SONY DABBING ON SWITCH SO HARD

Attached: ps4q1.jpg (526x300, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kiWscWDxUnU
sonyreconsidered.com/playstation-leads-with-ad-spends-e111a7ba3c9d
gamingbolt.com/ps4-software-attach-ratio-is-nearly-10-which-is-historically-high
venturebeat.com/2019/02/10/playstation-remains-king-of-game-industry-ad-spend-as-new-players-step-up/
venturebeat.com/2018/10/07/playstation-top-spot-gaming-ad-spend-tv/
resetera.com/threads/apparently-around-11-3-million-of-people-played-bloodborne.83899/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

NO APE ESCAPE 4
AAAAAAAAAAA

>Sonyfag logic:
>Shipment = sales

PFHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

EAT SHIT NINTENDONT
A FUCKING PIRANHA PLANT IN SMASH REALLY FAGGOTS

Keep in mind that quarter only has 3 days of Mario Maker sales so they hadn't releases anything really. Next quarter they'll probably be about even with Sony then Nintendo will sell 12 million in q4 because of their usual giant holiday boost. People always forget how Nintendo gets most of their sales every year in q4. I would say Nintendos sales break down like this.
Q1- 10%
Q2- 15%
Q3- 25%
Q4- 55%
They sell in the holidays because that's when they do major releases and that's when kids get consoles from parents. Last year smash bros sold like 10 million consoles.

They all report shipped.

Switch sales might pick up when they launch Lite. Looks like a decent proposition for $200.

OH NO NO NO HAHAHAHA

We do this every fucking year. Last year the switch only sold about 6 million before the holidays and everyone was saying it was dead, the fad passed, no one wanted it anymore. Then it sold 10 million in the holidays. Nintendo has a very weird business model where literally all that matters to them is sales from October through the end of December. That period alone determines if they succeeded for the year. If they sell 5 million in the holidays they bombed, if they sell 8 million they did okay, if they sold 10 million they're happy with it, if they sell >12 It was a huge success.

Why are people so fucking obsessed with sales so fucking much?
Stop worrying about stupid things.

>Switch sold 2.13m
>If you add in the Wii U sales it's still 2.13m
Am I missing something or was that some unnecessary dunking on the Wii U?

As usual

Attached: 1563744730038.png (915x1024, 240K)

Just a reminder that Wii U is a failure. He should include Vita with PS4.

It's a Sony thing. No one else gives a shit unless it means some kind of give away in a game.

I mean, why do you think they're spamming the board with sales threads now?

youtube.com/watch?v=kiWscWDxUnU
NO SONYCHADS NOT MY MARIO HAPPY MEAL STOP

>You might be surprised to know the despite being
I thought that was about to turn very interesting

>No one else gives a shit

Attached: 1531137532940.jpg (1920x1080, 280K)

It's not just a sony thing. The same thing happens when a nintendo game has big sales.
And don't say it's a sonyfag falseflagging, because this is a known epidemic not unique to any specific group.

Wii U and Switch are considered the same generation, so it is necessary to combine the two for accuracy.

You're not exactly proving your point by posting that.

This whole website is full of zoomers brainwashed by ecelebs to fight for corporations online

based

Attached: EAs-b1hWwAAftBc.jpg (900x430, 43K)

>/biz/
Why don't mods delete the proper threads?

There are two threads up now fellating the sales of Mario Kart on Switch.

They actually still sell the Vita though.

Then why did you puss out of E3 this year? Don't tell me "E3 is obsolete" everyone and their brother knows that isn't the real reason in spite whether or not its true. You'd have to answer for all of the promises you made last year and didn't keep and you know it. Checkmate atheists.

DELET THIS

Attached: 1497320511734(1).jpg (648x615, 320K)

Don't kid yourself, Nintendo's E3 showing was also embarrassing. I don't know what's worse; not showing up or showing up and showing off jack shit.

