buildquizzes.com/results2136023x67984Ab7-60#tab-2
boards.fireden.net/_/search/filename/dedede laugh comp/
boards.fireden.net/_/search/filename/aku/image/mmnLcK5JJ6IRiWkY1mfviw==/page/3/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why the fuck is the costume not back

don't do this to me sakurai, don't give me hope

because they didn't bring back any of other square costumes
chocobo isnt back either

Attached: 1546661773800.gif (600x319, 3.94M)

Because they focused on only making Dragon Quest costumes.

YEAH, IM THINKIN HES IN

Attached: ezgif-1-e994dc5f25df.gif (200x200, 108K)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Geno is in OMG !

If there was any time to reveal that costume, it was now. Don't get too excited but don't lose hope.

Attached: genonod.gif (88x128, 10K)

He's pretty much confirmed to be DLC 4 or DLC 5 now.

i'm just as confused as you are

Attached: 1543712602895.jpg (301x168, 14K)

>Sakurai actually giving hope for Geno
I don't want to fail for his trolling, but at the same time, what the fuck I should understand from it?

>Inb4: "It was just for Dragon Quest only"
Yeah but Dragon Quest is Square Enix so unless they present a pack for Square Enix stuff but without Dragon Quest, I think the lack of Geno Mii today hint to something...

Attached: Toad is kind of not okay.jpg (448x412, 11K)

>I don't want to fail for his trolling
He's not tricking you. You're tricking yourself.

I CAN'T LIVE IN THIS UNCERTAINTY ANY LONGER. I DIDN'T WANT HIM TO BE DECONFIRMED THROUGH A MII COSTUME, BUT IF HE DID AT LEAST I COULD KNOW

Attached: rage.jpg (1080x600, 285K)

Wasn't there rumors that cloud was difficult to get? We might not even get the Geno and Chocobo costumes back.

Chocobo confirmed

bro can you just fucking deconfirm my boy already? i know that’s probably what the spirit is but i don’t need this. i don’t this hope.

Attached: D41A080A-E997-4A70-AB18-05BBE4BEDBE4.png (260x270, 35K)

Chocobo mii costume can come back with the Geno release

>If there was any time to reveal that costume, it was now.
I know, right? Chocobo is fucking in!

>No costume or boss added for the anniversary
STOP DOING THIS TO ME

Attached: DF2F0A6C-5DBC-448C-8DF1-B4E404270F65.png (232x253, 32K)

Ok hot take but I'd say there wasn't a Chocobo costume because of the chance to include Geno as a character. Once revealed, we'll get the aforementioned mii costume as part of his release

FACT: Fawful deserves the spot more than Geno and that says a lot

Attached: E3568788-1B25-47C6-BE74-32189B382A38.png (204x268, 19K)

BASED CHOCOBO CHADS ALWAYS WIN

Attached: objective.jpg (480x749, 58K)

>Gets cucked out of Fire Emblem
>Gets Geno cucked out of Smash Bros.
youtube.com/watch?v=QfXng_kD9ZA
Imagine being him right now.

Attached: andyesevenyou...banjokazooie.png (428x262, 113K)

Sakurai knows that will raise speculation, so no non-DQ Squeenix costumes until Geno drops.

I was seriously ready to put him to rest, and then this happens.
I don't know what to say. I ain't getting my hopes up but I don't get why they did this.
If we don't get Geno they better fucking put in the Mii costume later, I actually main Mii Gunner.

Attached: Pulp Fiction Confused.gif (426x213, 989K)

He's literally a spirit in the game.

By your logic then Sora has high chance as well since he is not in the game at all.

Even fucking Goombario deserves the spot more than Geno

Do you people honestly think that a side character from a decades old game, who has a long list of characters way more popular than him (both first and third party), has any chance of being paid DLC?

Akira mii costume can come back with the Jacky release. There was no reason not to release the Virtua Fighter Mii costumes with Joker. He's fucking in!

SHUT UP!

Attached: 76E43345-E987-4898-B0C6-084613282BBC.png (375x450, 94K)

Stay mad. It's totally in character for Sakurai to attempt a surprise or bonus with these presentations. He was pretty straightforward with showing the Hero which means he's probably not in, or he is in but he's just trying to keep a low profile with it. Who really knows.

This could mean that another rep relating to Square Enix is coming.

Attached: There you go saying the wrong thing again.jpg (500x336, 37K)

Porky is the next one. Geno to follow. Mallow will be a fighter costume.

>and then this happens
Why the fuck are people taking missing Mii costumes as a sign? Only DQ got mii costumes and not all Sega mii costumes returned with Joker.

SORA CONFURMMRD

OOOHHHH GENOFAG I MISSED YOU AND YOUR DELUSIONS
CONTINUE TO DANCE FOR ME YOU FAGGOT

Attached: 1533081916768.gif (156x220, 11K)

>It's totally in character for Sakurai to attempt a surprise or bonus with these presentations.
IT'S TOTALLY IN CHARACTER FOR SAKURAI TO DO X THING BECAUSE I WANT X THING

please understandu

Hero reps Enix, Geno will bring back the Chocobo hat when he gets in.

>do you honestly believe they would choose a irrelevant bear over the best selling game of all time?

Honestly that rumor of him being side DLC separate from the fighter pass (Like Piranha plant) and Mario RPG remake/port seems more likely now. But let's not get our hopes up too much.

We're getting it with Crono.

He’s just a worse GIR.

There's a Mario RPG remake rumor? I so really WISH this would happen.

>Honestly that rumor of him being side DLC separate from the fighter pass (Like Piranha plant) and Mario RPG remake/port seems more likely now.
lol

Geno fr gonna be FP5 it's time fellas

Attached: 59b6a38e45e2381d008b65ae-750-389.png (750x389, 563K)

Geno fans have an actual, literal dent in their skulls

Don't worry, Chocobo's Mii costume will be brought back as part of the Mii costume pack when Geno gets released.

You're acting like Banjo stopped Minecraft from getting a character.

kek

holy shit, i can't believe we're getting chocobo as a character now.

Steve could very well still happen. It's possible we might get two Microsoft reps in this pass.

And Akira's mii costume is going to be brought back when Jacky makes it in, right? There was NO REASON for Virtual Fighter not to get their mii costumes back with Joker. This is a conspiracy.

Minecraft can still get a character

WE AREN'T DONE YET BROTHER

Attached: MWO.png (1246x718, 1.99M)

I haven’t seen the video, I’m guessing we didn’t get a mini fighter costume?

What about more songs for the Midgar stage? Did we get anything other than info about Hero? I don’t care about DQ

Akira's Mii costume will return when they add Ulala from Space Channel 5. Chu!

The costume was first added as a way to simulate playing as Geno. This game is supposed to be the reunion of every playable character, so the fact that you still can't even pretend to play Geno despite a precedent due to his popularity may signify something in the future.

Attached: 1564438524809.png (868x753, 784K)

>no costume is totally a hint you guys
>Sakurai being a "troll"
Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

Attached: ridley is playable.jpg (947x6465, 1.97M)

Yeah but I was expecting I'd be able to move on, now it's going to continue to be a low sizzle when I could've been gone of it completely.
Though considering these Mii costumes are going to be sold separately, wouldn't be too surprising to throw out more later on, not coinciding with anything in particular.

see you at the Geno Assist bro

Attached: 64495006-9700-4A84-80F2-4068A377A08B.jpg (1024x576, 68K)

Bring in Master Chief too and you have a good way to end the Fighters Pass.

Yet he deserves the spot more

Geno's at most going to get a Mii costume revealed in the montage for Banjo or Monster Hunter or Doomguy
I like Geno and would put him up there with my most wanteds, but he's not gonna be in.

