How are you fellow sonychads holding up? This drought.....its really getting to me.. It's been going on for 6 years...

How are you fellow sonychads holding up? This drought.....its really getting to me.. It's been going on for 6 years, I dont know if I can keep on bros....

Attached: GodiWishiHadaSwitch.png (1272x884, 989K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gamstat.com/games/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>GodiWishiHadaSwitch
but I have both, finished up judgment and now busy with fire emblem

Oh no! I can't play Bing Bing Wahoo or shitty anime game literal who :(((
I'll just have to settle with Bloodborne, TLoU2, Death Stranding, Spiderman, Persona 5, Uncharted 4, God of War, Ghost of Tsushima, Days Gone, etc.
At least they have actual gameplay!

Days gone probably shouldnt be listed there lol

>movies
>gameplay

imagine being jealous of super autism creator 2. absolutely pathetic

Attached: 8458860912.jpg (600x539, 35K)

>i cant play shitty anime game :(
>quotes persona

They have slopes now bro. SLOPES.

>Switch
>2 games in a month
>desperate snoy has to reach for every game in the entire library, still only able to pull out a handfull

Bloodborne, Death Stranding, Persona 5 and Ghost of Tsushima
Are good/look good user, I read your post in sammyclassicsonicfan's voice too.
Who the fuck plays Fire Emblem? People buy it, but nobody plays it. SMM2 is great though, but I'm looking forward to future updates and online with friends coming out.

>Bloodborne
already played
>TLOU2
movie game
>Death Stranding
might be cool
>spiderman
fun movement, shit combat
>P5
Fun city, shit story
>Uncharted 4
movie game
>God of War
okay action game
>Ghost of Tsushima
Cautiously optimistic
>Days Gone
shitty zombie game
also
>At least they have actual gameplay
lol

Imagine Dreams still isn't out and LBP3 sucked ass
where the fuck is Dreams, I want to make action RPGs in it

>Who the fuck plays Fire Emblem? People buy it, but nobody plays it
I'm genuinely confused what you mean by this

I'm playing The Division 2, pretty good despite coming from Ubisoft

I like how it's basically a dungeon crawler RPG disguised as an open world Western shooter

I got a parttime contract job to fix a homepage with the promise of 20% increase in traffic.
Fixed it in two days with the simplest SEO and analytics available for free and got paid a months salary for 3 days of work.
What did I do with my salary?
>bing bing wahoo
>HYYAAAA
and I actually bought diablo 3 for the switch.
Handheld diablo is better then I expected.

Attached: 1495185210688.png (800x600, 646K)

>6 years and only 6 games, literally 1 game per year
I did you the favor of removing Days Gone from your list and adding Last Guardian. How did you fuck that up?

It's pretty solid
Warframe plays pretty well too, but it has the issue that you need to be internet connected so you can't grind for resources on missions on the go, which you would think is the ideal scenario but whatever

>shitty anime game
>but mentions persona
What did he mean by this?

We got plenty of fun games

Attached: 23635516.jpg (1440x1440, 863K)

Look at all those multiplats

All the good games there are already / will be on PC and Switch

I don't know why people have been shilling Mario Maker 2 like it's some incredibly deep game. It gets old after an hour.

I’ve been playing OSRS instead. I know, I don’t know what happened to my life either.

If Dreams isn't out how have I been playing it for 3 months?

it was old 33 years ago. it's just a rehashed super mario bros.

Thats your opinion user. I already have over 170 hours in it. Participate in the Mario maker shill threads and you'll never be bored. Yea Forums actually makes some really good and fun levels.

Don’t be disingenuous you sly fuck, you know well and good that a closed beta isn’t release.

It's a paid early access open to everyone

APE ESCAPE FOUR
WHENNNNNN

At least we have Fire Emblem nigger

You must have legitimate autism, I only put 70 hours total into Breath of the fucking Wild.

Is it any good? Have you made anything worth sharing?