>The same thing happens when a nintendo game has big sales.
Not really, hell Nintendo updated their sales today and there was only one moderate thread while these Sony ones are currently infesting the board like bedbugs.

>not unique to any specific group.
You'd have a point if we could observe the same en masse spamming and bragging from others but it never happens. At best you have moments when someone is being corrected.

Maybe because nearly 18 million sales for an exclusive is insane while a minor difference in sales of consoles in an unimportant quarter is not so interesting?

Mods don’t delete Switch sales number threads, why would they delete this thread?

>Maybe because nearly 18 million sales for an exclusive is insane
Not really considering how Mario Kart usually sells. It's non-news yet we have two threads fellating the sales of a full-priced Wii U port. It's embarrassing as fuck.

New to Yea Forums?

You serious bro? We just had a bunch of sales threads when fucking vgchartz updated their weekly numbers a couple of days ago, in fact nintendofags spammed the same thread for the entire day claiming the PS4 is dead.

Comparing to last year up until this point the switch is on la e to do about 17 million. I think the switch will do proportionally better than last years holidays though thanks to the switch lite and Pokemon being bigger than smash. I'm gonna go ahead and predict 19 million for the year.

Passing a historic 100 million barrier is definitely more noteworthy than Mario Kart selling an additional million units.

This is a console Yea Forums was adamant was not even going to be released because "Sony was going bankrupt" back in 2012.

There's literally only one thread about Nintendo's quarterly update.

Sonychad reporting in

Attached: 1553810537836.png (773x666, 473K)

they stopped producing vitas. nintendo hasn't stopped producing wii u.

>Not really
Yes, really. I'm a Nintendofag and I see this shit constantly.

>Not really, hell Nintendo updated their sales today and there was only one moderate thread while these Sony ones are currently infesting the board like bedbugs.
That's a complete lie user stop being a child/third worlder/poor

How are you not realizing the significance of that. Nintendo makes $40 off every Mario kart sale. That's probably substantially more than Sony makes off each CONSOLE sale.

And don't forget nincels spinning the "PS is for a niche" comment way outta context to somehow give the impression that Playstation was dying. They play a dirty game. The hard numbers are out today and now they've gone back to pretending none of this matters. But you'll see when weekly Japan sales go live tomorrow they'll be there making the thread making sure the thread hits bump limit.

Attached: Protester-screaming.jpg (800x500, 37K)

They actually discontinued it in all regions. >We just had a bunch of sales threads when fucking vgchartz updated their weekly numbers a couple of days ago
No we didn't?
I don't know what Yea Forums you've been on but it certainly wasn't this one.

>in fact nintendofags spammed the same thread for the entire day claiming the PS4 is dead.
Which never happened. At all.

SIE made like three times as much this quarter as the entirety of Nintendo including its mobile games. Now that's noteworthy in itself.

FEEL THE POWER OF MY MAAAGIIIC

There are no Mario Kart threads. The only Kart threads up now are Garfield ones.

>still quoting the biggest sony fanboy on twitter
LOL, might as well quote pic related

Attached: snoyfags vita.jpg (657x561, 64K)

Profit not revenue retard. Sony spends vastly more on marketing and has a smaller profit margin on their consoles.

we literally just had a Nintendo sales thread today what are you smoking

Yes in profit you fucking tard. Go ahead and read the official numbers out for everyone to see.

FUCK NINTENDO

*Dabs*

>Sony spends vastly more on marketing
This myth has also been long debunked. I ride the bus every day and all I see are banners for Mario Maker everywhere.

Attached: Nintendo damage control.jpg (956x962, 160K)

Yea Forums pretending it isn't /sonygaf/
At least you dropped the pretenses.

When did i mention mario kart user I'm pretty sure i didn't and i know the user I'm replying to didn't

But what can I play on the PS4?

Did we really need 5 Sony shitposting threads.

Are you literally using one month, which according to this article is the abolsute exception as proof of anything?
If Nintendo spending more than Sony on ads is newsworthy, then sony spends more on ads in general.

