just how infantile it is, but how poorly constructed it is. This was made by a man whose own father never taught him how to do anything, he probably just googled how to make something and followed some other virgin's instructions.

Take a fucking community college class on woodworking and make something you can be proud of.

Attached: ancient dry wojak alternate.jpg (482x427, 36K)

>Just finished my wife's son Switch wall!
ftfy

Well not him, but my daughter has loved Mario 3D world for 2 years now, and no sign of getting tired of it.

Attached: px9sVsj.gif (294x233, 845K)

What do you fags get out of posting reddit images in Yea Forums? Honest question, I don't understand this.

Awful paint job, the wrist straps aren't attached to the Joy-cons, the Joy-cons aren't even on the fucking Switch. The Switch isn't in the damn dock and it's always going to be out of battery, since it doesn't look like a USB C can fit through those blocks

>top reply on both threads is people calling him out for just stealing the image with proof
top fucking kek

That's kinda nice to hear. I was playing Super Mario World for years and never got tired of it, so it'd be cool if that happens later in life for her.

>472287286
(You)'s

The genuine want to bond with a kid over video games through making something with your own hands is enough to make this wholesome imo.

nice, i wish my dad did something like that for me i would have loved it

Attached: 1562122405168.png (861x748, 844K)

he didn't even make it, he just stole the picture from a 3d printing site.

Am I supposed to find this cringy op? I think it's cool and you will even be able to reuse the pro controller stands next gen.

I'm sure your wife's son will love it, gj user :)

Little da'quan must be so happy!

fucking cultists

inb4 his wall gets copy-striked by Nintendo and taken down.

Yea Forumsirgins seethe at this because they didn't have fathers to have fun with or do anything with them, as well as not having sons of their own to do things with.

That is just sad.

You mean your wife's sons switch wall?

My father made fun of me for playing video games. Told me to get a man's hobby. He was right, of course. Glad I had a proper father who wasn't a closet homosexual.

i'd be fine if this was a kids wall. however, I know full well it's a grown ass adults wall.

Attached: 4P8H04_P.jpg (600x600, 68K)

My black bull stole my switch what the fuck should I do?

Attached: 1562258525103.jpg (1080x1493, 661K)

imagine the smell

Attached: 133.jpg (306x568, 40K)

thingiverse.com/thing:3655460
It's amazing how your son's wall looks exactly like the advertisement for this product

unironically pretty cool but the pipes fucking bother me

someone get this hothead outta here.

He gon' outgrow that wall and you're going to be a dad that wasted his time.

That's great user. I'm still on the fence about buying my stepson a PS4 or a Switch.

I unironically would've enjoyed this as a kid.
Part of me wants a themed setup, but u dunno hjw to not make it cringy.

This looks good user I wish I had something like that as a child all I had was a deadbeat dad

>Not having the joycons on your Switch at all times

>finish something for his kids
>immediately post it on reddit in searching for validation
based npc

His wife's son is probably an ungrateful little shit

>take time to do paint job in your son's room
>one year later his taste have changed and starts hating/destroying what you made
Keep the walls white desu

>Keep the walls white desu
Tyrone is keeping his wifes uterus walls white

>Why do you JUST KNOW this is a r*ddit post?
Because no one on Yea Forums has children, and no one on Yea Forums uses exclamation points.

came here to post this

Why does the switch have the same texture as the wall? And why are they using ingrain wallpaper if they can afford two pro controllers and all these props?

Pretty sad how they love and want to discuss video games. Could you imagine being so gay?

how old do you think the son is?

Attached: 1562237131125.jpg (189x267, 27K)

That is pretty neat.