HE'S IN

Attached: 535395-chocobo_baby.png (550x640, 374K)

Based Square dabbing nostalgia trannies

A direct deconfirmation holds more water. This actually gives Genobros a bit of hope and puts his detractors in a panic. Anything can happen but you guys aren't too happy right now.

How are you people this retarded? They cut the costume because who the fuck cares about Geno?

Sakurai threw you a bone in Smash 4. He doesn't owe you a bone every game

Attached: 282036.jpg (558x614, 18K)

Yes, but Akira's Mii costume doesn't matter since Akira at least became an Assist Trophy. Your equivalency would only work if Geno had gotten an Assist as well.

It's likely they'll release missing Mii costumes like Geno, Chocobo and the Virtua Fighter boys in one go.

Attached: pillow.jpg (640x559, 23K)

>watch out! it’ll be ridley all over again!
it worked last time motherfucker. i don’t care if my stupid fucking measurements for the shadow were wrong. Ridley still got in. Now i’m onto the puppet shit bro. I’ll be delusional until the day i fuckin DIE.

Attached: 7A2E8AF2-0CB6-4CF3-9FDD-6CF91E500168.png (200x159, 41K)

le epic wojak! keep up the good work for the 9gag army!

Woops wrong image

Attached: Holy trinity of deluded predictions.png (912x1080, 583K)

>Akira is the only Virtua Boy Mii Costume
lol retard

Sakurai cares about Geno and wants him in

Attached: sakurai quote.png (725x318, 20K)

>9gag
wojak is reddit though newfag

sora bros? im thinking we're back

FUCK OFF

>Adeliene leak dead
>Mii Costume Theory dead
Dab on the leak and theoryfags

Attached: Emporer's_dab.png (540x453, 76K)

>Sakurai's statements regarding Brawl are applicable for Smash Ultimate
what did she mean by this

suck my fucking cock you bandwaggoning shitter

Attached: 1542555777020.png (582x600, 312K)

Attached: 550D668D-53AA-4657-B8E8-D8B129CC41CA.png (307x437, 41K)

I was really hoping they'd take Genofags out of their misery by showing off the costume again

Attached: geno.png (1307x471, 210K)

>Mii costume
>Bawl
Keep your uneducated opinions out of my thread, thanks

Attached: unimpressed.png (400x399, 177K)

HOLY SHIT WHEN DID THEY UPDATE BRAWL TO ADD COSTUMES?

watch lloyd being reduced to a spirit, not even a mii costume

Attached: bandidab.gif (467x519, 286K)

He said he was considering adding him during Brawl, you troglodyte. Can't you read?

Daily reminder spirits deconfirm and you're all setting yourselves up for disappointment

Attached: 1395941842398.jpg (314x295, 27K)

He has a spirit retard

He doesn't care. That was literally saying "Geno cannot be playable. Here is the best you'll get"

>Wojaks
I ahte to be a gatekeeper but I'm gonna call not a real fan here. Ridley and K rool bros have been pretty understanding to Geno over the years. I'd say your opinions are just Yea Forums BTFO obsessed culture

Attached: images.png (267x189, 8K)

seeing people seething so hard about people liking a video game character is incredible. stay mad
hope my boy makes it someday, and if not, at least i can play b-k with his spirit attached. also hero looks fucking dope.

Attached: 5c575c49b3c43ce150556cbe94987e3b.png (127x129, 43K)

NNOOOOOOOOOOO I'M SUPPOSED TO BE IN ME ME ME ME ME REEEEEEEEEEEEE I'M THE MOST POPULAR SMASH REQUEST

Attached: 1552641317459.jpg (1080x1144, 132K)

He expressed his support for Geno's inclusion during smash 4. Can you?

i know that, i'll just be hoping for my spirited picks to be at least new assists or to be in the next game

Attached: 1530382378883.jpg (668x507, 44K)

If Sakurai wanted him in meant anything, then how come every time he went to Square Enix, it was to grab Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest? How come he keeps adding in tons of characters that aren't Geno? Clearly theres no issue in getting the rights to him, since he has two Smash cameos already, so perhaps the director realizes that there are way bigger fish to fry than 25-year-old side character.

Reading comprehension

Attached: 1472123401407.jpg (600x600, 18K)

neku and crash
screencap it

I remember when this image had banjo coattailing

>He expressed his support for Geno's inclusion during smash 4.
Which is why he made Mii Gunner.

Geno is such a shit choice

AHEM

*Dabs over Geno’s corpse*

Attached: FDC64D9C-4D25-4B37-9695-B0C0629790E7.png (597x600, 489K)

>Tons of characters
>Literally 2
>Implying he gets the final say

Attached: Luigi_Dab.png (950x534, 463K)

Even knowing DQ is from Enix and Geno is from Squaresoft, how would you react if Sakurai treated them as two separated entities

I'm just over here still disappointed in no Mach Rider.
or Rider Mach

Attached: YO!.gif (500x282, 908K)

dabbing on these Genofags desu

The cycle continues

>how would you react if Sakurai treated them as two separated entities
each series is treated as their own thing in Smash, you fucking retard

Oof... Things don't look so good in the future Genobros. If your character is currently spirit only at the moment then you're shit out of luck for getting upgraded for the next game.

Wait until Hero is released.
Geno could easily be a mii costume added along with the DQ stuff later on.

(Joker had 6, Hero have presented 4 so far, plus Chocobo's Hat and Geno Mii Costume you have em' 6.)

Even tho I want Geno, I expect it being a Bonus DLC at the end of the Fighter pass. (IF)

Attached: 1539813277917.png (850x951, 675K)

Ridley is in the game

Imagine a reveal trailer that has Mario fighting Dr. Mario, but it's interrupted by the sound of distant WAHOOing getting closer. Then this plays
youtube.com/watch?v=Ic2Cjw7kydI

I'd expect the Geno mii costume to drop later along with other missing Mii costumes. We're still missing the Chocobo hat and the two Virtua Fighter mii costumes.

Attached: dabbin.png (327x411, 82K)

Ridley was in the base game of a new game and wasn't actually a troll by Sakurai. Retard.

Okay but Ridley is in the game

But he wasn't in Smash 4. The big "troll" Ridleyfags thought Sakurai was doing was bullshit. Are you retarded?

Attached: i don't need arms to dab on your ass.jpg (400x400, 20K)

If Geno Mii Costume isn't on it (Which is actually stupid, I mean... Is free, it's already made and they can charge Genofans with it) but Chocobo's hat, etc are in the eshop.

Then I do think Sakurai loves to troll the Geno Supporting Community (?

Attached: 1540182974556.png (224x225, 5K)

>>Adeliene leak dead
How?

>yfw they add Kiryu as a playable character

Attached: Screen_Shot_2018-02-06_at_5.48.36_AM.png (1920x1080, 1.29M)

>Companion leak isn't dead
OKAY!

Attached: Terry-with-ukee.gif (67x151, 18K)

geno is in as a spirit though, they just had to import the costume thats it... but they didnt. square should even know it would sell well and want to make money off it again.

Confirmed by original poster to be speculation; he posted the picture’s save date, his twitter which features Ado art, and then confirmed on his twitter it was speculation

It wouldn't be unexpected if both Chocobo and Geno costumes didn't return. Don't hold your breath.

The new option for FS bar is exactly like Extra Mode in KoF/Rage Bar in Samsho

BUSTER WOLF!

He doesn’t know

>they just had to import the costume thats it
Are we ignoring how Sakurai needs permission from Square Enix and Sakurai also likes to make sure the original creator is ok with the Mii costume?

So can anyone figure out why Nintendo was taking down SMRPG tracks on youtube suddenly?

We're not getting a second SE character.

