President Bolsonaro calls CSGO pro player FalleN to talk about tax cuts for videogames, expected to begin this year

President Bolsonaro calls CSGO pro player FalleN to talk about tax cuts for videogames, expected to begin this year.
manualdosgames.com/presidente-bolsonaro-conversa-com-fallen-e-sinaliza-a-reducao-dos-precos-dos-jogos-ainda-este-ano

Attached: Bolsonaro-1170x628.png (1170x628, 1.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

gazetadopovo.com.br/republica/breves/portaria-reduz-imposto-importacao/
youtube.com/watch?v=-e5gTx1fVU4
translate.google.com/translate?sl=pt&tl=en&u=https://www.gospelprime.com.br/consultor-faz-avaliacao-honesta-dos-6-meses-de-governo-bolsonaro/
sciencemag.org/news/2019/07/deforestation-amazon-shooting-brazil-s-president-calls-data-lie
g1.globo.com/politica/noticia/2019/07/29/apos-morte-de-indigena-no-amapa-bolsonaro-diz-ter-intencao-de-legalizar-o-garimpo.ghtml
g1.globo.com/politica/noticia/2019/07/30/acredita-em-comissao-da-verdade-diz-bolsonaro-ao-falar-sobre-morte-de-pai-de-presidente-da-oab.ghtml
economist.com/the-americas/2019/07/25/jair-bolsonaro-has-given-up-on-his-anti-graft-crusade
g1.globo.com/ro/cacoal-e-zona-da-mata/noticia/2019/07/17/ministro-visita-ro-e-faz-reuniao-com-madeireiros-duas-semanas-apos-caminhao-do-ibama-ser-incendiado.ghtml
bbc.com/portuguese/brasil-48805675
forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2019/01/08/brazil-is-the-best-stock-market-in-the-world-right-now/
oantagonista.com/brasil/cara-nao-confio-no-intercept-nao/
oantagonista.com/brasil/monique-nao-e-monique/
oantagonista.com/brasil/shame-on-you-verdevaldo/
oantagonista.com/brasil/o-vazamento-do-futuro/
blogs.correiobraziliense.com.br/cbpoder/procurador-helio-telho-dizer-que-moro-mandava-no-mp-e-mentira-deslavada/
opiniaocritica.com.br/noticia/240/nao-houve-conduta-ilegal-de-moro-e-dallagnol-decide-corregedor-do-ministerio-publico
gazetadopovo.com.br/rodrigo-constantino/artigos/cara-de-pau-de-greenwald-chamar-isso-de-jornalismo-e-piada/
files.catbox.moe/bsp67z.webm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G0y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What would a CSGO pro player know about any of this?

No one cares outside Brazil, but I am happy this is actually happening. I wonder if this affects digital purchases such as Steam/GOG.

>what would someone who plays videogames for a living know about videogames and videogame accessories?

Isnt he also trying to drop console prices there?

Why couldn't that stupid nigger stab him properly? He had one fucking job.

It’s basically a boomer trying to dialogue about it with people who purchase games and know how bad the taxing is.

Digital games for PC don't get taxed

Looks like hairloss has hit him hard since the last time I’ve seen him. Or is it just the harsh stage lighting?

Bolsonaro is too fucking based

He’s aged pretty bad since the stabbing

what

Since the stabbing, he also has been a president. Look at Obama and how bad he aged during his first term
Or Chávez, the guy fucking died thank god

He talked about "gamer" stuff so consoles are implied, the minister of economy wants to set computing products taxes to 0% but our dinosaur senators freaked out.
gazetadopovo.com.br/republica/breves/portaria-reduz-imposto-importacao/

youtube.com/watch?v=-e5gTx1fVU4
You would eat this right, first worlder-kun?

Attached: 1543682702754.png (1024x678, 1.02M)

Everyone's telling me this guy is literally trump, and by that they mean literally Hitler, but Idk he seems based and also a victim of fake news. So I guess he is like trump in that regard

why? are they gonna start pushing for esports to be a thing?
BRs suck at games anyways

He actually does what he promised unlike orange man.

