Has a game ever made you bad for killing an enemy? Like when they beg for their life or something

Has a game ever made you bad for killing an enemy? Like when they beg for their life or something.

Attached: 1560566614444.jpg (1920x1080, 437K)

That one fucking ww2 game and the first undertale run

If you felt bad about it then why did you do it?

Attached: 1483761019956.jpg (193x255, 18K)

Because you can't progress most games further unless you do.

One of the first times playing FNV a female raider coward and begged for mercy too late before I'd pulled the trigger on my shotgun, blowing her head off.
Felt pretty bad about it and it still makes me HARD until this day

i love roleplaying like that. like not into snuff or vore but the threat of it in the context of pred/prey play is hot as fuck. having no choice but to do whatever demeaning and degrading act the strong predator demands...subjected to all kinds of humiliation and sexual abuse because the alternative is even worse~ i'll beg for my life on my knees...and then get to work~

And you care more about "progress" than morality?

In games? Yes. Actually I wouldn't mind innocent people dying if it meant that my country men survive either.

not really. F.O.Es are F.O.Es. if they didn't wanna die, they shouldn't have provoked me.

if you wanted to be moral then you shouldn't be playing games where the objective is to kill people.

It scares me how hard I get playing Blade and Sorcery. I've spent hours beating the shit out of the women, killing them slowly, edging all the way until cumming like a fucking horse.

>draw a woman
>call it an animal

I hate anime and I especially hate weebs.

Attached: based hayao.jpg (857x839, 168K)

I glad to make you seethe

>butthurt furry, aching for the knots
lol

>feeling bad for killing your enemies
They exist for your benefit

Attached: 1563412292212.png (604x174, 205K)

post the whole picture pussy

Play Lily's game, fag

Based, fuck weebs

>tfw banned from Yea Forums for Miyazaki posting a few years ago
no regrets

uh NG3 tried to do that and it was very annoying

Dark Souls.
Though for some you only feel bad after the fact

What? Laying eggs or making you feel bad?

I wonder what her eggs smells like haha

>Hitman: Blood Money
>That mission where have multiple targets on the Mississippi River
>Decided to pop one of them along with his lady friend in their private room
>Just as I turn the gun on her, she screams "PLEASE, I HAVE KIDS"
>Too late, already pulled the trigger
>Feel so bad I reload the level and punch her out instead

Remember to hunt responsibly. Always shoot the kids before the mother.

Not really, no

I don't think it would be a very good idea to make players feel bad for playing... lole

Attached: lantern.jpg (608x1984, 304K)

nah

Attached: 1533512697801.jpg (256x384, 62K)

Does this count?

Attached: 1561845733419.jpg (960x544, 97K)

After reading this I see Otaku as a symptom rather than a cause. Seems to me Otakuism is a result of how utterly shit living in real world Japan is because it's not just the artists but the volume of people that consume it in comparison to more classic style anime. It's basically Japan's version of Hollywood, the whole industry is imploding with shallow sparkles images on screen.

>remake lets you turn the last surviving member of her race into a personal maid
Cute!

Attached: 1536634503159.jpg (550x734, 177K)

Just like Iris in X4 Zero story.

Attached: d38ia0b-4ea0ef55-8604-4b7c-b7da-f72128aa1cd7.jpg (612x792, 362K)

miyazaki is a hack and he would wish death on you for posting him on a video game board