Ridley's playable

Adorable and hilariouspilled

Attached: Toilet.jpg (456x451, 121K)

We did it Terrybros.

Attached: hubbahubba.jpg (480x360, 22K)

I'm on that side, I expect the Mii Costume to return because is the best option in any sence. (At least for em')
But if not, Then I really don't know what the fuck.

Attached: 1550017186071.png (1200x900, 787K)

for geno? who’s already in base as a PNG? i doubt square would give sakurai and his team any push back.

BASED

Attached: 1553498328321.jpg (190x184, 18K)

That version was the better one.

>for geno? who’s already in base as a PNG?
Yes. Square Enix needs to agree before Sakurai can do anything more with Geno. And Square Enix can be finicky with their licenses and Sakurai might have decided to just include Dragon Quest costumes.

Not to mention it was obviously fake from the start and retards only believed it because it had "MUH LE EPIC BASED" characters on it

What are you even talking about? Dragon Quest is peak boomer pandering.

>Geno isone of the most wanted characters in a game where we got Ridley, K Rool, and Banjo-Kazooie.
>The Geno Mii costumes in Smash 4 and was given a reveal screen like a playable fighter.
>Square did allow Sakurai to use Mario RPG characters in Ultimate as Geno and Mallow are spirits.
>Piranha Plants Guidance mentions Megasmilax, a boss from Mario RPG.
>Square should be aware that the Geno Mii costume made money last game and importing it over to this game to sell again would certainly do the same, why skip that?

I hate having hope but it is fishy as fuck the Geno Mii costume isn't back.

Shadow and Isaac assists in the last minute

Are you ok?

>Geno isone of the most wanted characters
LOL

>only believe it because it had "MUH LE EPIC BASED" characters
>every fucking user shitting on Monster Hunter
Apparently MH isn't "MUH LE EPIC BASED"

Ridley's not playable in Smash 4

Attached: 9dd07632f705faf6279423fec003061e3eaa04ca.png (1500x1500, 187K)

SE Trends to give 2 tracks by Character, Nintendo Copyrighted 2 SMRPG tracks from Youtube not so fat ago.
Have some fuel to your hopes brother, keep wishing

Attached: genodab.gif (550x300, 1.54M)

>Hasn't seen the MH rep defense force on Yea Forums
oof

>had to poorly edit banjo in
Oof, yikes, etc

He 'gave hope' for Shadow too by not revealing his assist trophy until the final piece of news before the game released. It's not that he's trying to give hope, it's innocent mindlessness because it odesn't register to him at all. Remember, as it was put on Yea Forums once, literally the only person in the entire world who actually needed the ballot to see which characters were in highest demand for Smash was Sakurai himself.

Must've silenced by all the REfags shitting on Hunter.

The RE defense force is pretty bad, yeah.

>the only person in the entire world who actually needed the ballot to see which characters were in highest demand for Smash was Sakurai himself.

>Bayonetta
>High demand

It sold like shit on all platforms so how can that be?

Contrarian opinion. The fact this thread exists and the zillions of geno art spammed every smash thread say otherwise. this is the same as posting LOL in response to Banjo or K Rool being called one of the most wanted Smash characters before they got in. Geno might not be anything more than a spirit but he is literally next in line for the most wanted smash fanboy never evers.

>resident evil
what the fuck is that about by the way? where did they all come from? it’s like they sprung up overnight.

This is the same level of delusion porkyfags are on. What if nintendo just doesn't care about them.

>Nintendo Copyrighted 2 SMRPG tracks from Youtube not so far ago
Exactly two tracks? Well then, that is fishy. Which ones? I suppose Beware of the Forest's Mushrooms was one of them, but what about the other one?
Bayonetta factually won the ballot and she was the most requested in Europe (which is honestly really fitting for her character). She came in top 5 in the United States, they stated this much.

Shit like this is pathetic since they actually had to edit it once Banjo got in like “no he was on our side the whole time! Banjo has always been based! The THREE amigos!”

Attached: C2FDAA3B-AD16-4CB5-B1DE-77C6A48A8274.png (800x600, 863K)

Geno has no fan demand. He doesn't appear in polls

Wasn't evidence found that the ballot might've been rigged from the start? I thought I heard that ZSS was a placeholder for the ballot winner at first. Fitting for Bayo.

Bayonetta also won by virtue of being the easiest character to get the rights from. Sakurai mentioned that he tried negotiating for other characters but settled with Bayonetta.

I feel like there's a discord trying to shill Leon and Crash and shut down everything else

Attached: 1564084843814.png (1124x705, 536K)

I actually haven't seen much Crash shilling surprisingly, the discord must be primarily focusing on Leon or something.

>Wasn't evidence found that the ballot might've been rigged from the start?
Not really. There's not even any evidence that ZSS was used as a base for Bayonetta. And Sakurai is known to copy and paste character parameters into new slots. For reference, Piranha Plant's data was used for both Joker and Hero.

>if it's popular then it's a discord
Banjo trannies lmao

Yeah but does Square not care about money? Make Geno a spirit and get nothing or sell the Mii Costume again to all his Smash fanboys... not a hard choice for square here yet they didn't do it.

Porky will likely be in boss rush mode added with some future fighter, sakurai keeps adding modes with fighters and boss rush makes sense to hold off porky. no other reason to not acknowledge him at all as a former smash boss.

The only way I see them working around the spirit is revealing him with his actual name "Heart-Music-note-!-?" But most Geno fans haven't played the game and wouldn't know that.

i still think Porky’s omission is extremely weird. especially considering he’s the main villain of 3 and working in tandem with Giygas in 2. he’s probably not playable but it’s undoubtably weird, especially when characters like EVE, Belch and Buzz Buzz get spirits. Maybe the Absolutely Safe Capsule is supposed to be him.

>I actually haven't seen much Crash shilling surprisingly
Lucky. There's some Crashfags got think that Banjo getting in means Crash is definitely getting in.

The Lloyd shit is just the worst, though. And it's one game shilling Lloyd and shitting on Dark Souls.

Image related

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (1266x532, 608K)

beware the forests mushrooms and fight against an armed boss or something like that were both copyright flagged specifically by nintendo and not square recently

>That one Leon/Sylux fag spamming his shit everywhere and unironically using that twitter "leak" as an argument

But it was still two Sonic costumes with Persona. So why did they only do DQ costumes and miss out on free money from Genofags?

Attached: 1558481939491.png (1215x858, 1.09M)

>there's a geno discord now

Attached: pain.png (405x324, 197K)

I doubt this means anything. SMRPG still has Mario shit in it and Nintendo often does weird as fuck take downs.

Attached: Master_Dab.jpg (500x567, 37K)

Shit meant Lloyd/Sylux not Leon

You're acting as if they won't release a Geno costume later. And you're also acting like Sega still isn't missing Smash 4 costumes.

>muh music copyright striked by nintendo
Doesn't mean shit. The way Youtube handles copyright stuff is awful, that kind of stupidities is common and there's no real explanation to it.
Unless you're telling me Gensokyo is real

Attached: yuuka-strike.png (848x473, 35K)

I believe on the twitter leak and Lloydfag claim is still retarded because that girl he is trying to pair with him looks nothing like a fighting game character

I've noticed that he makes a lot of Smash DLC speculation. With Lloyd and Colette in the OP. What a fucking retard.

The best part is there was a Geno one where he was standing around smelling bad, talking about how his invite was just lost, but that got edited into an anti Banjo image.

>I believe on the twitter leak
You're retarded then

It does not matter if it has Mario shit in it, Square Enix owns literally everything from Mario RPG that isn't Mario characters themselves. This includes music such as "Hello, Happy Kingdom" which was used in Fortune Street, made by Square Enix and not Nintendo.

get the fuck over it
holy fuck
hes out

Please show me evidence that debunks it

Gensokyo IS real and you should feel ashamed.