The entire media is against him pretty much. He says a lot more shit than Trump also

Not really

>Not really
Yes, really.
translate.google.com/translate?sl=pt&tl=en&u=https://www.gospelprime.com.br/consultor-faz-avaliacao-honesta-dos-6-meses-de-governo-bolsonaro/

After the social security reform there will be the tax reform too.

>thank god
All his death accomplished was leaving them stuck with a shittier version of him.

Still waiting on guns. Congress hates him so he has his hands tied.

I want to believe

>Brazilian
>Blue eyes and lighter hair than average
How?

Attached: 1562470170999.gif (200x189, 828K)

>destroys amazon
>thinks it is ok to kill indigenous people
>1964 brazil dictatorship apologist
>is literally clinically retarded
>but MUH GAEMS
Grow up, OP.

He is actually way worse than Trump.

The ministries in his government are split between religious nutjobs and flat earthers, with the occasional military man pretending not to see what the other two are doing.

The italian phenotype is one of the common in Brazil.

Ngl it looks good, crunchy crust and generous topping. If only he'd been wearing some gloves.

What are you even talking about? His ministry is by far the most qualified and active the country ever had.
Can you even name previous ministers? Do you even know 99% of them were politicians and "friends" with no qualifications?

Trump is just an old man who talks about old man shit, like he was speaking with his friends at a pub. Bolsonaro, on the other hand, has said some pretty horrible and fucked up shit and for some reason some people still defends him.
Bolsonaro is literally a monster.

Attached: I'm so high right now.png (284x243, 124K)

>parrots fake news he read on CNN like a good NPC
>lol grow up!
cringe

By a conservative estimative, a third of brazillians are white.

>h-he said commies are bad and welfare queens are fat, ugh so problematic

Attached: 75251.jpg (480x446, 35K)

I'm brazilian, we don't even have CNN you imbecile. Also, I read all shit Bolsonaro says in first hand, so I know very well he is a total piece of shit.

Yikes... Are your brazilian or american? If you are american I can explain to you why it is not actually like that, but if you are a brazilian just fuck off.

Attached: aaaaaa.jpg (580x548, 34K)

Half of the shit you posted is fake news and being an "apologist" for the military regime that defended us from the USSR's influence is commendable.

imagine this old man fucking his 20 something year old husband

Are you really that fucking blind?
Bolsonaro didn't assign all ministries based on political PARTY, but EVERY SINGLE ONE was decided for political reasons, and even when he needs to replace a ministry he assigns a new guy from the same political group.

I can tell you are a whiny baby obsessed with outrage culture and out of context phrases, I can assure you I know Bolsonaro far batter than you think you do.

who cares spic

this looks retarded
t. brazillian that eats pizza (made for humans) every other week

>fake news
Ok, one by one, yes?
>destroys amazon
sciencemag.org/news/2019/07/deforestation-amazon-shooting-brazil-s-president-calls-data-lie
g1.globo.com/politica/noticia/2019/07/29/apos-morte-de-indigena-no-amapa-bolsonaro-diz-ter-intencao-de-legalizar-o-garimpo.ghtml
Well, he didn't say it is ok, but for me he thinks it is ok because he clearly was killed and he keeps on saying he was not.
>1964 brazil dictatorship apologist
g1.globo.com/politica/noticia/2019/07/30/acredita-em-comissao-da-verdade-diz-bolsonaro-ao-falar-sobre-morte-de-pai-de-presidente-da-oab.ghtml
>is literally clinically retarded
Don't even need a link.

Se você ainda defende ele, ou você é idiota ou você concorda com ttudo isso.

Attached: 236t.png (346x316, 42K)

>but EVERY SINGLE ONE was decided for political reasons
No? Are you retarded?

>Science Minister
Astronaut and extremely qualified scientist

>Economy
Highly renowned economist, co-founder of banks and think-tanks

>Justice
Famous anti-corruption judge that shook the corrupt establishment

>Foreign Relations
Career diplomat, promoted to top rank

and so on

I don't even get why you would try to blatantly lie like this since you can easily check the backgrounds of the ministers and they are all pretty high profile.

Why are Brazilians the most retarded people on earth?

The guy is a disaster. His government is a cesspool of corruption, when his whole schtick was supposedly getting rid of corruption.