How retarded are you?

This has been Nintendos only big marketing push of the entire year, most Mario Maker sales and all sales of that marketing push are not included in the recently released quarter data by the way.

Just because you don't like him doesn't make him a so called sonyfanboy

My PS4 is a Bloodborne machine

My NS is a Mario Maker 2 machine

mario maker is fucking everywhere, its nuts

Yes, how else would /sonygaf/ be happy?

Ofc there are more ps4 sales, its used by 12 years old playing Fortnite who breaks it, the switch is made for grown up men making that super funny O face

Yes.
One.
Not 10 and not starting off with console wars.

It was the month Sony released a AAA title in the form of Spider-Man yet Nintendo was still spending more in marketing. When you don't have any games, I guess marketing is there to save your ass.

>it is necessary to combine the two for accuracy.
*it is necessary to combine the two to not hurt the ego of nintendofags

Mario Maker released only 3 days before the period in the OP image ended. This has been Nintendos biggest marketing push in a long time but it isn't reflected in those sales.

This.
It was literally a screenshot with a one sentence description.

But somehow that is the same thing.

You are so full of shit

HOLY SHIT WIIUFAGS BTFO ETERNALLY

>It was the month Sony released a AAA title in the form of Spider-Man yet Nintendo was still spending more in marketing. When you don't have any games, I guess marketing is there to save your ass.
Exactly, it's nmews because it is so extraordinary.

Normally, Nintendo makes games and sony spends on advertising.
Otherwise, the reverse wouldn't be news.

lmao nice cope

Based. Switch losers always getting dabbed on

At this point I think we should just make a Sony board. I mean, there's more of these than Hero threads and he just came out.

>however, if you combine switch and Wii U sales together, the total goes up to 2. 13m
heh

Switch is only gonna sell well this year because Pokemon and Switch lite

PS4 is a monster

Attached: 156393017280.jpg (1400x2100, 474K)

What new exclusive games came out this year for ps4?
Days gone aaaaaaaand Judgement? Judgement obviously won't stay exclusive after the success of Yakuza on steam.

Switch and PS4 are tracking inline with eachother either way according to the faggot in the op.

Attached: 1544007155024.png (748x1082, 131K)

Why would anyone discuss a DLC character for a party brawler game for kiddies?

>snoyfags destroyed so hard he reverts to buzzwords
LOL, that is peak COPE my friend.

Imagine being such a corporate bootlicker that you cheer over a faceless robot company's sales.
Console wars are a marketing scheme. Sony, Microsoft, and Nintendo couldn't give less of a shit about you. Stop being retarded.

>Yea Forumsintendogaf playing the victim now
Don't worry next week you'll get to flood this board with smash threads when they anounce something at EVO

based Rinposter

Then prove me wrong.
So far all you guys have done is shout at the facts.

Sony selling more proportionally q1 and q2 is just demographics. A big chunk of the Nintendo switch audience is younger children who can literally only get a switch for Christmas. Sony's audience is largely 14-25 so they have ways to save it up and buy it either by using an allowance or through work. Nintendo usually doubles Sony's sales in q4 so if Sony is only outselling by 30% in q2 they're in for a rude awakening in a few months.

Coping is when you attempt to use a source in reverse purpose because you can't source your own bullshit claims. Nice cope.

>snoyfags have such a victim complex the hundreds of wojak threads they posted the last few days are "quality" to them
LOL, snoyfags are the only shitposters on Yea Forums.

>At this point I think we should just make a Sony board.
Just Because of a few threads talking about ps4 sales I guess we should also make boards for mircosoft nintendo and certain game publishers
>I mean, there's more of these than Hero threads and he just came out.
That's completely wrong user

Yet this board was shitting blood for weeks when Sony specifically said they don't consider Nintendo competition because Nintendo is for kids.

Sales patterns highly indicate most Switch owners are kids.