Anyways, The copyright were claimed by Nintendo. It does mean something but it doesn't mean "Geno is coming guys!"
That's playing stupid.. IMO for sure.

But at least it adds more salsa to this oversatured pasta, again, if Geno Mii Costume isn't in the eshop later today, I'm gonna be genuinely confused.

Attached: 04dc32609b49a34a67a0d0ad6487688cdc000a93_hq.jpg (620x450, 42K)

>It does not matter if it has Mario shit in it
It absolutely does. It means Nintendo has some stake in SMRPG.

>Chocobros stay winning
How DO we do it, bros?

Attached: FatChocobo-ffvii.png (225x228, 35K)

>Goombario
If he has Goombella as a fully modeled alt I'd be okay with it.

The only reason I'm confused by it is that the Geno costume is undoubtedly more popular than Virtua Fighter costumes, and it would mean a quick buck for Nintendo and Square.
They didn't have any reason to skip out on it, but they did.

Attached: Genoker.png (253x500, 77K)

why does mario have a gun

Again, you're acting like it isn't being released later. It's not being 'skipped' yet.

I know, part of me is kind of expecting that, but I still don't understand why they wouldn't add it NOW, with the other Square Enix characters

That's from Smashboards.

>but I still don't understand why they wouldn't add it NOW, with the other Square Enix characters
Because there is zero obligation from Sakurai to release Mii costumes like that.

It wouldn't make a lot of sense to release the Geno costume with Banjo, would it?

There's ways that could be justified imo but yeah, it's just strange, though it could've just been cut entirely, as much as I hate to admit it.

Why the fuck wouldn't it make sense? We don't even know how Banjo will be released. He might get his own Smash Direct because his update might have more content to it. Or Banjo might be released with a ton of Mii costumes.

why the fuck are you guys getting incredibly autistic over mii costumes and making up all these arbitrary rules on how they can be released lmao

The flavors are burning
A new page is turning
and I hope that you'll be there in the end
Goodbye my friend...

Attached: shineeverbrighter2.png (1056x603, 537K)

Attached: ahahahahaha.jpg (367x451, 20K)

The only thing that would make sense is if Banjo's Mii costume pack included either first party characters, OC stuff from no particular game (like the monkey and bear suits, random jackets and hoodies, etc.) or Microsoft/Rare characters, which we don't really know if it'll happen. Assuming no company will get more than one character in the Fighter Pass, as the pattern indicates, there's no window of opportunity to really release Geno's Mii costume in a way that makes sense, I'd say they missed the boat by not releasing him with Hero. Then again, this is purely speculation.
When Joker was released, the Mii costumes that came with him were either content from Persona (which obviously makes sense) or characters from Sega (the company that owns and publishes Persona) such as Tails and Knuckles. This also applies to Luminary, which got purely Dragon Quest Mii costumes, owned by Square Enix. Why would they release a Square Enix Mii costume alongside a character that has nothing to do with Square Enix whatsoever? It could happen, but it would come across as very random and nonsensical.

Cringe and liar-pilled

>No Saki
Good, he doesn't deserve to stay with them

The steves have a discord though

If you want to come up with a themeing reason, Banjo's the most Nintendo character in the line up yet, so they could release Nintendo mii costumes with him.
With Mii costumes being sold separately now, it wouldn't be too out there, and this is coming from someone who wants Geno.

Who the fuck buys mii costumes?
if they bother making more costumes to sell it's that people buy them, why? mii fighters are garbage

Odds Square wanted to charge extra for the license and Nintendo went 'no way fag'

Weak bait

They don't have to release the costumes like they did with Joker or Hero. It wouldn't be 'random' or 'nonsensical' if they released the Mii costumes in a different way. Just look at Smash 4's Mii costumes, which were a clusterfuck of different companies released in batches. Mii costumes would also be a highlight of a future Nintendo Direct. Stop making up arbitrary rules when Ultimate's has only just started to release DLC.

Hi Steve

You mean the bear that at least still sells toys and compilations of Rare games for Mircrosoft? Yeah, I see where Microsoft could get some profit out of this promotion.

When was the last time Square got any value out of Geno? Even Nintendo can sell SMRPG with Mario's face alone, not puppet needed.

Geno is just bad business, as always.

Next you are going to tell me Valve is ready to release Half Life 3 any minute now.

But they do. There was also a group of people trying to shit on Isaac before he was deconfirmed with the same method.

Link related: youtube.com/watch?v=ub46uT3VN1c

>event hubs

he was more neutral in another interview

So are we just ignoring spirits now and assuming they dont mean anything? Or the fact that the fighters pack characters have all been exclusively third parties? Geno would MAYBE get in if he was a bonus character for the fighters pack or some other DLC shit like Piranha Plant

>Saw a model when only the first 3 were being worked on

I mean, not even the chocobo hat that would sell on FF brand alone... it's clear they are still a pain to deal with. Dragon Quest content, for our Dragon Quest deal, that's all what we get.

>the fact that you still can't even pretend to play Geno
But that's false, you equip the Geno spirit to pretend to play as Geno

>Blocks your path

Attached: Master_Chief_Smash.jpg (1280x960, 85K)

Spirits don't mean anything.

Both cartoony, why not.

Why not both?
The DLC was decided before the game was finished. Why would a spirit be included of a character that was going to be DLC?

Hi Nanobuds

Jesus. Banjo seems to have a youtube channel dedicated to trying to insult other fanbases?

You must be the inventor of the steve discord meme

And here I thought it would take a new generation before I could see the hopes and dreams of the Genofags being crushed again. It only took half year to see them cling up to false hopes again.

For real though, is getting to the point it's stoping to being amusing and just flat out sad.

Seethie Stevie

For the same reason shit like this was included.
Also Classic Pit and Uprising Pit are canonically the same character, and Classic Pit was still a Spirit.

Attached: Luigi_Tennis.png (133x181, 31K)

>canonically
nigger what are you doing?

Based, Saki should definitely be in with a wave of Treasure spirits. Marina Lightyear Mii brawler costume, Gunstar Heroes gunner costumes, Guardian Heroes swordsman costumes

game development doesn't work like that, they prolly did the prototyping/artwork/modelling for all 5 characters before finalizing the pass, just imagine if they hit a roadblock with character 4 or 5 mid development and had to replace it

I hope Geno gets in just to infuriate the crowd that wants only big characters. There's no reason Smash should only include big names (and in fact it's actually far more restrictive and boring that way).

The discord footage was captured by a member of it. You can see him in the VC. The discord is even searchable if you wanna find it. At least ONE stevie was a good sport and exposed them.

>they prolly did the prototyping/artwork/modelling for all 5 characters before finalizing the pass
lol

That's been the case since Ice Climbers got in

They let him post their reactions

>No costume or boss
What the actual fuck are they planning with him? There's no way in hell they just didn't want to reference any of the pigmasks or porky with at least a spirit or two.

Attached: porky render.jpg (268x268, 12K)

he's in the absolutely safe capsule, dingus

I hope they just do a batch of old mii costumes that includes Geno. It's delusional to think he has a chance, so it would be nice to at least pretend he's in.

ugly ass render

>saki would bring isa as an echo
>kino sin and punishmenr remixes
>wario world tracks
>dynamite headdy as an assist
saki would be an absolutely based 1st party rep, prove me wrong

Attached: 1460576118621.png (303x243, 5K)

You’re acting like Hero stopped Geno from being a character.

but the white lipstick looks good on him

I'm acting like Geno stopped Geno from being a character.

define never evers, faggot

Attached: 1553380361934.jpg (351x295, 40K)

>saki would bring isa as an echo
we've literally only had one newcomer come with an echo
it's likely not happening again

based

He’s not. It’s not the right sprite and it takes nothing related to Porky or pigs to summon it.