>yikes
Go back to Twitter and CNN

>RELIGIOUS NUT JOBS AND FLAT EARTHERS
Wanna know how Poker is played? You don't attribute a reaction to an opponent's move. You pretty much just gave away you're a /pol/tard and not only that but a discord tranny.

Dilate yourself.

Attached: 1559485430014.gif (384x288, 456K)

>h-he said commies are bad and welfare queens are fat, ugh so problematic
Nah he said things like abducting citizens in secret, torturing and killing them without trial is fine.

I thought /pol/ hated trannies?
And i'm both?
Drink bleach, imbecile.

>destroys amazon
Absolutely based.

>>destroys amazon
>sciencemag.org/news/2019/07/deforestation-amazon-shooting-brazil-s-president-calls-data-lie
A president has no direct control over illegal deforestation.

>>thinks it is ok to kill indigenous people
>g1.globo.com/politica/noticia/2019/07/29/apos-morte-de-indigena-no-amapa-bolsonaro-diz-ter-intencao-de-legalizar-o-garimpo.ghtml
Nowhere in that article does he say that, he says the exact opposite by saying that legalizing mining even for natives will stop killings, stop being an idiot.

brazil dictatorship apologist
>g1.globo.com/politica/noticia/2019/07/30/acredita-em-comissao-da-verdade-diz-bolsonaro-ao-falar-sobre-morte-de-pai-de-presidente-da-oab.ghtml

See >>is literally clinically retarded
>Don't even need a link.
See pic.

Think twice before spewing fake news and utter garbage, idiot, or at least hope I won't be around to correct you again once you try repeating your lies.

Attached: 1562680143740.png (201x250, 18K)

Here in Brazil we call bolsonaro apologists cattle. So, when you spot a br here, just say "moo" and nothing more.

Attached: 37508024_242044276456245_1079161999713107968_n-640x502.jpg (640x502, 60K)

Communist terrorists are not citizens, only guerrillas abducted citizens and bombed banks and public property.

No one gives a fuck about your own corrupt orange man you stupid macacos.

This isn't video games.

>cesspool of corruption
Got any examples?

>Brazilian lefties are so cucked they literally call their political opponents bulls
You can't make this shit up

Attached: raughs.jpg (1022x547, 57K)

economist.com/the-americas/2019/07/25/jair-bolsonaro-has-given-up-on-his-anti-graft-crusade

People have been calling leftists cattle and useful idiots for several decades now, you aren't as witty as you think you are.

>A president has no direct control over illegal deforestation
Yes, you are right, this is why he have a envoromental minister and he is ruining everything previous ministers did. He actually is doing everything to facilitate the amazon deforestation by miners and big farmers. And Bolsonaro is 100% agreing with him in this.
Educate yourself.
g1.globo.com/ro/cacoal-e-zona-da-mata/noticia/2019/07/17/ministro-visita-ro-e-faz-reuniao-com-madeireiros-duas-semanas-apos-caminhao-do-ibama-ser-incendiado.ghtml
bbc.com/portuguese/brasil-48805675
But stay in denial, /pol/tard. Soon enough you also will be fucked by this government.

People don't lose citizenship if they commit a crime, idiot. Not like you'd be allowed to do that to non-citizens either regardless.

Imagine being this stupid, and so unaware of it

Politics ARE video games, sweetie.

>useful idiots
Spotted the flat-earther.

When did he say he abandoned any "anti-graft crusade"? His minister of justice is actively pushing for harsh anti-corruption laws and fortifying investigations so clearly the headline is completely wrong.

we live in a post-fact reality user, nobody cares anymore
it's all about the team you like winning, doesn't matter how, doesn't matter what it leads to

>environment minister
Fixed.

>H-he's not evil! J-just incompetent!
Fuck outta here CIA man

what is bolso playing?

Attached: waa9.png (1916x989, 1.04M)

Imagine being so obsessed with cuckoldry you think of bulls when talking about cattle.
Get laid

lol fag

He's actually very competent, Brazil having the best stock market in the world right now and crime decreasing by 25% is evidence of that, leftist "news" screeching about how he drank a cup of water is not evidence of anything other than pocket man derangement syndrome.

