HES NEXT BOIISSSS

BANJO TIME

Attached: 9A4E98B0-8294-48A0-97A9-87F9BD34271B.jpg (1300x649, 74K)

Can't wait

Attached: 1564494297573.png (1000x1524, 943K)

Enjoy the revelation that Banjobber was a late April Fools joke, while the true third fighter Reimu makes it in.

Attached: Th17Reimu.png (1071x1170, 482K)

I-IT'S A HOAX! M-M-MY NEVER EVER CAN STILL GET IN! HE/SHE'S IN! HE/SHE'S IIIIIIIIIIN! GET FUCKED BANJOKES! YOU MAD? YOU MAD? YOU MAD? SEETHE! COPE! DIALATE! GIMME (YOU)S!

Cringe.

Attached: 1563261903739.png (500x500, 7K)

I'm expecting an October release, tbqh

Wake me up when.September ends.

Based user

>Joker is high tier
>Used a lot in competitive
>Hero's looking powerful
>Banjo's next
>B-b-but t-the ugly c-c-cunt bear is g-g-onna be laggy and weak. R-right? RIGHT?!?!?

Face it, nerds. Bano-kazooie's gonna be op and there is nothing you faggots can do about it. Seethe harder.

Attached: D9wfDr3WsAEMOXJ.jpg large.jpg (828x466, 70K)

Hey look its one of those "this didn't age well" images

Hero is literally RNG the character. Banjobber still confirmed shit tier.

I really wish Banjo was a bit more active/involved in their combat so that Kazooie didn't have to do absolutely everything

How? All 3 of them are in. Steve is mocked daily. That makes no sense.
Banjo looks more consistent in his move-set. No Persona or Spell gimmick. Why would they make a DLC intentionally weak? Remember Smash 4 Bayo?
>Banjobber
You spend all night working on that one?

Attached: ad9OZyj_700b.jpg (500x672, 46K)

It's the 3 DLC characters making fun of Steve, how hasn't it aged well?

What busted shit could they put in Banjo's moveset to go equal with Arsene and Hero's chaotic special moves?

Attached: 1561391460061.png (1510x1509, 251K)

Aye man ya got the drawing done.

Something surrounding the golden feathers for his "WonderWing" move that makes him and Kazooie invincible?

Nothing. Just make him shit tier and watch as the Banjobbers squirm.

>Kazooie's eggs are RNG
>can be grenade's for early kills starting at 40%
>fire eggs for extra damage
>ice eggs kill opponents like PK freeze
>clockwork eggs work like mechakoopas that can't be picked up or shielded

How the fuck is it gonna age well when we know that at least 2 of those are cuts, and Steve will always have a possibility of addition? You guys are no different then the smoothbrains who made anti-ridley art during brawl lmao

>Joker and Banjo, two characters that everyone fucking knows are being cut
>aged well
???

this is either the best bait or the most advanced form of autism i have ever laid my eyes on

Attached: 1559093805276.png (288x288, 70K)

>getting this triggered over basic facts
lmao imagine lacking any kind of foresight. What's being a smoothbrain like?

Honestly very based

I just realized that we are getting BK mii fighter costumes. What costumes would you guys want?

Count Chocula

Jinjo/Minjo Brawler that can be colored.

Also hoping other Rare and Microsoft franchises get Mii representation, honeslty their other characters have more potential than Banjo's pretty light cast. Like you know, Battletoads, Joana, Steve, Master Chief. It'd all be cool though ao far Mii Costumes have been pretty bland for Ultimate

Hey, hey, hey, now this is based.

Attached: *sip*.png (500x762, 486K)

>not mentioning conker
user...

Without a doubt we'll see Mumbo as a Swordfighter. Seeing so many witch-character Mii Costumes that use their scepters/wands as swords really makes me wish they had a "Mii Mage" category.

>implying there's only going to be bk costumes
I'm waiting for the stevoids to get their upcoming soon. That and a Master Chief costume.

We still gotta go through August too, dummy.

>calling us smoothbrains
>thinking that sakurai and sora ltd would have any reason at all to remove any of the already announced dlc fighters
oh the irony

I want Tootie, she's gone too long without official acknowledgment.

>Prioritizing Microsoft IPs over Rare IPs like Conker and Battletoads

Watch them be the worst character in the entire game, maybe unplayable without items. Just because they're not a JRPG blade user.

lmao no they won't, they aren't owned by a japanese company and aren't shitty jrpg blade users.

>no gimmicks besides invincible kill move
>good recovery
>paid DLC
they'll be fine.

>hypothetical reality shitposting
holy shit this guy is too next level for me

they aren't even getting a mii costume.