Wrong

Attached: Anb1NIh.png (720x964, 412K)

Well, that was third party, for Nintendo is kind off a "Eh, whatever we want with this guys!"

>Not the correct sprite
>No pig spirit is needed to summon the ASC spirit.
>Doesn’t explain the absence of the King Statue, who was also a boss in brawl and appears on the New Pork City stage.
I don’t think he’s in the capsule, bro.

twitter.com/PushDustIn/status/1123595820169777158

Hopefully returning as a boss in a new boss rush mode

>spreading misinformation
fucking why
youtu.be/W2YaJwd-Ge8?t=267
the ASC has a slightly different sprite during the cutscene where it's moving around, it has nothing to do with Porky being inside it or not
why are you retards like this?

The first SE pack came without a Slime hat, despite that being obvious. Simply put, Square and Enix don't mix their cash, you get one or the other. There simply won't be a geno costume.

Besides, that was Sakurai asking himself for the costume.

If anything, this only proves not even Nintendo (the ones in charge of this DLC deals) don't care enough for the character to pay Square any extra for it.

Spirits don’t deconfirm fighters.
>b-but my Piranha Plant!!
He was meant to be in base game, of course there wasn’t a spirit for him. That’s why he’s the only downloadable character with a Palutena’s Guidance, and why he was shown off before the game’s release.

>He was meant to be in base game
You have zero evidence for this claim. Piranha Plant was always meant to be a bonus DLC character, which is why Piranha Plant was picked in the first place. The plan was always to release PP first and then the Fighters Pass characters. Shove your retarded conspiracy theories up your ass.

The evidence is that he is the only Fighter that has a Palutena Guidance, which means he was planned far in advance.

He also had an amiibo release in February, and according to Sakurai, amiibo take a year to produce.

That's not evidence that he was supposed to be in the base roster, retard. That's just more proof that he was picked before the fighters pass was finalized. Piranha Plant was picked to be a free bonus character while the devs were recording voice actors.

Alternatively, the Geno costume sold so well they want him to be a standalone character.

Yes, panned by Sakurai as an extra, while Nintendo was dealing with the Third parties for the DLC.

Sakurai always knew Pirahna plant would be DLC, he never meant for it to be part of the base roster.

Piranha Plant didn't have a fancy trailer, though. Sakurai's fond of those and he does one for every character in the base roster. Piranha Plant must have been picked somewhere in 2017 or very early 2018.

i'd love to laugh at genofags, but i can't anymore after fursuit bear got in. now that all that matters is how loudly rosterfags can screech for a character on twitter, geno is a lock for smash 6.

Attached: 1561483410298.jpg (915x1024, 67K)

>TFW already accepted he wasn't in but just wanted the costume

Attached: nonon.jpg (277x284, 17K)

third party outfits were cut like Akira and Zero with the others in Megamans final Smash, but they were also upgraded to AT although I think Capcom, Squaresoft and the Namco ones are still gone

I didn't think I'd be able to agree with something like this.

You didn’t think this falseflag through very carefully did you?

By Capcom I just mean Hunter outfit but I guess Rathalos is the replacement

>But most Geno fans haven't played the game
Nope, still not true. Try another 1000 times.

this.
i accepted geno's fate but the fact that the mii costume didn't return is absurd as fuck

Attached: 1563579318799.png (300x303, 48K)

Attached: 234056987.gif (700x500, 223K)

They used a fanmade sprite for Masked Man, I doubt they put that much effort into the ASC for a teaser.

>side character
Opinion discarded

He’s in bros

Attached: 3136A038-605E-42A3-ADB7-22CC5F220943.jpg (676x874, 602K)

Attached: 1563320001181.png (1015x504, 375K)

>that editing
Holy shit zoomers are lazy

I agree. It's more likely that Sakurai just wanted a cheeky reference to Porky's fate with the ASC and there was no reason for him to give a fuck about the ASC's cutscene sprites. Porkyfags are legitimately retarded.

>I’ll just lie and hope I get away with it

Smash 4 polls show that nobody wanted geno

History is written by the winners, user. Not you.

Which is why Geno will be remembered as a nobody sidekick from one spinoff game that had no fan demand

Attached: Piranha Plant.png (1178x1351, 1.28M)

Attached: E98112AB-AA4A-4962-989D-E355EEE6C3F0.png (720x781, 97K)

>Dante and Marxfags
Should have known

>the same filename
Lmao keep spamming this, baitposter

You're an idiot. I made a poll here not too long ago and Geno was #1 most-wanted character, above Banjo and everyone else with over 500 votes. He's been requested since Brawl, if you're too young to have been part of discussions back in the days then get over it.

Can he get in now?

Attached: phoenix-coffee.gif (256x192, 4K)

>I’ll just keep lying, that will make everyone forget that he’s been one of the highest requested since before Brawl came out.
History revisionism hasn’t worked for you in the past, what makes you think it will now?

Attached: E41878F0-6A29-4B97-A4B1-5A48A68E432B.jpg (320x299, 25K)

Reminder that this is fake. Check fireden. This person is spamming this fake image

>k-keep spamming my autistic discord, it only makes me stronger!
Ok

Attached: 3C7BD755-37E8-4361-A26E-8E18C6442543.jpg (1024x619, 49K)

they're in.

Attached: __hakurei_reimu_and_rathalos_monster_hunter_and_etc_drawn_by_imizu_nitro_unknown__sample-af5368a91d1 (850x1202, 221K)

>N-No seriously guys I made a poll and Geno was the most wanted and EVERYONE loves and wants Geno I promise
LOL suuuure bud. I'm totally gonna believe your lie

geno isn't happening get over it.
nobody cares about him but the in denial genofags.

no

Attached: 5374928754.png (252x260, 135K)

>sabi
That's the person who leaked Banjo. Did you seriously fucking edit a screenshot of the actual Smash Bros discord to try and make it look like a Steve discord?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: Dedede laugh comp.png (1384x776, 1.39M)

Probably, current theories rule out a 4th Capcom character
>Capcom Mii outfits upgraded to AT or FS
>Capcom will be the only third party with a returning character, new base roster edition, and DLC spot

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN YAMCHA-BROS?????

Attached: file.png (1259x602, 1.33M)

>wojakposter
lmao Genofags. Smash 4 polls prove that nobody wants Geno.

If only you had out shitpostes the banjokes. If only.

Attached: A4F9E0E6-90F3-4917-A82F-C3A3FD2E687C.png (437x125, 19K)

antigenobros...this isn't good...

As much as I hate Geno and don't want him in the game, he's looking more and more likely as a "surprise" DLC character after the 5 fighter pass characters.

Don't reply to him. He's a known Smashboard fanatic and he's spent the last few months trying to manipulate the narrative to make his most wanted get in and make anyone he doesn't like look bad

See
Word of God. Sakurai himself says Geno is popular. You can not like him all you want, that's perfectly valid, but you can;t claim no one wants him or no one cares.

Costume theory is dead
If the Geno costume is gonna return, its gonna be a spontaneous release without a character tied to it

>tfw Yamchads got a mii costume while Geno didn't

Attached: yamcha.jpg (376x343, 24K)

Didn't know Halo came out Summer 1992

Thats pathetic. Why would someone be so obsessed with Smash to the point where they create fake Discord screenshots

Attached: aku.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Is there anymore exposing images of the Stevefags server?