>making conservatives look so utterly retarded they never win an election ever again
Based

Imagine being so obsessed with cuckoldry you think of it when talking about bulls
Cope

>Brazil having the best stock market in the world right now and crime decreasing by 25% is evidence of that
I can't even

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 11K)

And it has been a complete failure, did you even read the article? His government is rife with corruption

>gospelprime
Oh c'mon at least post something that actually has some shred of legitimacy

Seethe

Posting a golden lel replying to actual facts is not an argument, if your entire mental process relies on lies then maybe you should rethink your life.

Reread your post, brainlet

His anti-corruption minister of justice is actually corrupt.

The list is by a business consultant and writer, that's just the first link I found that didn't have some obnoxious ads or paywalls.

Did you perhaps read that from a media outlet that doesn't like him?

Does that mean I can finally stop being a filthy pirate and can finally support a developer without going through a hundred hoops?

You need to rethink your life if you actually believes that. Seriously, you must be deeply delusional for even considering this as a reality.
Seek help.

He is not a victim, he uses fake new all the time because there's never a study to confirm he's outdated and ignorant claims

Think about what you just said and then picture this world you've created where the only news outlets that suck a politician's dick are allowed to comment on them. In the thinking world we call that corruption.

>the stock market is the economy
Based retard
Reducing corporate taxes always boosts the stock market in the short term, this doesn't necessarily translate to economic growth in the long run

>DUDE YOU PLAY VIDEO GAMES LETS TALK ABOUT TAX
user are you high

>did you even read the article?
An article that starts off with a complete lie is not really worth reading, but I did and it shows nothing about him abandoning anything or his policies being a failure, the only valid point is Flávio being fishy but Bolsonaro did nothing to stop the investigation on him, he said the opposite actually.

No, he isn't.

Oh, of course, he isn't corrupt. The entire media is lying including the right-wing Veja.
And Reinaldo Azevedo, a guy who exposed all the bad things about the left all his life is now a communist for exposing our minister, right?

Based Bolsonaro

In Brazil calling someone a bull is the same as calling someone a cuck

You're completely blinded by your political allegiance. Either that, or you're legit retarded.

Garnering popular support is extremely important especially since congress dinosaurs in bed with state monopolies absolutely hate the new economic policies.

If you are talking about the hacked messages then there's literally nothing published so far that actually qualifies as illegal, let alone "corrupt", very weak considering how sensationalized and cherry-picked the messages have seen so far.

>spews lies
>gets corrected by facts
Who do you think is being actually "blind" here?

In only 6 months the guy had to change ministers that were indicated by him at least four times because of utter incompetence adn you're still defending him? How delusional you are you? And I'm not gonna even start about his sons and the shit they pull.

I don't know if Lula is innocent, but what i do provably know is that his trial was a complete farce.

Steam's prices are already fair.

Finally the people who rule the world are asking gamers for their valuable input.

You are only showing you ignorance by trying to deny simple facts anyone can check by themselves, if you really want to have a decent argument then try arguing that a stock market doesn't reflect investor sentiment (it does) or that the crime rate has nothing to do with important policies related to crime fighting.

Stop pretending you are me, Lula ISN'T innocent but Moro still is corrupt as fuck.

Attached: American-Psycho-012.jpg.jpg (300x180, 10K)

i hated the guy, but his opposition easily made me change my mind.
like that cattle that defend the ex-president that got arrested and still defend the most corrupt party in mankind history?
>the right-wing Veja And Reinaldo Azevedo
>Right wing
you lying son of a whore, Brazil has no true Right-Wing media or even political party and both of those are far from been Right wing, disingenuous bastard.

What facts? You're outright denying all the points in the article without further elaboration. Points that are so widely reported you must have your head in the sand to deny them.

>Brazil having the best stock market in the world right now
Only in your goddamn head

I don't understand what argument you are trying to make here, getting rid of incompetent ministers represents the opposite of what you are trying to imply. How delusional are you?

>Italians
>Not black hair, swarthy skin and brown eyes

>BUT WHAT ABOUT PT
First time I saw an english "mas e o PT????". Congratulations.

