Games about killing nazis are VERY controversial and leftist propaganda!

>Games about killing nazis are VERY controversial and leftist propaganda!

Attached: Soyboy Wojak (139).png (548x670, 250K)

Attached: 849.jpg (1216x937, 292K)

>game about killing nazis

fine

>game about KILLING THOSE BASTARD EVIL NAZIS YEAH FUCK THOSE GUYS etc etc filled with leftist political agenda and other leftist undertones and jabs aimed at conservatives

not fine

how hard is this to understand?

Well if you make the nazi killing not fun the job was failed don't you think? Oh and red and blje teams are the new hottest by the way.

Any games where I can kill am*rican game devs?

Nazis are cringe but so are wojakfaggots.

Attached: Are_You_Jewish_UKreddit.jpg (707x1066, 103K)

lefties think anyone who disagrees with them is a nazi

I don't even care about the games. The nazis were right.

Attached: 1543008293865.gif (651x385, 1.82M)

god conservatives are such whiny faggots

>basedboy wojack (139)

Attached: 1487039161677.png (747x443, 50K)

>Soimale hates soiedits
Color me surprised

Oh please, nobody is falling for your bullshit anymore.
You can't hide behind irony.

Oh man, the irony.

Why did you use yellow marker. We can still see the Reddit user, go back.

Nazis were the good guys.

>tory
>fascism
no party in the UK would even qualify as "right wing" in the usa
kikes are deranged

>KILLING THOSE BASTARD EVIL NAZIS YEAH FUCK THOSE GUYS
Woah yeah... this is just too far... like, seriously, they weren't THAT bad...

Why would you portray macho chads as soibois?

Postal 2.

This.

it really says something that killing nazis can be conflated with killing conservatives. I dont even buy your second scenario to be true, sounds like you're just being a whiny babby.

Keep seething virgins, you already lost the culture war

Attached: pink-wojak.jpg (220x229, 9K)

nazis is just a blanket term for any white man who isn't a balding guy with glasses with a subscription to BLACKED and a follower of far left politics

every
fucking
time

Attached: 814619461294.png (336x330, 16K)

>YOU CAN'T JUST JUSTIFY KILLING NAZIS!!! THEY'RE HUMAN TOO, THEY WERE THE GOOD GUYS!!! STOP DEMONIZING THEM!

Attached: 1564421865075.png (1006x813, 73K)

>whine about trump
>whine about border wall
>whine about immigration
>whine about abortion
>whine about healthcare
>whine about WINE

yeah conservatives are the people who whine about things

some are
The real problem is that leftists call everyone they don't like nazis. Making sure that Nazis are kept in public consciousness as villains is just downstream of that pathology.

The real problem is that leftists prefer the Nazi portrayal to be as superficial and cosmetic as possible. They want you to associate the trappings of naziism with evil, like saluting, charismatic speeches, well-groomed appearance and being white, rather than anything evil that the Nazis actually did.

What games can I kill niggers in?

Who even

>NOOOOOOOO WHAT THE FUCK YOU CAN'T SAY THE NAZI HAD A GOOD IDEOLOGY!! YES YES I SUPPORT THE CHINESE.

Attached: 1557449157896.jpg (211x239, 8K)

YOU CAN'T JUST DEHUMANIZE NAZIS!!! THEY'RE PEOPLE TOO YOU KNOW!!

Attached: 15534561235.png (617x673, 139K)

>all nazis are bad

take it back.

Attached: file.png (744x419, 420K)

being a conservatard in 2019
____ ___

Attached: Grandpa_FoughtTheNazis.jpg (878x1024, 86K)

imagine being completely obsessed with the 0.01%

>Make game about killing j*ws
>go to jail
Ebic

go back

Hook line and sinker you fucking idiot. Now youll never hear the end of it

Looks like in cyberpunk 2077.

White people that don't want to be replaced by third world murder-rapist shitskins and have tranny kikes molest their kids = Nazis.

May as well just accept being Nazis, they aint gonna stop calling you that.

Attached: 1553481000452.jpg (1024x1022, 170K)

Who the fuck is this prick? no one cares /pol/tard

Attached: WW2 on the wrong side.jpg (285x767, 61K)

>HE'S IN!

Attached: inkling main.png (1019x823, 97K)

personally im okay with lefties calling everyone nazis.

the more the people become desentized to getting called nazi the more power the jews lose.

>noooo!!! but the poor jews

lole. get ready to die in iran, mutt.

Wanting to kill anyone is a sign of mental illness.

GTA

Attached: 1.gif (59x50, 32K)

Is there anything more fucking pathetic than Republicans? Their entire lives are just bitching about the most mundane shit

>Killing Nazis in a video game makes me feel like I'm part of the solution.
>Pretend the Nazis in video games are all Trump votes.
>I'M HELPING! BASH THE FASH!