>Sakurai wanted him in
>Nintendo hand-picked the DLC for ultimate
OH NO NONONO

spirits deconfirm
if they didn't, why didn't Plant have a spirit in the base game?
>but he was already in development
They had an entire month before release and after Sakurai said DLC was finalized
If Geno was DLC, they could've easily removed that spirit in that timeframe

I want bandana dee

Sakurai says that a mii costume is enough, and polls show that Geno doesn't have any demand. Nice lies.

hat goomba

They can literally just have his fighter spirit be %&!? or put (SMRPG) in the old spirits name, then it's on par with Luigi (Tennis Outfit) or Classic Pit.

I'm actually surprised how nobody ever mentions Rex when at the Mii costume announcement he said they were planning on adding him but didn't have the time

Oh my fucking god. Can you anti fags stop moving the goal posts? You said he's not popular, I said, yes he is. You say
>BUT MUH SPIRITS
fuck off. Literally every argument you ever make gets countered just stay down already

Attached: unimpressed 2.png (600x600, 195K)

Shads shoulda been an echo fighter but don't be a spaz about it.

Then why didn't they do that for Plant?

Because was probably planned before the rest of the dlc.

>You said he's not popular, yes he is.
Subjective opinion.
He is popular to you but I guarantee you there are more people out there who could care less if he makes it.
Doomguy has a better chance of getting into Smash than Geno does, and that's coming from someone who thinks the chance of Doomguy happening in Smash is 0%

No. Geno will be remembered as the coolest party member in one of the coolest Mario games, and one day he will be in Smash too.

This is a stupid train of though considering we didn't get the Virtua Fighter costume back either.
>b-but its an assist trophy now!!
Yeah and so is Knuckles, and yet, we get a Mii costume for him. Consider that they're just getting rid of some costumes, perhaps?

Cope, If sakurai wanted to add Geno he wouldn't have made him a spirit

>phoneposter
every time

Fuck off.
buildquizzes.com/results2136023x67984Ab7-60#tab-2

Wake me up when a spirit becomes playable

Genofags you shouldn’t knock down a character who is infinitely more well known

Perhaps. nut post-launch feedback could have influenced DLC choices. We won't truly know if spirits reconfirm till the cycle is over.

Guys I’m probably the biggest Genofag of all time but I don’t think the lack of a costume means anything. Why would Square get two DLC slots?

It's time for Genofags to go back to where they belong.

Attached: 1552249664181.png (1188x980, 776K)

>4% on a random poll

Attached: AF3529C6-912E-47C6-A486-6BD78FC05790.png (530x532, 257K)

So we know DLC fighters come with costumes from their series/game of origin
What new costumes would Geno bring?

boards.fireden.net/_/search/filename/dedede laugh comp/
boards.fireden.net/_/search/filename/aku/image/mmnLcK5JJ6IRiWkY1mfviw==/page/3/
>asshurt Deefag is the one pushing the "SmashBoards raider" narrative in every thread
why am i not surprised

Chocobo Hat, Mallow Hat, Axem Ranger costume, maybe a Smithy costume.

Super Mario RPG is better than any Stink Bros. could EVER hope to be :)

Yeah, 4% out of almost 14k votes from Yea Forums, and the #1. Your point?

Assuming he'd get 4-6 I'd say one or 2 from Super mario RPG and the rest from different mario rpgs in the series
mallow hat and mallow pants (sword fighter) could use froggy stick
The old Geno costume (Gunner)

What other mii costumes could you guys think of from paper mario and super star saga?

Attached: contemplation.png (248x263, 67K)

i'd prefer chocobo over geno, really. everybody loves chocobo

Attached: main.png (240x240, 11K)

Brawler Mallow (No idea how they'd make it work), Gunner Booster, Swordfighter Axem Ranger outfit that changes color

I thought Genoniggers got dragged down into hell

Just ignore the antifags at this point bros. They've been proven wrong time and time again to the point where all they can say is NO U or NUH UH. It's just not worth your time

Attached: relief.png (88x90, 17K)

Never heard of this character before you guys are fucking dilusional.

*siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiipppppppppppppsssssss*

Attached: 1537630581279.png (800x638, 186K)

Not a big FF fan, but playable chocobo with alts the reference different classes? I.E wearing a black mage hat, or wearing Terra's tiara? That's pretty cool

Post the one of Geno sucking the plants cock

Why do you think Hero and Banjo are dlc characters? Just because? The japanese voted for a DQ Hero. No not Erdrick. Any hero. That's why they got what they got. You pissants voted for Banjo so now you're getting it too.
The only reason Joker is dlc is because Sakurai probably begged for it. His own game screams Persona5 so its easy to see why he would choose it.
With that being said, what is it with this rosterfaggotry and relevancy? I thought you idiots gave up? Now you're latching onto another popular character? Have you ever wondered why Mallow and Geno were the ONLY things from Square in Smash Bros besides Cloud for two games now? Did you ever, EVER wonder why why got a fucking costume for cool shit like Rool and Akira and then one for your ugly puppet?
Anyone who argues that Geno isn't popular is just a flamboyant faggot who thinks he knows but actually doesn't. No shit you'll probably get your Resident Evil but saying Geno isn't popular or isn't wanted? The fact that you are still STILL arguing about after 20 years should be a hint as to why you should shut the fuck up and go back in the kiln where you belong, relevancyfags.

Attached: 1560455784168m.jpg (1024x691, 93K)

>No idea how they'd make it work
Just have Mallow's head as the torso with the Mii's head sticking out of the top.

haha yeah, that'd own genofags lol post it please lol and also uncensored

That isn’t a wojack you blind retard, nice deflection though
I’ll dump what l’ve saved from other anons
>implying SMRPG fans don’t also love Paper Mario
This is worse than the Ridley/K. Took false flag attempt from earlier in the threadI

Attached: 02834C48-E22B-406F-9D35-459AC06523EB.jpg (1024x517, 40K)

Go back to smashboards

Attached: 1381471834187714.png (4248x1528, 822K)

Attached: B2E98274-0416-4540-AADC-8A42D37E120B.png (1440x1136, 144K)

Attached: 4314C420-6DD6-4E39-AEE8-59B6150C903F.png (187x200, 27K)

Falseflaggers are the biggest faggots I swear. Literally Isreal

literally just search "Cult Of Steve" - You'll find the stevefags there.

Attached: Bromance.jpg (1180x873, 100K)

Attached: FD7FD786-B569-4972-BBCB-4E5C7D62180B.jpg (1024x688, 42K)

Nice outdated screenshots

Attached: 02D8C37F-7132-4F80-AAD0-13C26BB7319C.png (960x540, 396K)

hell yeah it's cool. chocobo's one of my most wanted, but i understand he's probably not happening since we've got Hero from Square instead. which is fine because Hero's hilarious

Attached: D4xx_y8VUAABRYt.jpg (676x564, 130K)

>g-geno is popular guys! h-he's just like ridley, k. rool, and banjo!

Attached: yygDgjb.png (2368x3244, 1.33M)

AAAAHHHHHHHH IT WAS MY TUUUUUUUUUUURN

Attached: 1542381283775.png (633x758, 160K)

still popular

Attached: 0C591E20-5A50-4D23-9D55-AB2428186821.jpg (500x219, 39K)

>Veronica got in before the reddit puppet
Today was a good day

Attached: C8737CB9-1ED3-452A-890C-F99C2C522D43.gif (200x260, 3.86M)

Attached: D8784E9D-2800-423C-99CC-F6AEC759EBE3.jpg (800x832, 58K)

yeah just like ashley and krystal are still popular

Attached: ballot results compilation.png (329x638, 17K)

thats. not how popularity works user. how popular something is is objective, not subjective.

That's really strange..
Didn't NINTENDO of all people copyright strike Forest Mushrooms and Boss Battle? That means that Ninty has the rights for those songs now.
So I was hoping those songs would be in the DLC pack 2 alongside the costume.