>You're outright denying all the points in the article without further elaboration
No I didn't, the only two "points" in the article are Flávio which I didn't deny and the Moro thing which is just a media circus with no actual evidence of anything, just feefees and sensationalism, you will really have to try harder because you aren't being convincing at all.

>italians
>not golden pasta hair, cheesy yellow skin and pepperoni eyes

Don't try replying if you have no idea of what you're talking about.
forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2019/01/08/brazil-is-the-best-stock-market-in-the-world-right-now/

The stock market had a 40%+ peak over one year which was by far the best in the world.

this dude is really turning out great for brazil and it looks like hes going to try and boost the economy and tourism and stuff with esports and computers/gaming. very smart.

>gamers are rising up in brazil

our time is nigh bros!

to celebrate I will say the N word!

Why would you even think i'm pretending to be you? Paranoid dumbass.

Ah yes, things that challenge your political allegiance are just feefees that can be safely ignored. Glad we cleared that up.

Sensationalist articles with no actual evidence and fabricated contexts for tiny scraps of messages not involving the minister of justice (many of which have been debunked by simple timelines and fact checking) are feefees, yes.

Sorry.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

that is not a "mas e o PT????" you lying whore, one group blindly defends Bolsonaro while the other is willing to use anything to damage him be it lies or outright violence, you both are cattle and deserve a beating.

lmao at the commies getting BTFO ITT

Attached: 1530565415245.jpg (228x221, 14K)

I'm with you in this one, I don't know if Lula was innocent and by the looks of it I'll never fucking know because Moro was too uppity to sit his scheming ass in the justice ministry chair.
Fuck me, and I actually used to look up to the guy. Guess we just can't have nice thing in this shithole.

Explain in detail how they have no actual evidence and how they have been debunked.

Wow, console game prices are gonna drop from 210 to only 180 reais!! Based Bolso!!!!!!!!!
Call me when dollar isn't R$4 anymore, retard

>Moro still is corrupt as fuck.
Do you have a single fact to back that up? Your whole premise about both of them being corrupt makes no sense since the whole "point" of the left is that Moro is corrupt because he jailed innocent Lula even though the case files are publicly available and he was sentenced by dozens of independent judges over several instances.

Lowest approval rating of any president at this point since 1990

We live in Brazil, we NEVER, EVER will have nice things.

Attached: ea8.png (497x732, 362K)

Don't try to act dumb, he only changed them due to political pressure, you know very well that if it wasn't for that he wouldn't move a finger to ditch the education minister, his entire clan was pressuring against it.

>I'll never fucking know
The case is completely public, you will never know because you are an idiot that doesn't look for information.
Lula was condemned in two different cases by way, bet you didn't know that.

He was just playing with you, don't be such a stick in the mud friend

>since the whole "point" of the left is that Moro is corrupt because he jailed innocent Lula
This is what Bolsonaro propaganda wants you to think. Anyway, he is a corrupt due to all the leaked telegram chats that shows clear signs of corruption.

This is true we should have stuck with communism it was all just starting to work.

Still, what are you even trying to say? First you tried to imply that he only put up his friends there but now he's swayed by pressure to remove incompetent ministers? How is that even a bad thing?

What a dumb misleading article in this context.
The article is saying it's the best market (to invest in) (because it's cheap right now) (because it's in the fucking dumpster).
Though even his estimates for recovery have already been proven wrong, we won't grow 2.4 this year.

>that shows clear signs of corruption.
The magistrate that was in charge of the disciplinary action against the Lava Jato people already archived the case because the published messages didn't actually show anything illegal.
You keep falling for PT propaganda while ignoring simple facts, you are just completely radicalized.

>b-but the PT propaganda
Imagine being this brainwashed.

this is like the mess that is Brazil Twitter nowadays, commies start a lefty hashtag or anti-Bolso it barely get 10k mentions and rises to Top 1 trend while the opposition starts one opposing that get over 50k, either get stuck at 3rd or 4th place and just disappears. Communist only play dirty.

>shows clear signs of corruption
except it clearly didn't.

Did you actually read the messages?