If someone identifies with a political party they should reconsider their life choices.

>game with historical setting and nazis
Alright
>game with historical setting that draws shoddy parallels between nazis and modern day political groups because the devs/writers/publishers have chip in their shoulder
Not alright.

I'm so fucking tired of having Adonalph Drümpler tier villains in madiea that only exist because some writer is still salty about elections from few years ago. It's not clever, it's rarely funny, they're just repeating the same tired talking points, and worst of all it's immersion breaking when the writers decide it's a good idea to have a fictional character preach you about real life things. I'm perfectly fine with exploring political ideas even if they're modern day issues as long as the writing is good. I don't want to pay money for some clown to preach at me and tell me what to think or believe.

>NAZIS WERE THE GOOD GUYS!!! WAKE UP SHEEPLE, IT'S NOT OK TO KILL NAZIS!

Attached: 1564243911898.png (644x800, 125K)

This.

Not him, but even I recognize Dr. Wehrner von Braun.
>While in his twenties and early thirties, von Braun worked in Nazi Germany's rocket development program. He helped design and develop the V-2 rocket at Peenemünde during World War II. Following the war, he was secretly moved to the United States, along with about 1,600 other German scientists, engineers, and technicians, as part of Operation Paperclip.[5] He worked for the United States Army on an intermediate-range ballistic missile (IRBM) program, and he developed the rockets that launched the United States' first space satellite Explorer 1.
>His group was assimilated into NASA, where he served as director of the newly formed Marshall Space Flight Center and as the chief architect of the Saturn V super heavy-lift launch vehicle that propelled the Apollo spacecraft to the Moon.[6][7] In 1975, von Braun received the National Medal of Science. He advocated a human mission to Mars.

Machine are secretly nazis. Or dumb as shit. Starting with TNC, the Resistance is so much more degenerate than their enemies. The only question is, did they really think these "characters" would be moving?

I fucking hate americans and their PC culture wars
Fuck you, your whole country is poisoning the world

You're right, but it's not just republicans, it's everyone that fell for the government funded meme that is politics.

>leftists call everyone there don't like a nazi
Yeah, all the Nazi iconography and talking points and historical propaganda and literal Hitler fanaticism on /pol/ and in the internet histories of terrorists and on the right in general, that's all just a joke haha it's a prank silly libtards everybody knows that we're all huge memelords and that means we're allowed to say whatever we want and you can't critically examine it at all or else you're like the boy who cried wolf

have the mods given up?

>how to spot a discord thread in 3 ... 2 ... 1 ...

I don't care who he is, if he worked for the nazis hes a chud.

>Basedboy Wojak (139)

Attached: 1413932234376.png (436x441, 404K)

It humors me how much these resettrannies keep baiting with this weak shit, but everything in the real world is turning more and more to the right because of the problems the left create. Just last day you had some immigrant nigger from some shithole country push a woman and child out in front of a train in germany. Wakey wakey, leftist babies.

Attached: 1561668430807.jpg (634x510, 67K)

There's nothing wrong or super political about simply killing nazis, but doing it such a masturbatory and obnoxious way just takes it all out of the fantasy for me.

It's like Jesus Christ just let me fucking kill the damn nazis, you don't need to throw a party or make a big deal out of it. Stop patting yourself on the back for that, it's just a game about killing nazi scum.

Also people who think The New Colossus isn't using modern "punch a nazi" ideology for its own personal gain and isn't heavily basing itself on modern politics is fucking delusional. That ending is a goddamn disgrace, the writers should be ashamed.
The whole writing is trash but let's not get into that

Attached: 1560190646954.jpg (553x640, 48K)

Attached: Sir_Arthur_Harris.jpg (220x289, 13K)

Yeah pretty much, in Scotland the SNP, Scottish Nationalist Party, is actually quite left wing

the market speaks louder, faggot

>Is there anything more fucking pathetic than poltards?

t. asshurt nazi

tories and labor are literally the same too, so it's amusing. The populist parties(brexit) can probably be considered right wing though.

To be honest, no. They're part of a globalist right party who pretends to fight against another globalist right party. They don't conserve shit, look at their plan to decriminalize homosexuality worldwide.

Attached: 80twe7rfyyf21.jpg (1947x1911, 383K)

c'mon, you just need the picture...

>everything in the real world is turning more and more to the right because of the problems the left create.

Just because you and your neckbeard internet friends think like that, doesn't mean that its actually happening.

Just proves that right wingers are the REAL snowflake SJW's.

this

all the men who fought nazis were conservative anyways

>"oh yeah, I bet a bunch of white men from the 1940's totally shared my modern day progressive beliefs"

Attached: 159281919381.png (500x413, 146K)

Is there anything more fucking pathetic than Amerimutts? Their entire lives are just bitching about the most mundane shit.

Attached: 20171002011857_1.jpg (2560x1440, 481K)