It's great if you have the patience to overcome the learning curve (or just use community assets to start)
I've made a few levels including 1 Mm pick but I won't post them here and get doxed

I only put 60 hours. How did you manage to have so much autism? Are you also shit at games?

>Yea Forums user enjoys playing video games
>Haha you're autistic!
Wow. So this your mind on Snoy. The movie meme must truly be real.

Attached: 1499485392094.gif (400x424, 646K)

It's littererly the only good game on that list.

It's a video game that's less than a month old and not fun to play after an hour so yes you do have severe autism.

Literally seething

>Fire Emblem
Horrible taste

imagine a year between exclusive releases

oh wait, ps4 owners dont have to lmao

you must get tired playing the same games over and over and over and over and over and over and over again

Based and contrarianpilled

Attached: rehashtendo9.jpg (2058x1798, 1.05M)

>lists
>1 game from 2015
>1 game not out yet
>1 game not out yet
>1 game from 10 months ago
>1 game from 2017
>1 game from 2016
>1 game from last year
>one game not out yet
>one game from 4 months ago
this has to be bait

gamstat.com/games/

28 shooting games in the top 50 best selling PS4 games

>less than a month old
It is a month old
>not fun to play after an hour
Oh it is, you just prefer movies and that's perfectly okay. But keep seething over Mario of all things

>Chad Emblem outsold Trannystein and is the best selling FE game of all time
Yup. I'm thinking we're based.

>me not like game
>you like and play game a lot
>so you have autism
Ah yes I understand now, thank you.

How many bing bing games in the top 50 Shitch games?

bing bing wahoo isn't a genre

Attached: SFSDFF.jpg (800x800, 261K)

Only one of these is on Switch, snoyboy.

Just how many times have you ban evaded? Honestly curious.

I don't own a playstation and only play arcade games. Shoo shoo Nintendr o ne.

what drought? i still have a shitload of ps4 games to look forward to:
>medievil
>persona 5 royal
>ff7 remake
>trails of cold steel 3 and 4
>project sakura wars
>ni no kuni remastered
>death end re;quest 2
>granblue fantasy relink

I truly am sorry that you feel that way.

Never, because I'm not actually breaking any rules. Criticizing Nintendo isn't a rule breaking offense, no matter how much you wish it were

>walmart persona 5
>bing bing wahoo

Attached: 1493256267995.png (600x750, 267K)

pretty accurate

Xbots are the most gracious fanbase now. Unironically, the other three constantly throwing shit at each-other and whining about being persecuted by the others while xbox chads out there getting laid.

Sony consoles have more shitty anime games than MS, Nintendo and PC combined.

lmao

More like there is none left because they have no game it's their last console lmao

It's so easy to bait sony fanboys

Super Mario Maker 2 is already 50 bucks at walmart.

Yeah, except they get censored now

More like the ones who got killed first because they had no weapons to fight with

Jesus are you actually 12? Is this how console war tards think?

Switch fag here
I've been playing nothing but ctr nf on my switch, don't even feel like buying Mario maker because o know how shitty the community created levels are
I remember getting like 1 or 2 good levels with the Wii U version, this one has more users playing so i expect way worse levels in greater amount
FE is for fags, no reason to get a switch for FE

t. mad Xcuck

>Mad xcuck

>Godi Wishi Hada Switch
Get the fuck out of here weeb

I'm not a poorfag. I have a switch, a PS4 and a PC.
I'm mostly playing ctr this summer so I haven't had time to get into the new fire emblem.

Attached: d8bd1261-8a5b-40cd-934c-11e0bb1e5f5b.jpg (464x401, 19K)

What the fuck, really?
I've been out of the loop then
I'll try that tonight

physical is always cheaper than digital on switch. didn't you get the memo? I paid £40 for my physical copy, shipped, sealed, a week after release. It's pretty much always that price for every big release.

starting a flame war over consoles is

tfw you're so desperate for games that you have to play Days Gone

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-02 at 7.07.23 PM.png (504x508, 536K)

I can't wait until halo is back so the fucking switch/sony holocaust that is desperately needed can take place.
I say this as a PCchad.