Burden of proof is on the accuser but most articles had errors like completely wrong dates or messages by people who were jailed by the time the messages were supposedly sent which makes no sense, it's mostly fabricated contexts clouded over tiny "real" messages with arbitrary attributions.

oantagonista.com/brasil/cara-nao-confio-no-intercept-nao/
>Glenn posted a pic on Twitter with a supposed message from 2018 by Ângelo Goulart Villela, a man that has been in jail since 2017
>After people pointed this out, he hastily deleted the pic and said it was a "typing error", with the name changed to simply Ângelo in the final version

oantagonista.com/brasil/monique-nao-e-monique/
>He also attributed a message to Monique Cheker, where she supposedly mentions working in the state of Paraná in 2008, but the actual Monique Cheker was working in Rio de Janeiro at the time and she sent a message to the site O Antagonista denying the narrative imposed by Glenn

oantagonista.com/brasil/shame-on-you-verdevaldo/
>Greenwald lies about the pope producing a video about his "journalism", probably unaware that these videos are planned well in advance or intentionally being misleading (likely).

oantagonista.com/brasil/o-vazamento-do-futuro/
>Clealy wrong dates, with messages from the future, despite Glenn claiming to carefully fact-check them

Another lie is that they insisted that the messages were leaked by a whistleblower, until police caught the hacker and they also found out that a Communist Party member is the one that hooked up the hacker with Glenn, it's also very interesting how Glenn acquired the hacked messages just a few days before he went to "interview" Lula.

You will naturally ignore all this since it goes against your narrative you are so sure of in your head.

Did you read any of them without the fabricated contexts? You are being manipulated or you are being intentionally dishonest.

And since I know someone will try to falsely argue that O Antagonista is not a good source I'll post a few more talking about similar things.
blogs.correiobraziliense.com.br/cbpoder/procurador-helio-telho-dizer-que-moro-mandava-no-mp-e-mentira-deslavada/
opiniaocritica.com.br/noticia/240/nao-houve-conduta-ilegal-de-moro-e-dallagnol-decide-corregedor-do-ministerio-publico
gazetadopovo.com.br/rodrigo-constantino/artigos/cara-de-pau-de-greenwald-chamar-isso-de-jornalismo-e-piada/

Never forget the eternal assblast of election night
files.catbox.moe/bsp67z.webm

Attached: 1515220546435.gif (480x270, 1.88M)

>Linking O Antagonista as a credible source
Might as well link Catraca Livre

Yes, I actually don't bother reading the Intercept explanations because the leaks speaks for itself.
Now go read the leaks.

>literally trump
god i wish. he's a shitty globalist neoliberal who's ruining our industry. he also loves to ride Israeli dick

I should also mention how Glenn completely ignores this and builds a strawman about his opposition saying the messages are fake even though no one even tries to argue that, we know he bought real hacked messages. The whole point is how he creates fake contexts around the messages.

Thanks, because o Antagonista indeed is a shit pro-bolsonaro source.

>oantagonista
Your brain is absolutely fried by ideology. Unsalvageable.

OA is very credible and has police insider sources, they are always the first to get hot scoops, not everything you disagree with is propaganda.

Do you have anything in a non-subhuman language? I feel like taking with a monkey right now

>I only accept anti-bolsonaro sources!
Also your premise is wrong, O Antagonista doesn't hesitate to criticize him, they are more neutral than foice de são paulo for sure.

Just google translate it you low IQ trog, you won't understand any of it without years of context anyway though.

We can all agree that the best flavor of pastel is "queijo" and that it should be accompanied with a lot of ketchup and a delicious cup of "caldo de cana", right?

Attached: images.jpg (640x480, 29K)

>Linking blogs
Truly embarrassing

Looks like the monkey is upset

Another fellow connoisseur of traditional chinese cuisine i see.

Mayo is way superior to k*tchup and caldo de cana fucking sucks.
Also, pastel de calabresa is better.
don't @ me

I'm proud I voted for him

One is an interview, the other is a regular news piece and the other is a blog from the oldest news outlet in its state and one of the oldest in the country, I would certainly trust that one more than a blog that parroted fake news about swastikas during the elections, written by someone married to a deputy in a far-left party.

What the fuck are you talking about? The leaks are legit regardless of who reported them. You're just grasping at straws.

