Sony has now shipped 100 million PS4 consoles worldwide

eurogamer.net/articles/2019-07-30-sony-has-shipped-100-million-ps4-consoles-worldwide

Attached: 1449930829951.png (633x900, 57K)

Bros......?!

a-anybody...?

shhh, don't reply. just let this die..

JUST

Attached: 1560776188305(1).png (600x600, 347K)

>censorship

Fuck kusony

So many casuals.

NOOOOOooooOOOOO... What are we gonna do now, Nintrannies?

>Third worst selling main Snoy console
>Snoyers celebrate their mediocrity
Yikes

>being this insecure
Just accept it.

Sony always wins

Attached: 1530041117649.png (672x834, 105K)

>100 million confirmed braindead retards
Noice

Attached: 1564496226035.jpg (615x678, 100K)

>outsells every nintendo home console

Attached: fee.png (680x1002, 495K)

why are you guys trying to shitpost against nintendo when a new smash video just came out and all their attention has been directed there?
seems kinda futile to me, are you guys tsundere for nintenbros?

>shipped = sold

Maybe you should have studied business management, finance, and accounting instead of Japanese Culture

>celebrating the fact that your corporate overlords made a bunch of money
i will never understand console war faggots

Yes, we totally needed another thread about this

You know its outselling the switch, and that's why you're mad

I mainly game on PC, but okay.

>You know its outselling the switch, and that's why you're mad
PS4 currently has 100 million sales at 6 years
Switch has 40 million at 2 years
You do the math.

They're assmad because they aren't getting the (You)s they were expecting.
(Psst, it's because a new smash video just dropped).

>Valve dead so Yea Forums is now against them
>Will pirate all games now because epic games took them all
>Xbox dead already
>Nintendo has kiddy shit only and shit I played 50 times
>Sony the only one still alive

Attached: 1523162590562.webm (640x800, 2.38M)

>>Sony the only one still alive
They're dead to me. All they make is shitty movies now.

They will most likely outsell Wii (102 million) and PS1 (105 million) before holiday season 2019 even happens
PS4 will be the second best selling home console of all time, only under PS2 (150 million)

Attached: 1545401080303.png (800x917, 1.3M)

>nintendie is a game of onions
doesnt surprise me at all

>They're dead to me. All they make is shitty movies now.
This just means that you haven't played their games.

Imagine being such an empty husk of a human being you unironically try and take 'pride' in being a consumer of entertainment.

You're cope to me

spoken like a true nincel

>Underrail
sauce please?

why would i care?

Attached: 1564495900022.jpg (550x550, 29K)

because we haven't gotten an exclusive game since spiderman ten months ago

Who else here waiting till ps5 gets released to buy the PS4 dead cheap?

>snoy
>alive
>only shooting sports games are successful on your console

>Seething

Attached: 1518359004903.webm (1440x1080, 2.86M)

I have. Sorry but cover shooters and walking simulators aren't engaging to me. I enjoy games that are experimental and fun and vibrant and creative.
We used to get cool stuff like Ape Escape, Parappa the Rapper, Spyro, Jak and Daxter, Ratchet and Clank, Silent Hill, Katamari Damacy.
Now all we get is boring cover shooters with long walking segments like The Order 1886 and The Last of Us, and also a bunch of uninspired takes on tired concepts such as ubishit openworld and zombie survival games, like Horizon Zero Dawn and Days Gone.
Last good thing Sony did was publish Bloodborne, that's it.
I understand that drones like you will just eat up any shit you're served because you console warriors are like that, but for people like me, I like to have a bit of quality control in my library.

at that point, you might as well just get a ps5 since it's going to be backwards compatible.

>Sony takes a $60 loss for every PS4 sold
>Sony lost $6,000,000,000
LOL

yes im so mad about how shit your library is and that you'll NEVER EVER get bloodborne 2

>We used to get cool stuff like Ape Escape, Parappa the Rapper, Spyro, Jak and Daxter, Ratchet and Clank, Silent Hill, Katamari Damacy.
and now we get cool stuff like medievil, locoroco, patapon, djmax respect, persona 5, astro bot, gravity rush, judgment, wattam, project sakura wars, ff7 remake.

Launch aligned, the PS4 is over three million ahead. In 2019, the PS4 is over a million ahead. You do the math.

>implying you bought any of those shitty games

90% of those games are remakes/sequels of games that were conceptualized during the era of Sony that I was talking about.
Are you starting to get my point?
How many new and diverse IPs have sony produced this generation?