Soooo maybe they're rereleasing Mario RPG later down the line?

no because geno only has 51 results on rule 34

How much did your drawfag charge you for that image user?

Attached: 2422A326-1ED5-49F5-9FCC-3FEDB4F21340.jpg (896x1024, 154K)

Attached: BE63FFAB-F15B-4E56-95C2-CBA81B168005.png (666x666, 24K)

Attached: 1537928300688.jpg (611x676, 57K)

Got anymore? Maybe some from when Shinobi leaked or when Banjo got in? I know by that point their Discord was basically dead but I heard there was still some funny shit like Seethies changing their names to "kill me" and stuff like that.

Geno smashboards nigger is getting mad

Attached: 9CD0669A-B417-4CBE-B08A-652E293CB7AB.png (496x497, 739K)

If costumes count he beat her by a whole game.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1548370807819.png (2864x2016, 897K)

>3rd parties only

nice fake news list genofag

Isn't Youtube's copyright system messed up with false claims?

And they both have an assist trophy, one has a costume, and both have stickers. G*no is fucking outdated

He's an ARMSfag, too. I wanted to expose him about a while back, but the thread archived right before I could post. Every single "muh Banjo/Geno/Isaac SmashBoards raiders" post is this same exact guy seething that "irrelevant" characters are more popular than Hat Goomba and Toothpaste Little Mac.

....only to come out last as only a sticker, no costume to be seen at the end

Funny how the plant actually works in Geno's favor with multiple offhand references to SMRPG

Reminder that Genofags got cocky and started making screencap compilations only to get btfo by based plant.
The ABSOLUTE STATE of Gayno fags.

Attached: 1556181664197.png (2932x1956, 1.34M)

All that matters is that Kasumi isn't gonna be in

Attached: dph1zw-86f81006-f408-460f-b748-5535bf0f0783.jpg (473x680, 123K)

I fully expect we're gonna get sudden Mii Costumes that don't come with a character
It happened during the ballot, it can happen now
Gray Fox Swordfighter, Chun Li Brawler, etc are too good to pass

But I love Pirahna Plant, I was just wondering how much money you paid for a shitposting image

Attached: DF883F8B-F261-41D2-8A25-88C13A707CCC.jpg (1024x742, 64K)

That's definitely something that'll happen, especially in a Nintendo Direct.

>RIDLEY WILL NEVER BE IN
>ROOL WILL NEVER BE IN
>BANJOKE WILL NEVER BE IN
>GENO WI-
For the record, mario rpg makes me fall asleep and is ugly as sin. But I wouldn't count your chickens yet, faggots.

Attached: tumblr_mzq8foIrDE1suclg3o1_400.gif (335x309, 281K)

>These never evers got in
>That means this never ever will get in
lmao
for every character that got in, loads of characters got absolutely destroyed like Isaac

I found it on google images

Attached: 12D4A8C9-5F04-4411-8FF5-32D41AED1CC6.jpg (1976x1314, 240K)

I don't think Geno will never be in
Just not in Ultimate

>fuckitallandfuckme
Shit, I'm dying. This was during Shinobi right? Or was it E3?

Attached: ab1.png_large.png (700x700, 513K)

>Every single "muh Banjo/Geno/Isaac SmashBoards raiders" post is this same exact guy
This part I was aware of, I just didn’t know he was a Dee/ARMSfag. I wonder how his chart is coming along.

Attached: A10C05F4-F2D0-4C34-A509-15288E6F57ED.jpg (1024x484, 35K)

No.
You don’t get it.
Geno is the one character who I confidently can say will unequivocally never get a dlc spot. Fucking Reimu has a better chance and that is saying a lot. Screencap this post to be disappointed once again, delusional genofaggots.

03/5/19 that is March

Well obviously. Ultimate seems to be a bit too late for geno to jump in now but there's always next smash.

I'm thinking a Shovel Knight costume is likely

This is your average geno tranny

Attached: 1542128651709.png (254x254, 129K)

unless there's another ballot, he's pretty fucked

He technically was already in as a mii outfit so I don't know why it's that outrageous to believe he will be in next game or fighter pass 2 or some shit

>I found it on google images
I just searched “Pirahna Plant eating Geno” and saw the image in the post I’m replying to now, but the other one is nowhere to be found. You paid someone to draw that didn’t you? Did you jack off after he sent it to you?
Don’t know. I saved it from another user during the E3 meltdown but I don’t know if it’s from before that.

Attached: D92B7F66-D8D1-45EB-9C8B-0A4DD09DC3BF.jpg (926x1024, 118K)

still not convinced Ado theory is dead desu

>maybe if I compare my character to actual popular characters again, my character will get in!

holy fuck bros don't count lubba out just yet he still has a chance just like you counted out ridley before he got in

Attached: 1542565019241.png (1413x757, 184K)

I found it on google images, Geno niggers are retarded also don’t know why you're posting a twitter screencap

Square Enix. Nintendo barely cares for the character, and Square just goes for the self promotion of their IP. The only chance Geno will ever have is if the next Season/Game match a SMRPG remake/direct sequel.

But that faggot looks like he’s at least 20. I thought the narrative was that Genofags are 14 year old zoomers.

Sure. The image was meant for the other guy I was replying to.

he's definitely gen z

dawww
Is the little geno tranny seething?
You gonna cry little baby?

Attached: 1535397111110.png (561x1049, 202K)

>b-but Geno isn't popular
The only reason he isn't in is because Square is being stingy.

Attached: samurai.jpg (672x361, 49K)

Last time I check, the genofags are just boomers on their 30s with a lot of nostalgia. Some Zoomers jump into the meme train out of "hype", but they don't really care, and get distracted by shinny new characters like Sora and the like.

>>b-but Geno isn't popular
He isn't.

REEEEEEEEEEEEE
STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP MOCKING MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1558578409990.png (1080x1293, 1.38M)

Nice cherry picked fan polls

>The only reason he isn't in is because Square is being stingy.
or because he's an irrelevant as fuck unpopular character and even just within square there are better IPs to add.

>s-square is just being a meanie that's totally why they didn't add my random mario character over fucking FINAL FANTASY or DRAGON QUEST! :(

it's literally every significant fan poll that existed before smash ultimate came out. Seethe harder.

genofags this is your mindset

Attached: 1544104520937.jpg (1291x346, 291K)

>Last time I check, the genofags are just boomers on their 30s with a lot of nostalgia.
This narrative would make sense, but usually discordfags accuse Geno gags of being zoomers for some weird reason
>y-you m-m-mad
Nah I’m just confused because you guys always say Genofags are zoomers but then implied that some faggot who looks like he’s 20 is an average genofag. Maybe I’m just a poor judge of age though.

Here guys, i understand you haven't fully learned reading yet, so i circled the important part.
As for the second argument, there is no reason they can't have more than one character per game, and Sakurai would gladly take him.

Attached: popularityfordummies.jpg (672x361, 137K)

The same was said about Banjo, Ridley and K. Rool...

Discordfags literally can’t read, as has been shown since October, I wouldn’t waste your time.

You're arguing with children. Don't bother. Didn't you ever have a playground bully they'll just say what ever to try and get a reaction out of you.

He already has a costume, waifufag

"popular" is relative, Genofag. "popular" doesn't matter when there are 50 other characters more "popular" than Geno.

>As for the second argument, there is no reason they can't have more than one character per game
Yes there is. The reason is that there are better characters to spend time developing.

based Sakurai changing his mind and shutting down the genokeks

>d-doesn’t count!
What’s weird is I agree with you guys that he’s never getting in but you insist on acting like such faggots that I can’t help making fun of you even though i’m technically on your side of the argument.