>Yea Forumsintendogaf playing the victim now
You'd have a point if they actually were

Sup guys

Attached: 1559485727879.jpg (1129x960, 172K)

Because it isn't a source.
Saying a news article about a one time event is proof for a pattern is retarded.
It's usually the opposite, newsworthy means rare.

Unless you can get more than one article, you got BTFOed.

how, almost like something with longer to establish a library and lots of price cuts outsells the newest toy.

>It's usually the opposite
What's the source? If you don't have a source, shut the fuck up.

>Shitch

Attached: 1397631656985.jpg (392x373, 49K)

>Howeverm if you combine Switch and Wii U sales together, the total goes up to 2.13m
LMAO

>Sony's audience is largely 14-25
Man these guys can never decide who they're appealing to. I mean the reason they denied crossplay was to protect their then predominant child playerbase.

>nintendo hasn't stopped producing wii u.
except they did stop producing wii u 2 years ago

>He lies
>He COPES
>He's a snoyfag
Is there a more iconic trio?
You only forgot the wojak.

I'm getting it after 1 year on pc

cope

Woah with the Wii U it's that money? Damn did you know that the Switch outsold the PS3 in this quarter? Fuuuuuckin ownef

It was to protect the kiddies on Switch getting demolished on Fortnite.

I hear Switch kiddies aren't even allowed to play with Xbone fags now.

>nintendo hasn't stopped producing wii u.
Really? Ok, if this is true, then I am an idiot. I didn't know that. Might as well buy one just to play XenoX and TMS

TLOU2
Death Stranding
FF7 remake

Many niche games along the way

We won

Attached: 45689867645664.jpg (1440x1440, 582K)

>he can't produce a source for any other month ever.
COPE more.
Why else would you be incapable of showing a trend?

>proving a negative
That's not how it works nincel.

>Switch sells through the majority of it's shipments last quarter
>Sony's own financial reports clearly state 3.2m shipped but only 56% of the volume actually sold
I hate Twitter.

>reduced to tears, can only write single buzzwords now
LOL, snoyfags really are pathetic.

Nintendos ONLY major release in q2 was Mario Maker and it released 3 days before the quarter ended so 90% of the sales pushed by that game aren't there. It's kind of impressive that Nintendo can sell 2 million consoles in a quarter with no releases and no marketing.

cope and have sex, nincel

Based bigger poster

Are you actually retarded?
Proving a trend is a positive, and showing more than one month should be trivial if you claim it happens every day.
>snoyfags don't even know simple basics of life

>implying a shitty walking simulator will be good

It's kind of impressive Nintendo can sell anything with how much they overprice their trash.

I actually thought the Switch moved more units because they released sales data too.
I guess the world really does think that the PS4 is better than the Switch even at the Switch's prime years.

>source says Nintendo spends more on marketing
>b-but Sony spends actually more because of this source that doesn't exist
literally kys nincel

>snoyfags vomit themseles from crying too much, can only respond like NPCs now
Holy shit, the parody of a human.

>I guess the world really does think that the PS4 is better than the Switch even at the Switch's prime years.
Why wouldn't it? The Switch games not on PS4 are bing bing wahoo equivalents. The PS4 games not on Switch is everything else.

>1 exclusive amidst a ton of multiplats
I guess that's the joke?

>Switch game prices never come down
>Hardware price too
>PS4 game prices come down fast but not because they're bad games just more healthy competition
>Hardware price too

So why does Yea Forums keep saying Nintendo is good?

Attached: 1534046415587.webm (640x640, 1.02M)

Collecting every tear of yours. Hey should probably go make another vgchartz thread KEK

Where are my Xbros at? I don't give a shit about Nintendies, I want Xbox fags to scrape their teeth on concrete. What happened to the beast in 2017? I can't believe you morons thought PUBG would save the Xbone. Dumb fucks. Gamepass won't save Xbox, neither is Xcloud. Microsoft has now stated that they're reliant on Sony to save their failing Xbox division. Oh you must be feeling salty, Mr. Xcuck.

