No way fag

No way fag

Attached: 1538336333990.png (1280x1280, 1.35M)

Other urls found in this thread:

devilmaycry.fandom.com/wiki/Vie_de_Marli's_Clan
boards.fireden.net/_/search/filename/DMC 'combat'/page/1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why wasn't Lucia in 5?

Game had enough trouble already making Lady and Trish relevant, another side character would have been too much. Plus DMC2 is considered the black sheep of the franchise, for good reason.
Lucia got stuffed into the prologue novel.

devilmaycry.fandom.com/wiki/Vie_de_Marli's_Clan
And she was in the novel, and even tried to get into Dante's pants with the help of Matier

Attached: devil-may-cry-5-dante-devil-trigger-sparda-sword-uhdpaper.com-4K-96.jpg (1280x720, 139K)

Why is Dante a volcel again?
Is it because he doesn't want more Sparda spawn running around or something?

PTSD

Nah, that's just Bingo being retarded with scenario writing, same as always. Dude is wonderful at character writing but can't actually coordinate a story to save his life.

Is Dante literally a virgin?

Attached: 1441049080554.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Women are demons

Yes even his autistic brother got a groupie of his father pregnant.

>Why is Dante a volcel again?
>again
Outside of demon hunting Dante is literally a broke ass, unlucky loser.

He's still the best, most powerful boomer out of them all.

Attached: 1482746954265.png (694x448, 228K)

as a half-demon his aging will eventually come to a halt and will live for centuries much like his father, so he has plenty of time to reconsider

>Reminder
Vergil needed to split into two different virgins to regain his power.

Attached: 1538098814636.png (756x320, 69K)

So you have to clone yourself after sex?

its been confirmed up till 5 that he only stops aging when in devil trigger form
Lord knows how that changes after absorbing both Rebellion and Sparda now.

So the wizard meme is not a meme

Attached: 1556798811240.png (626x772, 392K)

Attached: no way xenos.png (560x551, 213K)

yeah, that will definitely keep him around for longer. He already looked way too good in 5 for someone nearly pushing his 50s though

He is not a volcel, he just knows how to pull out unlike Vergil. And he probably just doesnt want to give birth to a child that will live a life of pain because of him

Attached: 1556316349946.png (429x480, 236K)

>how to pull out
The only thing he knows how to pull out is his DT.
Have you seen how the guy act when not in a mission?

>life of pain
at least they can fight back against demons and not die like a bitch

he is saving himself for his one true match.

Attached: latest[2].png (892x1115, 1.01M)

>volcel
He tried to put the moves on Lady after her bossfight despite being largely uninterested in her romantically and was shocked that vergil /had sex/. That with lucifer dialogue makes me think he's not a volcel or incel. He just doesn't care for sex beyond quick fun knows how to pull out.

Vergil on the other hand has to show every woman the true power of a motivated son of sparda every single fucking time so it was a statistical inevitability that one of them would survive long enough to carry to term before the judgement nut killed them.

Attached: 1492448344861.jpg (750x591, 48K)

Literally just chilling, reading pervy magazines. Is there a problem with that?
And he pulled many sword from his chest, so I'm pretty sure he can pull more than just his DT.
>at least they can fight back against demons and not die like a bitch
Yeah, but think of what it'll be like to be Dante's kid, it's almost like he's asking for another Eva incident

Attached: Dante.full.2530459.png (1300x900, 905K)

why would his progeny have a life of pain with him as a father and a mother that can keep up with him in terms of grandioseness?

All capcom characters are virgins and all relationships they have are strictly platonic.

>Literally just chilling, reading pervy magazines. Is there a problem with that?
No, he is depressed, alone, losing bets and writting edgy shit that says "die, die, die".

He's in

Attached: 1564492020808.png (594x915, 484K)

just got cerberus in V. is it worth it to keep going? the gameplay and grafix are top notch, but there is very little else I'm interested in, even the ost (yeah I know u fags love it) isnt my thing. The puzzles in the previous games werent amazing, but taking them out was just lazy. That one part with the blood fountain was at least a nice change of pace if a little shallow, but it needed more interesting shit like that. You're inside a fucking blood guzzling tree and you cant make anything interesting other than room after room of combat? and you cant even change Nero's arms without breaking them, how hard would it have been to switch them like Dante's melee weapons? is it unfinished? will there be DLC that fixes all this shit? goddam i was so hyped for it. How do I cope bros?

