“I felt it would be unfortunate to only have 1 or 2 songs from the game”

Did he just call out SE for Cloud?

Attached: 13C70821-CD12-4BD3-ADDB-8D234F2D1AB8.jpg (1632x1242, 857K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ciLEX04BVFM&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yep.

The direct is already on?

Correction, he called out Square. Enix actually has competent people.

There are more renditions of one Nintendogs track than there are Final Fantasy songs

Yes, he did. Nice to see that even you caught on to that, OP.

>competent people
>its only franchise still alive is dragon quest

Attached: 1450023022631.jpg (559x715, 63K)

it's a video.

youtube.com/watch?v=ciLEX04BVFM&feature=youtu.be

>A cultural phenomenon throughout the entire country of Japan with decades of rich history and spin-offs galore
>Each part of DQ works in harmony to ensure a quality experience
>No bullshit with their composers or directors
>Actually wants to give DQ to fans outside Japan
Fair trade-off if you ask me.

Attached: lemmetellyouwhythatsbullshit.png (327x221, 168K)

Yeah, but not like it'll do anything.

Explain the DQ11 bullshit then? Looks like they gave the finger to everyone who didn't buy it on the switch

Updated releases happen. Just double dip, or not. No different from the other updates that games get today.

This

>shallow amalgamation of Wizardry and Ultima quite literally designed to appeal to as many people as possible (aka the lowest common denominator)
>milked for every last penny from the idiot masses with countless amount of games that diluted the brand
>awful MIDI music that takes you out of the experience made by a cheap hack who also wants to exploit the people of Japan for their money
Shut up retard
Also the first-person combat and third-person exploration was pretty jarring in the 2D games and don't really work "in harmony"

Attached: dismissive.png (501x445, 245K)

>MIDI
FUCK OFF HACKURAI

I downloaded the orchestra patch for DQ7 and 8 on the 3DS and you fucking bet that I'll do it again with smash bros

Attached: lol.png (182x246, 42K)

Why is Square so anal with their music? I literally dont understand it.

I accept your concession

Attached: lol.png (361x581, 339K)

People keep making this mistake, SquareEnix doesn't own DQ music. Sugiyama does and he's the greediest jew in all the land. He'll only allow the use of MIDIs so he can sell CDs and concert tickets of the orchestral music.

>creator wants to keep the rights to their own work so they can make money off of it rather than hand it off to some souless company
OH HEAVEN FORBID!