Attached: 28DEA1AC-0BA3-45FF-9202-E1D9CC5A110A.jpg (255x223, 14K)

Yeah I'm pretty sure these were screen-capped from the Cult of Steve Discord shortly after E3, highlighting the change in usernames in response to Banjo getting in.

Attached: 1558639950234.jpg (640x211, 63K)

>The reason is that there are better characters to-
>you're character isn't getting because opinion.
Faggot of the year.

>a whopping 2 years
No wonder they thought they could meme Steve in in 10 months, time is just a lot slower for zoomers.

You still didn’t explain why no pig spirit is needed to summon the capsule and why the King Statue is missing a spirit despite being so important in the Smash series.

Retard. The DLC was decided before the launch of the game. If Geno was actually in the Fighters Pass, why did they keep his primary spirit in the base game?

and waluigi and bandana waddle dee and ashley and shantae and steve and goku and rayman and so on and so forth
your dream is dead genofags. just give up

Whose to say the pngs weren't picked first?

Do you guys expect anything to be found out via datamines today? I'm thinking we'll get another "Brave" situation but just for Banjo's character

>What the actual fuck are they planning with him?
Nothing you fucking idiot
Stop clinging to your shit dead franchise

Now if only Capcom wasn't such a big piece of shit and did something else than ports...

Oh shit, I hadn't even thought about that! Now I'm excited. I wasn't even gonna download the patch right away cause I'm not enticed by Robin 2.0 but now I have a reason to pay attention later.

Earthbound is a good game kid, you should try it out.

>tfw geno supporter who doesn't expect him to be in the dlc
>tfw there's a bunch of delusional retards thinking that geno's a lock

Attached: 1563580786893.gif (423x234, 1.69M)

Square didn't want to have Cloud in the base game because they wanted to make more money off of him being DLC. Sakurai likely negotiated having The Hero in and the other Square content out in order to secure Cloud for the base game.

Or
>Square in Smash 4
We'll give you a character but it has to be DLC so we can make more money
>Sakurai in Ultimate
We want cloud in the base game
>Square in Ultimate
Ok we'll give you cloud for free but you have to give us 2 DLC slots

>Stop clinging to your shit dead franchise
You said the same thing about Banjo-Kazooie.

They'll say it about every single character and franchise until it gets in, they've been doing it to Doom, Halo, Resident Evil, and Phenix Wright as well.

No one in this thread thinks he’s a lock, it’s just odd that the mii costume wasn’t announced today. It’ll probably come later.

Lol name 50 characters more requested for Smash than Geno you wanker.

He has a higher chance now that there is no Mii Costume. Really hoping he's in because Geno is my #1 Most wanted Fighter

Attached: Bruh-1.png.png (22x32, 780)

I DON'T WANT TO HOPE ANYMORE PLEASE JUST LET ME DIE

Attached: 1564364855600m.jpg (1024x601, 53K)

HUNTERBROS IT'S TIME

Attached: monster hunter is in.png (1330x651, 840K)

You say that when the Spirit exists.

>literally already in the game as a spirit
"HGHG DURRRR HE NOT DECOMFIWMED UNLESS HE GET ADED 5 MORE TIMEZ HGNNGN HE COULD BE IN THE GAME TWICE HHGNG"

Is Sheik basically the only character on Smash's roster that's equivalent to Geno's status? A tertiary one-off character with an unique non-clone moveset.

Even then, she basically gets on by due to, you know, being Zelda. That's how she was initially included in the series.

Attached: 600px-Sheik_SSBU.png (600x600, 213K)

>Ashley
OHHHNOOO SYRUPBROS WE GOT TOO COCKY

Sheik gets by for being, originally, a gimmick for Zelda. The idea being, changing between the two and such, making them in theory a sole character, even if in practice, most people would choice one over the other just for gameplay.

By the time Four came out, Sheik was more a part of Smash than TLoZ itself, and there was no way to cut her without backlash.

If anything, the CLOSEST character to Geno, is Isabelle, though even she has appear on at least three (four?), games prior to Smash even if most of them are Spin Offs, and is likely to appear on the next AC.

Actually, the closest character I think it would be Dark Pit but... Dark Pit is a echoe, and easy one in fact (he was an alt in Brawl even before being a real thing), and as you say, there is not an example for an unique character, not even Isabelle. Much less a third party one.

No it isn't, this is

Attached: zsse5nhbc2f21.jpg (576x1024, 34K)

Attached: gesus.gif (400x212, 1.64M)

>implying ashleyfags aren't cockier

Grasping at straws

It looks like Geno is casting Geno Flash on those poor kids. RIP children.

Based

I mean, Isabelle is literally the mascot of Animal Crossing now, she isn't comparable to Geno at all.

Attached: nintendocharacters.jpg (512x384, 83K)

Geno and Isaac are the last two never evers

Who the absolute fuck is that pinkshit on the left?

>By the time Four came out, Sheik was more a part of Smash than TLoZ itself, and there was no way to cut her without backlash.
This kind of bugs me. There are several characters that got in at one point then just kept being brought back. It's like Smash isn't "Nintendo's All-Stars" anymore, but is now its own thing.

You know, none of this constant bickering really matters.

Whether or not Geno or whoever the flavour-of-the-month pick is gets in, people are going to yell and laugh at each other. If he’s in, there’ll be people screencapped saying he won’t be in being laughed at, and vice versa if he isn’t.

We really should be talking about characters having “chances”. It’s all pre-decided by Nintendo, and if not, then Sakurai. He said Nintendo were picking characters for the Fighters Pass, but not anything else. Geno could just as easily be an extra pick by Sakurai outside of the Pass, or he could be left out for this game and every game afterward. There’s no such thing as leaks boosting chances for characters or stupid shit like that because everything is already decided. Just because people say that some songs get removed from YouTube doesn’t mean that at Nintendo there’s a larger section for them on a spinning wheel where they throw darts to make characters in a day. This shit was planned years in advance. Also to prove you’ve read this whole thing react like I’ve posted porn.

So please for the love of god stop yelling at each other that they shouldn’t want a character that you don’t want and that they have a 0% chance of happening. You don’t know what’s going on in the minds of Sakurai and his team of dream-crushing dream-making game developers, let alone their mindset when any of this was arranged over a year and a half ago. So for the love of god just please shut up and talk about the characters you want and don’t want in a human way instead of acting like the retarded imbred orangutans that you’re making yourselves out to be right now and have been for years.

Bros, I gotta be real with you.

There was a time and a place over a decade ago where I truly thought I would never be satisfied without Geno. I genuinely believed I needed him to enjoy Smash.
This feeling went away during E3.

"Joker is great. I'm gonna love Smash a lot more, and it'll be so much easier to cope without Geno," I said. And then Banjo came, and it was official. I knew I would be satisfied with my new big 3: Joker, Banjo, and Geno's Mii costume.
And now... it's not here.

I realized today, that above all else, I still need Geno. I fully understand that while Joker and Banjo are great, the pure hype and joy I feel from even the slightest hint of Geno making it in definitely mean that there's no way I'll ever be fully satisfied until he's in.

Thank you Sakurai, Atlus, Sega, Rare, Phil Spencer, and everyone else involved for finding a way to help me enjoy Smash a lot more than I ever have, but it's time to be honest here. I need Geno. I truly do. Please Sakurai, bring him home. I'm begging you.

GET IN HERE HE'S IN

Attached: ssqehr.jpg (1044x318, 31K)

Oh no that shit is real

Attached: smithy_mask_head_3d_model__download__by_genoforsmash-dbiqt97.png (478x500, 286K)

>d-dude, you know it's all pre-decided right??? so stop talking about it hahahaha

incel mindset