Attached: 1563560293695.jpg (512x512, 15K)

you are almost at the end

Nah if they are gonna add a dbz character it's going to be Goku

>tfw just became a wizard today
>no powers

fuck me

>No, he is depressed
He seemed happy with his time with everyone else
>alone
His job makes him not alone, and he has Morrison, Patty, Trish, Lady, Nero, and now he has Vergil too
>losing bets
Against Lady and Enzo, his friends, or at least I think they are
>and writting edgy shit that says "die, die, die".
He was just drunk, and it might've been an Evil Dead refrence because he also wrote "dead by dawn", maybe he was watching horror movies when he was drunk.

Give it some time, you need to discover them first

that means you had sex in your sleep
or got fucked in the butt, the rules area bit blurred on that one

Thought this was a netflix the Witcher meme .

>judgement nut

Sizable kek

are onaholes count as sex?

If it was made by a woman, yes. She would have provided you with a means by which to stick your dick in something. Same goes for socks made by women if you're a fucking animal.

another blurred line, it's like saying masturbation counts as sex

Attached: 1534883273756.jpg (1580x985, 451K)

Attached: 1557479511912redraw.jpg (1024x1024, 532K)

swap towa with mira and it makes more sense

Attached: monkeydicktime.jpg (1920x1080, 226K)

boards.fireden.net/_/search/filename/DMC 'combat'/page/1/

>tfw you aren't Barry

Attached: 1536951943302s.jpg (249x249, 7K)

>Why wasn't Lucia in 5?

She had her debut in a shit game.

user, you just in denial, everything points out that Dante isn't "ok".

He's pretty "ok" if you ask me. And all you're saying is that he is depressed. But over what? He got his brother back, DMC1 was about him accepting his mother death's and taking revenge for it. He is pretty bored when he is alone though, and that's clear.

Attached: The forbidden one.jpg (960x540, 57K)

>the judgement nut

Attached: 200% Motivated.jpg (336x506, 26K)

Attached: i6f9Azni5nE.jpg (1000x1000, 292K)

I still don't get this meme. Why would Leon want to have chindren with that cunt? Wouldn't it be better if she said something like she is sterilized?

>fill my dark hole with white

Attached: 212351.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Leon and Ada though

virginity makes him stronger than Vergil

mutherr

Attached: Eva.jpg (344x461, 29K)

im still glad i asked for this to be made

kek

Playing through the series for the first time, on 4 now. Why am I backtracking through levels I already completed and fighting bosses I already beat as Nero with Dante? Gameplay wise its my favorite so far, but this is stupid

He cries for his mother in his sleep.

Attached: EB1E2497-FD66-4D88-BD1B-B64BD6518072.jpg (1920x1080, 187K)

VERGIL NO

VERGIL YES

Because they needed more gameplay hours but didn't have the budget to create more art and levels.

>That dialogue

Sword
Sword
No Dante not sword
Book

Judgement Nut. nuff said

Attached: Judgement Nut.png (720x638, 290K)

Out of all the DMC content creators out there, fucking WHY THIS GUY?!

Attached: Oh goddammit.jpg (1079x1019, 405K)

Thank you for posting this.

so is there going to be dlc? or do we have to wait 1 or more years for a special edition that has playable vergil, lady and trish?

Attached: how he met your mom.jpg (896x1500, 201K)

>Baka gaijins translating 'Shin' as 'Sin'
Let's be honest, True Devil Trigger sounds much better.

Attached: give me all your love.png (495x435, 101K)

dante was sort of depressed
having vergil back brought fun and a real challenge for dante again.
imagine being the most powerfull guy out there bored out of his mind because no one out there can give him a good fight.

Attached: power of sparda.png (2480x3507, 1.98M)

What are some games where 'No way fag' was a vital plot point of the story, pic related

Attached: 1562700700309.png (887x874, 161K)

dead space 1 and 2 ?

Attached: disguise.jpg (448x750, 122K)

Because Kamiya is a wholesome but jaded man. Itsune is a good guy and decided to respect Kamiya's character instead of butchering him

Dante is mentally still a child, his childhood trauma stunted his emotional development and he exhibits nothing but childlike behaviour since DMC3, the only activity that he considers therapeutic (fighting with Vergil like they did back when they were kids) is in fact actively harmful for his psyche as he regressed even more into a childlike state when encountering Vergil, as evident by their reunion in 5 and basically any dialogue exchange in 3

a therapist would have a field day with the sparda family coming in for a session