Paid online for p2p

>Paid online for p2p
>$25+ P2W DLC
>0.75 nickel and diming for mii costumes
>Features locked behind $10 happy meal toys
So we can agree it's only okay when a certain company does this right?

Attached: file.png (770x470, 844K)

>Features locked

Name 1 (one) feature that isn't in base game that is locked behind these

figure fighters

That isn't a feature, thats the name of the figure faggot

it literally is a feature, you can't challenge anything like figure players without your happy meal toy

Its a CPU battle against a character in game, there is no objective difference even to the AI as proven several times

>there is no objective difference even to the AI as proven several times
except they are significantly tougher to beat than an ordinary AI because leveling them up makes them hit harder and take less damage

The features behind amiibos aren't even that great. So who cares. Also what pay to win DLC? Characters? Try nor getting shit on, instead of blaming people for having them. Paid online is the unfortunate part of having paid online for the switch in general. And that one alone is stupid.

I've seen shitters beat max level figure fighters.

Also includes a Undertale character.

>Bayonetta literally blamed for ruining Smash 4
>Cloud next in line
>Top Ultimate player is currently a joker main and the character has won top 8s faster than Tr4sh Bayo did by 11 months
>Hero looks like a solid character who can just OHKO you like a slot machine with several abilities
based!

The only thing bad here is >paying for online.

$25 for 5 fighters is the standard for fighting games in the past decade, and amiibos are worthless.

*AHEM*

Attached: 1243124214.png (2026x1948, 3.95M)

That doesnt' count it's a nintendo game were talking abjout

No one adds a truly shitty character in dlc, and none of the other dlc characters from 4 were that good. Also don't say "top ultimate player" and expect that to mean a majority of people playing. I'm not saying they're not good but in most normal play situations, you can win with almost anyone.

If you want a true pay to win character from a fighting game look at Batgirl in Injustice. Literally spam the move where she drops down out of nowhere and you win.

I might even add Scorpion from that game to that list cause he can teleport and pull people across the stage.

>0.75 nickel and diming for mii costumes
Most games would charge closer to 3 dollars for such things.
Few people defend amibos

I only use amiibos in BotW not to bring that game up, but they have the most interesting functions in it.

Why are you posting shit that was constantly shit on

>amiibo
>feature

Play max difficulty spirit fights.
Fight them with a low level disadvantaged spirit equipped.

Nintendo sells themes too retard.