>tries to ignore the retarded thing he said about proving a negative
Nope, not letting you do that.

And you posted an event the article itself calls extraordinary, so it seems you got raped by logic.

Without PS4 to generate the production of third-party titles, Xbone sales would actually be even shittier. So in a way, Spencer is right there.

Sony literally spent a billion dollars marketing the ps4 when it released. I'm not exaggerating, a billion fucking dollars. Theyve probably spent at least another 500 million since then. You think Nintendo has spent 1.5 billion on advertising for the switch?

Sorry, I don't care about sales and autisticly checking statistics like it's my job, because I am busy playing video games and having fun.

Attached: 1564333546856.gif (680x312, 139K)

>rather than play games they don't have Snoy fags make these shitty threads

Attached: 1546186781472.png (376x367, 54K)

>he still COPES on Yea Forums
Hows the drought?
No exclusives for almost a full year, must be hard.

>Switch game prices never come down
Nintendo haters say that after every major sale. Every time.

>Just Because of a few threads talking about ps4 sales
Talking? There's no discussion whatsoever here. Just childish name calling and brand loyalty. Hell, you guys aren't even talking about the sales of the games themselves which should have been reported too. It's nothing but consoles and Sony's brand.

>That's completely wrong user
It's not unfortunately. There's only two serious Hero threads while there's about five of these. If you take the total threads shitposting and all it's still one short of Sony sales threads.

But knowing you lot you're going to spam and screenshot it to post them here so in a moment we'll have several 5 reply Hero threads that drop off in a few minutes.

The source literally says

>Nintendo's strong marketing CONTINUES
indicating it's an on-going trend. You can't cope with Nintendo spending more on marketing you little nincel.

>3.2 million feefer machines

Probably because Switch/Mario marketing is fucking everywhere downtown.

>It was to protect the kiddies on Switch getting demolished on Fortnite
It was initially about Minecraft when they made that statement and they were referring to the ps4 playerbase

They didn't need to. People buy Nintendo shit no matter what. They have a cult fanbase that will buy anything Nintendo

Sony WISHES they had that kind of loyalty. PS and Xbox fanbases are essentially being tugged each gen since 6th gen. They have to fight for the same audience.

Nintendo does not.

Attached: 1526388850322.webm (404x368, 2.2M)

>You can't cope with Nintendo spending more on marketing you little nincel.
>snoyfags immediately SEETHE into buzzwords
LOL, like a programmed bot.

I've been browsing gaming news all year and so far most of the positive press is on Nintendo. Like, a lot of it, daily.

Sony keeps getting toyed with by Phil Spencer. Satya Nadella's deal with Sony's President seemed to put a damper on his scheming. We haven't heard the implications on Sony's side but so far after they announced the Azure deal, the pro-MS gaming news sites have been kinder to PS since they will now make bucks there too in the future.
So it seems to be simmering down on that front.

But my point is that while these two were going head to head, Nintendo has only had positive PR all this time.

Why is it so hard to admit you were wrong little nincel? The source even continues saying

>This once agin makes it the biggest spender of the month
Once again indicating Nintendo spends the most on a monthly basis.

So either cope or kys. Either way works for me and the gene pool.

>Sony WISHES they had that kind of loyalty.
They do. People are buying ps4s without buying their games given the horrendously bad attach rates.

i'm not tired of winning.

Attached: 14C5569C-0C1C-43CE-8B5A-18AAB92F4257.jpg (641x731, 73K)

Nintendo has positive PR because they have fanboys/paid shills in just about every major gaming "news" site.

Attached: Nintendo paid reviews.jpg (609x696, 98K)

Imagine PlayStation 5 without FIFA.

Yeah.

Like Switch without Wii U ports.

Here's an example of Sony's advertising. In April 2018 Sony spent 6.5x more than Nintendo on ads
sonyreconsidered.com/playstation-leads-with-ad-spends-e111a7ba3c9d

I can't believe they still act up every time Nintendo gets a successful month or so when their digital side is just a joke always.