Not surprised, millions of PSrs in recent years have been bought to be used as bitcoin miners, not to play games on.

Base

Why should I care after a couple million? Sure, I should care that they sell enough to make games for it, but it's not like I work for Sony and am getting a pay raise. I just want to play my console and first party games. What is with the constant falseflagging and "consolewar" bullshit on this board? There's never been any competition. You can buy every fucking console you want. You can't compete over exclusives. If you like mario, then it's not like you have to scratch your head deciding to buy a ps4 or switch you retards. And if it's a multiplat then just get where it's most convenient for you. God dammit.

>has to self bump 20 times so people take the bait
maybe another day snoytard

please i beg you more webms

Maybe you should. Nobody buys more units from shipment if they're not selling. You can guarantee that the number is accurate to sales within a tens of thousands based on weekly sales numbers.

Do us SonyChads ever get tired of winning?

Attached: dot.gif (644x850, 104K)

lol everyone here is a fat nigger

You know this is hardly "video games" since the thing is basically just a Netflix box.

>and over half of those are FIFA and fortnite machines

Attached: PS4 top games.png (768x651, 269K)

No, at least I don't

8th gen was kino

Attached: 45689867645664.jpg (1440x1440, 582K)

So aside from Bloodborne what is there to play on it?

based weeb nig

Nintendo records shipped, Sony records sold. Nice one shooting yourself in the foot.

>100 million units
>0 games

BASED

>Valve dead

Explain. They snagged Cyberpunk 2077, the most hyped game right now.

B-BUT THE WII!

lol “shipped”

People don't give a shit about valve anymore but have no choice but to use steam. It's keeping PC gaming afloat.

Attached: 1518793427046.webm (720x1280, 2.88M)

>only 2 exclusives

Attached: 1560294074416.png (387x720, 528K)

It has been out for years so... thats not surprising nor impressive to me in the slightest.

Huh? Everyone loves valve. The only ones complaining are epic sponsored game news outlets.

Anyone using it only for netflix is retarded, you'd have a better experience using your phone / tablet to choose shows with a $20 chromecast.

>chadstation 4's top games outsold the shitch
lmao

90%? okay which ones?
You are wrong but go ahead.

Medievil, Locoroco, Patapon, Persona 5, Judgement, Project Sakura Wars and FF7 Remake.
That was almost too easy. Were you just born stupid like all sony fanboys?

>all multiplats that play better on literally any other system they're on
ouch

Die you degenerate Barneyfag

Attached: Bronies, this is your mindset.png (307x157, 28K)

?

HOW HARD IS IT FOR YOU FAGS TO NOT SHILL YOUR SHITTY TODDLER'S SHOW

And before you fags start implying,
it's a gif, and if you load it and wait long enough (10 minutes), it turns into pic related.
Or if you open the gif in Photoshop, GIMP, Preview, EZGif, etc. it can show both frames immediately.

Attached: MLP stealth image 4.jpg (1920x1080, 147K)

Snoyfags love that kind of shit.

Attached: 4 the gays.webm (1280x720, 3M)

A Dunkey thread died for this.

shipped =/= sales, also wasn't this hallmark reached a couple years ago? What happened? Did you miscount? Or are you pretending that didn't happen much like last year's E3? Or the one before that?

??

>over 1% of the human race owns a PS4
But they still can't release any damn games for the console.

>still people flock to the chadstation's radiating aura while the shitbox and shitch marinate in mediocrity and literallywhodom

cope and seethe

actually the switch has the highest selling exclusive of any system this generation so yeah lmao

gratz dude took ya long enough

>DO NOT CRITICIZE OUR CORPORATE OVERLORDS
>CONSUME. CONSUME.

Attached: 1557483920151.jpg (680x638, 57K)

that's actually wrong, Nintendo's IR page records sell through units. Sony records shipped units. They both specifically state these.

Lick my ass, Jannie

i thought woke meant broke

well, 100 million voted for Trump, too. not really surprised that another 100 million would do something equally dumb.

>BREAKING NEWS
>NUMBER OF MOVIEGAME PLEBS TOPS 100 MILLION
>GAMEPLAY AT AN ALLTIME LOW
>LOW IQ REIGNS SUPREME
>MORE AT EIGHT.

Attached: _73873046_huwedwardsdesk_bbc.jpg (660x371, 28K)

BASED