>Political shitposting about Brasil
Video games video games video games video games

Attached: 1545311026444.jpg (1280x936, 102K)

I'm glad i voted for Cabo Daciolo and not for that globalist jew. Whatever happens is not my fault.

Brazil will burn to ash within the next couple of years. I would move somewhere else

>The leaks are legit regardless of who reported them
see You are parroting Glenn's twitter now because that's all you have left, I guess we're done here.

>when you are lost in your shill flowchart and just pick the phrase of the week
lol commies

I haven't mentioned Glenn once in the entire thread. Learn to argue, imbecile

You are being an idiot not understanding the context or intentionally making up lies, the stock market was already extremely valued by the time the article came out and a single search would tell you that.

He says the military dictatorship did nothing wrong while also being a former general of said dictatorship.

>DUDE WHO CARES ABOUT THE INSIGHT OF PEOPLE WHO ARE MOST IMPACTED BY OUR TAXES

is this what american conservative actually believe? no telling why the quality of american citizens are on average lower with sitting republican presidents

South brazil get a lot germany inmigration

Attached: 8A413EF7-A99D-432B-B8B5-50A166D36D5F.jpg (1056x749, 57K)

Bolsonaro is saving our economy with reforma da previdência and the treaty between Mercosul and the EU. Criminality lowered also lowered.
If you didn't vote on Bolsonaro in segundo turno you might as well be a criminal because PT sheltered terrorists like Cesare Battisti and sent trillions to communist dictatorships like Venezuela and Cuba. Lula deserves to be in jail and PT should be dissolved.

How is that in any way relevant to the post you replied to? Is your reading comprehension this horrible or are you really this lost in the conversation? Why are you so moronic and lost?

Saltyyyy

Old fuck just wants some easy votes from young people.

Does that zoomer understand economics, or why taxes are so big in Brasil ?

VIDEO GAMES

Attached: 1558034669002.jpg (856x1166, 218K)

He graduated in 1977 and served as field artillery, he's a captain.
His vice president is a general but became so after the regime, a funny thing is the opposition candidate tried to say his dad was tortured by the VP when the VP was fucking 16 years old.

>oh my god my shitty neocon liberal kike president likes eletronic toys just like me! he's the best president evar!!!

Attached: 1561341208603.gif (413x243, 51K)

Moro's hilarious justifications also help.

He's not asking for economic insight, he's just garnering support for something that really needs popular support to pass because congress dinosaurs absolutely hate free market.

Bethesda and some are because of a fucker who distributes it claiming that it should be the same as the Expensive console physical media.

also the fucktard is a friend of Robert Altman.

Amazing, I remember one reason brazil never get in computer or tech was because taxes make tech prices so insane higher than only riches can get tech access.

Everything you have done so far is cry about "context" when posting shit sources that the only thing they contain is meaningless distractions (how is that garbage about the pope relevant here?), denials by people involved to pro-bolsonaro rags, and fixating on trash like Twitter misquotes. If that constitutes debunking for you, you must be beyond retarded. Good to know Bolsonaro's government is falling apart and idiots like you will suffer the most for it.

The way you worded your post without actually saying anything about either the article or what i said makes me think you're the clueless one.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G0y
Brazil wtf

Why is when /pol/tards are losing they have to make a post not replying to anything but just to claim victory? Happens all the time like clockwork

I haven't seen a single piece of evidence suggesting your severe accusations and I already debunked a dozen fake claims in this thread, it has been a very one-sided "discussion" so far.

Don't blame me for your stupidity, your reply was completely wrong and had nothing to do with my "wording" which was factually correct.

>A jew calls a jew to talk about harvesting money from goyim

Attached: 1445062323078.png (238x220, 32K)

>ketchup
>caldo de cana

achei o n*rdestino

Crazy how Bolsonaro went from a last resort in a really shitty election to potentially the best president we've had in several decades, I was ready to be let down.

CS is all about money management bro

The last thing I would give a shit about is the taxation of electronic toys, how about the unemployment level, or the drug cartels roaming our cities, or the stupid nepotism he still maintaining, I though he was going to fix things, but, he is an average politician.

Attached: 1558035407023.jpg (1280x1280, 149K)

4 queijos a best

Lucky brazucas

>your reply was completely wrong
Hmm, how so?