Have fun congratulating yourself whilst your competitor continues making more money in the long con.

Attached: This kills the Switchfag.jpg (1200x508, 58K)

It's almost like April 2018 was when Sony released God of War and Nintendo had jack shit at all to release.

>Talking? There's no discussion whatsoever here. Just childish name calling and brand loyalty.
Of course what do you expect nintendofags are attracted to these types of threads like flies to shit
>Hell, you guys aren't even talking about the sales of the games themselves which should have been reported too. It's nothing but consoles and Sony's brand.
People talked about it a few hours ago in a thread which is still up
>It's not unfortunately. There's only two serious Hero threads while there's about five of these. If you take the total threads shitposting and all it's still one short of Sony sales threads.
user look at the catalog again because currently the hero has more shitposting threads than shitposting sony sales threads
>But knowing you lot you're going to spam and screenshot it to post them here so in a moment we'll have several 5 reply Hero threads that drop off in a few minutes.
Whatever dude I'll let you believe what you want

if by "horrendously bad," you mean "historically high," then sure:
gamingbolt.com/ps4-software-attach-ratio-is-nearly-10-which-is-historically-high

January 2019, Sony spends 12 million on ads, Nintendo spends too little to be listed so lower than 1 million.
venturebeat.com/2019/02/10/playstation-remains-king-of-game-industry-ad-spend-as-new-players-step-up/

OK then. PS4 without ''HD'' remasters of PS3 games.

The PS4 has an extremely high attach rate.

Attached: 1524229538827.webm (640x640, 1.39M)

>and so far most of the positive press is on Nintendo
You're joking right?

... But I can't really point a finger at them. Its been like that since the Game Trailers days with the Xbox 360 and that one scandal at Gamespot last gen.
I also think there's no point getting mad because it seemed that when MS was doing it, Wii and PS3 sold better. Now PS4 is at 100m while you have the things you notice that I might have too, and so do probably millions of other people.

>Ahmad
Keep COPEing, NintendKUFFARS.

How long a con are you talking about Eric?

Attached: 1547104079960.png (774x566, 34K)

The only bad articles that got any traction with the Switch are related to Joycon drift and it got swept away fast. Didn't last a week.

The best is yet to come

Attached: 1545384181513.jpg (567x594, 58K)

>a *historic* 100 million barrier
Yes, baby, suck that marketing cock

>"Haha, look at these sales! For the gamers!"
>Nintendo sells something well
>"sales dont mean anything, those are casuals, fuck you nintendooooo!"

Attached: 1564427536168.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

So does ur moms pussy

September 2018, Sony spends 24 million on ads Nintendo spends 4 million
venturebeat.com/2018/10/07/playstation-top-spot-gaming-ad-spend-tv/

Its not hard to extrapolate a trend here. Sony is spending around 250-300 million a year on ads while Nintendo is spending 60-70 million.

I like watching my mom fuck black men

U AHMAD BRO?

Last gen Yea Forums doubted there even would be a PS4, how could a board about videogames be so wrong?

I mean horrendously bad. Aside from games like Fifa and cod their games aren't selling to the majority of their playerbase and tend to cap at about 10m which is roughly 1/10 now.

Also shipped still doesn't mean sold.

Sure thing.

WE FLY HIGH

Attached: 1564167117930.jpg (1418x854, 665K)

imagine complaining about advertising when the only reason the switch didn't flop like the wii u is because nintendo ran a super bowl commercial for it.

What major release do they have for 2019 holiday season?

This place is full of retards, I only come here now to laugh at them and make myself feel better.

Not that user but the dude does a PlayStation podcast, so he's definitely picked a side at the very least.

sounds like pokefags and zeldafags

remove bing bing shit, cardboard and ports and the switch's attach rate is 0.

So... The most successful Sony's game is a game for phones?

