Your daily reminder that

Your daily reminder that
>pic related
can only be played on the first 8th gen console to sell 100 million units before everyone else.

Attached: GoW.png (641x731, 324K)

Shit game.

>console
Sorry i have a functioning brain so I'm not interested in TP walking simulators.

Attached: 1564327648485.jpg (303x335, 90K)

Cope

How is NG+? I heard GMGOW+ is 2ez due to Runic attacks

YouTube plays it just fine on any device. It also has a useful feature to skip all the terrible combat and exploration through an ugly ass "nordic" fantasy world (that's actually just glowing chests and collectible garbage everywhere).

Cope nintenshill

>being proud of something you like limiting its availability and sales
I mean, congrats I guess? I'd play it if it was on pc, but it's not so I don't and it doesn't bother me.

Attached: 45689867645664.jpg (1440x1440, 582K)

nice, I'll just wait for 50$ ps4 and try this one

ape escape 4-less

Daily reminder that GoW deliberately squanders the player's time to get around a technical limitation that will be resolved with the PS5, just to keep up a pointless artsy award-bait gimmick that it already ruins by forcing you to open up menus and teleport at least once

>forgotten flavor of the month

It goes way faster because you're not without your skills and gear. Valkyries actually have tweaked attack patterns though and some new ones added in. I mean new ones that already existed just new to the Valkyrie in question. I dunno if I want to fight the Queen did that on GMGoW new game and don't want to again.

Soi filled bitch

Attached: 1524744229398.jpg (551x826, 140K)

GoW 3 Kratos is so fucking badass.

Shame the combat is "Throw Axe" spam and Nu-Kratos is a bad character compared to his classic self

Why do incels love God of War so much

So the game where at some point Ares is fucking giant and invades some place, is that God of War or another game? Maybe it's that Spartan game. I really don't remember.

God of War 3 is better. Soul vs. Soulless

>the first 8th gen console to reach 100 million
First and only. You think the Wii U's gonna make 100 M?

Shame your only contact with this excellent game will ever be watching other people play it.

This games reputation really suffered on Yea Forums due to coming out right as the söyboy meme was in full swing.

God of War 4 had decent combat, but it was so, damn, repetitive. Even if you were pulling off combos, the enemies were just repetitive.

There wasn't any real boss fights, and when there were, it was easy, and I was playing on the second to last difficulty. You were made of glass, and you hit like a bitch, yet I still managed the artificially difficult bullshit.

Graphics, weren't even that great. The textures on Kratos and his shit stain kid were decent, outside of that I don't think the visuals were that great. The water was flat. The areas were pretty.. Eh, from what I recall, nothing made me go "Hoo wow, holy shit that looks cool". Maybe when the snake came out and started speaking. That's probably the only time I went "Wow" in that game.

I don't have a PS4 Pro to play it at 60fps, which is a shame because I think it'd be a lot better to play at 60fps. Hopefully PS5 targets 60fps by default, then it can actually be called a decent gaming platform instead of just being "lmao 30fps with dips to 15fps" in many PS4 Exclusive games.

Attached: God of War_20181231153355.jpg (1920x1080, 938K)