Why, yes, I am the best single player fps of the past 10 years. Why do you ask?

Attached: TNC.png (528x394, 69K)

>best
>totally tanks in sales

DUSK is a lot better.

I'm a fan of the series but this shit feels like it was written by out of touch dudes or trannys

Only because it was a story game in a genre and IP that was predominately targeted towards the hardcore racist incel crowd. Of course it didn't sell well, but that's all on Bethesda """marketing"""

>TNC being better than TNO

Kek, virtue points I guess

>best in a decade
>Not even half as good as the new order

Let me guess - you are white, poor, angry and have racist tendencies (although, you're TOTALLY not racist), huh? Yeah, I'm as shocked as you are that you disliked a story with a strong black female character.

>A good game

Attached: lel2.png (683x398, 70K)

>Look who needs virtue points

Game "journalists" are so pathetically predictable.

Attached: Lel1.png (689x375, 71K)

i love these bait threads because they allow me to live out the height of my centrist fantasies by laughing at the baiting that is based on legitimate sjw ideas or views, and at the retards who get so assblasted over these ideas that they reply to obvious bait
or maybe they're just retarded idk

OH NONONONONO!!! REEEEEEEEEE

Attached: TNO.png (516x257, 60K)

>Xbox

REEEEE IT'S BAD BECAUSE IT HAS WOMEN NOOOOOOOOOO

>User scores are better than TNC

>all 1093 user reviews are sexist trolls

Attached: Hmwhatwasthat.gif (500x282, 462K)

>snoy

Attached: npc soy reddit.jpg (680x940, 63K)

I didn't ask

look

Attached: fag.jpg (480x480, 25K)

>popularity=quality
Fucking retard lol

Attached: 1554899136620.jpg (704x960, 93K)

it would have been good if they didn't make it an SJW fest about killing nazis

No, because
>The story that's there is worse than the first
>There's too many cutscenes
>No one likes the characters outside of BJ
>The level design is much worse
>The music isn't as good
>The campaign is shorter if you skip cutscenes
>It doesn't do a single thing that stands out
>nuDOOM now exists and blew the fuck out of nuWolfenstein, just like Doom btfo Wolfenstein back in the day. It's pottery
The only thing it does better than the first reboot is that it has better gunplay, but once you realize that the gunplay is still vastly inferior to nuDOOM that doesn't account for much

Nudoom is way better if we are are talking aaa shit shows. Hell nuwolf1 was better, the one from 09 is better.

I am unironically racist and voted trump and still liked wolfenstein2 better than nudoom. The levels were fun. Getting your head chopped off on the washing memorial was neat. Having bj bitch and cry half the game to be given the new body and be possitive again felt good. The environments were memorial. The heavy lazer gun was really cool. It was fun

The ultimate objectively true wolfenstein ranking list for the 21st century games:

>RTCW (and enemy territory)
>TNO
>TNO: the old blood
>Wolfenstein 2009
>TNC
>Wolfenstein: YB

Attached: 1544661535964.png (1072x623, 1.14M)

RDR2 says hi also nudoom shits over this garbage

>console fps
>best of anything

Attached: 1489271c5641f8914ba41acd36755c5e4d7c6cb00725148639e100e7741543cd.jpg (554x554, 87K)

Gun play is just different. In wolfenstein you hold a corner and use aimdown sites to headshot enemies. And nudoom you run around in circles kiting enemies dodging projectiles and doing melee attack. Wolfenstein doesnt have honor kills as a requitement to heal, and i think that is better.

I played it on pc. Its in vulkan and gladly runs over 144hz on my rtx 2060, ran much worse on my gtx 970. That idtech engine is godly

If it wasnt locked to 60 fps on pc id maybe agree.

>21 critics
>appeal game to 21 failed journalist soiboy bloggers
>wow the average score is so high must be great

Man I should get an aggregate score of average reviews from 20 teenagers I gift Beats by Dr. Dre to while I'm at it.

Attached: jordan devore destructoid.jpg (240x240, 12K)

>the story is best in the genre
>it has the right amount of cutscenes
>characters are brilliantly written
>level design is better than TNO, worse than TOB
>music is as good or better
>the campaign is longer
>only retards skip such kino cutscenes
>it does many things that stand out, including the most kino and hilarious Hitler setpiece ever made
>nuDoom is a horrible game and all you do is go from bland room to another bland room killing fodder enemies and destroying their spawn point
Anything else? It's objectively the best fps of all time.

This. I'm racist as well. The characters in TNC were just so well written I don't give a fuck. The absurdity was pure kino and so many memorable set pieces.

many such cases to be honest, but this doesn't apply to this game in my opinion

bruh

Attached: 1537217331462.png (1280x720, 469K)

Isn't the (((protagonist))) a member of the tribe?

That's not Doom.
It wasn't even better than Wolfenstein I. It was a downgrade in so many ways.

Wrong pick op, thats not doom

But really, why does XBOX always have the lowest Metacritic release?

>what is metro exodus?

>what is metro exodus?
I game I forgot actually released until you mentioned it

Bad bait

And TNO wasn't as good as TNB