>Also shipped still doesn't mean sold.
Of course it doesn't but everyone including nintendo and sony reports shipped not sold

>Editing the "only on playstation" on it
Lmao, not an exclusive

But muh Banjo
But muh Hero

Attached: 145794.webm (600x336, 1.46M)

Yes... of Fifa games and nothing else

She looks like she fucks Black guys

Oh how will I cope with my year subscription of the game pass for both PC and Xbox for just 1 euro. Sniffles

I wish I had sales threads to post on Yea Forums like you do. Don't forget to keep buying games so I can have them on my game pass btw

>snoyfags so desperate a tweet is better to than them content in a game
LOL; snoyfags really are cucked.

She looks like she fucks Black guys

>Checks the screenshot
>Shows date like it is in brazil
Say hi to the 3rd worlders

Playstation always had a fanbase from 3rd world countries due to

-easy piracy
-cheap games for the most part
-Multi languages that sony supports

Attached: 1524407690552.jpg (529x714, 102K)

>Of course what do you expect nintendofags are attracted to these types of threads like flies to shit
Case in point. You aren't even trying plus this is very clearly a Nintendo shitposting thread but even then they aren't here, you're just calling everyone who corrects you a Nintendofag.
>People talked about it a few hours ago in a thread which is still up
The only only Sony sales threads up now only refer to console sales and have some kind of switch shitposting. One of them even uses a comparison of dragon quest just for the sake of shitposting.
>user look at the catalog again because currently the hero has more shitposting threads than shitposting sony sales threads
Because my prediction has come to pass, the two legitimate threads have active posting while the shitposting ones against it are dropping.

Look, why don't you try and make a thread without shitposting for once?

What does Nintendo have once you remove sales of bing bing party games?

Why don't Nintendo make a console for adults? They might make some money then. Hell, even make a console to compete with current gen technology.

Luigis Mansion in November and Pokemon in December. Luigis mansion should sell at least 7 million, Pokemon should sell at least 18 million. So that's 25 million worth of software. They will also push a lot of links awakening, Mario Maker and of course Mario kart.

>Pokemon should sell at least 18 million
You said this shit about LGPE aswell and it did 10 million and was overshipped.

>''major'' nintendo sales
lol

Attached: b46fcd94-974a-4923-89b0-6e4a2eb1df7b.jpg (1079x1164, 365K)

Half of those games are freemium tier. lmao the other half is just garbage you can get cheap on the pre owned section on gamestop.

Imagine thinking it's worth it to play shovel knight from a disc.

Because adults have standards. It's easier to just rehash party games and sell them during Christmas season.

No one said that about LGPE.

Children have no standards.

Attached: 1518917850292.jpg (750x1095, 175K)

Never fucking ever on your PS4

Attached: RE2TAjc.png (720x1080, 70K)

It's not my fault you live in some shitty country, user.

I was actually one of the people who underestimated LGPE. I was expecting 7 million sales. The 3ds games did like 15.5 million and the switch sells more software than the 3ds so it would be pretty shocking if sword and shield can't do at least 18.

Don't care. Switch is the weeb console now. Let sony and xbone duke it out over the fifafags.

Correct me if I’m a wrong Sony frequently sells PS4s on sale a lot correct?

NEVER
EVER

And you'll claim the same about SnS next year this time.

It's not like you have standards posting that pic either.

xbox has game pass, ps4 has games.

She looks lke she fucks Black guys

What are you talking about?
Nintendofags hated lgpe here and wanted it to bomb.

kek
nintendo don't have it easy

>ps4 has games
That nobody plays

Yes?
You saying people thought it would sell here won't erase Yea Forums and /vp/'s immense hatred for them.

lets say you didn't pay 60 for a few of those, lets say you pay exactly 30 bucks for each one of those
>30*41 = 1230
>300 for shitty console
>1500 Jew dollars not even counting TV or payed online
>Paying more to play at shitty resolution 20fps
consolenigger, literally.