>343i halo
good luck with that.

its ok when nintendo does it.

>Oh no, I can play games released MONTHS ago, some of them having been released on the PS3.

Been playing FF14 on ps4 and emulating ps1 games I never played on my phone like casual filth. Summer's been great gaming so far

Attached: images (76).jpg (554x439, 29K)

Halo is gone sorry. It just isn't good anymore. 343 cannot make a good halo game at all.

-Played the whole halo series on xbox game pass when I had got a cheap Xbox 1 s to play some exclusives

It's over for Halo. Stop having hope.

Attached: 1518956237163.webm (640x800, 1.49M)

>jealous of mario maker 2

Attached: 1555798747656.webm (1200x675, 2.91M)

I've been a sorted of jilted Nintendo fan ever since the end of the GameCube era. this summer drought was fucking horrible, but imagine my fucking amazement when I decided to dust off the Switch that's been in the basement for half a year, and blind bought Fire Emblem Three Houses despite not playing a single Fire Emblem before.

was not expecting Nintendo of all things to get me out of this boring hell. I own a PC, PS4, and Switch, and this is honestly the first game I bought this year that hasn't disappointed me utterly. If I can just hold out until Tsushima....maybe.

Attached: fuckimdepressed.png (750x909, 782K)

Cool. Now remove the multiplats.

Coooooooope

There is lietrally noting to play only Multiplats i can play better on PC.

What is the next bisg Ps4 exclusive this year god dammit?
IS there anything coming out

I thought Ghosts of Tsushima was coming out this fall but it must have been delayed because it's still TBA or something

Attached: 1556151563970.gif (340x274, 3.82M)

Based. Imagine trying to make a comment about playing the same game over and over and being a Nintendo fan... My god, they really are empty headed children, aren't they? The cringe is at peak levels.

The difference here user, is that Sony fans, not metaphorically, but literally, are playing the same games repeatedly because theres nothing else to play.

Uh shut up I just really like bloodborne!!!

reskinned story games with QTE "press X to awesome". fuck right off. Give me Mario soi maker soi any day of the week - at least there is real gameplay in there.

Cool headcanon.

Based Nintendo not only living rent free in the heads of Snoy trannies, but literally own multiple TIMESHARES

Attached: 1519308390192.jpg (364x411, 43K)

Xbox Scarlet is just a codename for a new prebuilt gaming PC
screencap this

Cringe redpilled based Snoy have sex Nintendo bing tranny seethe. Based based discord dilate incel frogposter reddit wahoo seethe cringe, redpilled wojak. Tranny have sex, seethe cringe based have sex redpilled? Dilate incel seethe cringe tranny bing wojak reddit. Cringe resetera twitter incel, tranny based, dilate seethe have sex based snoy. Reddit discord bing resetera based cringe, redpilled have sex based Snoy bing Snoy Nintendo tranny wahoo. Have sex.

Attached: A6417FC2-BC05-4496-B8E2-7620E18D2F00.png (348x312, 175K)

This, but unironically

It feels good being part of the PC + Switch masterrace

Enjoy your movies Sonybros

Attached: 1563838372443.png (2427x1472, 3.37M)

Why are sonyfans the only people who list unreleased games in their library? Shouldn't they stop counting their chickens before they hatch.

What are you talking about? I have a shelf full of PS4 games. Do you think I only have a playstation to play exclusives? What is with this retarded mindset? Lol. Good luck playing a 3rd party game on the Switch, it chugs at 720p and 20 fps.

*Spider-Man

Based. This is the objectively best way to go.

>Metroid Prime 4
>Luigi's Mansion 3
>I even saw BOTW 2(lol)

First day here new friend? Welcome to Yea Forums.

Attached: ok.jpg (202x249, 7K)

That's what we have PCs for you dunce. Enjoy your ancient 1080p 60Hz bro. We on PC use 1440p 144Hz now. Maybe in a few decades consoles will catch up.