>nintendo are greedy fuckers
>lol its your fault
ok so ill stick to pirating

Game Pass has games. Games you don't need to buy separately like a dumbass nigger like All digital. Which means all you need to do is instal and play, and not have to switch discs like a caveman.

Mad crackers

Attached: 547687564358654.jpg (1440x1440, 572K)

>Bloodborne comes out
>game of the century
>sells ~3 mil
>after some time you can donwload it if you have PS+ subscription
>suddenly 12 mil players play the game
They do play games, but they don't buy them.

Nice stack. I think I'll buy the Kill La Kill If game one day.

>nintendo
You do realise after a certain point the prices are set by the retailer, right?

>suddenly 12 mil players
?

Not only I have a full year of Game Pass paid and I only have a PC and an Xbox, I'm a bigger weaboo than you.

This isn't even my entire collection

Attached: IMG_20190730_153018.jpg (4160x3120, 2.83M)

SONY ROCKERS IN DA HOUSE

Attached: Meanwhile at Sony Japan Studio.webm (854x478, 2.19M)

please never post again

Attached: Switch number.png (888x439, 25K)

>ok so ill stick to pirating
By all means, do that. I bought almost 50 games from eShop and only 6 or 7 at full price. Everything else was on a discount, and no, I don't mean 5% ''discount''.

>believing fake news from a retardera pedophile

You are still white and inferior

>Case in point. You aren't even trying plus this is very clearly a Nintendo shitposting thread but even then they aren't here, you're just calling everyone who corrects you a Nintendofag.
I'm just here to watch the butthurt and shitposting also i haven't called anyone nintendofag
>The only other Sony sales threads up now only refer to console sales and have some kind of switch shitposting. One of them even uses a comparison of dragon quest just for the sake of shitposting.
Why do you lie user please just tell me because it's honestly pathetic
>Because my prediction has come to pass, the two legitimate threads have active posting while the shitposting ones against it are dropping.
Yeah i guess
>Look, why don't you try and make a thread without shitposting for once?
Are you saying i made the thread because if so you must be the biggest retard here

You're making the falseflag too obvious.

I know it's a sin posting a link to this site, but...

resetera.com/threads/apparently-around-11-3-million-of-people-played-bloodborne.83899/

more than half of the ps4s sold end up in lan cafes in third world shitholes destined to just play Fifa. does that really count

>calling yourself weaboo
More like ironic weeb

Dell's legacy. The Dell PC. It does count. And its very legitimate.

sounds like snoyfag from resetera

>Deathsmiles
Nice one, faggot. I like you.
I always wanted to play Spectral Force 3, Ginga Force and Operation Darkness, but they were never released in EU. Apparently, ginga Force is region free, but no way I'm gonna spend 200 euros to import that.
Should I mod my X360 now when I don't play online anymore? Modchip removes region lock, no?

imagine actually being a nigger
yikes

Attached: nah.jpg (380x380, 61K)

>seething snoyfags

Damn, imagine how much the PS4 would've sold if it had games...

>Why do you lie user
Not him but you're forgetting these
Including this thread there are five up right now not including the Nintendo one they invaded. Talk about being a dishonest faggot.

>All digital.
which means you don't own them. you're just renting them until microsoft decides you're too "problematic" to play them anymore.

is that the bunny blade from xenoblade2

What does it actually matter if Sony has good console sales when they aren't making much money off of It? They make very low margins on console sales due to giant black Friday deals. They spend a massive amount on marketing. Their software sales are largely third party where they make a paltry $10 from each sale. He only reason they're profiting at all is sales of their massively overpriced online system to children. Is that something I'm supposed to respect? That their money is coming entirely from children wanting to play fifa, call of duty and GTA online with friends and being overcharged to do that?

>jrpgs on a cuck box

its been that way for years now

we are living in sony period

Attached: zxcitled.jpg (953x763, 173K)

What? Shitch shit has been spammed all the time here and its literally always about sales to defend poor quality games like Pokemon

They made three times as much as Nintendo did same quarter. Just SIE.

Hes an analyst retard.