Waiting for death stranding, been playing let it die again. It's not great but I basically got past the worst of the grind when I played initially so it's pretty alright. I hate how everything's one shot though, you and enemies, it's always one shot.

I will give you metroid 4. I have not seen anyone mention the other 2 outside of speculation.

What drought? Sure, we didn't get a famous game featuring crossdressing since FF VII while it's commonplace on other systems but who gives a fuck about crossdressing except sickos?

>do you think I only have a playstation to play exclusives?
That's literally the only reason to own a console in 2019. This is why Nintendo is thriving despite hardly any (good) third party support and it's also the reason why the switch is the Definitive console to own right now. Imagine actually buying a ps4 to play the inferior version of multiplats.

Judgement just came out

In all seriousness what does PS4 have upcoming in the near future.....

I have a pc, an Xbox One X, and I sold my Switch and spent the money I got from that to buy a Ps4, quit arguing about consoles and shit and just play your fucking videogames you retards

Kill La Kill: IF and Crash Team Racing are both out, i'm enjoying them.

>60hz
That's generous, most PS4 games run at 30fps.

>shitty anime game
>Persona 5

Attached: 1564412992381.gif (581x440, 52K)

Sorry you're right, shitty anime artstyle game

The Granblue games soon(tm)

>walmart
more like kroger, maybe shur fine.

Nintendo's on the 9th Gen... that's how desperate they are. They started the Generation 3 years early. Let that sink in.

>Nintendo made a whole new console instead of rehashing the same console but this time 10% for powerful
Whoa bros...maybe they are the bad guys....

Only on nintendoGAF is it a good thing for a company to release hardware 10 years out of date at a premium

>one of the fastest selling consoles of all time
>desperate
LMAOOOO
also samefag

>he plays multiplats on console
HAHAHAHAH

Consoles are literally for niggers and people too poor/stupid to build a PC. Switch has the best and most fun exclusives, graphics literally donot matter when the game is fun. Sony makes the same shit "cinematic" upscaled 1080p 30fps games yearly.

>samefag

wrong. So wrong. Are you retarded? The posts aren't even saying the same thing. Reading is fundamental, you should really learn how.

>donot matter

So this is the power of Switch fans huh? Cell phone posting underrage age summer fags? Woah. I guess Switch really is for alpha males.

But the Switch is literally more modern hardware than the PS4 and Xbone.

You better save up for ps5! Play 3-4 launch titles then its another 6 year drought for you.

Hahahaha all Sonyfags can do is try to win because of a typo. Literally grasping at straws. Enjoy your retard box 4.

>every 100m PS4 thread deleted
>this blatant console war get to stay
lmao Yea Forums moderation

lmao we own Yea Forums cope and dilate snoy tranny

Is it true that every multiplat sells better on Switch?

Just goes to show that mods are eternally ass ravaged by the success of PlayStation.

All that success with no games. Truly amazing.

Attached: 1563265928097.png (910x1024, 1.39M)

Living in you and the jannies head rent free 24/7 365.

I've been playing judgement, it's fantastic so far

t-that's not true! We have Bloodborne! a-and uh...Basedder-Man!

Why must you see a girl's pussy in a video game? Grow up.

I doubt deep down that even nincels care about this forgettable anime kusoge.

> 1 good game. persona 5
> Dark Souls clone
> shit spiderman game which no one would talk about if it was multiplat
>6 movie games where it pretty much plays itself.

>at least they have actual gameplay
hahahahaha yeah ok...

Attached: soytendo19.png (746x853, 240K)

100M

all it takes to get a thread deleted

Attached: 1339503287158.png (166x200, 23K)

Delete this, it goes against our narrative. In the future please only post favorable sales figures for Switch, thanks

Imagine reaching this far

PS4 HAS NO GAEMS

Because Nintendo fans are so insecure about owning a console targeted at kids that they have to grasp onto anything that makes them feel more like an adult.

The WiiU has a better Library than the Switch.

oof, cope